Author Topic: Catholicism and Hell... I'm so confused  (Read 23547 times)

Offline claypot

• Bronze
Re: Catholicism and Hell... I'm so confused
« Reply #125 on: February 13, 2009, 11:01:40 PM »
I see so much of this talk as taking us away from Jesus. I see it as taking us into an arena with Tony. I want to draw closer to Jesus via this forum, not debate endlessly and may I say, meaninglessly, with Tony but wherever I look, there he is and I don't mean Jesus.

I have found good via Tony's discussions but when you really look at all the arguing here and the flippant way Tony expertly keeps the frustration going, again, I got to wonder what's really up here.

I have said much that can be used to condemn me here so I will stop and see which way the wind blows.

God Bless you all and that includes you too Tony.

cp

Yea, they said the same about Jesus. They would tell Him He is good but .... well, Jesus we think you have a demon.
So with one hand they pat His back and with the other they slap Him in the face.

cp, the real problem that makes you mad is your philosophies are found to not really match up with the Scriptures. So you get mad at me. If you wish to remedy the situation try reading a good translation, and start believing God concerning it.

Also, I don't just flippantly answer people as you accuse me of. I really think about what people say and try to be helpful.

In fact, this whole conversation is leading toward Jesus. To state philosophical ideas that Jesus is not flesh and bones, that He is spirit, that He has a different flesh etc. etc. etc. is leading away from the Scriptures and hence away from Jesus.

The Concordant Literal New and Old Test is one of my favorites but I don't worship even that translation. I try to see the message behind the words, the message of the Spirit.

cp
For it is God who works in us to will and to do of His good pleasure.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #126 on: February 13, 2009, 11:02:16 PM »
Quote from: Tony
What Bible says He walked through a physical literal solid wall?

I thought the Bible implied it since it goes to the trouble of telling us they are together inside a room with a locked door and Jesus appears to them--is suddenly there.

John 20:26
A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, "Peace be with you!"

Dear Molly, if the Bible does not say Jesus walked through a wall then I am not beholden to believe He did.

He may be operating on a completely different time/space continuum than we. He may have just willed to be in the room and was then willed to not be in the room and was gone. But it clearly does not say "Jesus walked through a solid wall."
Tony
MAYBE, MAYBE AND mAYBE....OR maybe HE walked through the WALL...or HE was JUST the KEY to the DOOR.... :icon_flower:

Maybe He didn't need a key. Maybe He just willed the door to unlock itself and it did.

Hi Bro
Tis been a LONG tough week this end Bro...but brother you make me smile some...no offence bro, please dont take it so...I assure its in good taste brud.

AFTER eight DAYS....Kinda New beginnings Egh ?..

I was Kinda a seeing HIM as the KEY\S which open the VEIL Of the hearts of MAN, ( within)KINDA SEE The doors of MY lips as the Mouth TOO bro...SHUT....

Jhn 20:26 And after eight days again his disciples were within1) to within,
 into

2) within

a) the internal inner man

b) the soul, conscience
, and Thomas with them: [then] came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace [be] unto you

Psa 141:3 Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.

seems not long afterward they were Blessed with NEW tongues too :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower:

2Cr 1:22 Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 12:14:40 AM by Taffy »
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline sven

« Reply #127 on: February 13, 2009, 11:04:38 PM »
to be honest, I think the doctrine of any form of life right after death before the ressurection is a doctrine of demons and an unscriptural heresy we should reject (I think the discussion goes in this direction or am I wrong?).
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 11:06:21 PM by sven »

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #128 on: February 13, 2009, 11:04:59 PM »

I thought the Bible implied it since it goes to the trouble of telling us they are together inside a room with a locked door and Jesus appears to them--is suddenly there.

A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, "Peace be with you!"

Just maybe HE had a KEY and unlocked the the Gates of Hades :icon_flower:
wow! :mshock:

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #129 on: February 13, 2009, 11:06:27 PM »
The fastest way to put out a fire . . .is to stop feeding it.  Remove the fuel, you remove the fire.

See you guys tomorrow.

Offline Tony N

• Bronze
    • Saviour of All Fellowship
« Reply #130 on: February 13, 2009, 11:08:20 PM »
I see so much of this talk as taking us away from Jesus. I see it as taking us into an arena with Tony. I want to draw closer to Jesus via this forum, not debate endlessly and may I say, meaninglessly, with Tony but wherever I look, there he is and I don't mean Jesus.

I have found good via Tony's discussions but when you really look at all the arguing here and the flippant way Tony expertly keeps the frustration going, again, I got to wonder what's really up here.

I have said much that can be used to condemn me here so I will stop and see which way the wind blows.

God Bless you all and that includes you too Tony.

cp

Yea, they said the same about Jesus. They would tell Him He is good but .... well, Jesus we think you have a demon.
So with one hand they pat His back and with the other they slap Him in the face.

cp, the real problem that makes you mad is your philosophies are found to not really match up with the Scriptures. So you get mad at me. If you wish to remedy the situation try reading a good translation, and start believing God concerning it.

Also, I don't just flippantly answer people as you accuse me of. I really think about what people say and try to be helpful.

In fact, this whole conversation is leading toward Jesus. To state philosophical ideas that Jesus is not flesh and bones, that He is spirit, that He has a different flesh etc. etc. etc. is leading away from the Scriptures and hence away from Jesus.

The Concordant Literal New and Old Test is one of my favorites but I don't worship even that translation. I try to see the message behind the words, the message of the Spirit.

cp

I don't worship any translation either.
The message of the Spirit does not contradict what the Spirit gave us as truth in the Scriptures.
Just because God says He will save all mankind
does not necessarily mean He won't.

Offline claypot

• Bronze
« Reply #131 on: February 13, 2009, 11:09:33 PM »
Tony, I still am curious about a question you avoided.

Tony, I believe a lot of things that are not written in the Bible. Do you?

cp

No, actually, I don't. If it pertains to the Bible, no.

Says much to me Tony but again I am just a man so it really doesn't matter what I am seeing in your ways.

Does electricity pertain to the Bible? Does the life of Gearge Washington pertain to the Bible? Does the intricacies of nature and the cosmos pertain to the Bible? Many things in these areas I believe in, yet are not in the Bible.

God, you did it again, here I am conversing with you total nonsense.

Sorry, my bad.

You win Tony. You are way beyond me. You could have me barking like a dog in a minute.

cp

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #132 on: February 13, 2009, 11:12:54 PM »

Dear Molly, if the Bible does not say Jesus walked through a wall then I am not beholden to believe He did.

He may be operating on a completely different time/space continuum than we. He may have just willed to be in the room and was then willed to not be in the room and was gone. But it clearly does not say "Jesus walked through a solid wall."
Tony
MAYBE, MAYBE AND mAYBE....OR maybe HE walked through the WALL...or HE was JUST the KEY to the DOOR.... :icon_flower:

Maybe He didn't need a key. Maybe He just willed the door to unlock itself and it did.

Hi Bro
Tis been a LONG tough week this end Bro...but brother you make me smile some...no offence bro, please dont take it so...I assure its in good taste brud.

I was Kinda a seeing HIM as the KEY\S which open the VEIL Of the hearts of MAN, ( within)KINDA SEE The doors of MY lips as the Mouth TOO bro...SHUT....

into

2) within

b) the soul, conscience
, and Thomas with them: [then] came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace [be] unto you

seems not long afterward they were Blessed with NEW tongues too :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower:

12 You are a garden locked up, my sister, my bride;
       you are a spring enclosed, a sealed fountain.

--Sol 4

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #133 on: February 13, 2009, 11:13:54 PM »
You could have me barking like a dog in a minute.
Yo Nat..ya Forgot the *** mad  ***  :happygrin:

:icon_flower:
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Tony N

• Bronze
« Reply #134 on: February 13, 2009, 11:14:21 PM »

cp

Says much to me Tony but again I am just a man so it really doesn't matter what I am seeing in your ways.

Does electricity pertain to the Bible? Does the life of Gearge Washington pertain to the Bible? Does the intricacies of nature and the cosmos pertain to the Bible? Many things in these areas I believe in, yet are not in the Bible.

Sorry, my bad.

You win Tony. You are way beyond me. You could have me barking like a dog in a minute.

cp

I don't believe in electricity.
I don't believe in George Washington.
I don't believe in the cosmos or the intricacies of nature.

I do believe in God.
I believe in the evangel.
I do believe in Jesus.

Big difference.

Now you can begin howling.  :laughing7:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #135 on: February 13, 2009, 11:15:40 PM »

Tony

Hi Bro

into

2) within

b) the soul, conscience

12 You are a garden locked up, my sister, my bride;
       you are a spring enclosed, a sealed fountain.

--Sol 4

:icon_flower: :HeartThrob:

ya Know Molly ya see new things all the time dont we...so much going on in those scrips..I for sure only see in part

Isa 26:20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 11:42:59 PM by Taffy »

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #136 on: February 14, 2009, 01:19:27 AM »
Taffy is back to claim his flowers!

:bgdance:
Hi Molly :icon_flower:

You said it Girl...Scott was just trying to draw me out some... :happygrin: :grin: :laughing7: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower:
And, in the nick of time, too.

We were just about to make a calf out of the flowers and dance around it.  :mrflo:

:cloud9: I just love Molly's sense of humor. Thanks for the chuckle, I needed that.... :thumbsup: :mrflo: :Egyptdance2:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #137 on: February 14, 2009, 01:22:49 AM »
Taffy is back to claim his flowers!

:bgdance:
Hi Molly :icon_flower:

You said it Girl...Scott was just trying to draw me out some... :happygrin: :grin: :laughing7: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower:
And, in the nick of time, too.

We were just about to make a calf out of the flowers and dance around it.  :mrflo:

:cloud9: I just love Molly's sense of humor. Thanks for the chuckle, I needed that.... :thumbsup: :mrflo: :Egyptdance2:

Im glad Molly never said Cats....... :icon_flower:   ..theys True Guardians :icon_king:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 01:27:26 AM by Taffy »

Offline peacemaker

• Bronze
« Reply #138 on: February 14, 2009, 02:13:33 AM »

cp

Sorry, my bad.

cp

I do believe in God.
I do believe in Jesus.

Big difference.

"A man is accepted into a church for what he believes, and he is turned out for what he knows."

Mark Twain

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #139 on: February 14, 2009, 02:24:27 AM »

cp

Sorry, my bad.

cp

I do believe in God.
I do believe in Jesus.

Big difference.

"A man is accepted into a church for what he believes, and he is turned out for what he knows."

Mark Twain
Blessed be those with the  *LIGHT* of Knowledge Brud!  :icon_flower: , which are NOT confined by the WALLS of MEN :icon_flower:

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #140 on: February 14, 2009, 02:34:21 AM »
  All mankind were first born in heaven..then sent down...where else would the sons of God come from? All mankind is ONE with Jesus..that is why he came in flesh.

God even said 'Israel is my firstborn son'

God sent Messiah..in the middle of the week..the 4 th day

It is only at that time He gave to mankind the Knowledge of their spiritual inheritance...and the power to understand they are sons of God.due to rise to glory in the image of their Father
 [those already risen knew..but not people down here] Jesus showed that the sons of God are resurrected and return to the Father...He said 'I am the way" ..it is the way He returned home to the heavenlies

In the Genesis account on the fourth day He created the heavenly bodies..stars etc...just as the number of Israel would be like the sands of the sea..they are remade/reborn into the celestial  and are to populate the heavens...so when they saw His star they knew....a ruler was born...to the throne of heaven

for this reason Jesus could speak of today and tomorrow..and on the third day  would be perfected..that is the lying down of the flesh/life/blood...to take it up again...return to the Father

all the stars fell from heaven..do you understand that? I think not. It means all of God's full number have been sent down to the earth and are due to rise..even the end of days..

the sons are reckoned as days..during their time here on earth
  and the daughters are reckoned as moons...when they leave this earth..it is sunset here..but it is son rise in heaven...

when all of God's children rise..time will be no more

God says, I am the first and the last..every son/daughter of God are made from part of His substance[remember He is all
 there is and everything comes from Him]

Rev 1;16 His face was like the sun..shining in its brilliance

spiritual light of the sons of God are likened to the stars of heaven this way...it bespeaks spiritual eternal heavenly glory

It is because of THIS FACT that Elijah and Enoch could rise to heaven without tasting death..they came from there.It is due
 to this fact,also, that mankinds spirit and spiritual lives return
 unto God

It is part of the mystery of godliness..of GOD..the progency of
  God...Jesus tried and tell us this..when He said 'call no man on earth your Father"

when satan heard this..he was very wrathful...he took issue with it...said 'if you really are" then on the Pharisees and sadducees he influenced them to put Jesus to death for blasphemy..coz he said 'I am a son of God"  Adam was a son of God..Jesus a son of God..ALL MANKIND ARE GOD'S CHILDREN

satan desired to lift himself and throne above the stars of heaven..but Jesus rising was the beginning of his great fall and demise. Isaaih 14;13  that hope was dashed then. And so
 he is full of wrath and goes to contend with the remnant of the seed of the woman...that being mankind, and 'especially' those
 who keep the commandments and testimony of Jesus.

satan..because he came down from heaven..thought he would rise again..God formed Adam's body from the dust of the earth
 to show satan what death is...because God formed satan of the dust of heaven...dust is dust, whether of heaven or earth

It is the SPIRIT OF LIFE THAT COUNTS..IT IS OF GOD

AND IT IS ETERNAL and satan is not God's progency..but
  the spirit of eternal life is in mankind..and when they return to heaven..the dust returns to the dust...

this also, is why satan/serpent was told he would eat dust all the days of his life...

Offline Doc

• Jesus Christ is the Savior of ALL men.
« Reply #141 on: February 14, 2009, 02:56:41 AM »
Doc I already proved that Jesus was flesh and bones. Neither you nor Nathan have proven differently.

I already proved Jesus shed His blood.

You and Nathan denounce me as something less than a truly spiritual person because I believe the Scriptures. I know  some here say they believe the Scriptures but when someone tells me Jesus was not flesh and bones even after He said He said He has flesh and bones is pretty much an indicator of where one is in their maturity in their walk.

That's because we weren't trying to prove differently. :sigh: Proving Jesus had flesh and bone was completely beside the point I was trying to make. I'm not arguing with you that Jesus didn't say he was "flesh and bones". What I was pointing out was that it is a mistake and a complete misread of what Jesus was conveying by that statement, to assert that this means that he still has the same kind of physical body we have.

It's clear to me that he was saying to them, "look, I'm really here; I've been resurrected. I'm not a "ghost"; I'm not a figment of your imagination".

He wasn't saying, "look, because I have a physical body right now that you can touch and that allows me to eat with you, means that you should interpret that to mean that this is the physical body I will always have, or that it's a physical body that's just like yours."

I read the scriptures and I see that it says that we will be given new bodies that are glorified and incorruptible, not that our old, corruptible bodies of flesh and blood (or flesh and bone) will be recycled. And that we will be like him, because we will see him as he is.

I'm not "denouncing" you for anything, just pointing out that you're being unnecessarily stubborn.  :laughing7:

And, you can't really make a comment like that about 'maturity in our walk' and expect people to take you seriously...

God does not instruct us to pray to change His mind. He wants us to pray so that we'll know His mind.

"Prayer doesn't change God, it changes me." --C.S. Lewis

God never had or needed a Plan B. He's still on Plan A.

Res Veritas Loquitur

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #142 on: February 14, 2009, 03:33:40 AM »

Molly, of course you are correct but Tony is playing his very effective game again. If cornered He turns to a rendering of the Scriptures that will use words or phrases that will say what he needs it to say and then say, 'It is what it is.'

I must say though that Tonys style is extremely effective. He has hooked me even now and I see he is in control of many of the threads here at Tentmaker in the sense he has hooked a number of people. If I were of a more suspicious nature I would wonder what Tonys real agenda is. Now I am sounding like the accuser ain't I? Just want to be truthful here.

Tony, I don't want to make this about you but you have a way about you that concerns me and I know concerns others too. You have a way of giving in just in time to keep others going with you and then you seem to have a way to annoy the heck out of a lot well meaning people. You have mastered the balance of just enough humility with a good dose of arrogance to keep people discussing things with you.

