Author Topic: Our son, Scott Amirault, died this weekend  (Read 6030 times)

Offline james.goetz

• Full
    • TheoPerspectives
Re: Our son, Scott Amirault, died this weekend
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2009, 06:30:27 PM »
Dear Gary,

I give you and your family and friends my deepest sympathy.

"The LORD bless you
and keep you;

the LORD make his face shine on you
and be gracious to you;

the LORD turn his face toward you
and give you peace."
(Numbers 6:24-26 TNIV)

jesushandsarekindhands

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2009, 07:01:42 PM »
I'm so grieved for you and your family.  But he will be safe now and happy Gary.  I pray that God will help you through this in a very special way.

Barry DuPont

« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2009, 08:11:41 PM »
Gary, as one that can scarcely imagine I weep with you and your family.
From this deficit I pray that God be with you and your family and touch you all very deeply with is infinite love and peace in your time of need and loss. May He sustain you all.

Peace to you.
Barry

NinjaWizards777

« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2009, 09:46:47 PM »
I give my condolences and pray that God gives you his overwhelming peace right now

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2009, 10:01:37 PM »
Dear Gary and Michelle, I was so shocked and saddened to hear about the loss of your son.  Please know that there are so many here whose lives you have touched deeply who are keeping you in their hearts and prayers.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2009, 08:58:57 AM »
I'm awful at this kind of things so I just post a poem.

FALLEN HEROES

From the time I was conceived God had for me a plan
He wanted me to get involved to help my fellow man
I know some were against it but God knows what is best
Since the day He took me home I've had perfect rest

Heaven is so beautiful - I'm walking streets of gold
Now I'm serving others including saints of old
I know some still have anger about the way I died
But God and I both have seen the many tears you've cried

He is a God of comfort - His love will never cease
Give your feelings to Him and He will give you peace
As difficult as it may be please don't hold a grudge
Remember this my loved ones - God alone will judge

Then on that Resurrection Day when all the saints will rise
The Lord will reunite us together in the skies
So don't give up dear friends - my memory is still alive
Put your trust in the Lord and believe me you'll survive
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

martincisneros

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2009, 09:29:50 AM »
Everybody's already expressed my sentiments and I don't want to be another skip of the broken record about the failure of words in a moment like this.  Just rest in the Word that's never failed you or him, knowing that His covenant He will not break nor alter the thing that's gone out of His mouth according to the Psalms.  Count it all joy and count it as a seed towards victorious ministry knowing that this was as much an attack of the enemy upon you and Tentmaker as it was upon Scott. 

We're not ignorant of the Enemy's devises and Devil's not gaining an inch of ground with this ministry or our lives with inordinate grief.  Grief is a part of the Scriptures where times of grieving this kind of loss were prescribed, and that always must be balanced with "Himself took our griefs and carried our sorrows" 'cause as someone previously said, this is a parent's worst nightmare, or one of them. 

The closeness to the holidays and that touching upon a life time of memories only seems to add to the salt that's gone in the wound.  But He's faithful and obviously this is a wakeup call that we're never going to allow Devil to get this close again with stealing, killing, and destroying.  Those who dwell in the secret place of the Most High call upon Him and He answers them, He's with us in these times to honor us according to Psalm 91, and the generation of the upright is blessed according to Psalm 112.  In Christian circles we've been blessed as few have been to know Him as Psalm 103 talks about where we know His ways, and His thoughts towards us are thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give us a future and a hope according to Jeremiah 29:11. 

Goodness and mercy have unquestionably overtaken Scott and He's prepared a table before us in the presence of this grief.  He will rise from the dead.  Lord Jesus said that if we believed, we'd see the glory of God.  Scott died in faith, and God's prepared something wonderful for your family that he without you cannot be made perfect 'cause Lord Jesus is the author and finisher of our faith and He's Lord of both the living and the dead.  Though with long life He'll satisfy you, you'll see your desire upon your enemies.  When all things are made subject to Him, then will the Son likewise be subject to the Father so that God will be all in all. 

