Author Topic: Has anyone ever thought of this?  (Read 6043 times)

Offline Molly

• Gold
Re: Has anyone ever thought of this?
« Reply #100 on: December 15, 2011, 04:07:07 PM »
:cloud9: @ Eaglesway.....Amen.

For what it's worth, He told me this was the message of the 7th trump, but I didn't tell anyone. When I posted it (on another board a few years back) without saying the part about it being the 7th trump, that morning He told someone else who hears, that it was the 7th trump.

@ Micah. I agree, but the pattern as completed (to be repeated by us spiritually) was not revealed until He came in the flesh. Blessings....

Cardinal  what is the 'this' you are referring to when you say THIS is the message of the 7th trump?

Or, I need coffee.  :laughing7:

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #101 on: December 15, 2011, 04:32:59 PM »
 :cloud9: What I posted previously. It's the instructions being given in this hour to rend the veil of our flesh, then rend the veil of Christ's flesh, so that the Father can be seen in the sons (who AFTER THE FLESH, are both male and female, but the Son/Seed is one and Spirit), and then it's "showtime", LOL.....the greatest manifestation of His power and presence the world has ever seen since Jesus's day = the greater works. I KNOW it's coming in this "natural" generation, I have EXPERIENCED a taste of it.

We ARE the generation (of HIM) that IS the 42nd generation (a generation of SPIRIT SEED = Christ in a many-membered body). The Alpha (one with Him from the foundation) is the same as the Omega (one with Him from the foundation) He is going to inhabit in the fullness in this generation.

WAKE UP! We have work to do and the night is far past; for this cause were we born, the day (star) is past dawning in our hearts, the Father is about to come to full ascendance in our heavens! Father, we give You praise.....Blessings....
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 05:38:42 PM by Cardinal »
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline lomarah

• Silver
« Reply #102 on: December 15, 2011, 04:59:37 PM »
Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh Cardinal that is crazy exciting!!!!
From Him and through Him and to Him are all things.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #103 on: December 15, 2011, 05:00:47 PM »
Quote from: Cardinal
It's the instructions being given in this hour to rend the veil of our flesh, then rend the veil of Christ's flesh, so that the Father can be seen in the sons

yikes, that's the two curtains of the Tabernacle.

man, that woke me up.

Two "curtains" and two "coverings" covered the tabernacle, (Exodus 26). The total (linen) material used for the first curtain was 1120 (4 x 28 x 10) square cubits.

Curtains as 1320 square cubits:

In addition to the 1120 square cubits of linen material for the first curtain covering, there was an additional 100, plus 100 square cubits of this same fine linen used for the two entry veils that led into the Holy, and the Holy of Holies. (1120 + 100 + 100 = 1320 square cubits total.)

See note about the implied, or at least idealized, size of the 2 veils, as based upon the fact that the front and back of the tabernacle was 10 by 10 cubits. No other definite measurements are given concerning the entrance, so the 10 by 10 area of the curtain is assumed. But the fact that the total amount of linen thereby matches the total amount of material for the next curtain (goat skins), strongly supports this assumption as likely literally correct; but if not, then certainly idealistically speaking, remembering that the tabernacle is saturated with symbolism.

Thus, there was 1320 square cubits of fine linen used in the Tabernacle altogether. This is important because, '1320' is the same total as the next layer of "curtain" over the Tabernacle, this time made of goat's hair; (i.e., 4 x 30 x 11 = 1320 square cubits also)! Moreover, this establishes a pattern for the remaining two coverings, which we can assume likewise had the same measurements since they had basically the same purpose, and no other measurements are given. Only the materials used, (and thus the symbolism), for the remaining two coverings are different; namely, "ram skins dyed red," and "sea cows".

Curtains as 1260 square cubits:

We just noted that the second (and remaining) curtains had a total area of 1320 square cubits. However, we are told that 60 square cubits of that was folded back. Everything in the Tabernacle is symbolic of something, (see the book of Hebrews). Aside from any practical purpose, why this peculiar folding back of 60 square cubits? This second curtain over the Tabernacle (made of goats hair) is said to have the last of its 11-sectioned curtain folded back. Since each of these 11 sections were 30 by 4 cubits ( = 120 square cubits), the total therefore is:

1320 less 60 (that is, half of 120) = 1260 square cubits

(4 x 30 x 10.5 = 1260)

(Technical note: I strongly suspect that this half-fold backwards was actual sewn backwards, otherwise it would flop forward since it overhung the entrance to the Tabernacle by 4 (less 2) cubits. The purpose of the overhang appears to be for the purpose of creating an extra thick fold hanging down at the entrance so as to further obscure the interior to possible onlookers when a priest entered.)

Since the remaining two coverings were to overlap the first couplet of tent curtains, it follows that they would have used the same dimensions of 1260 square cubits, (i.e., 1320 less 60).

Thus we have two sets of coverings. The first two are called "curtains." The second two are simply called "coverings." Because 200 square cubits of the linen material was used for the entrance (veil) to the tabernacle rather than to cover it, and because the last 3 curtains/coverings were folded back 60 square cubits, the following is how we can calculate the four materials (each in 2 sets) used for the tabernacle. (Note: the first curtain was not folded back.)

http://www.1260-1290-days-bible-prophecy.org/Tabernacle/tabernacle_temple-curtains.htm

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #104 on: December 15, 2011, 07:15:35 PM »
Seventh trumpet

31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.  Mat 24:31

Seventh trumpet:

51Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

--1 Cor 15

The seventh trumpet is sung in the Halleluyah chorus.

And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.  Rev 11:15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YaGwI7GjlA

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #105 on: December 16, 2011, 05:42:03 PM »
 :cloud9: That is so cool how He has us all as His symphony, making a joyful noise unto the Lord......He just quickened that part about the fold in the High Priest's garment today in a post I just wrote, then I turn here and see He had you post something about the fold in the inner veil. He is so good and always right on time.  :HeartThrob:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #106 on: December 16, 2011, 05:43:29 PM »
Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh Cardinal that is crazy exciting!!!!

:cloud9: Amen, I know it is!!!  :laughing7: :HeartThrob:

Offline lomarah

• Silver
« Reply #107 on: December 16, 2011, 05:45:27 PM »
 :bgdance:
If I knew where to get that dancing banana smiley I would post it here! LOL

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #108 on: December 16, 2011, 05:47:30 PM »
 :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Just for you..... :winkgrin: (click on the [more] button under the left hand side of the row of smilies shown......)

Offline lomarah

• Silver
« Reply #109 on: December 16, 2011, 07:45:04 PM »
Ahahahaha thanks Card!! I had done that but for some reason missed the dancing banana.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #110 on: December 16, 2011, 08:23:51 PM »
Joshua 6:16
 And it came to pass at the seventh time, when the priests blew with the trumpets, Joshua said unto the people, Shout; for the LORD hath given you the city.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #111 on: December 16, 2011, 09:10:59 PM »
Joshua 6:16
 And it came to pass at the seventh time, when the priests blew with the trumpets, Joshua said unto the people, Shout; for the LORD hath given you the city.

Yep.  Again a pattern of sevens.

Joshua 6:4 Have seven priests carry trumpets of rams' horns in front of the ark. On the seventh day, march around the city seven times, with the priests blowing the trumpets.