My huge concern is that I wonder if the aggravation and frustration I see you causing is outweighed by the good I see.

Just my outspoken opinions. I have been in your shoes. I like it here at TM but for some reason you kind of tick me off. Why? Its probably not you but it is my bad but there it is.

You and I are reading a very different Bible, Tony and I don't say this just because of some word differences or differences in intepretation. There is something adversarial in all of us but I am concerned about your adversarial nature. I am one nasty individual so I am not one to talk so take my comments for what they are worth to you.

cp
Yo CP :icon_flower:

Ya Know..we all can become easily entrapped in THINKING we can influence others to what we are seeing... for mine-Dont even Bother if ya think ya can.. :icon_flower:

Personally ones Grateful for Tonys input ,

ya Know, Is  Tony is  in control of any thread ?...thats Kinda a Funny CP,.. Dont ya think we all see from certain perspectives :icon_flower:

Dont ya think that we become narked when we feel threatened..Why on earth should we be peeved at anyone, what ever they think ?..theys where they are at....

wes where we are AT...BY that One doesnt mean division as IN us and THEM....as Im sure it caould be taken tat way

Hey Tony..thanks dude cause ya aided and strengthened many of ones Thoughts....NOT unlike yourself CP, or Nat and many others...

Of course that doesnt Inc Willie , hes Kinda of OLD, past it,well gone 120 Yrs... but kinda suvived in a NEW realm thou, where OLD musicians PLAY...ya ever see a Pic of Him...always SMOKING a PIPE of PEACE
 :HeartThrob:

:happygrin: :icon_flower:

« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 03:36:09 AM by Taffy »

Offline claypot

• Bronze
« Reply #143 on: February 14, 2009, 03:45:35 AM »

Molly, of course you are correct but Tony is playing his very effective game again. If cornered He turns to a rendering of the Scriptures that will use words or phrases that will say what he needs it to say and then say, 'It is what it is.'

I must say though that Tonys style is extremely effective. He has hooked me even now and I see he is in control of many of the threads here at Tentmaker in the sense he has hooked a number of people. If I were of a more suspicious nature I would wonder what Tonys real agenda is. Now I am sounding like the accuser ain't I? Just want to be truthful here.

Tony, I don't want to make this about you but you have a way about you that concerns me and I know concerns others too. You have a way of giving in just in time to keep others going with you and then you seem to have a way to annoy the heck out of a lot well meaning people. You have mastered the balance of just enough humility with a good dose of arrogance to keep people discussing things with you.

My huge concern is that I wonder if the aggravation and frustration I see you causing is outweighed by the good I see.

Just my outspoken opinions. I have been in your shoes. I like it here at TM but for some reason you kind of tick me off. Why? Its probably not you but it is my bad but there it is.

You and I are reading a very different Bible, Tony and I don't say this just because of some word differences or differences in intepretation. There is something adversarial in all of us but I am concerned about your adversarial nature. I am one nasty individual so I am not one to talk so take my comments for what they are worth to you.

cp

Ya Know..we all can become easily entrapped in THINKING we can influence others to what we are seeing... for mine-Dont even Bother if ya think ya can.. :icon_flower:

ya Know, Is  Tony is  in control of any thread ?...thats Kinda a Funny CP,.. Dont ya think we all see from certain perspectives :icon_flower:

Dont ya think that we become narked when we feel threatened..Why on earth should we be peeved at anyone, what ever they think ?..theys where they are at....

wes where we are AT...BY that One doesnt mean division as IN us and THEM....as Im sure it caould be taken tat way

Hey Tony..thanks dude cause ya aided and strengthened many of ones Thoughts....NOT unlike yourself CP, or Nat and many others...

Of course that doesnt Inc Willie , hes Kinda of OLD, past it,well gone 120 Yrs... but kinda suvived in a NEW realm thou, where OLD musicians PLAY...ya ever see a Pic of Him...always SMOKING a PIPE of PEACE

Hi Taf, I hear ya and I'm probably very wrong about Tony but something in me says something is very wrong but I will leave judgement to the One who judges rightly and to you and the other moderators as I should. I have never felt such a feeling in my very bones before towards anyone so I felt it was and is my duty before God to say something. I have said it and will rest from it.