A way of reading that, [that I've not yet seen in the Church Fathers about it, and I've not seen any other authors bring this up whether ancient or modern]: is that as long as death isn't yet under our feet, to that degree 1Corinthians 15 is saying that we're not yet subject to the Father 'cause He didn't make Covenant with us in the Blood of His own Son for us to be bound by Pharoah.  As heart and memories are challenging Death [as though he were Pharoah] for the rest of the future until..., just realize [cleave to the hope that] the day has to come when Death is drowned in the Red Sea of the Blood of Lord Jesus and you'll hug him and hold him once again one of these days.

whyiloveitaly.com

« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2009, 11:31:08 AM »
Dear Gary and family,
Always remember that we have all been created by the Almighty who loses nothing, but has all things in His hand at all times. Your son has finished his suffering and returned to his Creator and ours.
A big hug to all of you, blessings to you for all you do to bring believers in Christ together here in love.
Love to all of you,
Brian

Offline Tony N

• Bronze
    • Saviour of All Fellowship
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2009, 06:07:18 PM »
Dear Father,
Wrap Gary and Michelle in your loving embrace during this time of loss.
Just because God says He will save all mankind
does not necessarily mean He won't.

Offline legoman

« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2009, 09:38:45 PM »
Wow this was a shock when I read it.  May God bring you both peace, Gary and Michelle.

Chris

« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2009, 01:56:59 AM »
My deepest sympathy for your loss. May the Good Lord comfort you in this time of grief.  :Pray:

Offline DeAndra

• Full
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2009, 02:27:00 AM »
Sorry for your lost your family is in my prayers

Offline dboutwell

• Snr
    • Scared Of Hell,com
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2009, 10:56:51 PM »
So very, very, sorry Gary and Michelle. You guys have been on my heart and in my prayers.

Debbie
Blessings :)

Debbie

Offline fullarmor2

« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2009, 04:34:24 AM »
     I am sorry for your TEMPORARY loss.   And I thank our God that we have the wonderful hope of a glorious reunion to look forward to someday!  In Jesus name.
For all those who live in the shadow of death,  a glorious light has dawned!  And for all those who stumble in the darkness,   behold,   your light has come!!

Offline ChuckK3

• Snr
  • I always eats me spinachk.
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2009, 08:54:06 PM »
Gary and Michelle, my prayers go out to you in your hour of mourning.  May God comfort you and your daughter as He surrounds Scott in His peacful loving arms. :Pray:

Chuck

Offline lomarah

• Silver
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2009, 09:54:57 PM »
My tears, thoughts and prayers go with you and your family. I cannot imagine the pain you are feeling right now. May the God of all comfort comfort you in this time. All my love,

Holly
From Him and through Him and to Him are all things.

Yeshua-Song

« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2009, 12:13:40 AM »
i am so sorry to hear this. may the LORD comfort you.

i heard a chassidic teaching from Rabbi Nachman of Breslov when i lived in israel. RN lived in Ukraine from 1772-1810. He too lost a son (as an infant). In fact he lost all three of his male children. it went something like this:

God allows only his most intimate friends to share in His grief over the spiritual darkness of His world. This is because He is a King, and a King does not show his true emotions to just anyone. One way God shares His grief with us is by allowing us to also experience grief.

Your loss of Scott allows you a glimpse into God's grief when He too loses His children.

God Bless You and Comfort You Both! And thanks for being there for all of us in this time of your pain and sorrow!

Offline Akira Takahashi

• Est
  • Hero of Time
    • Nerdy Goodness
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2009, 04:13:18 PM »
I'm praying for you, as you have prayed for me many, many times.

crescent moon

« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2009, 07:41:14 PM »
Dear Lord,

I pray for the Amirault family during this time of pain and suffering.
I thank you for having put them into my life to bring a deeper love and understanding in my relationship with you!
I thank you for the conviction and peace that their site on UR has brought to my life!
May your peace that passes all understanding be with them during this time!
Even in the difficulty of the situation, may you use them to bring forth the truth of your grace and love for humanity, your beloved creation!
In Your name I pray!

Love in Christ!

natcat86

« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2009, 07:56:47 PM »
Thank you Lord for Scott, thank you for his life and because of the mark he left on this world more and more people will hear the Good News through the apologetic site. Thank you that grief is only temporary but the christlike character it builds will last eternity. Bless the family at this time and bring them peace in the way only You can.

:HeartThrob: