Author Topic: Does Satan believe know about UR?  (Read 5626 times)

Offline Pierac

• Bronze
Re: Does Satan believe know about UR?
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2009, 04:00:54 AM »
I was wondering if Satan is a part of the plan like Judas, Pharaoh, raised up to show God's glory. If people want to let me know their opinions PM me so we dont get into the free will debate.  :girlheart:

I can understand the purpose of the fire being refining. I cant imagine God creating anything without a purpose which glorifies him (apart from men's nipples :laugh:).

:omg:

HartleyDamboiseII

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2009, 04:06:43 AM »
What in deed needs it in Heaven!!!

Luke 17:21the kingdom of God is within you.

Online WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2009, 11:47:35 AM »
If Satan is not saved what will happen to him? burnt up in LoF?

Good question... Col 1:20  and through Him to reconcile all things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of His cross; through Him, I say, whether things on earth or things in heaven.

What things in heaven need reconciled?
That's a deep question....
Does all include animals, plants, spirits? If so how did a plant sin?
As for heaven.... that would mean heaven is just a mess as earth is (right now)
Satan and his hord seem to be doing their stuff on earth not in heaven. So who are in the heaven group?
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

natcat86

« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2009, 03:08:06 PM »

Paul

God's missing angels?

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2009, 04:46:06 AM »
Now for satan if he is pure evil then he is pure chaf. And nothing remains for heaven.

God is a consuming fire.  God the Father will burn all the wood hay and stubble from each of us. The bible says to not be amazed at the firery trials we go through but that they are necessary for the "perfecting of the saints".

So God himself burns away all the bad from within and all that will be left is good.

Jesus said "there is no good thing in the enemy".  So if the enemy goes through a "purification process" there will be "nothing left".

Lupac

« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2009, 04:56:42 AM »
I was wondering if Satan is a part of the plan like Judas, Pharaoh, raised up to show God's glory. If people want to let me know their opinions PM me so we dont get into the free will debate.  :girlheart:

I can understand the purpose of the fire being refining. I cant imagine God creating anything without a purpose which glorifies him (apart from men's nipples :laugh:).

:omg:

The answer might scare you:
http://menshealth.about.com/od/conditions/a/Nipples_Men.htm

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2009, 05:44:12 AM »
Some thoughts to ponder. 

Is "being saved" the same thing as "being reconciled"?

Jesus shed his blood for the sins of the world.  God said He would have "all men" saved. Satan deffinately is not a man. To me when the scriptures speak of salvation it is referring to something that "only man" can attain.

But the scriptures also say "to be reconciled to God".  This is speaking to those that have already "been saved". We know there are many that have come to the cross of Christ. Many sitting right in the many pews around the world and many who have "come out" so to speak, yes they have received Christ but are they truly reconciled to God? Do their day to day lives show as a witness that they are walking with the Lord in all they do and say? I know many that call themselves Christians. Believe 100 percent that they are saved.  But walking with God , spending time with God, being in constant communion with God is a different story.  So is being saved and being reconciled to God the same thing or different things?

If satan cannot attain salvation which is for man, can he be reconciled to God at an appointed time set aside by the Father? The bible says that satan is a created being and that he is a tool in the Father's hands for his plans and purposes.  When all is said and done then when the "all things will be reconciled" whether on earth or in heaven, does that include satan?

Also the part about God being "all in all'.  If God is omnipresent then is He not "all in all" now? If there is no where where God is not, then how can He not be all in all now? Unless the "all in all" is not referring to anything "physical".  For if God is "all in all" now because He is omnipresent then the whole of creation is actually "within God himself" for it cannot be "outside" of God if He is omnipresent. So what does "all in all" actually mean?

Could it be simply that God IS ALL to ALL.  A state of being where nothing else exists to or for any one except God? Where we actually attain to that state of being spiritually that there is nothing else "except God". When every person who has ever lived , is living or will live is in that place spiritually where "GOD is ALL" in All?  That place spiritually where Light has truly swallowed up all darkness in all. 

Seems to me that "the ages" will end at some point. Then there will be no more time.  All will be.  A state of being. With God being ALL in ALL and to ALL.

Just some thoughts.

Online WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2009, 11:45:01 AM »
Is "being saved" the same thing as "being reconciled"?
I think not but can't really explain why. But I can say one leads to the other.
Jesus shed his blood for the sins of the world.  God said He would have "all men" saved. Satan deffinately is not a man. To me when the scriptures speak of salvation it is referring to something that "only man" can attain.

Colossians 1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Heaven and "all things" don't exclude everything besides humans. For example there are a few verses that tell us animals will be in heaven too. So it seems to extend beyound humans only.
Also the part about God being "all in all'.  If God is omnipresent then is He not "all in all" now?
Does that mean He is alos in satan...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Raggedy Anne

« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2009, 04:18:57 PM »
If Satan is not saved what will happen to him? burnt up in LoF?

Good question... Col 1:20  and through Him to reconcile all things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of His cross; through Him, I say, whether things on earth or things in heaven.

That's a deep question....
Does all include animals, plants, spirits? If so how did a plant sin?
As for heaven.... that would mean heaven is just a mess as earth is (right now)
Satan and his hord seem to be doing their stuff on earth not in heaven. So who are in the heaven group?

Whitewings,

Plants and animals have not sinned, but they certainly have been affected by the curse and animals certainly do suffer.  I think the suffering of animals is sad and a result of the corruption of Adam's race.  And I think the whole creation does groan for deliverance including the natural world around us.

Anne
Ours is not to make up anybody's mind, but to open hearts.
You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.

Online WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2009, 05:16:23 PM »
Plants and animals have not sinned
I know. It was just a rhetorical sub question. The main question is about satan and heaven.

natcat86

« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2009, 05:25:58 PM »
Does God love Satan?

HartleyDamboiseII

« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2009, 05:34:52 PM »
Is "being saved" the same thing as "being reconciled"?[/quote]I think not but can't really explain why.

I know it isn't the same at all...............

IMO  here is a clue,

Only the Lost Sheep can be saved-which is only of the House of Israel

All the rest is under a different system, Justification is the gracious act of God Reckoning the sinner to be Just and Righteous through the deliverance which is IN Christ Jesus, Through faith in His Blood,(JC's Faith not ours) with the assurance of being maintained and vindicated against all that may attact or indict UNTIL the day of deliverance.( Rom. 3:21-28;4:3-12, 23-25;5:1-2;8:30-34 Gal. 2:15-16; Eph. 1:13-14, 4:30 )

The Gospel Of OUR Salvation pg.71

Lee Damboise II

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2009, 06:12:02 PM »

Hi Lee,

Wow, I never thought of it like this before but makes sense. Jesus said, "I am sent ONLY to the lost sheep of the house of Israel". What you said would explain this statement.

CHB

HartleyDamboiseII

« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2009, 06:16:41 PM »
I am truly sorry to say that the book I mentioned has millions of bits of facts not known by the average door knocker. Lee

Offline fullarmor2

« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2009, 06:28:29 PM »
That would mean that there are two classes of people on the Earth.   Saved people who are  reconciled back to relationship with God ,   and saved people who have not been reconciled yet. 
For all those who live in the shadow of death,  a glorious light has dawned!  And for all those who stumble in the darkness,   behold,   your light has come!!

HartleyDamboiseII

« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2009, 06:35:32 PM »
Not really Full,

it means that God's Plan ended at the cross about 2009 years ago for His special house people then it started anew with a new system.

Can you help me with your Avatar Question I PM-ed you.????

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2009, 06:41:58 PM »
 :cloud9: There's another possibility........all Israel and strangers were allowed into the outer court. The outer court realm now is all those that do NOT have the baptism of His Spirit, therefore are not part of the spiritual priesthood. That designation (Israel) encompasses everyone else, in other words, because once the spiritual covenant included the Gentiles (strangers), it was the same pattern of non-priesthood plus strangers = outer court. Blessings....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

natcat86

« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2009, 06:51:55 PM »
Where does Satan and the fallen angels fit in, saved, unsaved, reconcilled, not-reconcilled?
 :girlheart:

HartleyDamboiseII

« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2009, 07:11:56 PM »
Cardinal:
Peter was prevailed upon to carry the blessing to the foreigner, Cornelius (son of Japheth).  The Ethiopian eunuch had joined himself to Jehovah's covenant in full obedience, even submitting to circumcision, which constituted him a proselyte of righteousness, with the social and religious privilege of going to Jerusalem and worshiping IN "the Father's House"--The temple. Yet an important fact to be noted here ,is , that the eunuch had gone to Jerusalem to worship, and had left without hearing of Jesus Christ! This reveals to what lengths the apostasy had developed in two short years! With his baptism into the name of JC, he went on his way rejoicing ( Act. 8:26-39), according as the prophets had foretold, "rejoicing with His people" Deut. 32:43

Some six years later--about eight years after Pentecost--- we find Peter, in obedience to his heavenly visions and charge ( Act 10:9-16), at the house of Cornelius, speaking words by which he  and his house were to be saved (act. 11: 14). Cornelius was a "foreigner who joined himself to Jehovah, keeping His Sabbaths and holding fast His covenant" (Isa. 56:1-8).  He was "devout and fearing God with his entire house, doing alms to the people {Israel} and beseeching God continually, ...Besides being attested by the whole nation of the Jews" ( Act 10: 2, 22. But he had not been circumcised. Therefore, by not submitting to the covenant of circumcision, he was recognized as only a proselyte of the gate, and as such, was considered a "foreigner" ( Act. 10:28; 11:2-3; Gal. 2:11-13), outside the social and religious fellowship of the nations of the Jews. After the heavenly visions and charge from God, Peter went and used the "keys" of the kingdom committed to him by the Lord, Bringing to Cornelius and his house "the gospel of the Circumcision" ( Act 10:34-35; 11:14).  Consequently, the Holy Spirit was poured out on them and they spake in languages and magnified God, according as the prophets had foretold ( Act 10: 46; Psa. 117:1-2). Then peter bids them to be baptized in the name of JC ( Act. 10:47-48).

HartleyDamboiseII

« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2009, 07:15:04 PM »
To the above Question, it must be totally understood that Angel has only one God meaning= a mail delivery system= one who brings a message. Good or bad. life or death, Good news or Bad news (messenger of Life or a Messenger of death  { Most People I've Met in church} )

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2009, 07:34:05 PM »
To the above Question, it must be totally understood that Angel has only one God meaning= a mail delivery system= one who brings a message. Good or bad. life or death, Good news or Bad news (messenger of Life or a Messenger of death  { Most People I've Met in church} )
:thumbsup:

good post Lee !Pro 18:21 Death and life [are] in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.  

and here
 And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in your  name; and we forbid him, because he follows not with us.  

Luk 9:50   And Jesus said unto him, Forbid [him] not: for he that is not against us is for us.  

Luk 9:51  And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem,  

Luk 9:52   And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him.  

Luk 9:53   And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem.  

Luk 9:54   And when his disciples James and John saw [this], they said, Lord, will you  that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?  

the law of moses  death without mercy  verses the law of   saving Grace .......... :HeartThrob:

Luk 9:55   But he turned, and rebuked them, and said,

You  know not what manner of spirit you  are of.  

For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save [them].
And they went to another village.

:2c:
Jesus is the reward  !!

natcat86

« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2009, 07:39:15 PM »
this is going over my head a bit.  :fool:

Who is Satan? a messenger?

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2009, 08:15:05 PM »
this is going over my head a bit.  :fool:

Who is Satan? a messenger?

Hi Sis ,
  satan  /adversity

sure can be a messenger

will use Peter as an example of   satan /adversity
speaking of the things of men  the temorary  and darkness ignorance

against the will of God ...

31And He began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders and the chief priests and the scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again.

32And He was stating the matter plainly. And Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him.
 33But turning around and seeing His disciples, He rebuked Peter and said, "Get behind Me, Satan; for you are not setting your mind on God's interests, but man's."

34And He summoned the crowd with His disciples, and said to them, "If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me.

So we see the spirit of  satan working in Peter
   but Peter did not stay in that  darkness / ignorance  and adverse  will

maybe someone else can explain this better ...

it is one  example that got me to wonder  :HeartThrob:
Jesus is the reward  !!

natcat86

« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2009, 09:03:58 PM »
I thought Satan and the fallen angels were beings, they seem to have a physical quality, like where it says they used to have sex with women and their off spring were the nephilim?

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2009, 09:15:58 PM »
I thought Satan and the fallen angels were beings, they seem to have a physical quality, like where it says they used to have sex with women and their off spring were the nephilim?

Guess its all how you look at is sis .

you talking about this verse   here ?  I see no proof of nephillium ,
   those men of renown , mean of great  reputation   ,  well known

Gen 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown.  Strong's H8034 - shem שֵׁם

shem
 Pronunciation

shām (Key)

masculine noun

Root Word (Etymology)

A primitive word [perhaps rather from שׂוּם (H7760) TWOT Reference
2405 through the idea of definite and conspicuous position

Outline of Biblical Usage 1) name

a) name

b) reputation, fame, glory

c) the Name (as designation of God)

d) memorial, monument

for me the    the daughters of men  are "doctrines of men " 

though the   Mother harlot [ mother harlot ] rev Rev 17:5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 

Gen 10:9 He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the LORD

gen 10 the geanology and 11 the name for themselves  shem  means name

for me its  not so  believeable the nephilium / giants   in that way  anylonger , they are  just famous old men to me

others   am sure will disagree

its ok  you have to believe in what the Lord  gives you .. :HeartThrob:
Jesus is the reward  !!