This forum is important to me as it feels like family, yes even Tony and even Willie, especially Willie in some ways.

Forgive me if I crossed over any forbidden lines but let me say my guard is up and I still suspect something weird is going on.

Thanks again for caring.

PS I do think we influence each others thinking. You and Nathan, Willie, Pneuma, Craig and a host of others have greatly influenced my thinking and I will thank God till the day I die and longer for you all doing just that.

cp

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #144 on: February 14, 2009, 03:55:22 AM »
wow!  Sheila! :HeartThrob:  :gangel:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #145 on: February 14, 2009, 03:57:10 AM »

cp

Hi Taf, I hear ya and I'm probably very wrong about Tony but something in me says something is very wrong but I will leave judgement to the One who judges rightly and to you and the other moderators as I should. I have never felt such a feeling in my very bones before towards anyone so I felt it was and is my duty before God to say something. I have said it and will rest from it.

This forum is important to me as it feels like family, yes even Tony and even Willie, especially Willie in some ways.

Forgive me if I crossed over any forbidden lines but let me say my guard is up and I still suspect something weird is going on.

Thanks again for caring.

PS I do think we influence each others thinking. You and Nathan, Willie, Pneuma, Craig and a host of others have greatly influenced my thinking and I will thank God till the day I die and longer for you all doing just that.

cp

Hey Bro :icon_flower:
My post was No way intended to say what is what is  brud...For mine I was speaking like yourself..another poster ..so for sure No apologies are needed Matey :icon_flower:

All I was trying to say was lets Post and allow others to glean what they are led to be able too...and if at all possible let HIS word speak to our heart without the need to force feed somewhat bro...

And for sure I glean from all who post ...either way bro... :icon_flower:

One  must admit..Ive not known Tent be LESS confrontational than its been these last few months...Very little moderating is needed Bro.....

so no worries Matey..youve not been offensive and Im sure Tony wont see it that way..as he to speaks from His heart :icon_flower:

Offline peacemaker

• Bronze
« Reply #146 on: February 14, 2009, 04:38:50 AM »
Blessed be those with the  *LIGHT* of Knowledge Brud!  :icon_flower: , which are NOT confined by the WALLS of MEN :icon_flower:

Indeed, a man is accepted for what he believes  :BangHead:  but is rejected for what he knows  :yes:

"Faith is not believing that God can, it's knowing that He will."  :boogie:

peacemaker

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #147 on: February 14, 2009, 05:22:46 AM »
 :cloud9: Thanks Sheila.... :girlheart:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Tony N

• Bronze
« Reply #148 on: February 14, 2009, 03:05:45 PM »
One  must admit..Ive not known Tent be LESS confrontational than its been these last few months...Very little moderating is needed Bro.....

Hmmm, I guess I'm gonna have to try to change that Taffy. You've been getting a little lazy at that Ban button so I'll try to get you a little more exercise. Or is that exorcise?

Really, though, everyone needs to kick back and take a deep breath. We are all family.

I come from a family of three sets of twins (I'm one of them and we were born on my sister's birthday) and with mom and dad included a total of 15. We fought allot but every day we would all eat at the same table in peace.

Just because I disagree with some beliefs here does not mean I think those who hold those beliefs are better than me.  :laughing7:

Anyway, all will be made known when we finally meet our Lord face to face. Until then, we just muddle through it.

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #149 on: February 14, 2009, 07:32:24 PM »

15???  :mshock: :mshock:   :swordfight: :Shoot: :robinhood:

Tony, I bet you have had to fight your whole life?  I also bet you have had a wonderful life filled with love?  I just love big families.  :HeartThrob: I love the movie titled "Yours Mine and Ours".

Tony, just wanted you to know I have enjoyed your posts and everyone elses as well. who says everyone has to agree with everyone? As long as everyone is civil to each other I think it is good to hear another side of things. I don't post much but I do read a lot. A lot of times I can't even get on here.

CHB