Author Topic: YOU are Satan...  (Read 26049 times)

Online Seth

• Silver
Re: YOU are Satan...
« Reply #475 on: July 24, 2009, 01:03:22 AM »
WillieH, looking back on what I said, I just want to say, I'm sorry. Regardless of our difference of opinion, I shouldn't have responded the way I did. It was not of the Lord and I will remember it. I take back what I said, but not only do I take it back, but I'll drag it around the corner and have it shot.

I should have been more responsible in my words and I got wrapped up in my emotions. How ironic right? I shouldn't have said the things I did in those past replies. 

Again, I'm sorry about that.

:Mcry:

Offline willieH

• Read Only
« Reply #476 on: July 26, 2009, 04:36:34 AM »
WillieH, looking back on what I said, I just want to say, I'm sorry. Regardless of our difference of opinion, I shouldn't have responded the way I did. It was not of the Lord and I will remember it. I take back what I said, but not only do I take it back, but I'll drag it around the corner and have it shot.

I should have been more responsible in my words and I got wrapped up in my emotions. How ironic right? I shouldn't have said the things I did in those past replies. 

Again, I'm sorry about that.

:Mcry:

You are MY great bro, Seth... and though we may disagree here and there, that will not change...

I admire your work, and have enough sense to know that my beliefs can contain fallibility, or need alteration by our Lord... 

I am sorry to for any offenses I certainly projected to you in our conversation... I'll meet you around that corner, bringing a bunch of my own!  :sigh:

You are still  :first: in my book brother!  I do learn a lot from you...

You were right as far as me mentioning Craig... I certainly could've made my points without dragging him into it, especially when he wasn't there to "swat me" back!  :mblush:

I mean no one any harm... but as you well know... "willieH" is a strong personality... got it from years of hecking while on stage... my hide is a little thicker than most.. and unfortunately I speak out of line on occasion and have to apologize... oh well... just more "sanding on the edges" God is yet doing with me...  :blush:

Loveya bro... willieH  :HeartThrob:

Online Seth

• Silver
« Reply #477 on: July 26, 2009, 09:12:36 AM »
Thank you for your grace.  :HeartThrob: