Author Topic: all in. now what?  (Read 952 times)

waitinontheLamb

all in. now what?
« on: November 21, 2010, 05:39:58 AM »
So it is final. After all these years of searching I am officially a believer in Jesus as the triumphant Savior of the world.

Now what?

I am in Utah. Any others out here? I want fellowship but I am struggling being in my old church now. The messages of eternal fire are burning me out. No pun intended.

Any other believers out here in the Salt Lake area?

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
Re: all in. now what?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 05:42:01 AM »
 :cloud9: Hi and welcome to the board......check out the "Where are you from thread?" in the Welcome Central section.....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

waitinontheLamb

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 06:02:27 AM »
I will and thank you for the help navigating.

Quaesitor

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2010, 06:55:36 AM »
Hi,

I think it is quite humorous because my answer to your question is found in your name.
That's what we do.

waitinontheLamb

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2010, 08:15:57 AM »
Sorry but that just doesn't seem enough to me. When I read my New Testament I see the early Church doing life and ministry together and having sweet fellowship. I want that. I want to serve and share and laugh and love with my brothers and sisters in Him.

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2010, 10:07:36 AM »
Greetings with love. Jesus loves His family all the brothers and sisters, they can be obedient souls and live to do His bidding, or they can be disovedient and walk on the wild side.
He loves them all, some will take a little longer than others, but  when the time is full filled we will find that every knee will bow[in humilty and love] and every tongue will confess,[with joy] that Jesus Christ is Lord.
Now if that aint GOOD NEWS then there aint no news at all.

I love you my friend.  Peace and Love Through Jesus
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

PaoloNuevo

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2010, 12:23:18 PM »
Ditto with Micah, welcome waitingontheLamb  :boyheart: :HeartThrob: :icon_king:

Quaesitor

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2010, 04:28:30 PM »
Sorry but that just doesn't seem enough to me. When I read my New Testament I see the early Church doing life and ministry together and having sweet fellowship. I want that. I want to serve and share and laugh and love with my brothers and sisters in Him.

What I've been shown is to wait for Christ in every desire I have, as godly as they may seem, these desires have all the potential to be mere idols replacing a true relationship with God.
What we see in the NT is people living in the annointing of Christ; that's what we should do.
I too long to have fellowship with brothers and sisters who live the glorious gospel but I'm not and I will wait for the Lamb to bring me there.

PaoloNuevo

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2010, 12:24:53 AM »
I agree with Quaesitor.. :)

While I'm called to love each and every person.. I don't necessarily want to be accountable or be led by an eternal damnationalist.. So I'm still waiting for Jesus to lead me to a place where I can personally fellowship with those who believe that Victorious Gospel.

For now, you guys are enough..  :thumbsup: So I hope you enjoy your stay here, WaitinOntheLamb  :icon_king: