Author Topic: New Site  (Read 994 times)

martincisneros

New Site
« on: March 07, 2009, 11:38:44 PM »
For those that don't receive the Restoration Nation newsletter, you might not have heard of this new site yet:

http://urstation.org

Not sure yet if I'll participate.  If it's honestly just a directory, I don't see any harm in being able to compare views.  My only concern is that if it's going to be that comprehensive, then perhaps it might feed the criticism of UR folks not being Biblically solid.

Paul Hazelwood

Re: New Site
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 01:12:33 AM »

33,000 worldwide denominations of Christianity is biblical solidity?    :laughing7:

martincisneros

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 10:37:15 AM »
33,000 worldwide denominations of Christianity is biblical solidity?    :laughing7:
Precisely my point.  Since they're not the example and we are, we're supposed to be doing this cleaner than they are for the sake of the lost and for the sake of posterity.  We have a more sure Word of prophecy from the Scriptures and in honor of the blood of all of the martyrs that have gone before us in sharing the Universal Restoration before any of us had ever heard of it, we've simply got to start acting like we've got the message with the most blood poured out in the behalf of the peace on earth, good will towards men that we've inherited at the cost of every drop.  We're the ones that are supposed to be building a better world and discipling the nations on an unprecidented Scriptural foundation; enduring all things for the sake of the elect that they may also obtain the deliverance which is in the High Priestly ministry of Christ Jesus with eonian glory, according to 2Timothy 2.

Offline firstborn888

• Bronze
  • Not all those who wander are lost
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 11:47:20 AM »
One link there is one I just joined - a facebook style UR community:
http://wisefire.tv/
Michelle Amirault's testimony is the featured video right now!