Author Topic: Aramaic Translation showing all in Christ, a new creation  (Read 644 times)

Offline gregoryfl

Aramaic Translation showing all in Christ, a new creation
« on: June 15, 2010, 04:31:29 PM »
For the love of the Messiah compels us to reason this: The One died in the place of every person; so then every person is dead. And he died in the place of every person, so that those who live would not live for themselves, but for the One who died for their persons and rose.

Now therefore, we do not know a person in the body, and if we have known the Messiah in the body, from now on we do not know him so.

All that is therefore in the Messiah is the new creation; the old order has passed away to such. And everything has become new to God-He who reconciled us to himself in the Messiah, and he has given us the ministry of the reconciliation. 2 Corinthians 5:14-18.

Seeing this has radically changed how I view my fellow man, no matter who they are.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 04:37:13 PM by gregoryfl »

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
Re: Aramaic Translation showing all in Christ, a new creation
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 05:18:52 PM »
NICE.

Offline gregoryfl

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 01:43:33 AM »
So why do most seem to think that you come to be in Christ by a decision you make?

Offline gregoryfl

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 02:06:23 AM »
No one else has thought about this eh?

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 07:39:32 AM »
 :cloud9: When I was given the revelation of this, I asked Him, what then happened when I asked, seeing how I had so pronounced an experience afterwards? He told me He was honoring the faith where I was at. Blessings...
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor