Author Topic: 23 Minutes in Hell by Bill Wiese  (Read 5647 times)

Offline Universalist Catholic

Re: 23 Minutes in Hell by Bill Wiese
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2010, 06:19:14 PM »
Ray Smith gives a humorous, maybe a bit rude but a great commentary on Bill Wieses experience from hell.  I watched it last night, and he tells the scriptures just as they are.
http://www.youtube.com/user/NoHellForeverandever#p/u/0/p3updz1KalQ

Offline chuckt

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2010, 06:24:45 PM »
did you see his comments on the ""7 youths in hell""  classic....

peace man, i grew up catholic too.....

chuckt

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2010, 06:52:24 PM »
REVELATIONS OF HEAVEN AND HELL BY SEVEN YOUTHS
"Together as a group, these seven youths were taken by Jesus Christ and shown
Heaven and Hell. Hear their account of the Glories of Heaven and misery of Hell."
"When the Lord took my hand...I asked the Lord, "Lord, where is the angel? Why is he not here anymore?" The Lord said, "He cannot go where we are about to go."
I saw several tunnels; and we went through the one my sister Sandra spoke about. The tunnel where people were hanging off of hooks by their heads [this is one of Christendom's favorite tortures, similar to those used by Uday and Qusay Hussein], with shackles on their wrists. Millions of people were hanging on it. They had worms all over their bodies. The Lord told me, "Hell and Sheol are always hungry."
We left there and soon arrived at a place we called, "The Valley of the cauldrons". These cauldrons were full of a boiling mud...the first personthat I saw was a woman. Her body floated and sank with the boiling mud...the Lord asked, "Woman what is your name?" [The Jesus of Christendom supposedly knows all the ten billion trillion stars by name, but he doesn't know his own daughter's name? - Alzheimer's I guess].
She answered, "My name is Rubella." Her hair was full of boiling mud and flesh hung from her bones, which were charred black from the fire. Worms entered through the holes of her eyes, came out from her mouth, entered again through her nose and
exited her ears. When the worms could not enter, they simply made a hole to enter the other parts of the body, which caused indescribable pain[I would think so].
She shouted, "Lord, please! Take me out of this place. Have mercy on me! I can not continue like this any longer! Make it stop Lord! I can not stand it any more! Please have mercy on me!" The Lord asked her why she was there [Jesus is the Judge of the whole world, and he doesn't even know why he sentenced her to this boiling hellhole of mud? I'm sure it was all transcribed by a court reporter some place, but we can't expect their lord to remember everything]. She said she was there because of
vanity...in her hand was a normal looking bottle...it appeared to be a very expensive perfume. Rubella had to take the bottle, which was full of acid, and spray it all over her body [OUCH!]. This caused, all the flesh that was sprayed to melt, causing her great pain [I'm not surprised].
She shouted to the Lord, "Lord please, have mercy on me! I can not be here any longer! Just a single second Lord." She was there because her beauty, perfumes, and vanity were first place in her life. With sadness, the Lord looked at her and said, "Rubella, it is too late for you [it's too late to have mercy on one's own daughter? I wonder how my daughter
would feel if I had such an attitude toward her? Imagine one day I tell my own daughter that 'it is too late for Daddy to love you, I will only hate you from now into eternity'], worms shall be your bed, and worms shall cover you." When the Lord said that, a blanket of fire totally covered her
[What Christian love. Isn't he just great?]. While her body was being consumed inside that cauldron, she suffered horrible pain [can you even begin to imagine how great it will be when all Christians in heaven will be able to take these same tours into these same cauldrons? How great will it be when they can actually see their own children or maybe their own
grandmother and grandfather bobbing up and down in this boiling slime pit of hell's mud? Maybe the Christian hell will become like a giant
Christian Theme Park of eternal entertainment and amusement]. We then got far away from there [I wonder why so far?] and arrived at a place with giant doors. As we approached them, they opened for us [I'm not surprised, as we've had electric eye doors forever here on earth]. On the other side we saw a giant [I wonder why everything is so BIG in hell?] cavern. As I looked up I saw different colored lights moving like a cloud of smoke [well, dah...its a disco from Hell, what did you expect?].
Suddenly, we heard music; salsa, ballenato [the word is 'Vallenato.' Music from Columbia? - one of my favorites. Not!], rock, and different kinds of popular music [I have actually heard that pop music is really doing quite well in hell] that people hear on the radio [maybe MTV too. Surely they have a special evil place in Hell just for 'rap' singers, don't you reckon?].
The Lord made a movement with His hand [could we see that again in slow motion?] , and we saw millions and millions of people hung up with chains in their hands. They were jumping wildly over the fire [I'm not sure how one could be both 'hung up' and 'jumping over the fire' at the same time - of course we're talking 'Hell' here, and I suppose anything is possible].
The Lord looked at us and said: "Look, these are the wages for the dancers." They had to jump wildly up and down to the beat of the music [what if they are like Steve Martin and can't keep a beat? Or... Imagine what they would do to you if you DID NOT do as you were told?] If salsa was playing, they had to jump to that beat, if any other kind of music was playing, they had to jump to that beat [This has got to be one of the more popular caverns in Hell, for sure. Probably a Saturday night hang-out
after a Black Sabbath concert]. They could never stop jumping. But worse than that, their shoes had 6 inch spikes on the bottom. Whenever they jumped it would pierce their feet [now that has got to hurt], and they never had a moment's rest. When someone would try to stop, demons would come at once and stab them with spears, cursed them, and saying, "Praise him! This is your kingdom now, Praise Satan! Praise him! You can't stop, praise him! Praise him! You have to praise him!
You have to jump! You have to dance! You can not stop one single second."
It was terrible that many of the people were Christians who knew the Lord, but they were in night clubs when they died [Ain't that just the luck of the draw? Soooo many Christians, dying in night clubs all the time.
One is always hearing on the morning news about Christians dying night clubs]."
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2010, 01:45:59 AM »
Oh good grief!!! How awful. I say a prayer for people whose minds have conjured up these awful images of who God is. God must be a merciful, patient, and loving God or else he would stop their mouths so that they could only say three words. "God is love". I pray for the day when all will know God from the least to the greatest.

CHB

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2010, 04:01:08 AM »
Read that book. Fantastic the human mind, with out love.
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.