Author Topic: Question about All Israel shall be Saved  (Read 866 times)

TheAuthenticFan

Question about All Israel shall be Saved
« on: October 11, 2012, 08:28:51 PM »
   In the book of  Romans, I think this Verse is taken out of Context,
the "All Israel will be Saved" does NOT by Itself Proove if every single
Jewish person, Past,Present, and Future will be Saved,
It is Just a  Possibility, What about in Romans where it says "Only the Remant of Israel will be Saved" seems like a Contradiction :icon_jokercolor:

TheAuthenticFan

I would like all the Jewish people to be Saved
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 08:29:43 PM »
  I mean don't get me Wrong,  I want every Single Jewish person,
Past, Present, Future to be Saved and in Heaven the Afterlife, but will it happen

Offline CHB

• Silver
Re: I would like all the Jewish people to be Saved
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 12:31:43 AM »
  I mean don't get me Wrong,  I want every Single Jewish person,
Past, Present, Future to be Saved and in Heaven the Afterlife, but will it happen

Yes. But what do you think?

CHB

Offline sheila

• Gold
Re: Question about All Israel shall be Saved
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 01:50:29 AM »
It is the will of God that all men be saved.......behold the lamb that takes away the sin of the world...

God has given us eternal life..and that life is in His son........

THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN

Offline bushy

• Full
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 10:25:32 PM »

It is Just a  Possibility, What about in Romans where it says "Only the Remant of Israel will be Saved" seems like a Contradiction

I think you have asked a very interesting question here. I just happened to read this verse this morning before coming here and don't have a satisfactory answer for myself on what this means. But I am very sure and know that "the Father has sent His Son to be the savior of the world." I John 4:14. Also, "He did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world." John 3:17. This means that the world is saved, a historical fact because of what  happened about 32 AD. So, saved from what? Not hell, because there is no hell of eternal fire. Galations 1:4 says saved from this present evil age. Of course our salvation is not complete until we have learned to walk in all His ways, which I think takes most of us if not all, more than this lifetime.

Online WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2012, 11:00:39 PM »
So, saved from what?
From death.
The wages of sin is death.
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline bushy

• Full
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2012, 11:26:38 PM »
The wages of sin is death but it still is appointed unto man to die once.

Offline bushy

• Full
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2012, 11:28:34 PM »
I should have said, if we are saved from death why is it still appointed unto man to die once?

Offline Lazarus Short

• Bronze
  • The truth points to itself. -Kosh Naranek
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2012, 02:40:00 AM »
I should have said, if we are saved from death why is it still appointed unto man to die once?

You can't very well be saved FROM death unless you're dead, yes?  Otherwise, we're just saved from dying.  We need to collect our wages first.  As for all Israel, and Israel includes more than just Jews, being saved, if all men are going to be saved, then the answer is obvious.
Socrates taught Plato.  Plato taught Aristotle.  Aristotle tutored the son of Philip of Macedon.  This boy grew up to become Alexander the Great, largely by slaughtering a lot of people.  That's philosophy.

Jesus spoke the Truth.  He blessed the poor.  He healed the sick.  He even raised the dead.  He died on a cross for us, lived again, and came back long enough to tell us to love one another.  That's religion.

Online WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2012, 07:06:53 AM »
IIRC scholars disagree on that.
Saved FROM death.  ---> People never die.
Saved OUT OF death. ---> People get resurrected (from an otherwise everlasting death)
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Online WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2012, 08:19:00 AM »
http://www.auburn.edu/~allenkc/jukes2.html#p070

(NOTE: Our translators have sometimes rendered the Greek words here by the English words "from death;" as in Heb. 5:7; but the force of the original is always "out of death.")

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
  • What if today we were just grateful for everything
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2012, 06:47:40 PM »
This is from Isaiah 45:22-25 (Emphasis mine)(I thought some OT verses may help.)
"Turn to me now and be saved,
    people all over the world!
I am the only God there is.
 My promise is true,
    and it will not be changed.
I solemnly promise by all that I am:
    Everyone will come and kneel before me
    and vow to be loyal to me.

"They will say that only through me
    are victory and strength to be found;
    but all who hate me will suffer disgrace. (note: disgrace is a far cry from ET)
 I, the Lord, will rescue all the descendants of Jacob,
    and they will give me praise.
"Why do so many people think that the Bible is only inspired at certain points -  and that  THEY are inspired to pick out which points?"