Author Topic: I guess it comes down to this.  (Read 8823 times)

Zeek

Re: I guess it comes down to this.
« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2009, 06:29:32 AM »
zeek & paul,

zeek, everyone is going to die sometime. not all die believers, alot die unbelievers. i don't think outside of God's word. so if you can show me in the bible where God grants repentance and forgiveness of sin after someone dies an unbeliever, that is what i'm looking for or your exactly right all we would be doing is thinking outside the box and not relying on God's word.

paul, why is it fallacy to ask for proof in the bible, chapter and verse where God granting repentance and forgiveness of sin after someone dies an unbeliever? fallacy to me would be if you cant show me chapter and verse in the bible. this is where the rubber hits the road for UR and your telling me its a fallacy to show chapter and verse in the bible to prove it?

For me, physical death has nothing to do with any of it.  For me, it's all covenental.  But; as all have been saying here; you are not ready or willing to receive the verses that touch all of us at the core of our heart.  If it's a sin to believe in LOVE never failing; for me and my enemies; then so be it.    

lee100

« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2009, 06:32:31 AM »
lookingup,

Is there ANY scripture that says He bestows this gift upon you in this life only?

right, that is why I'm asking you to give chapter and verse in the bible where God grants repentance and faith after someone dies an unbeliever.

isaiah 26:9 makes sense when you read the next verse 10 where it says the wicked is shown no favor, he does not learn righteousness.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 06:36:00 AM by lee100 »

lee100

« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2009, 06:35:01 AM »
zeek,

all im asking for is to show chapter and verse in the bible where God grants repentance and forgiveness of sin after someone dies an unbeliever. i can't seem to find any.

Offline peacemaker

• Bronze
« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2009, 06:42:52 AM »
"To stray from or evade the truth is a lie.

peacemaker

lee100

« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2009, 06:44:26 AM »
paul,

im simply asking you to show me in the bible where God grants repentance and forgiveness of sin when someone dies an unbeliever. asking the exact chapter and verse is biblically correct. is there any other way? im starting to believe ron that there is no scriptures chapter and verse that claim this because all you have been doing is complaining about the manner i ask you to prove this and none of you have gave me chapter and verse. if God said it, it will be in His word, just show me where it is and we can all say hallelujah, God said it and i believe it.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 06:50:29 AM by lee100 »

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2009, 06:49:29 AM »
paul,

im simply asking you to show me in the bible where God grants repentance and forgiveness of sin when someone dies an unbeliever. asking the exact chapter and verse is biblically correct. is there any other way?

Yep, declared statements in scripture that align with all of the bible that do not contradict.
If it is not possible for God to deliver a person to the kingdom who dies from this earth in an unrepentant state, then it contradicts scripture that declare what God will do for mankind.

You will only refute that by explaining away scriptures in a way contradictory to your own expectations and ignore the contradiction it raises.

If you do not accept that possibility, then your only here to posture your mocking spirit.

lee100

« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2009, 06:54:48 AM »
paul,

if God said it, i will believe it. if he said it..show me where He said it in His word. UR theology's foundation is God grants repentance and faith to people after they die  an unbeliever. please show me chapter and verse. no more no less. why is this so difficult to do? im here to see in God's word where He grants repentance and forgiveness of sins when someone dies an unbeliever. are you going to show me?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 06:57:52 AM by lee100 »

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2009, 06:59:11 AM »
paul,

if God said it, i will believe it. if he said it..show me where He said it in His word. UR theology's foundation is God grants repentance and faith to people after they die  an unbeliever. please show me chapter and verse. no more no less. why is this so difficult to do?

I answered your previous question with an explanation, do you accept that explanation or not?   

lee100

« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2009, 07:02:29 AM »
paul,

you should be able to give me chapter and verse for God granting repentance and forgiveness of sin after someone dies an unbeliever for all the other scriptures to not contradict.

Offline peacemaker

• Bronze
« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2009, 07:04:45 AM »
You will be tossed to and fro in the sea of humanity, whether in the Lake of Galilee or Lake of fire.
Do you fear the storm, or His Presence?

peacemaker

lee100

« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2009, 07:05:11 AM »
paul,

are you going to give me chapter and verse. because all this runaround is getting me dizzy. otherwise im going to bed.

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2009, 07:08:52 AM »
paul,

you should be able to give me chapter and verse for God granting repentance and forgiveness of sin after someone dies an unbeliever for all the other scriptures to not contradict.

God promises salvation for all mankind, and I believe it.   Do You?
1Ti 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

You will contradict that verse, or add words to it, or take words away to declare anything else.

Otherwise, you will prove your engaging in the fallacy that I spoke of and I will be done with our conversation in this thread.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2009, 07:10:17 AM »
You will be tossed to and fro in the sea of humanity, whether in the Lake of Galilee or Lake of fire.
Do you fear the storm, or His Presence?

peacemaker

:cloud9: Love that PC.........Blessings.....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

lee100

« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2009, 07:16:35 AM »
paul,

i'm really dizzy from all this runaround. i have made a plain, simple request for chapter and verse to show that God grants repentance and forgiveness of sin after somone dies an unbeliever. and you and others have not done this. the answer to your question lies in the chapter and verse in the bible where God grants repentance and forgiveness of sin after somenone die an unbeliever to support 1Tim 2:4. do you not understand this? this is the hole in UR if you cannot show me chapter and verse where God grants repentance and forgiveness of sin after someone dies an unbeliever.

Zeek

« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2009, 07:19:14 AM »
paul,

i'm really dizzy from all this runaround. i have made a plain, simple request for chapter and verse to show that God grants repentance and forgiveness of sin after somone dies an unbeliever. and you and others have not done this. the answer to your question lies in the chapter and verse in the bible where God grants repentance and forgiveness of sin after somenone die an unbeliever to support 1Tim 2:4. do you not understand this? this is the hole in UR if you cannot show me chapter and verse where God grants repentance and forgiveness of sin after someone dies an unbeliever.

it's only a hole, if u place "physical death" as the determining factor.

Zeek

« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2009, 07:20:39 AM »
"Dying in your sins" doesnt' have to imply "physical death".  But u insist on it.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2009, 07:20:54 AM »
 :cloud9: This is the hole in UR? Well, CoG/lee, I thought you were here to find out the truth of UR. Seems to me you already had YOUR mind made up before you got here. I'm sure someone will come along to reply in due season. Blessings....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2009, 07:21:38 AM »
paul,

Good night Lee.

lee100

« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2009, 07:24:19 AM »
zeek,

brother, everyone is going to die. they all do not die believers,  most die unbelievers. therefore, in order for them to believe, according to UR it happens after they die. again give chapter and verse where this happens.

Zeek

« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2009, 07:25:31 AM »
zeek,

brother, everyone is going to die.

Joh 11:26  And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Zeek

« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2009, 07:27:12 AM »
zeek,

brother, everyone is going to die. they all do not die believers,  most die unbelievers. therefore, in order for them to believe, according to UR it happens after they die. again give chapter and verse where this happens.

i already gave u verses that after someone dies they are granted relationship with Lord Jesus Christ.  You just want death defined your way, so within your "limited" defined perception; the bible has no verses that talk of your perception of UR

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2009, 07:28:16 AM »
paul,

I dont think there will be any  unbelievers after physical death  :2c:
guaranteed

Jesus destroyed DEATH man at the Cross  :thumbsup:

Rev 1:18   I [am] he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

I tell you the Lord God is more  merciful than any one can ever Imagine  

and all manner of sins are forgiven

except  blaspheming the Holy Spirit ..

lee100

« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2009, 07:31:13 AM »
zeek,

come on man. seriously. eternally everyone lives. physically everyone will die. 180,000 people die physically everyday.

Cardinal,

i want to believe UR, you guys are not giving me a reason to. i simply asking for chapter and verse of where God grants repentance and forgiveness of sins after they die an unbeliever. maybe tommorrow someone on this forum will give me the chapter and verse.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2009, 07:32:19 AM »
I have trouble seeing it, too.

It's just not clearly stated.

Not that it bothers me one way or the other because I trust God's justice and mercy.

Zeek

« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2009, 07:32:28 AM »
zeek,

come on man. seriously. eternally everyone lives. physically everyone will die. 180,000 people die physically everyday.

Cardinal,

i want to believe UR, you guys are not giving me a reason to. i simply asking for chapter and verse of where God grants repentance and forgiveness of sins after they die an unbeliever. maybe tommorrow someone on this forum will give me the chapter and verse.

that's not what the verse says, believeest in him and NEVER die.  Do you believe it?