Author Topic: God loves you - yeah you!!  (Read 3902 times)

martincisneros

God loves you - yeah you!!
« on: August 12, 2007, 05:02:21 AM »
When you were growing up, it seemed like the only thing that you knew anything about was pain and sorrow.  Your parents were mean, and those that you cared about would die every so often, seeming to create greater and greater emptiness in your life.  You'd occaisionally pray for God to do something to show you that He genuinely cared, that your life would be more exciting, and that perhaps you'd have something to talk about.  The years came and went and though you'd have some good times, the grief would never quite fully go away.

Then one day, you heard the Gospel and suddenly everything became clear to you:

You needed to repent, believe on Jesus, read your Bible daily, and stay in Church

a.k.a. the four spiritual laws

But one day, that didn't quite seem to satisfy any more.  You needed more explanations for all of the pain and why pain had to continue for all of eternity if someone failed to confess and live up to Christ in this one brief life where there was never certainty about how you'd genuinely get through life and whether or not those that you depended on today would be there for you tomorrow.

Then you found out about the Baptism with the Holy Spirit - claimed by some to be evidenced by speaking in other tongues.

"That's it!" you cried, "that's what I've been missing!"

So, you went to the front of the Church and received prayer and impartation ministry so that you were filled to overflowing with amazing power from another world.  But still, something seemed missing.  Then you heard about the authority delegated to the believer.

"That's it!" you cried, "that's what I've been missing!"

So, you started developing an understanding of your seating with Christ in heavenly places and how a believer is to conduct themselves in their royal priestly office by confessing the Word and believing that the High Priestly ministry of Jesus in heaven and the Holy Spirit within you on earth would bring every bit of it to pass.  Lots of things were birthed into your life, and there were a few miscarriages along the way of things that you were so sure were going to be immediately manifested into your life.  You still, though, overall, had the most amazing time of your life learning to walk with Jesus like Jesus, allowing the love of God to be fully perfected in it's manifestations through you as more and more of your thoughts were taken captive to the obedience of Christ through the Blood and the Promises that you were renewing yourself in continually.

Something's still missing, but what could it be?  You've arrived!  Haven't you?  You're walking in the fullness of the Word of God, aren't you?  Still, some of the promises are occaisionally starting to bother you:

He shall see the fruit of the travail of His soul and be satisfied...

Whom the heavens must receive, until the restoration of all things, which God spoke by the mouths of all of His holy prophets since the world began...

But we know what happened to Carlton Pearson.  And after all, the Church's decision is in total agreement with the KJV and other translations that by their own admission "follow in the traditions of the King James Version of the Bible."

Then one day, Jesus, in His High Priestly roll sprinkles you afresh with the Blood and sprinkles your Bible afresh for you, grabs you by the shoulders and looks you in the eyes and says:

LET THERE BE LIGHT!!!!

Could it be true?  Could it?  (*Tears flowing*)  That can't possibly be true!  After all, I was always taught....

But there it is!!

...that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times, He would gather together all things into one in Christ, of those in the heavens (i.e. where the conflict with Satan is) and in the earth (i.e. where the conflict with fallen man is), even in Him...

He shall see the fruit of the travail of His soul and be satisfied...

Whom the heavens must receive, until the restoration of all things, which God spoke by the mouths of all of His holy prophets since the world began...

So you quietly sit there thinking, "if I ever fully accept this, this could ruin everything at Church, in my ministry, with my family, and maybe even with my spouse and kids..."  To make matters worse, this Scripture comes to you:

If you're ashamed of Me, I'll also be ashamed of you in the Presence of the Father and of His Angels.

But as you're wrestling with this, you're also hearing verses in your mind about:

itchy ears;
men who won't endure sound doctrine;
latter days deceptions;
different Gospels;
evil men waxing worse and worse;
etc.

What if the plan of God didn't involve punishment in the way that we tend to think of punishment?  What if the plan of God involved casting out fear where ever it's found instead of "giving people a taste of their own medicine?"  What if Christ in His exalted Form could confront every single individual at the moment of their death with their judgment?  What if Christ took all pain so that His process of transforming every life wouldn't require His purposefully inflicting pain?

What if embracing Christ in this world were only about Adoption and greater glorification?  What if it didn't have any baring on people reaching Heaven?  What if, as star differs from star in glory, so is the resurrection of the dead?

What if God looks at every sinner at the moment of their death and says, "you've been through enough?"

What if suicide only cost someone the unspeakable glories of Sonship?

What if Christ really did finish the Work that the Father gave Him to do?  What if love really never fails?  What if there isn't anywhere else to go but Heaven because Christ destroyed Hell in His resurrection?  What if there's nowhere else to go?

What if no one sows corn on earth and reaps corn bread on the moon?  What if that's utter nonsense?  What if the process is as exclusively through Christ as it was exclusively through Adam until Christ came?

What if the Victory was genuinely won 2000 years ago?  What if obedience in this life is only about rewards and hastening the time when physical death and pain is abolished?  What if disobedience and death without submission to Christ wouldn't prevent His work of saving them from their sins, even if they never inherited Sonship?

What if the second death is nothing more than the death of any possibility for Sonship?  What if life and love are as certain for all of the wicked of the world as if they were already in Heaven?  What if God sends His Sun on the wicked and the righteous and sends Rain on the just and the unjust?

How would you preach if you knew that there was absolutely no Hell, either eternal or temporal?  How would you preach if you knew that Sonship and rewards were the only thing at stake because of there being no curse associated with the New Covenant?

What if Christ has already abolished death in every sense except for physically?  What if He's already won?

What if getting a gun and getting to point it right between the eyes of the biggest terrorist and pulling the trigger before they could repent and embrace the Lordship of Christ in this life would cost them nothing more than Sonship and unimaginable future glories?  What if after costing them that, there were no more penalty upon them except perhaps an inferior physical resurrection in the last day of this present existence?  What if Heaven were immediate for Osama Bin Ladin although, again, without the dimensions of Identity, Glory, and Sonship that he could have had, had he renounced his sins as an offering of faith and proceeded to embrace the Lordship of Jesus by faith?  What if finally understanding all that he'd ever wanted to understand were the furtherest extent of his loss on the opposite end of the spectrum after his loss of Sonship with God through Jesus Christ?

What if perpetually meeting the needs of all of creation in boundless love were the extent of the destiny of the Sons of God through Jesus Christ?

What if there's no such thing as "Hell" or "Damnation?"  What if those are only accusations against the fullest conquest of the cross of Christ?  And what if that's why "Hell" and "Damnation" are considered pejoratives and expletives?

What if Hell is gone forever?

As you're thinking about these things, you keep wondering, "why am I having to look at this, when everybody at my Church is perfectly comfortable believing in the Augustinian/Aquinas paradigm?"

Your increasingly more and more uncomfortable by certain things being preached in Church, yet to the unaided eye, your KJV seems to confirm much of what's being preached in Church.

You're scared to death, aren't you?  You don't want to lose your ministry!  You don't want to lose the support of the Christians in your city?  Have you taken up your cross to follow Christ - no matter what, and no matter which of His ways that He declares to distinctly not be your ways?  Why is God doing this to you?  Why is He making you look at this?

He loves you!  You didn't know there'd eventually be genuine consequences to God loving you so much, did you?  Welcome to the Body of Christ!!

Offline 97531

• Restricted
  • Truth is Freedom
    • Father's Love Forum
Re: God loves you - yeah you!!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 11:45:41 AM »
 :iagree:  :thumbsup:

Good post Martin and the timing is perfect.  :ty:

Blessings
My Blog       Father's Love Forum - New
IHWLAMAHOB
Christian Milkshake: Pressed down, shaken together and more than we can hope for

Kept

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 07:00:40 PM »
Wow......What if.......indeed!

Alot to meditate on in that, a full meal there

That is a beautiful anointed writing brother

thanks for that

Im going to keep it

kept

Kept

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2007, 07:03:07 PM »
Hey guys, this isnt where guests can read it though, is it? Of am I wrong?
just thought to mention that as Im sure some would be sent to read it if it were available to be read by guests.

kept

julzabro2

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2007, 12:08:53 AM »
Amen, Matin!  :thumbsup:

And what if it's up to us, somehow, to change their minds???  :sigh:

Seeker

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 06:15:42 AM »
 :sigh:  I really want that satisfied feeling...I want to see His face....

Thanks Martin.

-SeekerRuth

martincisneros

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2008, 09:43:11 AM »
It's all a free gift of grace.  Stop trying so hard to get God to like you, or to get God to believe in your gifting enough to start using your life in His purposes.  Stop being consequences minded.  That is taken away in Christ.  Romans chapter 6 is written for any religionists that would read my last statement and absolutely freak out over it.  Go back and re-read Romans 6 about 20 times aloud either this evening or at your next available time slot for extended Bible reading/meditation.

For the rest of you that are honestly trying so hard:  TO EVERYTHING THERE IS A SEASON AND A TIME FOR EVERY PURPOSE UNDER HEAVEN.

God believes in the dream that He's put in your heart more than you do.  He knows the season when you'll bring Him the most glory and when you'll be your most fruitful.  If your dream is ministry or marriage, which are sorta the same thing with the exception of only one other person being involved with marriage, perhaps it's not a matter any more of your being ready but of the people you're called to minister to, or that significant other person that you're called to marry – perhaps they're not ready for you – yet!

Let God line things up for you.  Cast all of your cares upon Him.  All of your worries, all of your anxieties, all of your dreams, all of your goals, all of your desires – cast them all upon Him in their entirety and leave them there.  Stop trying to be your own God; the Creator of the heavens and earth of your own life.

Get out of consequences thinking.  If only I'd taken control over the eating of so many carbs earlier, or if only I'd drank more water.  When this thing got started with Ted Kennedy being diagnosed as having a malignant brain tumor, my first thought was to blame the excito-toxin "aspartame" that's in many of the diet drinks, in many of the chewing gums and breath mints, and in a lot of so-called low-calorie food 'cause of all of the studies that have unceasingly linked it to brain tumors.  Right in the middle of speculating about what was most likely the cause of the malignant brain tumor that Ted was diagnosed with, the Holy Spirit interrupted me that I was still playing the blame game, still looking for the cause, and still not resting totally in God's grace and expecting a miracle for one of God's children.  Jeremiah 31:27-28 answers all things when it pertains to life and history in this world.  Some would think that it can't be that simple, but it really is.  It doesn't matter why things have happened, so much as it mattering whether or not we've started to really believe in the goodness of our Lord, His ability to heal, His ability to reveal love unspeakable and full of glory.

No matter what you're dealing with, just think about Daddy's faithfulness, His mercy, His loving-kindness, His tender mercies, and His covenant oath to never leave you in the state that He found you when He reclaimed you as His own.  His love should excite you because His love is excited by you!  His message has never changed "It's Me, don't be afraid."  Why do you entertain emotions that are saying that He's abandoned you in this?  Fill in the blank.  Many people are thinking it about something, even if in general they believe they're the closest with the Lord that they've ever been.  He's still the hero of your story that rushes in when you're falling from a great height.  He's going to catch you and the two of you are going to live happily ever after.

Your emotions are just that – emotions – your body and brain chemicals running wild.  They're not a genuine gauge of God's love and commitment to you.  They're only a sign that you're needing some extra sleep, a change in diet towards fewer sweets and simple carbs, or they're the voice of your conscience that you're believing a lie about your heavenly Father where this situation is concerned.  He's merciful.  He's watching, lurking, plotting, and getting His team of angelic warriors ready to break in on your life and save the day.  You're not too old to still believe in miracles.  You haven't been through too much to still believe in miracles.  This whole situation will turn out for the glory of God and your unceasing praises and adoration of your Lord.

Even if you just can't believe any more because of all you've been through...  Will you give your heavenly Father permission to surprise you?  Can He still be God where this situation or these emotions are concerned?  He's not pointing any fingers to anything but an old rugged Cross where He settled forever what you mean to Him, His commitment to bleed, die, and feel pain for you, and His commitment to multiply every loaf of bread in your life, and every drop of oil, until every need in your life is met.  Do you still not know Who He is? 

He's the only One with a genuine claim to being God in your life – and much more than that – He's the richest being anywhere and everywhere that's completely bankrupted Himself for you to prove to you the depth of His love!  Can He have the teeniest credit or the teeniest hug when He gets you out of this?  He knows you've been wounded.  That's why He's reaching towards you gently and slowly.  No surprises until you're ready for them.  Promise.

Perhaps you're just needing Someone stable in your life that doesn't walk out when everybody else does.  He's there for you and He's not going to let go.  You're not more tired of empty words than He is.  He's committed to you, and He's going to complete what He's started in your life.  Yeah, since the last time you looked, He's been up to something.  Just relax and take a deep breath.  Since you've been resting in His Presence, He's been up to something.  Just give Him a minute.  Why?  Because He loves you – yeah, you!!

jabcat

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2008, 10:22:49 AM »
Martin, blessed by this and sharing it with my elderly dad who has lived his life in much emotional and spiritual turmoil, but always, always loving the Lord.  He suffers from depression, and now is unable to do a lot that he used to do...I hope this word speaks to him and helps lift him up.  I've also gotten some things off your Animal Gospel site for him.  Thank you, God's blessing, James.

Offline AbbasChild

• Father Judges No One
    • Abba's Child
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2008, 10:51:06 AM »
 :thumbsup:

This was so good and I needed to hear it today!

Thank you for sharing it.
It is much more possible for the sun to give out darkness than for God to do or be, or give out anything but Blessing and Goodness.- William Law

Man can certainly flee from God... but he cannot escape him. He can certainly hate God and be hateful to God, but he cannot change into its opposite the eternal love of God which triumphs even in his hate. --Karl Barth

martincisneros

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2008, 11:25:10 PM »
I knew that I'd started this thread sometime last year, but didn't know if it had gotten lost with one of the reboots of the boards or if they'd simply moved it out of the Sanctuary where I'd originally posted this.  So that explain's Kept's post about being concerned that people that aren't registered members wouldn't be able to read it.  I nearly replied that there's probably quite a lot that people who are registered here could write that they haven't yet written for the Sanctuary that would have the potential to have that said about it, so we might need to either reconsider the Sanctuary board being for members only or get rid of it all together.  But I didn't.  I just left it alone, thinking that the Holy Spirit might be up to something with this opening post on this thread.  And then the other day, I noticed a guest reading it and I thought when I saw the title "that looks familiar...as in something I'd of posted."  And when I finally discovered that this thread was still around, I thought that some ideas that I'd been toying with but hadn't written anywhere yet might go perfectly here.

I'm glad y'all liked it, and I'm really hoping it inspires others to try to write similar stuff instead of exclusively writing to persuade all of the time.  People who actually believe UR need challenge and edification too!  I want to say something to our regular UR posters on these boards:  some of you that privately journal in a similar way to my two longer posts on this thread, but are afraid of what others might say or think about it are really needing to get past that fear and start sharing some of those choicer lines regarding God's goodness, inescapeable love, and determination to fill everything everywhere with His glory.  If anybody's hoarding their stuff thinking "but that's my best stuff for my new website someday!"  As someone who tinkers with a little bit of writing, I can assure you that your "best" right now can be a seed towards God giving you better so that your current "best" is the worst that your writing would ever fall to in the future.  It can all be 100X better.  I don't care if it's visions and dreams that you're hoarding until you've gotten it together for your own website.  Don't let your writing become a dead sea, that because nothing's flowing to anyone else then the quality isn't quite hitting the peaks that you're wanting to reach.

martincisneros

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2008, 08:21:05 PM »
God trusts Jesus to bring you across the finished line. God believes in the Blood of Christ, that Jesus was raised from the dead, that Jesus sits at His right hand, and that all of Jesus's enemies will be made His footstool. Jesus is the Head and you're the Body of Christ. If Jesus's enemies are being made His footstool, guess where the feet are! God believes that Jesus is the Lord of your life, that His Blood has taken away your sin, and that His Word and Holy Spirit are at work in your heart. God sees Jesus in you. God sees Jesus Present in you. God sees Jesus active in you.

God sees His New Creation within you. God sees His Word growing in you. God sees more courage in you than you think that you have, because He sees Jesus inside of you. God still believes in all that Jesus is doing inside of you. God sees you perfected in Christ and at rest in His completed work. God doesn't doubt for a minute in your ability to hear His Voice. God loves you. He sees the abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness within you. An angel is very reverently polishing your scepter right now.

God loves you as if you were the only one that Jesus had ever had to die for. God loves you as if you were His only child in all of existence. God loves you as if there were no Jesus. Don't ever think in any of your weaker moments that God, your Father, only "puts up with you" because of Jesus. God loves you as if it were only you and Him in the entire universe or multiverse.

I hope that you realize that in saying this that I'm not dismissing redemption, it's process, it's history, and it's outcome. Neither am I in any way ever claiming that there's ever been or ever would be a Way to the Father except through Jesus. I'm just saying, as the prophet of God said so long ago to his servant, "there's [a lot] more with you than against you!" There's more at work in your favor than you can possibly imagine.

God loves and adores you. He's your Father and He's never going to let go. He's not only never going to let go of you, but He's never going to let go of your loved ones; of your situation and of theirs. God is intimately aware of each of your bills. If you're ill, God's intimately aware of each of your symptoms. God's going to pay the bills and heal your body. Don't worry about it any longer. Any of it. He loves you and through Christ you've found a ransom for your life…God's aware of every strained relationship and Christ's Blood is Bleeding on the whole situation. Trust Him to make all things new. Trust Him to wipe away your every tear. Don't be afraid.

martincisneros

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2008, 08:22:40 PM »
Father, in the Name of Jesus, I'm approaching the Throne of Grace with the Bread and Cup of Jesus' New Covenant expecting for Jesus my Shepherd and High Priest to feed me.  As often as I eat this Bread and drink this Cup, I'm showing the Lord's death until He comes.  I thank You that Galatians 3 says that I'm blessed with faithful Abraham, therefore I'm heir of the world because Jesus is my High Priest after the Order of Melchezedec Who feeds me His flesh and blood and keeps me from hungering and thirsting ever again.  As often as I'm eating this Bread and drinking this Cup, I'm showing that Jesus Himself took my infirmities and by His stripes I was healed.  As often as I'm eating this Bread and drinking this Cup, I'm showing that I've been made the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.  I take and eat this Bread, which is Jesus' Body broken for me.  I eat this in Remembrance of Him.

Father, in the Name of Jesus, I thank You for delivering me from the authority of darkness and for translating me into the kingdom of Your dear Son.  I thank You that although I was a stranger to the Covenants of Promise, without hope and without God in the world, yet now in Christ Jesus I've been made near by the blood of His Cross.  Therefore, I'm no longer a stranger and a foreigner, but I'm a fellow citizen with the saints and a member of the household of God.  As often as I'm eating this Bread and drinking this Cup, I'm showing that I've known and received the grace of my Lord Jesus that though He was rich, yet on the Cross He became poor, that I through His poverty would be made rich.  As often as I'm eating this Bread and drinking this Cup, I'm partaking in the fellowship of His sufferings and being made conformable unto His death, therefore His life and His resurrection are mine.  I take and drink the Cup which is the New Covenant in Jesus' Blood.  I drink this in Remembrance of Him.

I praise You and bless You my heavenly Father for the newness of life that I now enjoy through the Bread and Cup of Jesus Christ.  I've received Your great and precious promises that by Your grace and peace being multiplied towards me and in me I'm now a partaker of the divine nature and I take the way of escape from the corruption that is in the world.  I believe that I'm no longer conformed to this world because of the mercies of God, but I'm transformed by the renewing of my mind and I take this grace, mercy, and peace that I've been given and I give them to the world as an ambassador of Christ, fervently pleading from this day forward that they reconcile themselves to God, according to 2Corinthians chapter 5.  I thank You that You're my protection and deliverance from evil and nothing shall by any means harm me because I'm far from fear, oppression, and terror because of Your promises in the 91st Psalm and the 54th chapter of Isaiah.  I rejoice in the Lord always, and I go from this place loving others as Jesus has loved me, in Jesus' Name.  Amen.

Online jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2009, 07:44:28 AM »
Martin, I wanted to keep this thread alive...scanned it again tonight, as God called it to my attention in the midst of several tough days of struggling and feeling a need to "measure up"...thank you for this message, and thank You Father for loving me as You do.  James.
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

martincisneros

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2009, 08:02:54 AM »
Martin, I wanted to keep this thread alive...scanned it again tonight, as God called it to my attention in the midst of several tough days of struggling and feeling a need to "measure up"...thank you for this message, and thank You Father for loving me as You do.  James.
Nobody needs to be reminded of the unchangeableness of His counsel more than me, trust me!

Offline Green-Arrow

• Full
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2012, 08:30:00 PM »
Nobody needs to be reminded of the unchangeableness of His counsel more than me, trust me!
Ditto