Author Topic: I make peace, and create evil: NOT ANY MORE.  (Read 26031 times)

Shadow

Re: I make peace, and create evil: NOT ANY MORE.
« Reply #300 on: August 01, 2010, 12:00:41 AM »
I think I have good instincts and I wanted to test to see if someone else felt the same and honest shadow did pick up that he had anger towards ET, preachers, so I must have sensed that.
I agree though that we should generally Think before we Tank :laughing7:

...... yet you have nothing to say about the narcissistic anger and rage of ETers which is far worse, as evidenced by the second link I posted :mshock:

Went to the 2nd link and I don't understand his use of 2 Peter 2:10 to justify free will, anybody?

Go to the third link where it's debunked
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 12:09:21 AM by Shadow »

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #301 on: August 01, 2010, 12:24:00 AM »
I think I have good instincts and I wanted to test to see if someone else felt the same and honest shadow did pick up that he had anger towards ET, preachers, so I must have sensed that.

...... yet you have nothing to say about the narcissistic anger and rage of ETers which is far worse, as evidenced by the second link I posted :mshock:

Went to the 2nd link and I don't understand his use of 2 Peter 2:10 to justify free will, anybody?

I've posted many posts about how I feel about ET on here, this is one of the biggest reason I came to register on this forum, so no shock required :msealed:

I didnt post that about Peter 2:10.

I have checked the link and when I saw all those questions and the way it was formatted, I was like  :eyebrow:  its going to be a long night. So I've yet to read it.

God bless

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #302 on: August 01, 2010, 02:53:00 AM »
I'm not so keen on Preston I think he has a spirit of anger about him, there's a lot of things I haven't read from him yet though.

Should Bro. Eby be angry its a about the best anger I ever want to be around! If what J.Preston Eby emits is anger then I will set in front of that teaching day and night, if that is anger that I read in his papers, then..bring it on!  If what that man of God has to offer the saints has any anger at all it is for the ignorance of those who will not hear.  My  :2c: :Sparkletooth:
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #303 on: August 01, 2010, 04:28:59 AM »

Hear, all ye good people, hear what this brilliant and eloquent speaker has to say!

Hear, hear!

• Gold
« Reply #304 on: August 01, 2010, 07:09:41 AM »
You are beloved servant...I await...I am brusied, or am I to take your words as something other than slight?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 09:01:38 AM by micah7:9 »
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #305 on: August 01, 2010, 12:13:40 PM »
KJV2Pe 2:10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

I think he means that those peope freely chose "that walk" because God wouldn't command such a thing.
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #306 on: August 01, 2010, 04:07:59 PM »

Dear Micah,

Brother, I meant that with the deepest sincerity and the utmost respect.
And, it applies to you and Preston.

• Gold
« Reply #307 on: August 01, 2010, 05:41:46 PM »

The Lord blesses. Thank you Beloved.

• Gold
« Reply #308 on: August 01, 2010, 06:08:46 PM »

I've posted many posts about how I feel about ET on here, this is one of the biggest reason I came to register on this forum, so no shock required :msealed:

I have checked the link and when I saw all those questions and the way it was formatted, I was like  :eyebrow:  its going to be a long night. So I've yet to read it.

God bless
Selfwilled...G829
αὐθάδης
authadēs
ow-thad'-ace
From G846 and the base of G2237; self pleasing, that is, arrogant: - self-willed.

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #309 on: August 01, 2010, 07:39:50 PM »

God bless
Selfwilled...G829
αὐθάδης
authadēs
ow-thad'-ace
From G846 and the base of G2237; self pleasing, that is, arrogant: - self-willed.

what do you mean? I don't see the word selfwilled contained within the quote :dontknow:

• Gold
« Reply #310 on: August 01, 2010, 09:30:14 PM »

God bless
Selfwilled...G829
αὐθάδης
authadēs
ow-thad'-ace

what do you mean? I don't see the word selfwilled contained within the quote :dontknow:

Offline willieH

• Read Only
« Reply #311 on: August 02, 2010, 12:31:17 AM »
willieH: Hi Quaesitor... :hithere:

Welcome to Tentmaker! :welcome:

I took a quick browse, and found early mentions of 2 Pet 2:10 (in item #4 & #5)

Here are the "items" referencing 2 Pet 2:10:

4.  As God loves His friends, if He loves His enemies also, are not all mankind the objects of His love?   God loves all of His creation.  But all have sinned.  God cannot be in the presence of sin.  Because they can choose between good and evil(2Peter 2:10).  Self-willed means self-willed against God's will(2Peter2:10).  When a Christian sins, is this God's will or Man's will?

5.  If God loves those only who love Him, what better is He than the sinner? (Luke 6:32-33)  Absolutely false.  God loves all of His creation (John 3:16, 1John 2:2) so much that He sent His Son to die on the cross for our sins, even while we were are still sinners!  Mankind sinned.  God cannot sin.  The problem is man and his sinful nature.  Because they can choose between good and evil(2Peter 2:10).  Self-willed means self-willed against God's will(2Peter2:10).  When a Christian sins, is this God's will or Man's will?

The person writing these [IMO] is DISINVOLVED with reason concerning 2 Pet 2:10 -- and fails to address Scripture elsewhere which notes that ALL MEN are SINNERS because GOD has declared (decided and concluded) they shall be -- Rom 3:23 -- Psalm 14:1-3 -- Rom 3:10-12

The problem begins in Item #4... the deduction is made that "GOD cannot be in the presence of sin"...

This statement is:

(1) -- UNBIBLICAL (no BIBLICAL reference is given to establish this statement, for there are none -- if you know of one, let me know  :winkgrin:)

(2) -- Contrary to the WORD which notes that GOD is EVERYWHERE (omniPRESENT) -- Psalm 139:8 -- Pro 15:11 -- and that ALL that exists, finds its particular EXISTENCE -- IN HIM and BY HIM -- Col 1:16 -- Acts 17:28

The author begins in Item #4 by laying a false foundation (that "God cannot be in the presence of sin", and then builds upon it in Item #5... by noting the "SELF WILL" of man, as something which is completely disassociated with GOD and His doings...

(3) -- In Item #5... the conclusion is made by the author, that "SELF WILL" means:  "self willed means self willed against GOD's will"

Eph 1:11 -- clearly notes that GOD is WORKING all things... and those [all] things are done according to the advisements (counsel) of HIS OWN WILL...   :dontknow:

"ALL THINGS" does not disinclude ANYTHING.  And the statement that HE IS WORKING them... notes HIS INVOLVEMENT in them, not DISASSOCIATION due to the state in which HE DECLARED they would be [SINFUL]... for HE CONCLUDED ALL in UNBELIEF -- Rom 11:32 -- and because His WORD declares that "whatsoever is NOT OF FAITH, IS SIN" -- Rom 14:23  ...further means that His conclusion of UNBELIEF in all men founds their SINFULNESS.  :dontknow:

...willieH  :cloud9:

Quaesitor

« Reply #312 on: August 02, 2010, 07:39:03 PM »
Thanks WillieH.

Might be because I read it in my native language(french) and the word used by the translator was arrogant/arrogance so I saw nothing about the self-will there.

I hated reading his answers because they were so poor and illogical that I had a great desire to have that man in front of me and answer him.
 :bigGrin: