Author Topic: "Missions"  (Read 3557 times)

adam

Re: "Missions"
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2009, 02:48:39 PM »
Martin:
But I have to wholeheartedly agree with Clement of Alexandria, Origen, and many, many of the other Church Fathers when it comes to the fruitfulness and especially the motivation level of many folks in the UR message: it would have been infinitely better for them to have never known that the flames do eventually go out and that the undying worms do eventually die.

Yes I get the impression ETers are generally more motivated to proclaim the good news to unbelievers.  An example of God turning all things to the good, even false beliefs.

Do you have any tracts you could post for helping unbelievers to open their hearts to Christ?  I havent been very good at that recently so perhaps i need some fresh inspiration!

martincisneros

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2009, 09:42:57 PM »
I don't have the ability to make PDF documents and I don't have tons of graphics for making these kinds of things.  Otherwise, I have enough written material for literally hundreds and hundreds of these:

http://www.tentmaker.org/pdf/ALoveWorthKnowing.pdf

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2009, 10:17:39 PM »
Making a .pdf is nothing more than printing to a "pdf printer" But it isn't free.
Anyway I'm willing to convert things for you into .pdf from almost any source.
I have no Christian artwork. But if it would be of any use I can look for it.
I can also extract pics from many sources.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 10:21:25 PM by WhiteWings »
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 10:40:49 PM by WhiteWings »
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

martincisneros

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2009, 10:18:11 PM »
Thank you very much for your offer, WhiteWings.  I'll get back to you about that.  Hopefully soon.  I'm a couple of months behind on a lot of stuff and hope to know soon which direction I'm taking next.  Spending time in prayer right now, or these days, for what's the next step.  Instead of a bunch of tracts, or maybe together with fewer tracts, it might be time to get a book out http://www.lulu.com  But a book would make a photographer a bigger priority, in order to get my ugly mug in front of the camera again and have a pic for the back of the book or whatever.  I've been out of the loop for a while on God's plan 'cause I was stuck in a goofy job for a minimum of 62hrs a week for over a month and didn't get much praying done to know my next few steps to take. 

And when I wasn't at work, I was basically in bed either sleeping off the job or trying to sleep off a pinched nerve that I had at the time that's now 100% healed in the Name of Jesus.  I genuinely don't know what I'm doing right now.  I've had moving across the country on my heart for a pretty long time, but genuinely don't have clarity on that right now.  I might move to the West Coast by late May, early June, if that peace/confirmation finally comes about that.  If that winds up being the plan, lots of odds and ends to deal with, in terms of all of the goodbyes and the forwarding of mail, etc.  Anyway, I'll try to let you know pretty soon what I want to do about getting some tracts with graphics done or whatever.

adam

« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2009, 08:07:59 PM »
Thanks for the link Martin, I hope to be re-using some of that work.  Praise God!