Author Topic: Interactive Bible- Bible.ca website says Universalism is False  (Read 761 times)

TheAuthenticFan

Interactive Bible- Bible.ca website says Universalism is False
« on: December 12, 2012, 07:34:03 PM »
 Same with  Gotquestions.org :declare:

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
  • What if today we were just grateful for everything
Re: Interactive Bible- Bible.ca website says Universalism is False
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 10:08:40 PM »
And we are suppossed to be swayed by the traditions of men or worse a consensus of opinion concerning what we know to be true? We don't have to look far to find people that disagree with us. many "christian" groups deny the virgin birth, god in the flesh, miracles, you name it - that isn't our problem. The question is, "What do YOU believe?"... and you do know that you're beliefs will change the better and longer you know God. Take it from an ex-atheist, and ex-eternal tormenter.
"Why do so many people think that the Bible is only inspired at certain points -  and that  THEY are inspired to pick out which points?"

Offline Lazarus Short

• Bronze
  • The truth points to itself. -Kosh Naranek
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 11:22:30 PM »
God, His Word, and His Laws are ALWAYS consistent.

Go study the laws pertaining to the Jubilee, and then ask yourself if they are consistent with UR, ET or ED.  An ET God would never let you go back to your inheritance, or to go free, or to have your debts canceled, but would let you stay enslaved forever.

What you seem not to grasp TAF, if I read your posts aright, is that you are ALREADY FORGIVEN, your debts/sins are ALREADY PAID.  God not only loves you, He is waiting for you to come home.  He put a candle in the window - can you not see it? 

Your main task in this life, this pilgrimage in the here-and-now, is to simply accept what God has already fully accomplished for you, for me, for everybody.  :gimmefive: 
Socrates taught Plato.  Plato taught Aristotle.  Aristotle tutored the son of Philip of Macedon.  This boy grew up to become Alexander the Great, largely by slaughtering a lot of people.  That's philosophy.

Jesus spoke the Truth.  He blessed the poor.  He healed the sick.  He even raised the dead.  He died on a cross for us, lived again, and came back long enough to tell us to love one another.  That's religion.

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
  • What if today we were just grateful for everything
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2012, 02:12:10 AM »
TAF - I wonder how strong your belief system is. If you change your mind and are swayed by the crowds, you will always be unhappy. If 300 million americans told me I was crazy or stupid for believing the way I do, (and many people have already)why would that change anything? Truth is not voted on by the majority
"Why do so many people think that the Bible is only inspired at certain points -  and that  THEY are inspired to pick out which points?"

Offline shawn

• Bronze
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2012, 06:39:56 AM »
When I was finally freed of needing other men to validate my faith, it opened a door I couldn't shut.  The flood of understanding, love and peace that came with being relieved of that burden was overwhelming, and life changing.  TAF,  when you are ready...you too will let go.

Online eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2012, 06:23:41 PM »
I can find a half dozen web-sites to say anything I want, and if not......I can invent them. What matters is what is true.

Did God create billions of people knowing He would be toruring most of them for eternity? Why? What sense is this? Can You Think for yourself and reason it out?
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com