Author Topic: For Theo Book and The Rest of The Gang  (Read 1089 times)

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
For Theo Book and The Rest of The Gang
« on: March 18, 2010, 08:37:19 PM »
I have just scanned this article, but from I've seen, it is beautifully written and an excellent summary of Biblical, Jesus-focused Ultimate Reconciliation.  In scanning it, there was absolutely nothing that caught my attention as being "problematic" scripturally.  I don't know the author, was actually looking for something else when I came across it.

Theo, it reminds me of the post or 2 I made to you earlier, that at least seemed to be something you'd think about further.  I highly recommend everyone looking at this article, and we can discuss it here if you see things that stick out to you.  I'm going to read it more carefully as well.   :thumbsup:

Mystery of God

http://www.herealittletherealittle.net/index.cfm?page_name=Mystery
Looking unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith.  Heb. 12:2

Offline legoman

Re: For Theo Book and The Rest of The Gang
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 09:42:24 PM »
Wow, that was a good link jabcat.  Pretty much covers it... God is indeed the first cause, and the cause of all.  :thumbsup:

Offline onlytruth

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2010, 11:50:56 PM »
I concur :icon_king:

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2010, 11:57:59 PM »
Yep  :thumbsup: :drama:

More nice article on that site.
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010, 01:04:02 AM »
Good, thanks guys  :bigGrin:

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2010, 01:59:36 AM »
That was a very good article it covered a lot of ground, had a lot of good information in it.

CHB

Theo Book

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2010, 05:14:08 PM »
I have just scanned this article, but from I've seen, it is beautifully written and an excellent summary of Biblical, Jesus-focused Ultimate Reconciliation.  In scanning it, there was absolutely nothing that caught my attention as being "problematic" scripturally.  I don't know the author, was actually looking for something else when I came across it.

Theo, it reminds me of the post or 2 I made to you earlier, that at least seemed to be something you'd think about further.  I highly recommend everyone looking at this article, and we can discuss it here if you see things that stick out to you.  I'm going to read it more carefully as well.   :thumbsup:

Mystery of God

Shucks...

More homework...

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2010, 12:57:31 PM »
Just saw this.  LOL.

Offline gregoryfl

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2010, 02:37:18 PM »

Mystery of God

The author is Bryan Huie. He is part of a fellowship of believers who meet in central Arkansas. I have enjoyed reading his articles over the years.

Ron