Author Topic: Why did God make drugs?  (Read 6721 times)

Paul

Re: Why did God make drugs?
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2008, 01:42:05 AM »
You can't?

No.

Why is everyone getting violently ill in those stories and throwing up?

You're exagerating when you say everyone. These substance have mild toxic properties, nothing serious. They're not neurotoxic. My low doses have never given me a hint of nausea.

Offline studier

• Restricted
« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2008, 03:16:39 AM »
one of the previous posters mentioned that it was the logging companies who got hemp banned...why?
because the logging companies owns the forests and it takes 20 years to grow a tree to supply the same fibre as a field of hemp can supply in 6 months! so God forbid...do NOT let the common folk get a hold on hemp production...it might just solve most of our needs!

Yep. I work for a paper company, and I know it is true. I always wondered why we don't use grass for paper pulps like they do in Asia, grass can grow quickly and the supply never stops.

Offline Reverend G

• Est
« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2008, 04:54:24 PM »
Hemp is actually a quite useful substance, though I would not smoke it (anymore).  Also, the strains cultivated for drug use are not exactly identical to those that were grown for rope, cloth, paper, etc.  They have been hybridized to increase the THC levels.

Alcohol is not a man-made drug either.  If you watch birds or animals around fruit trees, you will find they do eat old fruit off of the ground, it gets them drunk.  Alcohol!

I won't tell anyone NOT to use, but to think that spirituality is based on drug use....nah!  There are dangers affiliated with any drug usage, I will no longer "play with fire" regarding them.