10) You don't need ear-plugs to enjoy the music.
9) Everyone will know your name, without calling you "brother" or "sister."
8) The pastor will come to visit you in the hospital.
7) You will build long-time relationships with people.
6) You will grow spiritually from deeper Biblical teachings.
5) No parking problems.
4) The pastor has a listed number and will pray or counsel with you at any time.
3) Your children will receive more personal attention.
2) The church will celebrate your birthday and anniversary.
1) You will become a stronger more mature Christian. http://www.graceinlasvegas.com/
I personally don't attend Rob Wright's church (because I'm already established in a similar fellowship, and it's too far away)
But based on hearing Rob on the radio a few times, it sounds like a fellowship I'd be happy with.
I think a lot folks here who are turned off to the "big brick building with the steeple" "organized (especially denominational) Christianity" "the church machine". Can find a healthy nurturing environment at a small fellowship like this one.
Like the fellowship I attend, it's a shop unit in a strip mall.http://www.mynassausun.com/files/u350/NAS_KT02Journey062707.jpg(Not my fellowship, just a pictorial example)
Now one has to be careful of course in selecting a small independent fellowship, which might be run by the next Jim Jones or David Koresh. I'd say to insist on one that has a website with a statement of faith and a bio of the pastor. If the guy happens to be on local radio, like Rob, so much the better to get a feel.