Author Topic: A very tough questions.  (Read 9081 times)

IceDash

A very tough questions.
« on: March 09, 2009, 03:49:21 AM »
These are my questions:

1.) If adam and Eve was naked before sin, they didn't wear cloth on...so that mean the angel in heaven was naked right? But after Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit, God gave them some cloth on, does that the angel wear robe? After the new earth come, are going to wear cloth on or be naked because we are perfect, we don't need to feel ashamed? If that true, we have to use sheep's wool to make clothes.

However, in heaven, Jesus wear a robes....were it sheep's wool or just strange fabric that was not seen on earth or Jesus wearing a plastic robe?

2.) On new earth, do we still need to eat or not? because death is gone, we will never die, so why we need a fresh and blood for? The heart pump ever second to stay alive, we need to breathe, we need lung, if none of this inside our body, we died, so there no point because God said old things has passed away, new thing will come....I wonder.

3.) If "they will not remember a former things" mean losing our memory of family? losing our "be yourself"? or losing something human has? I don't know but I rather not lose memory of how I met my wife or how my mom gave me birthday stuff, I hope those memory stay forever.

4.) I know this sound depression but what the point of photo album? Taking picture of familys, pets or vacations won't matter after you died, I moved into this old house and found a old album that was not mine or my family's, it show alot 50's family in the past and I have to throw it away in the garbage because no one want to reclaim it because the family doesn't exist, so what the point of photo when we died and to a new life, we will not get teddy bear or some old painting or some old stuff, it not like God walk up to you and said: "Here your teddy bear you left behind, do you want it?"

Offline sparrow

• Bronze
  • I watch, & am as a sparrow alone upon the rooftop.
Re: A very tough questions.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 03:55:33 AM »
GREAT QUESTIONS!  :icon_flower:

it not like God walk up to you and said: "Here your teddy bear you left behind, do you want it?"

But...

maybe he will... :laughing7:

You just never know.

I'll come back later and post more. Great topics!

"I knelt to drink,
And knew that I was on the brink
Of endless joy. And everywhere
I turned I saw a wonder there."

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 10:37:25 AM »
3.) If "they will not remember a former things" mean losing our memory of family? losing our "be yourself"? or losing something human has? I don't know but I rather not lose memory of how I met my wife or how my mom gave me birthday stuff, I hope those memory stay forever.

I think this is mainly about bad things.
Like Jesus daily reminding you, you stole a banana 5 million years ago.
If you completely loose memory you will also forget for example history of earth including the part Jesus played in it.
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

SpiritDriven

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 12:46:01 PM »
There are no adjectives superlative enough within the English language to describe the Love that emanates from God.

It is like a Tidal wave that crashes into a beach and washes inland carrying all before it, nothing can with stand it, everything is overwhelmed by it.

The worst of enemies jump for joy and Love each other in his presence, they just cannot help themselves.

Once upon a time I used to be a Womaniser.....and I must confess I fell in Love many times.

We are not given in marriage in the next life...I am so looking forward to sharing my capacity for Love with all equally again and forever.

Glory be to God!

Offline Tony N

• Bronze
    • Saviour of All Fellowship
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2009, 06:21:19 PM »
These are my questions:

1.) If adam and Eve was naked before sin, they didn't wear cloth on...so that mean the angel in heaven was naked right? But after Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit, God gave them some cloth on, does that the angel wear robe? After the new earth come, are going to wear cloth on or be naked because we are perfect, we don't need to feel ashamed? If that true, we have to use sheep's wool to make clothes.
However, in heaven, Jesus wear a robes....were it sheep's wool or just strange fabric that was not seen on earth or Jesus wearing a plastic robe?

Most likely the glory which shielded them left when they sinned and then they saw they were naked.
People on the new earth will still wear clothes because there will still be winter/summer/sping and fall so they will need protection from the elements. This may not be the case with us of the nations who are transported into the heavens.
As far as what Jesus wears, it is just good enough to know He wears good threads probably from Lord & Taylors.  :winkgrin:

2.) On new earth, do we still need to eat or not? because death is gone, we will never die, so why we need a fresh and blood for? The heart pump ever second to stay alive, we need to breathe, we need lung, if none of this inside our body, we died, so there no point because God said old things has passed away, new thing will come....I wonder.

Those on the new earth will still need to eat, still need houses etc. We of the nations who are transported into the heavens will no longer need to eat because God is going to dispose of the bowels and foods:

1Co 6:13 "Foods for the bowels and the bowels for foods, yet God will be discarding these as well as those . . . ." 

4.) I know this sound depression but what the point of photo album? Taking picture of familys, pets or vacations won't matter after you died, I moved into this old house and found a old album that was not mine or my family's, it show alot 50's family in the past and I have to throw it away in the garbage because no one want to reclaim it because the family doesn't exist, so what the point of photo when we died and to a new life, we will not get teddy bear or some old painting or some old stuff, it not like God walk up to you and said: "Here your teddy bear you left behind, do you want it?"

In the heavens we won't need a photo album because we will have a perfect memory. We will have photographic memories. It will be a kodac moment for sure!
Just because God says He will save all mankind
does not necessarily mean He won't.

SpiritDriven

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 09:54:20 PM »
Hello Tony...

The capacity for Love you share with others, never dies, not even in the presence of a higher love.

Peace
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 09:56:20 PM by SpiritDriven »

IceDash

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2009, 11:34:32 PM »
These are my questions:

Most likely the glory which shielded them left when they sinned and then they saw they were naked.
People on the new earth will still wear clothes because there will still be winter/summer/sping and fall so they will need protection from the elements. This may not be the case with us of the nations who are transported into the heavens.
As far as what Jesus wears, it is just good enough to know He wears good threads probably from Lord & Taylors.  :winkgrin:

Those on the new earth will still need to eat, still need houses etc. We of the nations who are transported into the heavens will no longer need to eat because God is going to dispose of the bowels and foods:

1Co 6:13 "Foods for the bowels and the bowels for foods, yet God will be discarding these as well as those . . . ." 

In the heavens we won't need a photo album because we will have a perfect memory. We will have photographic memories. It will be a kodac moment for sure!

I know that, I read it in the bible but I am still wondering if we really need to eat, what kind of food we eat? We can't kill a cow (blood and violence) to make hamburger :laughing7:

We will never die, so why we need to eat anyway or wear cloth because of chill or heat? If we feel chill, that's because our nerves, if that happen, if we chill, then pain exist! So how that work?

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2009, 12:18:20 AM »

I think we will eat for pleasure not for necessity. Jesus ate after he was resurrected.

CHB

Offline sparrow

• Bronze
  • I watch, & am as a sparrow alone upon the rooftop.
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2009, 02:01:22 AM »
We will never die, so why we need to eat anyway or wear cloth because of chill or heat? If we feel chill, that's because our nerves, if that happen, if we chill, then pain exist! So how that work?

ha! That's a great question, IceDash..
"I knelt to drink,
And knew that I was on the brink
Of endless joy. And everywhere
I turned I saw a wonder there."

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Offline Pierac

• Bronze
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2009, 04:55:46 AM »
Joh 3:6  "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Perhaps Spirit can become flesh, but Flesh can not become spirit?

Heb 11:3  By faith we understand that the worlds were prepared by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things which are visible.

:dontknow:

Paul

IceDash

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2009, 05:46:43 AM »
Joh 3:6  "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Perhaps Spirit can become flesh, but Flesh can not become spirit?

Heb 11:3  By faith we understand that the worlds were prepared by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things which are visible.

:dontknow:

Paul

lol, talk about my head exploding... :laughing7:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 06:30:20 AM by Pierac »

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2009, 06:16:27 AM »

I wear clothes to protect others.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2009, 09:26:21 AM »
After the new earth come, are going to wear cloth on or be naked because we are perfect,
That wouldn't be good. Just spend a billion years of purification in the LoF and the moment I get in the city I get kicked out because of sinful toughts   :duck:

If that true, we have to use sheep's wool to make clothes.
Yeah, we are all wolves in sheep clothes   :tongue:
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline claypot

• Bronze
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2009, 04:16:05 PM »

I wear clothes to protect others.

That made me laugh!

cp
For it is God who works in us to will and to do of His good pleasure.

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2009, 06:00:55 PM »
Made me laugh to . . until I thought about it . . .then I found myself in a profound agreement.  God saved the world . . .cuz he put some clothes on us!!!

Offline Tony N

• Bronze
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2009, 06:16:54 PM »
These are my questions:

I know that, I read it in the bible but I am still wondering if we really need to eat, what kind of food we eat? We can't kill a cow (blood and violence) to make hamburger :laughing7:

We of the nations who are going to be with Christ among the celestials will not need food. The majority of inhabitants on the new earth will need food for they are not immortal because they still need the leaves of the tree of life for their infirmities. Also Isaiah 65:17 onward says much about people dying on the new earth.

Right, the believers of the nations who are caught up to meet the Lord in the air won't need clothes or food. The ones living on the earth will.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2009, 08:47:20 PM »
 Hey ID,

We will eat in the heavenlies...our body will totally absorb

what food we eat and there will be no discharge of waste.

There will be no cold for we are children of LIGHT and the

Light that we are...brings warmth and light..in any

enviroment.  Father will in time send us to our own 'estate'

inheritance..for our very own possession[think Israel tribe

inherititance]   By merely 'taking thought' we will groom

and keep our estates[all provisions for our eternal life rests

with this portion He bequeth's us] There will also be animal

life there....no need to worry about any unclean thoughts

defiling your mind or heart..nor sin defiling you.

Great contentment,peace love and joy will be our portion

forever ...our hearts will sing continually His praises for His

great goodness to us.   There will be male and female also

we shall be brother-sister pairs [1 whole] sex nor procreation

will be an issue.....but I have a notion that something 'more

rewarding' than sex will transpire between God's sons and

daughters...a special HOLY LOVE THAT NOTHING EARTHLY CAN

BEGIN TO DESCRIBE...GREAT RESPECT FOR ALL.

If you should rise to the heavenlies,while people are still on

earth..you will serve as spiritual mentors and guardians to

those who are to inherit also[children of light]

We will all have our educaton and training finished by Our

Father when we rise...we will have perfect recall of what we

have been told[photographic memory]and be fully equipped

to do anything asked of us without difficulty

Being as we are a NEW CREATURE we shall also get a new

name that reflects our NEW DELIGHTFUL NATURE.

In time any memory we have about residing on the earth will

fade

We have many,many wonderful things laid up in heaven for

us,by Our Loving Father. Our Family is HUGE..it will take

eternity to get to know one another

Offline chuckt

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2009, 09:14:28 PM »
Hey ID,

There will be no cold for we are children of LIGHT and the

Light that we are...brings warmth and light..in any

enviroment.  Father will in time send us to our own 'estate'

inheritance..for our very own possession[think Israel tribe

inherititance]   By merely 'taking thought' we will groom

and keep our estates[all provisions for our eternal life rests

with this portion He bequeth's us] There will also be animal

life there....no need to worry about any unclean thoughts

defiling your mind or heart..nor sin defiling you.

Great contentment,peace love and joy will be our portion

forever ...our hearts will sing continually His praises for His

great goodness to us.   There will be male and female also

we shall be brother-sister pairs [1 whole] sex nor procreation

will be an issue.....but I have a notion that something 'more

rewarding' than sex will transpire between God's sons and

daughters...a special HOLY LOVE THAT NOTHING EARTHLY CAN

BEGIN TO DESCRIBE...GREAT RESPECT FOR ALL.

If you should rise to the heavenlies,while people are still on

earth..you will serve as spiritual mentors and guardians to

those who are to inherit also[children of light]

We will all have our educaton and training finished by Our

Father when we rise...we will have perfect recall of what we

have been told[photographic memory]and be fully equipped

to do anything asked of us without difficulty

Being as we are a NEW CREATURE we shall also get a new

name that reflects our NEW DELIGHTFUL NATURE.

In time any memory we have about residing on the earth will

fade

We have many,many wonderful things laid up in heaven for

us,by Our Loving Father. Our Family is HUGE..it will take

eternity to get to know one another

oooh good stuff..............

and yet it will be even more and better than your lovely post describes  :gwink:

Offline Tony N

• Bronze
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2009, 09:19:49 PM »
Hey ID,

Sheila, why did you write the above when the Scriptures states this:

1Co 6:13 Foods for the bowels and the bowels for foods, yet God will be discarding these as well as those. Now the body is not for prostitution, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body."

Offline chuckt

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2009, 09:25:18 PM »
Hey ID,

1Co 6:13 Foods for the bowels and the bowels for foods, yet God will be discarding these as well as those. Now the body is not for prostitution, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body."

the food FOR the bowels and bowels FOR food  will be disgarded dosent mean heavenly food will be disgarded.

while i agree we ""might"" not eat, it sure would be a disappointment not to.

there certianly wont be ""food laws""

aint worried though.

peace
chuckt

« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 09:29:25 PM by chuckt »

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2009, 09:29:28 PM »

Because Tony, he is speaking of the corruptible in that instance

corruptible bodies eating[consuming] corruptible food.

The incorruptible is different it is eternal 

Offline Tony N

• Bronze
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2009, 09:49:59 PM »
Hey ID,

the food FOR the bowels and bowels FOR food  will be disgarded dosent mean heavenly food will be disgarded.

while i agree we ""might"" not eat, it sure would be a disappointment not to.

there certianly wont be ""food laws""

aint worried though.

peace
chuckt

Yo, chuckt, what up?
I believe that verse is telling me that when our bodies are changed from corruptible to incorruptible that God will be discarding our bowels. Since He will be discarding our bowels He will be discarding food as well since there will be no bowels to draw nourishment from the foods there will be no need for the foods. We, rather, will be dwelling in light and our bodies will be receiving all the life giving force from Him Who is light.
You dig, man? :laughing7:
You hip to the heavenly trip?

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2009, 10:37:26 PM »

well then Tony,

why didn't He discard Jesus bowels? He ate..as well as other

angels that visited Abraham.

I guess you'll just have to wait to see if it's true...the end

of time will tell. There will be fruit trees,bushes,grain and all

manner of things in heaven. We will expel energy by mere

thought to our enviroment..we will 'recoup' the energy back from

the enviroment[estate]...it is like the water cycle...dew

evaporates into sky..falls to earth again.What we eat will be a

self-sustaining from the inheritance He has for us. Otherwise

we would deplete or  not have life in ourselves

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2009, 10:59:39 PM »
This 'literal" thinking is where I do struggle with much.  What benefit is there for the Bible/God/HG to tell us that our PHYSICAL bowels will be removed?  It's seems to be such a mute point when we do this to ourselves.  It's an old soapbox but it keeps coming back up . . .the flesh - - profiteth- - NOTHING. 

As I write that, I'm immediately reminded that responses such as what I'm doing here are the kind that add fuel to a not so big fire . .to the point where it can be too big a fire for the mods to remain silent on.  So . . .

May I politely say . . . I adamantly disagree that the physical is to be the focus of any message Scripture refers to . . and just leave it at that.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2009, 11:11:04 PM »
We already have that other body right now--at least that has been my experience of it--

We are just not aware of it most of the time...

40And [there are] heavenly bodies, and earthly bodies: but different is the glory of the heavenly, different that of the earthly:

48Such as he made of dust, such also those made of dust; and such as the heavenly [one], such also the heavenly [ones].

49And as we have borne the image of the [one] made of dust, we shall bear also the image of the heavenly [one].

--1 Cor 15