Author Topic: The MASK of God!  (Read 459 times)

Offline Redlettervoice

The MASK of God!
« on: July 28, 2009, 08:05:28 PM »

I always go back to Hebrews 9 where "two" realms are spoken of,
where "two" veils into "two" places are spoken of, one leading "to" the Higher One
The veil was rent from TOP to Bottom..........Hebrews 9 speaks of it "this" way:,
"and after the first veil", fellowship with "people" "about" things .......the top.......and "after the second veil"......bottom.
Now it seems to me that the first veil only penetrates the first man, natural flesh, but
the SECOND VEIL penetrates the Second Man..Spirit Flesh. Fellowship with Spirit ONLY!
Perfection. The veil into the Second Man. I in YOU, YOu in ME!
Thus, top to bottom. My own
thoughts, but I know there is nothing in that MOST HOLY PLACE where HE
"abides" but what is God or God Offspring.

I saw the "mask" once, and it took the Spirit to peel it back. After going, upon
returning, the "mask" closed back up.

The LAST Realm being where Jesus "entereth" into and where we are invited to come by a new and living WAY! Part of that WAY is having Our "bodies" "washed" with PURE Water! To me, that is a PURE WORD, the RIVER that JOHN saw "beginning" to proceed, a Word no longer contaminated by "man."The realm
of the first order "is" contaminated with man's words, we all know that, just
as manna bred worms. As Moving Always wrote this morning, we "tire" of things
and finally hear "Come unto ME!!! all ye that labour" .......there is no labour in
HIS REST. No opinions of man. Every man is free to hear what he hears that
Word that is PURE in HIS River!

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
Re: The MASK of God!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 09:05:17 PM »
 :cloud9: AMEN RLV....... :thumbsup: Blessings....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor