Author Topic: A question  (Read 5566 times)

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
Re: A question
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2010, 04:30:39 AM »

" in the natural there is a move to return the one law here in the USA "

Hi Doug and thanks.
I don't intend to be a pest and but I need to ask another question.
What exactly is this move/one law you speak about in your quote.
Thanks, Dave.

HartleyDamboiseII

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2010, 01:52:25 PM »
as a reply to the first question.

it is impossible reply #29

the only persons that believe this is those that don't understand or lack knowledge of God.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 01:07:43 AM by Lee Damboise »

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2010, 06:19:22 PM »
 :cloud9: Which first question are you answering Lee?
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

HartleyDamboiseII

« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2010, 12:55:41 AM »
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 01:06:32 AM by Lee Damboise »

HartleyDamboiseII

« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2010, 01:05:18 AM »
Hi.  Are you guys saying a born-again believer, called and chosen as part of the ecclesia of God - those of whom scripture says "He who has begun a good work in you will complete it" -  "looking to Jesus, the Author and Finisher/Completer of our faith" - "predestined to good works" - those who have the royal blood of Jesus flowing through their veins - in essence, New Covenant believers miraculously saved and SEALED with the Holy Spirit of God (Eph. 1:13,14) - has demons in them still, or can have demons return into them?  

Not unbelievers, unregenerated, unredeemed individuals who may have experienced a deliverance, but still not yet of the household of God - but the saints mentioned above in the first paragraph;  God's temple?  

This is the quote that "I" say is impossible......cant happen....

Lee Damboise II

Livelystone

« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2010, 01:33:29 AM »
Hi.  Are you guys saying a born-again believer, called and chosen as part of the ecclesia of God - those of whom scripture says "He who has begun a good work in you will complete it" -  "looking to Jesus, the Author and Finisher/Completer of our faith" - "predestined to good works" - those who have the royal blood of Jesus flowing through their veins - in essence, New Covenant believers miraculously saved and SEALED with the Holy Spirit of God (Eph. 1:13,14) - has demons in them still, or can have demons return into them?  

Not unbelievers, unregenerated, unredeemed individuals who may have experienced a deliverance, but still not yet of the household of God - but the saints mentioned above in the first paragraph;  God's temple?  

Lee Damboise II

Ok Lee....... how about something we all read about not to long ago.

Some family man has been doing God's work for many years and finally becomes a pastor and recognized national Christian leader.

But then after a few more years of that ends up in a drug/homosexual encounter with a male prostitute.

How do you explain what happened to him.......... Are you going to say that this person was never "saved"?

Blessings

Doug

HartleyDamboiseII

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2010, 01:41:06 AM »
I'll simply put it this way, it is really too bad that he made the body have sex with the same sex.

The Christ had sex with that man...

because you know I am not a believer in sin...
all sin was done away with when Christ killed death about 2010 years ago.

So that man did not sin, he just offended the religious minds of this day...
The religious people that think there are laws to follow to make one a transgressor.

Lee

HartleyDamboiseII

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2010, 01:42:30 AM »
Doug. I am still working on another project for you too, I didn't forget, just dont like being imperfect with a guy like you that words have so many meanings,

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2010, 01:59:04 AM »

Lee, I thought you were replying to the first question I asked Doug last night (#24).
That had nothing to do with Jabcat.
This has gotten a little confusing.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2010, 03:57:56 AM »

Lee Damboise II

:cloud9: You're entitled to have your opinion Lee, but I have 23 years of first hand knowledge, experience, which along with the Word, says otherwise.

You not realizing it is a "given", because He designed it to be that way, does however explain how you could be misled into thinking that it's all done and all anyone has to do is proclaim it's all done, since Jesus did it all 2000 years ago. There is a difference between Him doing it and us appropriating what was done. Blessings....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

HartleyDamboiseII

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2010, 04:02:46 AM »
Okay

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2010, 04:28:19 AM »

Lee, I thought you were replying to the first question I asked Doug last night (#24).
That had nothing to do with Jabcat.
This has gotten a little confusing.

Hey David, who's on first?   :laughing7:
Looking unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith.  Heb. 12:2

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2010, 04:34:09 AM »

Who's on first, Delete is on second and Edit is on third.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2010, 04:34:30 AM »
 :laugh: :rolllol:   :thumbsup:

Livelystone

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2010, 04:49:09 AM »

Who's on first, Delete is on second and Edit is on third.

PM was a home run

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2010, 04:55:45 AM »
 :laughing7:  I started to say I had no response.  But then I realized that would be a strike-out. :happy3:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 05:04:18 AM by jabcat »

HartleyDamboiseII

« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2010, 05:50:31 AM »
Okay, where "spellcheck"

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2010, 05:57:21 AM »
I probably shouldn't admit this, but I've never known how to find it, much less use it.  [Cop out]   Martin, as the admin, is able to see and manipulate more of the controls/buttons/switches than the mods, though I should know the spell checker anyway..but anyway, I'm with you - I don't know.  :mblush:

Offline reFORMer

• < Moderator >
  • Psalm 133
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2010, 07:33:25 AM »
I'll simply put it this way, it is really too bad that he made the body have sex with the same sex.

The religious people that think there are laws to follow to make one a transgressor.

Lee
It sounds like you're blaming Christ for your own reprobate mind, which doesn't mean I begrudge you having at least a toe-hold in the kingdom of heaven.  Jesus says quite the opposite of what you're intimating above here:

Matthew 5:17-20 (Concordant Literal Translation)...
17 "You should not infer that I came to demolish the law or the prophets. I came not to demolish, but to fulfill.
18 For verily, I am saying to you, Till heaven and earth should be passing by, one iota or one serif may by no means be passing by from the law till all should be occurring.
19 "Whosoever, then, should be annulling one of the least of these precepts, and should be teaching men thus, the least in the kingdom of the heavens shall he be called. Yet whoever should be doing and teaching them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of the heavens.
20 For I am saying to you that, if ever your righteousness should not be superabounding more than that of the scribes and Pharisees, by no means may you be entering into the kingdom of the heavens."
I went to church; but, the Church wasn't on the program!  JESUS WANTS HIS BODY BACK!!  MEET WITHOUT HUMAN HEADSHIP!!!

Livelystone

« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2010, 03:27:04 PM »
Hi Doug....I guess part of the solution is ,the person must want to be delivered so they can  be used as a vessel of the Lord, people called of God will submit and stand firm others might not
blessings :icon_king:

I cannot imagine anyone ever submitting to someone who claims that they could deliver them of a demon and the person submitting not want to be delivered.....At the same time I cannot imagine anyone who has ever been to the Cross not wanting to be a vessel used by God........... Anyone who does not want to be vessel used by God has never been to the Cross and felt the love of God live in their hearts .........neither one of your "guesses" makes any sense at all OT.

Lets not confuse the redemptive work of Jesus with the so called claimed ability of anyone person's claim to be able to deliver people of demons...... after all one of the two specific ministries that Jesus says that He will have nothing to do with individuals practicing it are those claiming to to do the works of apostles because they have cast out devils in His Name

Matthew 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

I have seen permanent miracles (for as long as the person receiving the miracle lived) from when God has told someone to go lay hands on someone but whenever I see people doing it on their own at best I see is something temporary......and that Dear Saints of the Kingdom is speaking kindly.

Those who go about thinking they cast out devils IMO usually end up taking them on themselves and I have seen some otherwise good people with good intentions fall from from walking in accordance with the Lord simply because they went where they were not given the level of anointing needed to minister where THEY chose to minister.

Then the bottom line is that a demon cast out is just going to go somewhere else........ IMO far better to strengthen the individual with the truth so that the seed that is Christ in them grows into a fruit baring tree consequently making all demons that live in their flesh to be of no effect!!!! ......... and one thing you can take to the bank......... if one has ever participated in sin there are demons within their flesh and they are there from waaaaaaay back from when God cursed the serpent in Genesis.

Satan even said to Jesus that the kingdoms of man were given to him and they were given to him by God. Those kingdoms are spiritual kingdoms are the spirit and soul of man (Adam & Eve) that resides in the flesh (body) of a man.......... so who is any man to think that he can separate what God has put together??????

Walk into most groups of Christians prophesying and laying hands and casting out devils and you have found one of Satan's training centers for how to keep Christians from coming into the fullness of their inheritance.   :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Satan is a spirit and has lived in the flesh of every man ever since Adam got the boot from the garden....... That is how he has taken over and runs the world through gaining control of the spirit and soul of man. Until Christians start to learn how to trample him down there is no hope for the world and all these ministries claiming this and that and a lot of other #$$%^&* are not helping things one bit. In fact they are the source of the problem and are just one more "synagogue of satan" that Jesus condemns in Revelations!!!!

Christians are the only group of human beings on earth who through the baptism of the Holy Spirt have been given the law of faith that is in them through presence of Christ in them that is more powerful than the law of sin that exists in every human being on earth.

The law of sin still exists in Christians after receiving the Holy Spirit that is the free gift of salvation and is the power needed to overcome the law of sin in them but unfortunately Christians are 99.9% ignorant to the law of sin and how the mystery of iniquity works.  :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

The law of sin is the messenger of satan in man and there is no person on God's green earth that has the ability to cast him out of anyone else........ Paul realized this but learned to overcome and when today's Christians learn to do the same it will be because someone is finally teaching them the truth.

Blessings

Doug

« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 03:30:24 PM by Livelystone »

HartleyDamboiseII

« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2010, 03:41:07 PM »

Lee
It sounds like you're blaming Christ for your own reprobate mind, which doesn't mean I begrudge you having at least a toe-hold in the kingdom of heaven.  Jesus says quite the opposite of what you're intimating above here:

17 "You should not infer that I came to demolish the law or the prophets. I came not to demolish, but to fulfill.
18 For verily, I am saying to you, Till heaven and earth should be passing by, one iota or one serif may by no means be passing by from the law till all should be occurring.
19 "Whosoever, then, should be annulling one of the least of these precepts, and should be teaching men thus, the least in the kingdom of the heavens shall he be called. Yet whoever should be doing and teaching them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of the heavens.
20 For I am saying to you that, if ever your righteousness should not be superabounding more than that of the scribes and Pharisees, by no means may you be entering into the kingdom of the heavens."

The above Red is what I proclaim has happened in that The Christ fulfilled his mission.... He was victor in the above. Now I know that we do not always agree on many things  and this is ok with me. some of us have crosses to bare. But "about" 2000 years ago The Christ was victor, and the "NEW HEAVEN AND EARTH IS HERE NOW"  AND LIKE IN ADAM ALL DIED, "NOW" IN CHRIST ALL "HAS" BEEN MADE NEW.... CREATION-VIVIFIED , MADE ALIVE...

Lee Damboise II

Livelystone

« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2010, 04:17:39 PM »

Lee

The above Red is what I proclaim has happened in that The Christ fulfilled his mission.... He was victor in the above. Now I know that we do not always agree on many things  and this is ok with me. some of us have crosses to bare. But "about" 2000 years ago The Christ was victor, and the "NEW HEAVEN AND EARTH IS HERE NOW"  AND LIKE IN ADAM ALL DIED, "NOW" IN CHRIST ALL "HAS" BEEN MADE NEW.... CREATION-VIVIFIED , MADE ALIVE...

Lee Damboise II

Lee......

When our Lord lived the life that He did and still went to Cross to be sin for us and was then raised by the power of God on the dawn of the third day he led captivity into becoming captive to the law of faith that is Christ Jesus within us.

Christ in man NEVER ever tempts anyone with sin nor ever causes anyone to sin that is any act that is contrary to His Law......... Should He choose to in order to accomplish His Purpose He may lift His Hand of protection off of someone that in turn MAY or May Not cause the person to sin........ for one who did not read the story of Job.

Just as Jesus was born from the womb of the virgin Mary, He started out in her as THE SEED THAT IS CHRIST in her womb and THEN ONLY did He later mature into the Tree of Life aka the Jesus we know and love.

The process of Christ becoming a fruit baring tree within you or me must follow the same path........ He is not born in us as a full grown man......... He is given unto us as a seed that must be fed heavenly food from above and not be fertilized with earthly dung such as what is taught to God's children today.......... the Bible gives us an example of that and what will eventually happen......

Luke 13 6He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.

7Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?

8And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it:

9And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.

The seed of Christ will never mature being fed the &*()_+%^& it has been for 2000 years but now is the time spoken of by the prophet Daniel when knowledge shall be increased. Soon we will start to more and more signs of Christ on earth until finally just as John saw in Revelations we on earth will see the image and likeness of God walking amongst us doing greater works and acting so much like Jesus that not even those who walked with Jesus will be able to tell any difference between the two.

Blessings

Doug

HartleyDamboiseII

« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2010, 05:27:26 PM »

Lee

Lee Damboise II

Lee's comments are in Red
Lee......

When our Lord lived the life that He did and still went to Cross to be sin for us and was then raised by the power of God on the dawn of the third day he led captivity into becoming captive to the law of faith that is Christ Jesus within us. (((  ???   ))))
(So when do you believe the Christ comes in you/Me)
Christ in man NEVER ever tempts anyone with sin nor ever causes anyone to sin that is any act that is contrary to His Law( Redirect statement to lose the readers)......... Should He choose to in order to accomplish His Purpose He may lift His Hand of protection off of someone that in turn MAY or May Not cause the person to sin ( sin-transgression of the Law???? )........ for one who did not read the story of Job.

Just as Jesus was born from the womb of the virgin Mary( If you believe that story), He started out in her as THE SEED THAT IS CHRIST in her womb and THEN ONLY did He later mature (Okay with this part of the Catholic story) into the Tree of Life aka the Jesus we know and love.

The process of Christ becoming a fruit baring tree within you or me must follow the same path........ He is not born in us as a full grown man......... He is given unto us as a seed that must be fed heavenly food from above and not be fertilized with earthly crap/dung such as what is taught to God's children today..........(most all Catholic lies) the Bible gives us an example of that and what will eventually happen......

Luke 13 6He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.

7Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?

8And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it:

9And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. (great learning example for Israel)

The seed of Christ will never mature being fed the &*()_+%^& it has been for 2000 years but now is ( that you and I hear the truth of ALL THINGS "HAVE BEEEEEEEEEN MADE NEW")the time spoken of by the prophet Daniel when knowledge shall be increased. Soon we will start to more and more signs of Christ on earth until finally just as John saw in Revelations we on earth will see the image and likeness of God walking amongst us doing greater works and acting so much like Jesus that not even those who walked with Jesus will be able to tell any difference between the two.  (Doug, come meet this Son of God, and you will Meet the Living Christ, and ALL the signs will follow if you watch me long enough>)

Blessings

Doug

Lee' comment are in red and a few bold prints

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2010, 05:54:34 PM »
Lets not confuse the redemptive work of Jesus with the so called claimed ability of anyone person's claim to be able to deliver people of demons...... after all one of the two specific ministries that Jesus says that He will have nothing to do with individuals practicing it are those claiming to to do the works of apostles because they have cast out devils in His Name

Matthew 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

I have seen permanent miracles (for as long as the person receiving the miracle lived) from when God has told someone to go lay hands on someone but whenever I see people doing it on their own at best I see is something temporary......and that Dear Saints of the Kingdom is speaking kindly.

Those who go about thinking they cast out devils IMO usually end up taking them on themselves and I have seen some otherwise good people with good intentions fall from from walking in accordance with the Lord simply because they went where they were not given the level of anointing needed to minister where THEY chose to minister.

Then the bottom line is that a demon cast out is just going to go somewhere else........ IMO far better to strengthen the individual with the truth so that the seed that is Christ in them grows into a fruit baring tree consequently making all demons that live in their flesh to be of no effect!!!! ......... and one thing you can take to the bank......... if one has ever participated in sin there are demons within their flesh and they are there from waaaaaaay back from when God cursed the serpent in Genesis.

Satan even said to Jesus that the kingdoms of man were given to him and they were given to him by God. Those kingdoms are spiritual kingdoms are the spirit and soul of man (Adam & Eve) that resides in the flesh (body) of a man.......... so who is any man to think that he can separate what God has put together??????

Walk into most groups of Christians prophesying and laying hands and casting out devils and you have found one of Satan's training centers for how to keep Christians from coming into the fullness of their inheritance.   :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Satan is a spirit and has lived in the flesh of every man ever since Adam got the boot from the garden....... That is how he has taken over and runs the world through gaining control of the spirit and soul of man. Until Christians start to learn how to trample him down there is no hope for the world and all these ministries claiming this and that and a lot of other #$$%^&* are not helping things one bit. In fact they are the source of the problem and are just one more "synagogue of satan" that Jesus condemns in Revelations!!!!

:cloud9: Sorry Doug, but while I agree you MUST be lead of the Lord to deal with this aspect of our walk (and He anoints and equips you to do what He calls you to do), you have not understood that He was NOT talking against anyone doing it in Mathew 7, but rather "condemning" those who try it without having RELATIONSHIP with Him, ie. knowing Him as a man knows his wife, one with Christ.

The 7 sons of Sceva had this problem when they went to cast out a demon using His name superstitiously like a magic chant, without having the relationship and covering to back up their mere words. The demonized man beat the living life out of them and sent them running.

Acts 19:13  Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you  by Jesus whom Paul preacheth.  14  And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so.   15  And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?   16  And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.

So actually just the opposite is true, as He also said here in Mark after giving them the commission to go into all the world and preach the gospel. Note that these "signs" follow them that believe that preach the gospel, and that the Lord Himself worked with them, confirming the Word with these signs following.

Mark 16:15  And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He that believeth  and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned .  17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.  19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.   20  And they went forth, and preached every where,the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following.

:cloud9: Also notice here the message for Herod. A day is like a thousand years, and so today and tomorrow are 2000 years, the days of the realm of Pentecost, He is casting out devils with those that believe.

I might also add that, in principle, He "sneakily" had the same thing being repeated by the church for 2000 years by the reciting of the Lord's prayer. "Thy kingdom come, thy will be done", IN EARTH, as it is in heaven; what was His will in heaven? To kick Satan and his minions out. The same then is His will IN our "earth" (Adam was taken from the dust of the earth). Blessings..

Luke 13:32 KJV And he said unto them, Go ye , and tell that fox, Behold , I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected .

« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 06:21:05 PM by Cardinal »

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2010, 06:07:09 PM »
Just as Jesus was born from the womb of the virgin Mary, He started out in her as THE SEED THAT IS CHRIST in her womb and THEN ONLY did He later mature into the Tree of Life aka the Jesus we know and love.

The process of Christ becoming a fruit baring tree within you or me must follow the same path........ He is not born in us as a full grown man......... He is given unto us as a seed that must be fed heavenly food from above and not be fertilized with earthly dung such as what is taught to God's children today.......... the Bible gives us an example of that and what will eventually happen......

9And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.

:cloud9: Agree  :thumbsup: