Author Topic: Death on the Cross  (Read 1546 times)

Ryan

Death on the Cross
« on: October 04, 2012, 02:13:22 AM »
Alright... so i do not understand the value of Christs death on the cross from an ET Christian perspective. I actually never have until i found out about UR. So here goes (btw the italics are meant to show from the ET perspective)
Jews before Christ could gain salvation through righteous actions/sacrifice of animals to cover sin correct?
I also saw a video saying that Jews believe people not of the jewish faith could receive salvation based on
7 rules or something like that. (could just be youtube hearsay but its from www.jewu.info)

Then Jesus died to save all (believers) from sin. All that has to be done is to believe. But if you dont believe, there is no hope to gain salvation.

Now what i dont understand is: (from the ET perspective) Jesus's death allowed Christians to not have to sacrifice animals but cut off all non-believers from salvation?

I get very puzzled when i read ET arguements saying UR minimizes the importance of the cross because of this. So if you can conjure up the memories of your pre-UR belief, please explain what was what involving the cross.

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
Re: Death on the Cross
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 02:26:59 AM »
I think you got bad info.

Try these.
1Ti 2:3  For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
1Ti 2:4  Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
1Ti 4:10  For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Ryan

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 02:35:28 AM »
Sorry, didnt mean to convey that i was ET, i believe in Universal Salvation. I was just putting it forth from an ET perspective so as to understand why the cross is so important to ET christianity.

goodreport

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 02:56:06 AM »
Some very powerful verses from the Scriptures regarding the death of Jesus on the cross:

Col 1:19
For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fulness should dwell, and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross.

Eph 2:13
But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been made near by the blood of Christ.

OT verse
Lev 17:11
For the life of the flesh is in the blood...for it is the blood that makes atonement for the life.

Eph 1:7
In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace.

Col 1:13
He has delivered us from the power of darkness and translated us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.

Heb 10:3,10  (referring to OT sacrifices)
But in those sacrifices there is a reminder of sins every year.  For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and goats could take away sins... By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Heb 2:14
...that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil...

Heb 9:26, 28
...He has appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself... so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of all.

• Gold
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 06:03:15 AM »
The cross, is the death of Jesus Christ, the sacrifice of the Lamb from the foundation of the world. Now, there is a moving on, a maturing, a growing up in Him. We are now alive, thru Jesus Christ and His sacrifice on the cross.
To live at the cross is death. To look back at the cross is remaining in death.
The message of the cross, it is finished, now move and live in Him.
The message of the cross, and the agony of the Savours death is very emotional, and to use that emotion of the Savours death, as an tool to produce a ministry and money is blasphemy.
Jesus's offering of Himself should not be used for filthy lucre.
And this very thing is being done on TV today.
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 06:35:06 AM »
To live at the cross is death. To look back at the cross is remaining in death..

I understand we are to mature, but I don't believe that means "leaving the cross".

"For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified".  I Corinthians 2:2

"May it never be that I should boast, except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ.." (Galatians 6:14).
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 07:25:01 AM by jabcat »
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 07:43:19 AM »
I get very puzzled when i read ET arguements saying UR minimizes the importance of the cross because of this. So if you can conjure up the memories of your pre-UR belief, please explain what was what involving the cross.
The ET argument is: It's no longer anything special to be saved. Jesus wasted His whole life because everybody will be saved anyway.
But they forget that without Jesus not even 1 person would be saved. So Jesus death is the difference between 0% and 100%.
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
  • What if today we were just grateful for everything
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 04:20:23 PM »
When Moses was leading the Israelites, a plague swept through (while they were sinning and rebelling).
Moses put a bronze serpent entertwined on a pole in the ground.
All who looked upon this were healed. (BTW the same thing used to be seen in every doctors office -serpent entertwined on a pole)
Some refused to look or didn't believe that looking upon this bronze serpent would save them.
They died.
Maybe they thought just looking upon something, believing it would save you, was too easy.
IMO, ET'ers see those that don't "accept" Christ the same as the Israelites that refused to look.
They are superior to non-believers because they had the wisdom, faith, or what-have-you to believe in Jesus.
ET'ers give lip service to saved by grace and grace alone but deep down believe God sees them as "special" and/or that they DID something, (like walking down the aisle or saying a prayer or "accepting Christ" which forced God's hand to accept them and treat them special over those that don't believe in this life.
UR see us all(humanity) in the same boat. Sinners saved totally by grace, some before they die as God wills, the rest after they die(as God wills)
"Why do so many people think that the Bible is only inspired at certain points -  and that  THEY are inspired to pick out which points?"

• Gold
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2012, 05:17:55 PM »
To live at the cross is death. To look back at the cross is remaining in death..

I understand we are to mature, but I don't believe that means "leaving the cross".

"For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified".  I Corinthians 2:2

"May it never be that I should boast, except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ.." (Galatians 6:14).

Should I take the cross(there is only one) into into my understanding, the cross is Mat_10:38  And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
Mar_10:21  Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.

That cross(not the tree) was, and is Mat_7:21  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 12:50  For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother. Joh 6:38  For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

1Co 1:17  For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect. (do His will)
1Co 1:18  For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Gal 6:12  As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.
Gal 6:13  For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.
Gal 6:14  But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.
Gal 6:15  For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.
Notice also Paul is telling us that it is not the natural that is the difference.
" the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ,...."    not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
At least that's how now given to understand the cross. I believe those will grow in Christ are those will put aside all of the natural symbols that religion keeps us clinging to.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2012, 07:43:37 PM »

Did Jesus leave the cross. (not speaking literally)

Jesus said pick up your cross and follow me. I think that connects quite well with the "mature" you wrote.
The main question is does "carry your cross" ends when a certain goal is reached.
I think yes. So from that p.o.v. I think Micah is right.
But... I think very few, if any, reach that point in during life....
 :2c:
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2012, 08:58:05 PM »
I see it as remembering and honoring what Jesus did for us - always.  And knowing that's an anchor, the point on which it all hinges.  As mature as Apostle Paul was, he preached, lived, and gloried in the cross of Christ.  Blessings.
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2012, 08:59:03 PM »
"Soon I noticed a tiny cross (seemingly) coming up out of the "heart of the earth" – Matt. 12:40. Could this be our own 'deep' or unconscious being? We are a small universe within ourselves – heaven, spiritual; earth, natural; mind, ruling; mind and body, ruled over. Be this as it may, this cross, surrounded by this glorious white light of God, continued to grow until it completely spanned the universe filling the whole world with the glory of God – Isa. 6:1, 11:9, Hab. 2:14.

Then I was made to see the great spheres whirling out of this great mass of white light. Could they be planets? I was made to know that they represented GREAT WORLD STAGES OF TIME through which God is working to fulfill His original plan for all mankind. These large Eons of Time not only whirled into view, but they slowly revolved around the cross. They came out from God and were returning back into God. "For Him, and through Him, and to Him are all things." – Rom. 11:36

CHAPTER THREE
THE REVELATION

As I continued to watch I saw glorious RAYS OF LIGHT emanating from the cross. They began to stream out from the cross to every Eon, completely covering each one with it's own pure illumination. The cross seemed to be like a huge radiant magnet sending out RAYS OF LOVE AND LIFE everywhere, influencing and enlightening the whole creation and then gradually drawing all back into itself again – John 12:32. These great Eons of Time seemed to be hinged to the cross by these flashing rays, holding all things together by their influence and power – Col. 1:17. I was made to know that the CROSS OF CHRIST represented the LIFE AND LOVE of God flowing out to all men without respect of persons, sustaining and drawing all unto Himself by His magnetic power. "In Him is life and that life is the light of men. He lighteth every man that cometh into the world" – John 1:4, 9. He loves us, washes us, and then changes us into kings and priests – his own life, drawing us back into Himself – Rev. 1:5-6

In amazement the whole panoramic view began to move in a majestic flowing orbit. All was in motion, vibrating, and alive. The pulsations of the cross, the rays flashing everywhere, illuminating and healing, the eons whirling in their orbits around the cross, covered with the grace and life of the flashing rays, which were dispelling the power of God through out the universe. Beholding this I was made to know that nothing is stagnant or stationary, but full and all advancing steadily according to schedule in the plan and purpose of God.

In the cross God was revealing Himself as he really is. There His great heart of love was fully exposed to all everywhere. Wonder of wonders! ALL were responding! ALL were worshipping, as I heard a great volume of praise like the "voice of many waters" around the cross. Everywhere I looked all were kneeling or lying prostrate in praise and utter adoration. Neither did I see sickness, death, nor hell. All were covered with the light of life. I know that all things were made new so that former things were no longer remembered. The whole restored universe was offering homage and praise unto the lamb, who sitteth upon the throne for the eons of the eons – Rev. 5:11-13, 21:5

Remember how I had said, "Oh, God, you don't seem to be fair… therefore, how can I love you and worship you fully?" Well, in this vision I know God was giving the answers. He began revealing Himself, as He truly is – a God of love, who never could and never will show partiality, as he is no respecter of persons. But through the operation of the eons in Christ, He reaches out to and draws all men unto Himself in their own time and order." -  Dora Van Assen  http://www.lighthouselibrary.com/read.php?sel=4604&searchfor=||VAN ASSEN, DORA||&type=&what=author

• Gold
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2012, 10:31:15 PM »
I see it as remembering and honoring what Jesus did for us - always.  And knowing that's an anchor, the point on which it all hinges.  As mature as Apostle Paul was, he preached, lived, and gloried in the cross of Christ.  Blessings.

I do understand your feelings.
Paul wrote 13 epistles and possibly Hebrews, in all Paul mentions the cross 11 times(not a lot for 13 epistles compared to how religion today mention it..) Jesus mentioned the cross 2 times and those 2 times were not about a crucifiction, but a taking up.
G4716  stauros  a stake or post (as set upright), that is, (specifically) a pole or cross (as an instrument of capital punishment); figuratively exposure to death, that is, self denial; by implication the atonement of Christ: - cross. From the base G2476   histēmi   A prolonged form of a primary word στάω staō (of the same meaning, and used for it in certain tenses); to stand (transitively or intransitively), used in various applications (literally or figuratively): - abide, appoint, bring, continue, covenant, establish, hold up, lay, present, set (up), stanch, stand (by, forth, still, up). (Eph.6:13)
It just seems to me when you say, "I see it as remembering and honoring what Jesus did for us - always.  And knowing that's an anchor, the point on which it all hinges."
Isn't that  making the cross close to an idol? For me as I say, what Jesus did was  "the will of His Father."  So when Paul says in Gal.6:14  But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ... again
Paul is glorying in "the cross" of Jesus' obedience, Paul did the will of the One who sent him..... by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

Years ago I read "The Two Babylons" by Hislop and a cross like "T" was used by pagans, all cross's of all types were used by pagans. As I said earlier, religion has a way of working man's emotions with
natural pictures of what "man's knowledge" wants to see(or can only see). And by all real accounts, and the Bible, Jesus was crucified on a tree. Gal.3:13  Peace and Love Through Jesus

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2012, 11:09:34 PM »
I don't wear a cross around my neck or have one hanging on the wall.  If it's a tree or stake, that's fine.  I'd suggest this isn't just about emotions, Babylon, or my feelings.

I'd term it as language used as a symbol, with extreme spiritual significance, describing actual otherwise undescribable events.

God is the one that uses it through the scriptures, to give us a picture of the invisible.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 11:14:55 PM by jabcat »

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2012, 12:14:17 AM »
There are so many Jesus' in the new age pagan religions.

I always ask them was there Jesus, God who was crucified.
Most say no.

(This is not Idle talk nor Idol talk

I like to discuss Jesus with them.
Almost 99% are surprised when I tell them My JESUS.
Is not the     Jesus of Hell

Offline jugghead

• Snr
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2012, 03:58:50 AM »
For me when it comes to understanding the cross, I see the cross as "the understanding of forgiveness", we take up that understanding of forgiveness and we carry it with us each day and by that we forgive others as we have been forgiven.

Those of the church carry with them their understanding of forgiveness, you have to earn it by asking, from God and from them, they forgive an unbeliever of their sins  if they come around to their way of thinking

we carry our understanding of forgiveness, it is freely given to us so we freely give, without others asking us for it, we forgive unbelievers of their sins whether they come around to our way of thinking or not

:2c:
Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2012, 05:31:06 AM »
Going back to the OP,

Then Jesus died to save all (believers) from sin. All that has to be done is to believe. But if you dont believe, there is no hope to gain salvation.[/i]

Now what i dont understand is: (from the ET perspective) Jesus's death allowed Christians to not have to sacrifice animals but cut off all non-believers from salvation?

I think the ET belief is Jesus' death gives everyone a "chance" (even though most of the world won't hear in this lifetime  :Oops:).  Without His death, then all 100% go to hell.   :eeew:

• Gold
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2012, 06:51:42 AM »
That, sadly is a hit on the nails head.
And that is so very sad, when the religions speak of the LOVE of God.... meaning that the punishment of an eternal torment by an un-quenching fire, burning and searing His disobedient children, is "justification"... imposed by that very God of LOVE, it is a blasphemous religion, I cannot except, not from reading my Bible.
I for one cannot compute how LOVE can hand out such a decision. But, as it it said, a lie told long enough, becomes truth.

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2012, 07:03:22 PM »
1972 I was fifteen. The town I lived Nanaimo B.C. Canada.
A local professor chemical engineer develops a drug M.D.A.
Since then I was a meth, addled Alcoholic thug.
The local bike group is taken out ? The new guys are all wearing hells angles patches.
The professor had a bunker in the hills underground even the bikers were frustrated.
He would only sell to the local punks he new.
The HA would then buy or steal it or extort it from you.
I went on a long vacation California Mexico and back.
I settled in Victoria after a while I had a complete mental breakdown.
Paranoid some shrink said I was paranoid delusion.
I stopped drinking with help off AA . A fellow form the meeting took me a church
They had no fancy alter stained windows or rituals.
I received Jesus every thing was great .
I was still paranoid that I was being watched.
I wanted every one to know that I was a changed man a Christian.
Then I reckoned in my mind that they would stop watching me.
One church night they showed us a beta video on how to receive Jesus .
They were selling the video at a cut rate for us to be able to share with friends and family.
The end of the video was sort of if you don't Receive Jesus you will spend eternity being tortured in hell. 

I bought 400 and challenged my buddies and the elders and the Pastor
that we go door to door and talk to people give them the video and arrange to come back sometime soon to discuss video.
I also wanted to be seen doing this.
The excitement was huge the participation was less. I was the only one you had arranged
a call back.
I was so mad that any time I could I would berate them for letting people go to hell.
I would remind them how terrible hell was. I was the hell guy.
They made leader different titles. I got more and more discussed with the congregation.
I made hell as big as I could and weakened there faith if possible.
I knew from their actions they had a passing regard for hell.
Especially if there immediate family was already saved.

I moved up fast I thought .But in small little voice area I kept hearing
You didn't choose JESUS you chose a way to not go to hell.
I started searching and in my spirit I new there was no hell and as I had more and more evidence to share with all the people I berated.
They labeled me a heretic and through out. They literally would not let me in.
 My one teenage Daughter was just Graduating from a private Christian school
My second Daughter was just starting grade ten.
My views here not acceptable at that school.
I was a full-fledged UR. I actually LOVE Jesus now for today some people see that.
Jesus absolutely LOVES me
God   absolutely LOVES me
The HOLY SPIRIT absolutely LOVES me

• Gold
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2012, 07:08:54 PM »
The local bike group is taken out ? The new guys are all wearing hells angles patches.
The professor had a bunker in the hills underground even the bikers were frustrated.
I stopped drinking with help off AA . A fellow form the meeting took me a church
They were selling the video at a cut rate for us to be able to share with friends and family.
The end of the video was sort of if you don't Receive Jesus you will spend eternity being tortured in hell. 

that we go door to door and talk to people give them the video and arrange to come back sometime soon to discuss video.
The excitement was huge the participation was less. I was the only one you had arranged
a call back.
I was so mad that any time I could I would berate them for letting people go to hell.
They made leader different titles. I got more and more discussed with the congregation.

I started searching and in my spirit I new there was no hell and as I had more and more evidence to share with all the people I berated.
I was a full-fledged UR. I actually LOVE Jesus now for today some people see that.

a call back.

:dsunny: :happyclap: :HeartThrob: Amen!

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2012, 07:49:59 PM »
  IT IS YOU,O PRIESTS WHO SHOW CONTEMPT FOR MY NAME....

BUT YOU ASK 'HOW HAVE WE SHOWN CONTEMPT FOR YOUR NAME"?........

'Y6OU PLACE DEFILED FOOD ON MY ALTAR...BUT YOU ASK..HOW HAVE WE DEFILED YOU?

BY SAYING THAT THE LORD'S TABLE IS CONTEMPTIBLE...WHEN YOU BRING BLIND ANIMALS

IS THAT NOT WRONG? WHEN YOU SACRIFICE CRIPPLED OR DESEASED ANIMALS...IS

THAT NOT WRONG   O' THAT ONE OF YOU WOULD SHUT THE TEMPLE DOORS!!

SO THAT YOU WOULD NOT LIGHT USLESS FIRES ON MY ALTAR..I AM NOT PLEASED WITH YOU

AND WILL ACCEPT NO OFFERING FROM YOUR HANDS...MY NAME WILL BE GREAT!

THIS IS MY6 SON..HEAR YE HIM..IN HIM I AM WELL PLEASED

DOCTRINES OF MEN ARE SICK,DISEASED CRIPPLED OFFERINGS...ABOMINATIONS IN THE TEMPLE

CURSED IS THE CHEAT WHO HAS AN ACCEPTABLE MALE[CHRIST] IN HIS FLOCK THEN

SACRIFICES A BLEMISHED ANIMAL[DOCTRINES OF DEMONS]

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2012, 08:29:04 PM »
  HE ALSO SAYS 'IN THE BEGINNING O'LORD YOU LAID THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE EARTH

AND THE HEAVENS ARE THE WORK OF YOUR HANDS

THEY WILL PERISH BUT YOU REMAIN, THEY WILL ALL WEAR OUT LIKE A GARMENT

YOU WILL ROLL THEM UP LIKE A ROBE, LIKE A GARMENT THEY WILL BE CHANGED..

BUT YOU WILL REMAIN THE SAME

LISTEN, I TELL YOU A MYSTERY; WE WILL NOT ALL SLEEP..BUT WE WILL ALL BE CHANGED-

IN A FLASH,IN A TWINKLING OF AN EYE..AT THE LAST TRUMPET...

FOR THE TRUMPET WILL SOUND, THE DEAD WILL BE RAISED IMPERISHABLE, AND WE

WILL BE CHANGED

WHEN THE PERISHABLE HAS BEEN CLOTHED WITH THE IMPERISHABLE,AND THE MORTAL

WITH IMMORTALITY..THEN THE SAYING THAT IS WRITTEN WILL COME TRUE;

DEATH HAS BEEN SWALLOWED UP IN VICTORY.

THE STING OF DEATH IS SIN, AND THE POWER OF SIN IS THE LAW

BUT THANKS BE TO GOD!!  HE GIVES US THE VICTORY THROUGH OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2012, 09:07:53 PM »
 :happyclap:

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2012, 10:23:44 PM »
 :thumbsup:      True   witness ,   Shelia ,    good stuff Ded2!!

thanks for posting that  :girlheart:So the spirit took me up, and brought me into the inner court; and, behold, the glory of the LORD filled the house. 

Eze 43:6  And I heard [him] speaking unto me out of the house; and the man stood by me. 

Eze 43:7   And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile, [neither] they, nor their kings, by their whoredom, nor by the carcases of their kings in their high places. 

Eze 43:8   In their setting of their threshold by my thresholds, and their post by my posts, and the wall between me and them, they have even defiled my holy name by their abominations that they have committed: wherefore I have consumed them in mine anger. 

Eze 43:9   Now let them put away their whoredom, and the carcases of their kings, far from me, and I will dwell in the midst of them for ever. 

Eze 43:10  Thou son of man, shew the house to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities: and let them measure the pattern. 

Eze 43:11   And if they be ashamed of all that they have done, shew them the form of the house, and the fashion thereof, and the goings out thereof, and the comings in thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the laws thereof: and write [it] in their sight, that they may keep the whole form thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and do them. 

Eze 43:12   This [is] the law of the house; Upon the top of the mountain the whole limit thereof round about [shall be] most holy. Behold, this [is] the law of the house.

Its in the power of GOD    to change  everything and one    and make all things new to His own Glory
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 10:30:05 PM by rosered »