Author Topic: New Internet Site  (Read 804 times)

Offline Gary Amirault

• Admin
New Internet Site
« on: December 18, 2009, 05:38:39 PM »
I mentioned in my announcement of my son's death that we were in the process of creating a new apolegetics site to promote "The Victorious Gospel of Jesus Christ." The Tentmaker site has grown too large into too many different directions using piecemeal formatting that ran over many years. We want to create the most advance search site on Universal Salvation in the world, one that can provide quickly the best answers available for the hope that all mankind will ultimately be reconciled to God the Father through Jesus Christ, the Son of God. We want to help the school kid doing a paper on hell or a Bible translating scholar at a leading university.

For months, now, I have been looking at different software, themes, etc for this new site and find I'm no further along than when I started. I'd like some input...no...more than that...I'd like to form a team to put this together. Perhaps we should start a separate forum on this board to discuss options for this new site and also make it a place to post material those participating here think should be part of the site. Eventually, perhaps the team should conference call each other using skype or some other method of communicating verbally with more than one person.

I'm posting this notice in hopes of generating interest in participating in building the site. Presently we have a little graphic parked at a url:
http://lovewins.us

If there are any folks here who are up on the lastest kinds of internet software packages that could be used to set up this site, I'd like to hear from you via email. We need to set up pages that are clean, good looking that allow people to quickly get exactly the info they need in the quality and size and format they are looking for. We plan to increase the amount of audio and video in the new site and plan to make printing articles and books easier and better looking.

We need folks who will scour the internet, books, etc to provide the best answers to all the questions people have on UR and Hell. Right now I could really use some examples of sites folks like you find very helpful and well designed. They don't have to be on this subject, just any good information site. We need to decide whether to use a wiki format, content management system like Wordpress, html based, community format like Ning or Facebook or some other kind of system. Then we need to develop the basic pages with all the links that go into them. We plan on having a bible search program on the site allowing people to look up verses in various No Hell Bible translations we have gathered. (Oh, we need folks who would scan and tag no Hell Bible translations we have that have not been put into electronic format yet.) We have probably nearly 20 translations that have corrected the Hell and aion words and most have never been put into electronic format.

Anyway, I'd like to see if there is enough interest here to set up a separate forum to discuss the new site and to collect the data we need. This will be an international site that will go a long way towards getting the Victorious Gospel into all the nations of the world. We have a LOT of information on universal salvation in English, we need to get it into the other languages of the world. It won't get done without your help.

I plan on posting here at the boards over the next few months. I don't visit discussion boards very much, including this one because I usually get too involved and that takes away from my time on the many projects we have going. Speaking of projects, our version of the Esword Bible program which we send free around the world, will have our new "Victorious Gospel of Jesus Christ" Bible translations (N.T.) on it as well as Jonathan Mitchell's N.T. translation. It also has many excellent books and articles on Universal Salvation like Hope Beyond Hell, Christ Triumphant, Restitution of All and many more. You can order a copy for yourselves at:
http://tentmaker.org/e-sword_modules/index.html

I sure hope we get a good response from this discussion group for this new apologetics site. I'm excited about it, but a little cautious also. It's going to take a LOT of time and finances. I'm curious how many folks here have the esword Bible program on their computer?

Well, I'm looking forward to the coming year. I think it will be a time of great opportunity for those who are seeking first the kingdom of God and its righteousness. Hope to meet you in the search. Peace, Gary Amirault 

Offline Gary Amirault

• Admin
Re: New Internet Site
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 05:54:42 PM »
Gee, I just noticed I posted something similar to this already. Aaargh :mshock: It's not fun getting old. Well, maybe this time around the project will really move forward. :bgdance: