Author Topic: CUA  (Read 1137 times)

jsteppjr7

CUA
« on: January 03, 2010, 03:51:37 AM »
I'm not sure where to post this.  But, I was wondering if anyone here has become an ordained minister with the CUA. 
I feel that God is moving me in that direction.
If anyone can share any information on this, I would be appreciative...

HartleyDamboiseII

Re: CUA
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2010, 04:23:13 AM »
Sorry no help from me, although that is not a route that I believe MOST UR's go because in order to be ordained, you have to pass a test of someones test with them giving what the right answer is. Not what the Truth to God IS.

Lee Damboise II

jsteppjr7

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 04:50:59 AM »
Thank you Lee. 
btw, what is a rising son ministry? if you don't mind me asking.

HartleyDamboiseII

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 12:57:17 PM »
The best way I can put it is, All Things are in the process of rising out of death, or more to the point, out of sleep-lack of knowledge of God, , I will never be a risen Son until All are awake IN Christ, and this could be ages,

A Rising Son Ministries and Services is Just a name I use to do work for Organizations I support , Like tentmaker, concordant PC., Gary Sigler, and J.P. Eby. If I make money, I donate to these people, but so far I am not all that good in the bid process, I just bid and got a contract to strip and Wax a Save-a-Lot, 9021 sq. ft. for 1200 $ I might break even. God willing.

Lee Damboise II

PS. I have 5 rays of sun shining down on my sign that represents 5 which I believe is a sign of Grace.

jsteppjr7

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 05:10:02 PM »
That's really interesting. Why 5 rays?  The only thing that comes to my mind is the fact that the "rich man" had 5 brothers he wanted to warn in the parable.

HartleyDamboiseII

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2010, 01:28:02 PM »
It is in some of J.P. Eby's writings, but 5 is a simbol of Grace.

It would take me an hour to find the exact story, but I know it to be true that God uses things in 5's for a reason, Lee

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2010, 06:58:45 PM »
I think Father may be adding two more rays

seven is the fullness of the spirit  Zechariah 3;8 See the stone I have set in front of Joshua! There are seven eyes on that one stone, and I will engrave an inscription on it,says the Lord
Almighty, and I will remove the sin of this land in a single day

Apostle's /prophets/ teachers/ miracles/ healings/ tongues,
/
/interpretation

rev 3;1

Rev 10;3 must prophesy again[two wittnesses]

it is these further prophesys that add two[to the partial

prophecy that Paul spoke of in 1Cor 13;9 for we know in part

and we prophesy in part] to bring into full understanding and

REVEALING OF CHRIST UNTO His Servants.

Note when the two wittness laying as dead in the street stand

up and upward call received. Now Father must add to the two

prophets testimony Apostle's,

teachers,healings,miracles,interpretation and tongues,

to fully reveal these things

NinjaWizards777

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2010, 08:46:22 AM »
I'm not sure where to post this.  But, I was wondering if anyone here has become an ordained minister with the CUA. 
I feel that God is moving me in that direction.
If anyone can share any information on this, I would be appreciative...

I thought about getting ordained through there, and I still probably will if I decide thats the route God wants me to go (I dont feel so sure at the moment though thats how I am with everything sometimes), but my suggestion is if youre really interested to call Eric stetson(leader of the cua) himself, rather than just emailing them for information because they will not get back to you for weeks upon weeks. It may be on the site I dont know, but if not I can email it to you because he emailed it to me if I had any further questions.

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2010, 06:08:48 PM »
Hi Lee,

Here is a short article showing the significance of the number 5.

http://www.askelm.com/restoring/res027.htm

CHB

jsteppjr7

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2010, 12:04:06 AM »
thank you ninja...
there is a phone number on their site.
i have read a lot of charles slage's writings.  the fact that he is on the board there, gives the organization credibility with me.