Author Topic: Myself, A Half-Jewish Semi-Universalist- Please Read  (Read 4064 times)

TheAuthenticFan

Myself, A Half-Jewish Semi-Universalist- Please Read
« on: October 12, 2012, 06:50:53 PM »
  My Father is Jewish and my Mother Italian Catholic,
I go to a  Protestant Church, where I was Baptized,
Now I am  SICK and TIRED of people saying I  "Look Jewish"
Which made it Impossible ,  Again I say  Impossible for ME to Deny the Fact
I have  Jewish Blood,   I do NOT want to be a VICTIM,  a  VICTIM of
Anti-Semitism,   Call me a  "Self-hating Jew" or  "Self-hating Half-Jew"
all you want, because I am, I admit it,
   In Most  Cases where the Father is Jewish, and the Mother is Gentile Christian,the Children grow up  Self-hating Like ME,
   I swear, when I go to  Heaven the Afterlife when I die, I want the  Jewishness GONE Forever,
The  Jewish Looks, Jewish Blood Type, Jewish Appearance, It's NOT FAIR to me, that the other Christians in my Church are  Racially Pure- Full Blooded Gentile,  Yet I admit to being
a  Pro-Israel Christian, I still have to support God's People
I want to Be  Fully Irish Gentile in Heaven(but Not Catholic)
       I want to be Handsome like   Actor  George Clooney,  My mom likes him
My Girlfriend was Filipino

TheAuthenticFan

I don't want to be Half-Jewish for Endless Duration
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 06:52:58 PM »
   For  all Eternity,   I do NOT hate the Jewish People at all,  My Favorite Hollywood Celebrities are Jewish, like  William Shatner aka Captain Kirk, and Paul Rudd are Jews
I am a VERY  Pro-Israel  Half-Jewish Christian,
But still being Racially half-Jewish has made things Difficult for me,
I'm NOT a Big Fan of it,   

Offline sheila

• Gold
Re: Myself, A Half-Jewish Semi-Universalist- Please Read
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 07:06:10 PM »
  big clue in, my little one..we have no choice in the matter...we will be what He makes us...and noth8ing else :friendstu:

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
  • What if today we were just grateful for everything
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 08:25:33 PM »
So you're saying you don't want to look like Jesus? He was Jewish. David was Jewish,
Paul was Jewish.
I grew up non-religious in a Jewish neighborhood in Miami.
The Jews are the nicest, smartest, kindest people I know. (That includes so-called christians)
I also had friends that jokingly called themselves "Jewlics" (Catholic- Jewish) and "Jewtisits" (Baptist Jewish)When I became a Christian at 17, it was the former Jews at the church that
really cared. Called "completed Jews" they are doubly chosen. Plus a wonderful sense of humor.
As for race, there is only one race, the human race.
Even on paperwork that asks that question of me I always fill in "Human"
Race is a divisive word made up by humans.
Try thanking God for what you do have like eyes that see, ears that hear, able to walk, all your fingers, etc.
(Take time to think of other things you are grateful for in your life) If you looked at the world as a whole group, I'm betting a majority would gladly trade places with you if they could.
Jesus was rejected by his own people and certainly rejected by the romans that occupied the land.

You are right about another thing, "it's not fair" if it was fair, that would mean God's love, grace and mercy would not exist.
Everytime I think, "He died in my place" my mind shouts, "It's not fair!"
About handsome... Jesus wasn't. "His look was such that NO ONE would desire Him." God doesn't want you to be attracted to him based on looks like secular people. He could have made himself the handsomest man that ever lived but he didn't.
"Why do so many people think that the Bible is only inspired at certain points -  and that  THEY are inspired to pick out which points?"

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 08:53:12 PM »
  I TELL YOU DED.....THAT SHE WHICH THOUGHT SINLESSNESS A BEAUTIFUL THING... AND SAW SIN

AS UGLY AND HIDEOUS

HAS BEEN NAMED THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OF WOMEN

AND IT WAS GRANTED UNTO HER [REV 19;8] TO WEAR FINE LINEN BRIGHT AND WHITE

Offline reFORMer

• < Moderator >
  • Psalm 133
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2012, 10:09:19 AM »
I like sometimes to say, "I'm half Jewish . . . the 'ish' half.

Many people betray their lack of education by having malicious attitudes toward other people just because they look a certain way.  Scripture says, "Everything is beautiful in it time." (Ecclesiastes)  As a child I thought beer and coffee tasted terrible.  Now I can savor things I used to spit out.

I had a special worry about what I could not see, myself walking away.  I was afraid that my butt wiggled or was too big.  I was almost paralyzed when I had to walk away from someone.  I later was told that it was specially attractive, it was "great" and "all-American."  That's why some said they pursued me.  I tried to walk like a high school quarterback until I got the idea it looked like I'd stuffed something there.  I tried swinging my arms, or later holding them more straight, somewhat behind my torso like people from India.  You can crouch down a little in that too, if you like. 

There have been a number of things in my life that made me wonder if they were intentionally done.  In answer to my questions because I didn't know how to walk my dad taught me one foot in front of another, that pumping piston walk of high fashion models on the runway.  It was years before I found out just what walk that was. What a complex developed.  I almost fell over just trying to walk.  Most of this we just grow out of.  We get a better perspective on life, knowing better what is important and what is trivial.

However you are attractive or not, and many people are diverted from what really matters by obsessive thoughts about such things, speak the truth to your mind when it won't go the way you want.  Spoken words rule over thoughts.  Your essential nature comes from within.  You can have identical twins in front of you.  One is a murderer and the other is quite knowledgeable about spiritual things.  You can't with an ordinary glance of eye see which is which, yet the true nature that determines identity is invisibly there.

Let God open your eyes and give you wisdom to know what is of value.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 09:38:11 AM by reFORMer »
I went to church; but, the Church wasn't on the program!  JESUS WANTS HIS BODY BACK!!  MEET WITHOUT HUMAN HEADSHIP!!!

TheAuthenticFan

What about the Prejudice I Suffered
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2012, 09:23:45 PM »
  For my "Crime" of being Half-Jewish  Racially :Peace2:

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2012, 11:30:17 PM »
 YOU MUST FORGIVE THOSE WHO TRESSPASS AGAINST YOU....FOR...

IF YOU FORGIVE MEN WHEN THEY SIN AGAINST YOU.YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER

WILL ALSO FORGIVE YOU..

BUT IF..YOU..DO..NOT......FORGIVE MEN THEIR SINS,  YOUR FATHER WILL NOT FORGIVE YOUR SINS

WE HAVE ALL BEEN VICTIMS OF EVIL IN THIS WORLD

THE PRINCE OF THIS WORLD IS JUDGED..THAT HIS WORKS ARE WICKED

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2012, 01:36:44 AM »
This is harsh but anyone that treats someone else as lessor
for being a part of the "race" that Jesus was is either sick or stupid.
How can it be that Jesus, a full jew, is worshipped and all the other fantastic
people, (Abraham, Isaac, David, Jacob, Moses, the prophets, all the apostles, were all jews
yet someone that is descended from them is considered somehow less by
people that have NONE of this Chosen bloodline?

I'm with John. "If a man does not love his brother that he CAN see, How can he love God that he does not see?"
and - "Whoever says he loves God but does not love his brother is a liar.
"Why do so many people think that the Bible is only inspired at certain points -  and that  THEY are inspired to pick out which points?"

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2012, 01:41:26 AM »
And authentic fan, - get over it.
"forget that which is past, press on toward the finish."
The only relationships that matters is how you love God
and how you love others.
Anybody that treats you wrong - it is their problem not yours. If you let it affect you, they "win."

Offline lomarah

• Silver
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2012, 04:27:32 AM »
TAF, we have all experienced hurt and rejection in this world, some of us more than others, but the fact is that we're all hurting and until the Lord has fully healed us, that hurt often gets passed on to others without us even being aware that we're doing it. The people who hate you or treat you as though you are of less worth or value than themselves do so because they themselves are also hurting. This realization has helped anger hate and vengeance to be overcome in me. (I am not saying they have been completely overcome, rather that they are being overcome gradually as I turn to the Lord each time.) Crying out to the Lord in such matters is what has changed my life, as He places His love in my heart for those who have "wronged" me. It is a wonderful and freeing experience, freely given to those who will ask. :)

May God's blessings be upon you as you seek His healing in this area.  :HeartThrob:
From Him and through Him and to Him are all things.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2012, 09:07:49 AM »
Antisemitism goes hand in hand with that filthy ET doctrine.

Both antisemitism and mainstream "Christian" teachings are doctrines of exclusion.
Antisemitism often goes hand in hand with racism.  Exclude other groups.
That's what today's paganized church is all about. Excluding as many people as possible. That way the few left are special. Superior. Hitler would speak of ubermenschen and untermenschen.
That's the tickling of the ears. (2 Tim 4:3)

Below a little joke. That joke holds a lot of truth. It shows the how the doctrine of exclusion works.
The body of Christ (church) is highly fragmented.

Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"

He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What franchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"

He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too!"

Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over. 
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2012, 09:11:52 AM »
I swear, when I go to  Heaven the Afterlife when I die, I want the  Jewishness GONE Forever,
So when you get in Heaven you ask God: "Father I'm sick and tired of being a Jew like Your Son. Can you fix that?"

:Chinscratch:
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

TheAuthenticFan

But, why are Jews so Hated
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2012, 09:53:50 PM »
  What is the Real Root Cause of  Anti-Semitism, are Jews Really a Bad People, and
Anti-Semitism a Result of the Defective Nature of Jews, is it True, all the Awful
things people say about Jews, are Jews "Of the Devil"
Why are Jews hated,  Anti-Semitism is a Very Complex Hatred, compared to other hatreds, and thus Impossible to Fight

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2012, 11:24:51 PM »
Why is anti-semitism more complex than for example racism?

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
Re: But, why are Jews so Hated
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2012, 04:26:26 PM »
  What is the Real Root Cause of  Anti-Semitism, are Jews Really a Bad People, and
Anti-Semitism a Result of the Defective Nature of Jews, is it True, all the Awful
things people say about Jews, are Jews "Of the Devil"
Why are Jews hated,  Anti-Semitism is a Very Complex Hatred, compared to other hatreds, and thus Impossible to Fight
You ask if the Jews are really a bad people. Only in the sense that we are ALL "bad" (sinful) Surely you know jews and see that they are a wonderful people. I grew up in a Jewish neighborhood and found them to be a wonderful people. (The parents were somewhat suspicious of a Goyim but that was 45-50 years ago and the my agers were preferable to the christian guys constantly telling me I would burn in hell forever.
The jews do not have a "defective nature" -Where do you get this stuff? David, Moses, Jesus, prophets, all the first christians were all Jews. The Lord has made it clear that the Jews are his chosen people. Granted, God says He chose them because their was nothing special about them -good or bad.
TAF, people say awful things about anyone that disagrees with them or differs in some way - not just Jews. Jesus was and is hated by many (maybe most) that have heard of him and "of the devil" was one of them.
There is nothing complex about hatred - wherever it is found and whoever it is directed against. Hatred is a display of ignorance and self-righteousness. The Bible is clear that no one is "better" than anyone else which makes the opposite logically true - no one is worse than anyone else either.
You say the hatred is hard to fight. That's because we aren't called to fight. We are called to love. The only way to fight ignorance is to let others be educated by seeing love in you. If the jews in my neighborhood had treated me badly because of their prior experiences with non-jews, I may have grown up prejudiced. They treated me wonderfully and it follows that I think they are a wonderful people.

Offline lomarah

• Silver
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2012, 01:12:40 AM »
Saw a pic on Facebook that fits well here...

:laughing7:

Offline lomarah

• Silver
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2012, 01:14:58 AM »
(In case anyone isn't sure, that's Snoop Doggy Dogg and Martha Stewart.)

(I can't even believe I actually had the ability to post a pic on here... I am so proud of myself roflol!!)

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2012, 01:34:49 AM »
Both spend time in prison.

BTW his name is Snoop Lion.

Offline lomarah

• Silver
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2012, 01:59:58 AM »
Snoop Lion?

Offline lomarah

• Silver
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2012, 02:04:36 AM »
Just googled it... wow! Snoop Lion. Who knew?

Offline reFORMer

• < Moderator >
  • Psalm 133
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2012, 08:53:11 AM »
The Encyclopedia Judaica, as well as the top 5 English language Encyclopedias (in articles titled "Judaism,") say, "There is no such thing as a Jewish race.  Judaism is a religion."  It has always been that persons of any tribe, or tongue, or people, or nation may become Jews.  The books of Moses (the Pentateuch) makes provision for this conversion.  From the earliest days they intermarried with surrounding peoples of the time. (see the Books of the Kings.)

Additionally, only 5% of Jews worldwide (about 100,00 individuals) are racially descended from Abraham.  They are the Shephardim (meaning "from Spain") Jews.  They have their own temples and are separate from other Jews. They do not accept the modern state of Israel; but, are waiting for the Messiah to come and establish the real thing.  The rest, from whom are the Zionists, are not Semites, but are Jephathites:  Turks, Huns, Syrians, etc..  They came from Kenazia, the largest nation in Europe in the middle ages.  It was located where Germany is now.  They chose to be Jewish in the 700's.  So they are called Ashkenazi, or Ashkenazim Jews.

Promoting instead a racist definition of Judaism is a modern doctrine called Dispensationalism.  It also teaches against the gifts and manifestations of the Holy Spirit belonging to today's Church, claiming they are only for the Jews.  By defining God's chosen people racially they make God a racist, which He never was.  He says He's no respecter of persons.  The Dispensationalists call it "Replacement Theology" (they mean anti-Semitic) to believe God proves who His chosen people are by giving them the gift of Holy Spirit.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 09:40:41 AM by reFORMer »
I went to church; but, the Church wasn't on the program!  JESUS WANTS HIS BODY BACK!!  MEET WITHOUT HUMAN HEADSHIP!!!

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2012, 04:46:34 AM »
Both spend time in prison.

BTW his name is Snoop Lion.

snoopcat

TheAuthenticFan

Anti-Semitism is STILL an ISSUE for ME
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2012, 10:25:59 PM »
 At age 32, in 2012,  People still ask me "Are You Jewish" or say "You Look Jewish"
My Father is Jewish and my Mother is Italian Catholic,
I worry A-LOT  about  Anti-Semitism,  will there be Massive Killings of Jews in America, or
Extermination Camps like during the Holocaust

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2012, 12:09:24 AM »
TAF, you seem almost obsessed with the Jewish thing. Are you "in Christ"? In Christ "there is no Jew or greek or gentile , no male or female." and why are you worrying?  The Father cares for you and has all the hairs on your head counted. He cares for the 2 for a penny sparrows he will certainly care for you. In Christ, absolutely nothing will happen to you that your loving Father in heaven did not foresee and allow. If you want assurance of a long, prosperous, pain-free life, I can tell you, it's not going to happen. At age 32, you have already lived almost as long as our Saviour while on earth. Paul said it would be a great joy to be specially chosen to be persecuted and killed for the cross of Christ. In fact, Paul said to "count it all joy." Everything. All the apostles and many many christians have been persecuted, tortured, maimed and killed for their simple belief and trust in Jesus. Foxes "Book of Martyrs lists a ton of people that gladly and joyfully went to their death  for their belief. The christian life is no cakewalk and there are no guarantees. Grace (undeserved kindness from God) is what sustains us.
Simply, you are either a christian or not, and being a Christian these days is more likely to get you in big trouble than being Jewish or half Jewish - especially in other parts of the world.
Also, why are you fixated on being half Jewish? Why not half italian which is also true?