Author Topic: Myself, A Half-Jewish Semi-Universalist- Please Read  (Read 4624 times)

TheAuthenticFan

Another Question, are Jews White ?
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2012, 11:08:07 PM »
  Are Jews to be Considered "White" like Irish, Germans or Italians, I know many Jews are Dark Skin, but even if  White Looking Ashkenazic European "Jews" are White,
It doesn't help them, they are still hated and Persecuted,
What about  People like   David Duke of the KKK, he hates Jews,
what about  Radio Islam website and other Hate Sites, is there Truth to what people say about Jews

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
  • What if today we were just grateful for everything
Re: Myself, A Half-Jewish Semi-Universalist- Please Read
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2012, 11:53:38 PM »
We've all told you many times, Jews are no different or lacking compared to other humans. The pigmentation of the skin has nothing to do with anything. Racial predjudice came about after Darwin came out and said that whites were "the favoured race" and he was wrong on a lot of other stuff too.
Lots of people hate other people. There isn't a group on the planet that doesn't have some other groups hating them.
Besides, if you're a christian, maybe you should worry about the numerous groups around the world that hate christians - that is, if you actually want a bunch of haters to totally occupy your thoughts of a fearful future instead of trusting God.
Do you even read the responses we give you? You want advice? Get over it. God loves you and he loves everyone in the hate groups too.
"Why do so many people think that the Bible is only inspired at certain points -  and that  THEY are inspired to pick out which points?"

TheAuthenticFan

Genesis 16:12 and the Arabs
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2012, 07:38:33 PM »
   First look up this Verse, it tells about the Arab Race, how they all Arabs
are Heartless Terrorists, I hate to Sound "Racist" but it explains why Arabs are Hateful Terrorists, it's Right in the Bible

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2012, 08:13:26 PM »
TAF, please be careful reading something that simply isn't there.
Yes, the Arabs are descended from Abraham. They are nowhere called terrorists and they are nowhere called heartless.
(No one is heartless. Besides being dead, God says he will turn our(humanity) hearts of stone to flesh.)
Since there is only one race, the human race, being racist means you are against other humans. Humans that descended from Adam and from Abraham. We are all brothers and sisters in the sense that we are all human.
Putting labels on a group of people as "different" only makes you seem as though the love of God isn't in your heart. "If you don't love your brother that you have seen, how can you love God that you haven't seen?"
Hatred is taught and learned. Jews and Arabs have quarrelled and killed and fought since the time of Abraham. Each Father (or father figure) passes this hatred down and it continues until the love of Christ breaks it and stops it. One day, both groups will be reconciled to God and to each other for their eyes will be opened.
In Christ there is no male or female, Jew or Arab, american or asian, we will be all one and all in all with the wonderful, merciful, loving, Saviour God. And there shall forever be peace for Jesus's rule will never end.
"Why do so many people think that the Bible is only inspired at certain points -  and that  THEY are inspired to pick out which points?"

TheAuthenticFan

But why so Many People Hate Jews
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2012, 12:13:52 AM »
 Yes, but WHY do people hate Jews :flamebreath:

Offline Paul L

• Est
Re: But why so Many People Hate Jews
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2012, 12:45:20 AM »

It is a learning process that commences in childhood. I remember living in a Catholic neighborhood as a 6 - 10 year old, listening to some of my playmates talk about how Jews murdered Christ. Being non-Catholic they never became good friends of mine. Their mindset was so opposite of how I was being raised.

These baffling experiences from my early childhood is the reason I have always looked upon Catholic theology with tremendous suspicion, and then later in life I discovered they have a teaching that "Roman Catholicism" is the "one true church", that is when it came together & made sense as to why I see a "superiority syndrome" among such groups.........that's it in a nutshell......the only way to deal with it is UR (Universal Reconciliation), that the crucified Christ came to save everybody, not just the "one true church"........mention that the next time you hear someone preaching their "hate & superiority", you'll baffle them into such an awkward position that they'll just think you are some kind of nut & they'll probably just leave you alone.

Offline victoriousgospel

• Full
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2012, 01:46:06 AM »
TheAuthenticFan - Scripture makes clear one thing: God sees what's in the hearts of men. Some Jews believed in the Messiah, some didn't. Attempting to generalize across a whole ethnic subgroup is going to inevitably prove unfruitful. The "Jews" as a whole didn't kill Jesus anymore than the Romans or anyone else. He was The Lamb slain from the foundation of the world, to put our sinful natures to death and impart life.

Offline victoriousgospel

• Full
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2012, 01:51:34 AM »
Bottom line, just be yourself and don't worry what others think about race, ethnicity, whatever  :banana:

Offline Lazarus Short

• Bronze
  • The truth points to itself. -Kosh Naranek
Re: But why so Many People Hate Jews
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2012, 01:53:12 AM »

It is a learning process that commences in childhood. I remember living in a Catholic neighborhood as a 6 - 10 year old, listening to some of my playmates talk about how Jews murdered Christ. Being non-Catholic they never became good friends of mine. Their mindset was so opposite of how I was being raised.

These baffling experiences from my early childhood is the reason I have always looked upon Catholic theology with tremendous suspicion, and then later in life I discovered they have a teaching that "Roman Catholicism" is the "one true church", that is when it came together & made sense as to why I see a "superiority syndrome" among such groups.........that's it in a nutshell......the only way to deal with it is UR (Universal Reconciliation), that the crucified Christ came to save everybody, not just the "one true church"........mention that the next time you hear someone preaching their "hate & superiority", you'll baffle them into such an awkward position that they'll just think you are some kind of nut & they'll probably just leave you alone.

I agree just about totally with that.  There is little room in the UR universe for hating anyone.  For myself, even though I don't care for Zionism and the Talmud, the Zohar, etc, I don't hate Jews just for being Jews.  Even though I keep away from RC doctrine, I don't hate Catholics.  I even have RC books in my personal library.  I try to put on the mind of Christ, but it isn't easy... :sigh:

BTW, the Jews didn't kill Christ, well yes, in a way, but heck, WE ALL killed Christ.  Think about it.
Socrates taught Plato.  Plato taught Aristotle.  Aristotle tutored the son of Philip of Macedon.  This boy grew up to become Alexander the Great, largely by slaughtering a lot of people.  That's philosophy.

Jesus spoke the Truth.  He blessed the poor.  He healed the sick.  He even raised the dead.  He died on a cross for us, lived again, and came back long enough to tell us to love one another.  That's religion.

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2012, 02:12:51 AM »
TAF - you've asked that question repeatedly and you have repeatedly recieved the same answers.
If you are a christian, maybe you might consider "Why does the world hate Christians?"

Offline Paul L

• Est
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2012, 04:53:41 AM »
TAF - you've asked that question repeatedly and you have repeatedly recieved the same answers.
If you are a christian, maybe you might consider "Why does the world hate Christians?"

Great point.

Why do Muslims hate Christians so vehemently? Same reason as I pointed out about Catholic theology & some of my boyhood playmates, it's practically right from birth these hate syndromes start. I was lucky I guess, I had better parents than many of those kids, I just didn't know it at the time, thank God I do now.

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2012, 05:39:11 AM »
me too, Paul. :thumbsup:

TheAuthenticFan

When I was in High School
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2012, 06:58:38 PM »
  When I was in High School,  in Queens, New York City, USA
 the years  1994-1998,   My Father is Jewish, My Mom is  Italian Catholic,
But I have a  Non-Jewish last name,  It always upset me when students said to me
 "Are you Jewish" or  "You look Jewish"   It was  Impossible for me to HIDE the Fact I was Half-Jewish, because of my Jewish "Looks"  Out of  5-thousand students, I was the ONLY Jewish Student,  Yes, there were Jewish Teachers and Staff, but I was the Only Jewish Student,
   I always  Denied being Jewish or part-Jewish, but I think many of the Students and teachers could tell  I was  Jewish or in my cast  part-Jewish, even with my  Non-Jewish last name

Now, I am age  32,   I am still  VERY UPSET, when people say I  "Look Jewish"
   I am trying to hide the fact I am Part-Jewish, yet my  Jewish "Looks" make it  Impossible,
What should I do !

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2012, 08:06:25 PM »
You've given this information many times to us TAF.
You say you read all the responses but keep coming back with the same old whine about your wineskin.
Would you rather have been born blind, or deaf, or mentally retarded?
So the appearance that God gave you isn't good enough for you because you physically look too much like the son of God?
One more time. If Jesus is your Lord, you are 100% christian
...and you do realize you are whining about somrthing you experienced 14 years ago and you're only 32?
...and you're getting "VERY UPSET" that people tell you that you look physically like the son of God?
If you can't get over it, Tell jesus you're ashamed to look like him, use some of the money God has asked you to be a steward of, get plastic surgery, and then start looking for a new thing to whine about because your life isn't perfect.
Pretty harsh, huh? I wouldn't have posted like this if you had ONLY posted this once or twice or six times in the past. While I forgive you and hope you'll forgive me, I'm hoping that you will see this harsh language as a wake up call. :Peace2:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 10:02:35 PM by ded2daworld »

Offline lomarah

• Silver
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2012, 12:42:42 AM »
Someone told me I look Jewish once. I took it as a major compliment!
From Him and through Him and to Him are all things.

TheAuthenticFan

Yes, but about Arab People and Genesis 16:12
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2012, 06:51:38 PM »
         This Bible Verse, Genesis 16:12,  to be Honest, in the Bible
predicts the Savage nature of the Arab Beast, and his hatred not only of Jews, but of all Mankind,
This Verse is  Relevant to the Heartless, evil, Criminal, Primitive, Violent nature of the Arabs,
    Look at what  Arabs did on  the 9/11 attacks, look what they continue to do,
They are the Most Evil Race in the World, even God does NOT love them, there is No Humanity within them
compared to other Races, I'm sorry, but it's True,
Look at the  Irish or the Italians and compare them to Arabs :dunno2:

Offline Lazarus Short

• Bronze
Re: Yes, but about Arab People and Genesis 16:12
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2012, 07:39:37 PM »
         This Bible Verse, Genesis 16:12,  to be Honest, in the Bible
predicts the Savage nature of the Arab Beast, and his hatred not only of Jews, but of all Mankind,
This Verse is  Relevant to the Heartless, evil, Criminal, Primitive, Violent nature of the Arabs,
    Look at what  Arabs did on  the 9/11 attacks, look what they continue to do,
They are the Most Evil Race in the World, even God does NOT love them, there is No Humanity within them
compared to other Races, I'm sorry, but it's True,
Look at the  Irish or the Italians and compare them to Arabs :dunno2:

I looked at the verse, and I can only ask how you generalise it to all the Arab peoples (some of whom are Christian, BTW) when the context applies specifically to Ishmael?  It is just as theologically questionable as applying what God said to Abram (not yet Abraham, and no Israelites or Jews yet...) about "I will bless those who bless thee, and curse those who curse thee..." - as applying that to the Jews today, most of whom have no descent from Abram.  "I'm sorry, but it's true."

Further, this forum is not the place to spew ethnic hatred, even if you think there is a basis for it.  Every race, nation, and ethnic group is guilty of heartlessness, evil, crime, primitive behavior, and violence, is that not true?

Further, do not smear the Arabs for 9/11.  Those of us who have done our homework KNOW who did it, and it was not the Arabs - they were fall guys.  I won't say who here, as I don't want to be tarred with the same brush.

I can only wonder what Carl Jung would say about you post...   
Socrates taught Plato.  Plato taught Aristotle.  Aristotle tutored the son of Philip of Macedon.  This boy grew up to become Alexander the Great, largely by slaughtering a lot of people.  That's philosophy.

Jesus spoke the Truth.  He blessed the poor.  He healed the sick.  He even raised the dead.  He died on a cross for us, lived again, and came back long enough to tell us to love one another.  That's religion.

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2012, 08:31:03 PM »
TAF - you have a serious problem deciding who God loves and does not love.
He HAS to love, it's who he is, it's what he does.
God loved us even when we were enemies of the cross
God loved Paul even when Paul was persecuting and killing Christians.
Jesus asked God to forgive those that nailed him to the cross
We are told to love our enemies
One day all arabs will bend the knee and confess with their mouth that Jesus is Lord, to the glory of God the father.
I love you man but when hatred comes out into your posts like it does, it makes me wonder about your relationship with the God of Love.

TheAuthenticFan

I worry about Anti-Semitism all the Time
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2012, 07:49:39 PM »
    Because I  "Look Jewish"  I might be attacked someday by an anti-semite,
My mother is  Italian Catholic and Father Jewish,   I never wear any Jewish religious attire,
but sometimes people can tell I look Jewish-which worries me,
   In my High School-   Newtown in  Queens, New York City,   Even with my Non-Jewish Surname
It was  Impossible , Impossible for me to Hide the Fact I was Jewish, with my Ethnic Jewish looks,
Out of  5,000 students in the years 1994-98 when I went to Newtown, I was the ONLY  Jewish or Part-Jewish student,
There were Jewish Teachers and Staff yes, but I was THE ONLY Jewish or Part-Jewish student,
           I didn't tell anyone I was Half-Jewish, but many students could tell, I  Always  DENIED IT REPEATEDLY,
Now if the School, found out I was  Half-Jewish ethnically,
Would the Arab Terrorist students at Newtown harm me, or the Muslim Terrorist Students,  Muslims ARE  Terrorists, everyone knows this, and it's NOT just the Arab Muslims, but Pakistani Muslims, and other Muslims
Would the  National Guard have to come to Protect me, the National Guard, like it did with the Black Students
in  Little Rock, Arkansas, in the 1950's, would I be  Stigmatized as if I was an  Alien from Another Planet, being Half-Jewish,
           I always  Felt  INFERIOR and DIFFERENT to the Other Students, because I was Ethnically Half-Jewish, and Yes,  Jews are an Ethnic Group- Like the Irish,Italians or Germans, or Swedish, otherwise how could I "Look Jewish" If I didn't wear any Jewish religious Attire, and dressed like everybody else
when NONE of the other Students had Jewish blood,   I  ABSOLUTELY HATED being a  Half-Jewish Student at  Newtown High School in Elmhurst Queens, New York City, I despised it, I felt in Constant Danger

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2012, 08:05:11 PM »
 I think you need a good jewish psychiatrist to help you work through some of these issues,sellf-hate

paranoia etc.

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2012, 08:48:56 PM »
TheAuthenticFan - Scripture makes clear one thing: God sees what's in the hearts of men. Some Jews believed in the Messiah, some didn't. Attempting to generalize across a whole ethnic subgroup is going to inevitably prove unfruitful. The "Jews" as a whole didn't kill Jesus anymore than the Romans or anyone else. He was The Lamb slain from the foundation of the world, to put our sinful natures to death and impart life.

Yes, human beings hate other humans because they can, it's human.

Joh 10:17  `Because of this doth the Father love me, because I lay down my life, that again I may take it;
Joh 10:18 no one doth take it from me, but I lay it down of myself; authority I have to lay it down, and authority I have again to take it; this command I received from my Father.'

Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

TheAuthenticFan

One Thing about Jewish Youth I Noticed
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2012, 07:01:41 PM »
    Where I live, In  New York City,
A lot of  Jewish kids and Teenagers wear the Yarmulke(Skullcap) you can tell they are Jewish,
They would NEVER go to a  Public School, like Newtown High School, in
Elmhurst,Queens, New York City,  they would NEVER wear a Jewish Skullcap in a School like that and risk being killed by Arabs or Muslim Terrorists, or other Jew-hater Students,
   They have their Jewish Religious Schools

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2012, 08:20:53 PM »
...THEREFORE THE PRUDENT MAN KEEPS QUIET IN SUCH TIMES AS THESE,FOR THE TIMES

ARE EVIL.

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2012, 11:49:14 PM »
Somethings, like ill gotten ignorance, will not go quietly into the night(past). :HeartThrob:
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline Lazarus Short

• Bronze
Re: One Thing about Jewish Youth I Noticed
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2012, 03:31:38 AM »
    Where I live, In  New York City,
A lot of  Jewish kids and Teenagers wear the Yarmulke(Skullcap) you can tell they are Jewish,
They would NEVER go to a  Public School, like Newtown High School, in
Elmhurst,Queens, New York City,  they would NEVER wear a Jewish Skullcap in a School like that and risk being killed by Arabs or Muslim Terrorists, or other Jew-hater Students,
   They have their Jewish Religious Schools

If you think NYC is dangerous, you are right, for I think the city is doomed.  Hate is often a localized thing, and there are parts of the country where you would not run into "Jew-Haters" very often, if at all.  Find a place where people may be curious, but not bigoted.  Avoid the Rust Belt.  The Deep South is far better in that regard than most people realize.  The town I live in [southeast New Mexico] has a mix of Anglos, Hispanics, Blacks, Asians, Indians (both kinds), Jews, etc.  Everyone seems to get along.  Get out there, dude!  Make a life for yourself!!