Author Topic: Question for Cardinal or others if you know  (Read 927 times)

Offline Zero7

• Full
Question for Cardinal or others if you know
« on: February 10, 2010, 10:14:25 PM »
Cardinal,

You mentioned a few times in the past about your belief in regard to what happens or is happening to the wicked/unsaved people and was hoping for clarification.

I think you said that He had shown you 'hell' is a state in which you are separated from Him or that the soul is separted from the spirit. It's that last part I am interested in.

What do you mean by the soul being separted from the spirit. I'm assuming that is the reality now for many but I'm wondering about the after life? Does this make sense?

Thx

Online jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
Re: Question for Cardinal or others if you know
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 02:16:12 AM »
bump

Chris

Re: Question for Cardinal or others if you know
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 11:13:35 AM »
I can't speak for Cardinal, of course, but I see "hell" in relation to that which is "beneath", that which is "of this world".... and one can "depart from hell":

Pro 15:24  The way of life is above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath.

Compare that to:

Joh 8:23  And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

So how does one "depart from hell" (the abode of the dead)?

By being found IN HIM ((who is)) THE RESURRECTION and THE LIFE:

Joh 11:23-26 Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again. Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day. Jesus said unto her, I AM the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?