Author Topic: 1 Cor. 3:15  (Read 2527 times)

Online sheila

• Gold
Re: 1 Cor. 3:15
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2009, 09:46:24 PM »
   there is a tree of the KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD and evil

and even though you eat the GOOD from that tree..[as Eve].

death is in it.  There is a way to man that seems good,

but the end of it is death

There is a TREE OF LIFE that has no death in it....

and Jesus Christ is He that gives access unto it

Rev 22;14 Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they

may have right to the tree of life,and may go through the gates

into the city

HartleyDamboiseII

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2009, 11:18:19 PM »
Sparrow, I see it clear as a bell.

I also follow along with your thinking.

Lee

Offline lomarah

• Silver
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2009, 11:30:31 PM »
Sister Sheila, with all due respect... From what you have said in your post, I know that you really do not see what I am saying. You are either misunderstanding me, or perhaps you don't get what I'm saying because I think you are seeing it from a certain perspective and there's not much I can do to change your perspective to get you to see what I'm actually saying.

I'll just say.... remember, do not call "good" evil.
LOVE will endure.
Love never ends.
God is LOVE.
What is really "LOVE" is FROM God.
And nowhere else.
HE is the source.
No matter what a person proclaims to believe or not believe at this MOMENT in time in their lives.... What is LOVE is from the SOURCE. God.
Nothing will change that.

peace to you, friend.

:nod: :goodpost:  I completely agree with you sparrow.  :HeartThrob: Love never ends.  :HeartThrob:
From Him and through Him and to Him are all things.

Offline sparrow

• Bronze
  • I watch, & am as a sparrow alone upon the rooftop.
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2009, 07:22:32 AM »
Thanks for letting me know you understand what I'm saying, you guys.
God bless.. :HeartThrob:  :HeartThrob:  :HeartThrob:
"I knelt to drink,
And knew that I was on the brink
Of endless joy. And everywhere
I turned I saw a wonder there."

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Offline reFORMer

• < Moderator >
  • Psalm 133
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2009, 07:58:18 AM »
God in Scripture has Jesus expressing His identity in various terms.  Often basic and simple, like love, or way, truth and life, or wisdom, as well as righteousness, holiness and liberation (1 Co 1:30,) these are too often considered abstractly rather than states of being.  Jesus connects them to Himself, saying, "I AM the light of the world," or to us, as in, "you are the salt of the earth."  We ought to take up these sorts of descriptions of Divine attributes as our own identity, partaking of the Divine nature, being formed into His image and likeness.  "We are members of His body, of His flesh and of His bones." (Ep 5:30)

We are born of our Father Who is a consuming fire.  We are flames of living fire.  Descending out of heaven from God, we are being cast into the earth.  All things are our blood bought claim.
I went to church; but, the Church wasn't on the program!  JESUS WANTS HIS BODY BACK!!  MEET WITHOUT HUMAN HEADSHIP!!!