Author Topic: Notes on the Plan of God  (Read 1659 times)

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
Notes on the Plan of God
« on: September 03, 2012, 09:47:19 PM »
Adam and Eve,  transferred by inheritance, embedded spiritually and physically in all their progeny, death into all mankind.

Jesus, the Logos through whom all things were created, and in whom all things are sustained, embedded Himself, through death, into the entire creation as a matrix of life- beginning with Abraham, the Father of nations and the seed of Messiah through the eye of faith, then through Israel and the Kingdom of David, manifested finally in the ages in Messiah Jesus, Who, being planted in the earth(crucified/buried)- a kernel bringing forth many other kernels like unto Himself(many sons unto glory)- through resurrection, the SONS OF GOD, for whom the WHOLE CREATION GROANS WITH ANTICIPATION. A priesthood chosen and called out by grace to DELIVER THE WHOLE CREATION FROM FUTILITY(Chaos,death) into the GLORIOUS LIBERTY of the sons of God- which is, simply, sacrificial love(unmerited, unearned, freely given as an essence for life and living). This is the RIVER THAT MAKES GLAD THE CITY OF GOD.

Jesus was made one with creation in death, creation was made one with Jesus in resurrection.

The manifestation is spreading through the leaven of the kingdom of God, hidden in sons of God, in the plan of ages, or as it is written in Ephesians 1:9,10

"Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

and in Ephesians 2:7, our participation in it,

"That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus."

Blessed is the man who delights in the law of the Lord. In it he has his meditation day and night. He shall be like a tree planted beside the streams of living water, bearing fruit in season, whose leaf does not wither.

KNOWING GOD, is the calling of our priesthood. Jesus Himself, the High Priest, the radiance of the Father's glory and the exact representation of His nature, is the SECRET of the GOSPEL of the LIGHT of the GLORY OF GOD in the FACE OF JESUS CHRIST(2 Cor ch.3&4). To know Him AS HE IS, and to be progressively, organically, inwardly, conformed to His image(1 Jn 3:2).

This LIGHT shines out of darkness, the light that lights EVERY MAN WHO COMES INTO THE WORLD(jn1:9). We are CALLING EVERYMAN INTO REMEMBRANCE. The earth,(natural man) is without form and void(chaos and death reign in being) but the Spirit hovers over the waters(brooding, awaiting, calling, planting seed, watering) until GOD SPEAKS, LET THERE BE LIGHT. A revelation of the divine nature, Jesus Christ, the IMAGE OF GOD breaks through the veil that blinds.....

"But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
(2Co 4:3-4)

God does not speak through the flesh/mind in the letter/head a word that TRANSFORMS. It must be a Word received in the HEART OF CONSCIOUSNESS- a Spirit Word, a SEED OF LIGHT, a revelation of Jesus The MESSIAH AS HE IS, the I AM of God, the Son of Man. When the light that is in you is darkness HOW GREAT IS THAT DARKNESS- Jesus as RELIGION. Jesus as POLITICS. Jesus as CULTURE- all dead, deceiving trap doors, even as YHWH as RELIGION and YHWH as POLITICS and YHWH as CULTURE were to the PHARISEES. The leaven of death introduced IN THE NAME OF LIGHT.

No man has ever seen God at any time; the only unique Son, or the only begotten God, Who is in the bosom [in the intimate presence] of the Father, He has declared Him [He has revealed Him and brought Him out where He can be seen; He has interpreted Him and He has made Him known]. (Joh 1:18)Amplified

If you have seen ME you have seen the Father

"This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(Joh 17:3)

Rising from the dead, triumphing over death, receiving authority over ALL THE CREATION THAT HAD FORMERLY BEEN HELD IN THE BONDS OF DEATH, the ages are now the three bushels of meal in which have been hidden one measure of the Kingdom of Heaven(Mt 13:33), the Authority of Messiah to GATHER INTO ONE ALL THINGS WITHIN HIMSELF(Eph 1:9-11).

'THE LORD SAID TO MY LORD, "SIT AT MY RIGHT HAND, UNTIL I PUT YOUR ENEMIES BENEATH YOUR FEET"'(Mat 22:44)

Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the Glory of God the Father(Phil 2:10,11).

For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive.(YAY!) But each in his own order: Christ, the first fruits, after that those who are Christ's at His coming, then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power. For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet. The last enemy that will be abolished is death. For HE HAS PUT ALL THINGS IN SUBJECTION UNDER HIS FEET. But when He says, "All things are put in subjection," it is evident that He(Father) is excepted who put all things in subjection to Him. When all things are subjected to Him, then the Son Himself also will be subjected to the One who subjected all things to Him, so that God may be all in all. (1Co 15:22-28)

These few verses encapsulate the whole plan of God through the ages of time.

There is no need for rule, authority, or power, when the whole creation rejoices within the perfect law of liberty, because the perfect law of liberty is love. When God is ALL IN ALL, ALL IS IN LOVE, and WHERE LOVE IS THERE IS NO LAW NEEDED.

For freedom Christ has set you free, why submit again to a yoke of bondage?

For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God. (Rom 8:19-21)

For [even the whole] creation (all nature) waits expectantly and longs earnestly for God's sons to be made known [waits for the revealing, the disclosing of their sonship].
For the creation (nature) was subjected to frailty (to futility, condemned to frustration), not because of some intentional fault on its part, but by the will of Him Who so subjected it--[yet] with the hope (a sure hope pointing to the fulfillment of all things-my note)
That nature (creation) itself will be set free from its bondage to decay and corruption [and gain an entrance] into the glorious freedom of God's children.
We know that the whole creation [of irrational creatures] has been moaning together in the pains of labor until now.
And not only the creation, but we ourselves too, who have and enjoy the firstfruits of the [Holy] Spirit [a foretaste of the blissful things to come] groan inwardly as we wait for the redemption of our bodies [from sensuality and the grave, which will reveal] our adoption (our manifestation as God's sons).
(Rom 8:19-23)AMPLIFIED

We are the kernels buried in the ground, salting the earth, with resurrection life, the divine nature, acceptable offerings, living sacrifices. We are the measure of leaven and the mustard seed.

The kingdom of heaven is within- us, those who have been united with Him in the likeness of His death- sacrificed to love in the spirit of reconciliation and redemption and restoration-

Know ye what Spirit ye are of?

Love those who curse you and speak all manner of evil against you. Bless, and curse not, for thus you will be complete in the likeness of your Father in heaven.

If anyone would be my disciple let them take up the cross and Come, Follow Me.

Come all you that labor and are heavy laden, take my yoke upon you, for I am meek and lowly of heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

As SONS we are merely the FIRST FRUITS of the RESTORATION OF ALL THINGS. As FIRST FRUITS we are the SEED STOCK OF THE RESTORATION OF ALL THINGS. A mustard seed. A measure of leaven.

Leaven functions as seed stock, spreading throughout the meal, changing the very nature of the meal in a biological and chemical reaction. You may then take of the leavened dough and add it to any other unleavened dough and IT WILL BECOME LEAVENED.

This is why we have to keep the seed-stock pure. BEWARE THE LEAVEN OF THE PHARISEES. Re introducing DEATH into the LEAVEN OF LIFE(freedom in Christ) through LAW AND LETTER AND SO-CALLED ESOTERIC KNOWLEDGE, bringing us OUT OF SONSHIP and BACK INTO SLAVERY. No longer eating from the TREE OF LIFE, back to eating from the TREE OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL.

For freedom Christ has set you free. You shall know the truth and the truth shall MAKE YOU FREE. The PERFECT LAW OF LIBERTY IS OURS who walk in THE SPIRIT.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.
(Gal 5:22-26)

The first fruits must be as the first fruit- Messiah, in nature, TRANSFORMED by the Spirit.

Having begun in the Spirit (through reconciliation/forgiveness) will you now be perfected in the flesh(through law/will worship)?

The world is being set free by the DECLARATION OF THE FORGIVENESS OF SINS(by Christ's death) and the GIFT OF RESURRECTION LIFE(by Christ's triumph over death)- FREELY GIVEN TO ALL BY A REVELATION OF THE BEAUTY OF SACRIFICIAL LOVE. The testimony of the cross of Christ- that His love will eventually win EVERY CREATED BEING EVER EXISTENT IN into the RIVER THAT IS HIS LOVE.

If I be lifted up I will draw all men unto me.

Is Christ being lifted up in me? Are we walking as first-fruits of the Spirit? If so, we will be one, even as Jesus and the Father are one.

This declaration SHINES AS WE LIVE IT! We can speak it till the cows come home but it will fall as a crashing cymbal on deaf ears. There will be no revelation come forth from it.

Ah Father of lights, from whom comes every good and perfect gift and with whom their is no shadow of turning- pour out upon us Great Grace, so that the Word of the Lord may grow and multiply, and that as one soul, we might shine in union and communion, a lamp set upon the Lampstand for a multitude wandering in darkness, ushering in the Restoration of All Things one kernel at a time, planted in the likeness of Your death, raised in the power of resurrection to live as you lived, lifting you up, drawing all men unto You.

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. ..As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
(Rom 8:28-39)

« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 10:10:03 PM by eaglesway »
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
Re: Notes on the Plan of God
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 10:26:27 PM »
 :HeartThrob: :HeartThrob: :HeartThrob: :HeartThrob: :HeartThrob: :HeartThrob: :HeartThrob:

Offline Phillip Macdonald

• Full
    • GodsLoveWins
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 01:57:15 PM »
WOW eaglesway...thank you for sharing that amazing and breathtaking walk through the Story of God!! What a powerful and encouraging post. I think I need to read that every morning!! 
"Is everything sad going to come untrue?"  Sam Gamgee
GodsLoveWins.com
ChristianUniversalism.com

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 05:31:28 AM »
Thank you Philip, I am encouraged! :gimmefive:
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2012, 07:50:44 AM »
 :HeartThrob:

Offline Phillip Macdonald

• Full
    • GodsLoveWins
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2012, 08:49:53 AM »
Yes, this is worth printing to be refreshed in our minds everyday. Thanks again EW
"Is everything sad going to come untrue?"  Sam Gamgee
GodsLoveWins.com
ChristianUniversalism.com

Offline Lazarus Short

• Bronze
  • The truth points to itself. -Kosh Naranek
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2012, 05:40:36 PM »

"But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
(2Co 4:3-4)

"...them that are lost..." This is usually considered as lost forever, gone, gone, gone.  But no, it refers not to those who are lost and gone forever, but to those who are as people wandering lost in the forest, as I did before I found Christ, or as it really was, before Christ called me.  It was not a good time...
Socrates taught Plato.  Plato taught Aristotle.  Aristotle tutored the son of Philip of Macedon.  This boy grew up to become Alexander the Great, largely by slaughtering a lot of people.  That's philosophy.

Jesus spoke the Truth.  He blessed the poor.  He healed the sick.  He even raised the dead.  He died on a cross for us, lived again, and came back long enough to tell us to love one another.  That's religion.

Online sheila

• Gold
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2012, 07:17:25 PM »
beautiful!  and yes Lazarus..indeed He came to seek'search for' that which was lost...He tells us He will not suffer the lossw of one sheep..

Look!   what was lost is found!!!   Oh!  they were hidden in Christ before the founding of the world!!!!  all the lost sons of God as progency of Adam

and death...are found!!!!   what a GOOD SHE#PHE#RD  what GOOD NEWS

the SONS OF GOD ARE REVEALED!!! HIDDEN IN CHR$IST    HE IS NOT ASHAMED TO CALL THEM BROTHER'S

Offline Lazarus Short

• Bronze
  • The truth points to itself. -Kosh Naranek
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2012, 10:17:41 PM »
"...I once was lost, but now am found..."  :friendstu: :declare:

You know, Sheila, your comment about Jesus coming to seek and find and save that which was lost, makes me think.  :Chinscratch:

Have you ever seen a picture or photo which made no sense?  You looked at it, and could not figure out what it was a picture of, and then in a second, you realise what it is, and ever after that moment of illumination, you can NEVER return to the doubt and un-comprehension you felt before.  Now that is what universalism has been for me - now I see a bigger picture, all in focus, and the context is all there.  The Bible makes more sense with UR than without it.  :dsunny: :dsunny: :dsunny: :dsunny: :dsunny: :dsunny: :dsunny:
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 10:25:49 PM by Lazarus Short »
Socrates taught Plato.  Plato taught Aristotle.  Aristotle tutored the son of Philip of Macedon.  This boy grew up to become Alexander the Great, largely by slaughtering a lot of people.  That's philosophy.

Jesus spoke the Truth.  He blessed the poor.  He healed the sick.  He even raised the dead.  He died on a cross for us, lived again, and came back long enough to tell us to love one another.  That's religion.

Online sheila

• Gold
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2012, 10:32:22 PM »
yeah!!!!  that's called this Matt 11;4  Go back and report to John what you hear and see. The blind receive sight thye lame walk  those who have

leprosy are cured, the deaf hear the dead ARE raised and the GOODNEWS is preached to the poor. Blessed is the man who does not fall away

on account of me[Jesus power to keep us from falling away]

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2012, 01:35:39 AM »
Yes, to keep us from falling away, to make us more than conquerors, to seek and save that which was lost.....

And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son. But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet: And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry: For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.
(Luk 15:21-24)

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2013, 09:51:05 AM »
through resurrection, the SONS OF GOD, for whom the WHOLE CREATION GROANS WITH ANTICIPATION. A priesthood chosen and called out by grace..."But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: (2Co 4:3-4)

...Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the Glory of God the Father(Phil 2:10,11).

...We are the kernels buried in the ground, salting the earth, with resurrection life, the divine nature, acceptable offerings, living sacrifices. We are the measure of leaven and the mustard seed.

....But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. ...If I be lifted up I will draw all men unto me.

... Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. (Rom 8:28-39)

Why Preach?  J. Preston Eby

God will never save your loved ones, your neighbors, or any other person who has ever lived or who ever shall live apart from a MEANS, an INSTRUMENT THROUGH WHICH TO REACH THEM. And WE are that instrument! God declares to His elect in Isa. 49:6, "I will also GIVE YOU for a light to the nations, that YOU may BE MY SALVATION unto the end of the earth." The method by which God causes men to believe is revealed in Rom. 10:14-15. "How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not BELIEVED? and how shall they BELIEVE in Him of whom they have not HEARD? and how shall they HEAR without a PREACHER? and how shall they PREACH except they be SENT?" Does the salvation of all men negate this procedure? NO WAY! It only intensifies it! The simple truth is that God purposes to save all men. The means by which He shall accomplish this is A PEOPLE, a ROYAL PRIESTHOOD, the SONS OF GOD, who are made ONE with the PRIESTLY MINISTRY OF JESUS the great HIGH PRIEST, to intercede, witness, speak, exhort, warn, entreat, preach, and proclaim the redemptive power of the Christ until this ministry conquers all men for God.
Ah - does the fact that God will have all men to be saved mean that it is meaningless to WITNESS, to PREACH? A thousand times no! "It pleased God by the foolishness of PREACHING to save them that believe" (I Cor. 1:21). So we cannot preach less, we must not witness less, armed now with the hope that the preaching will ultimately BEAR FRUIT we shall preach MORE THAN EVER BEFORE, for this is one of God's MEANS of salvation!

I must confess that I am deeply grieved in my spirit when I meet these would-be Sons of God who look with contempt upon those who still have a passion for souls and desire to see men delivered from the power of the devil. I am aware of the fact that the hour has not yet arrived when God shall deal with all nations, and multitudes of past generations, to bring forth His salvation in them, but it is my deepest conviction that one of the sure marks of sonship is THE SPIRIT OF RECONCILIATION.
If you would not walk across the street to see some poor soul delivered and converted by the redeeming power of Christ, don't waste your time relating to me how you are chosen of God to help in the delivering of the whole creation from the bondage of sin and death. The Spirit of Reconciliation must reign within our hearts. The Ministry of Reconciliation must issue forth from our lives. Rivers of Living Water must, even now, pour forth out of our innermost being, bringing hope and victory and life to all who will come and drink! Amen!

http://www.tentmaker.org/FAQ/why_preach_eby.html
Looking unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith.  Heb. 12:2

Offline mplsfitter539

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2013, 04:02:04 PM »
J Preston Eby was a great preacher. I read most of his writings when I first came into UR. My path from ET to UR was a fairly short one but it really had some swings in it. The writings of Mr. Eby were some of the first material I had laid my eyes on in the 50 years of my existence and I was amazed. I used to use the readings at this site and just moved on from there. http://www.growthingod.org.uk/english.htm
Shema O Israel, Yahweh our Elohim is Yahweh echad!!!