Author Topic: Suffering?  (Read 16199 times)

Offline willieH

• Read Only
Re: Suffering?
« Reply #200 on: October 26, 2010, 09:57:06 PM »
willieH: Hi Tank...   :Sparkletooth:

It is quite interesting that the "EYES and MOUTH" are set in FRONT of the face, quick to "SEE" and "SPEAK" in a 180 degree spectrum...

While the EARS are set at the SIDE of the face, and encompass within their HEARING -- 360 degrees

As MANY mouths and eyes busily blab of their supposed knowledge to the world, that GOD so LOVES, ...the MANY preach of FEAR and DESTRUCTION, and sorrowfully as their mouths and eyes take precedence, fail to HEAR the ONE that SURROUNDS them. :pitiful:

What do I need revenge for  :laughing7: my idea of revenge is as simple as jumping in the boxing ring with anyone I need to settle a score with, and hopefuly win  :laughing7:.

:Yeahright:  "REVENGE" is a spirit, within your spirit, that does NOT promote PEACE, ...so, IN that spirit, ...you attempt to bring the GOD of PEACE -- Rom 15:33 -- Phil 4:9 -- Heb 13:20 -- 1 Cor 14:33 -- down to your "REVENGEFUL" level... preaching THAT hypocrisy in doing so, ...while belittling Him and HIS PEACE, in the process...  :sigh:

Gods idea of revenge though is far different, because he doesn't look at individuals, he judges the entire world and all its sin as one package, look at the book of revelation and trumpet judgments and the warnings of Christ, I am amazed you miss the countless scriptures that talk about the day of the lord.

FIRST --- Where in the Book of Revelation is noted "REVENGE", Tank?  :dontknow:

"REVENGE" is something that lives in YOU, not in God.  He has no REASON to seek REVENGE, for He DECLARED ALL THINGS before they occured -- Isaiah 46:10 -- and those events have taken place as HE NOTED they would.

SECOND --- You continue to IGNORE Scriptures which note that we are IN the DAY of YHVH for ALL generations appear IN IT:

Gen 2:4 --- THESE are the generations of the heavens and the earth WHEN they were created, in the DAY that YHVH made the earth and the heavens.

Jesus tells us to bless and forgive our enemies, from his day all the way till the end, but judgment will take place upon the earth on those who insist on destroying the earth.

FIRST --- It is YOU which IGNORE Scripture Tank... for the very words of CHRIST say that the JUDGMENT of THIS WORLD is NOW -- John 12:31

SECOND --- an unfocused vision remains upon the NATURAL, and so understanding shall continue to elude you.  You (and all other men) "destroy" the "earth" as you SIN in IT... therefore the JUDGMENT of YHVH and the accompanying wrath of it, comes against you (and all other men) -- Rom 1:18 -- The WRATH of YHVH ...IS... (not will be) revealed against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men [sin] who hold the truth (which IS the WORD of YHVH -- John 14:6), ...in unrighteousness... 

Which is why MANY that claim to represent Him, ...shall mourn amidst their false presentation of Him -- Matt 7:22-23

THIRD --- you continue to present the GOD of PEACE as a deciever... instructing His followers to do one thing (bless, love and pray for enemies), and that in following this instruction emulates Him -- Matt 5:48 -- and then (according to YOU), He TURNS AROUND and sets "enemies" of His, ablaze with harsh judgment...  :thumbdown:

His judgment will cause many to repent from their evil ways while others will be taken out of the way for his new Christ centered Government upon the earth where peace dwells.

More Scriptureless, self oriented him-haw.  Blabbing a SANDY opinion instead of establishing it upon the ROCK...  :sigh:

FIRST --- "Repentence" is not generated of, and by, the heart of man... MAN is LED to "repent" by the goodness of GOD -- Rom 2:4 -- which DRAGS him to the WORD -- John 6:44 -- that it might be revealed unto the man BY the WORD -- Matt 11:27 -- who and what HE IS... Which is WICKED, ABOVE ALL THINGS -- Jer 17:9

SECOND --- God is NOT PARTIAL to any MAN, ...so what He is about DOING for one, He shall DO for all others -- Acts 10:34 (and 9 other verses) -- If one is LED to "repent" by God, then his IMPARTIALITY requires Him to lead ALL to "repentence" which is indeed, HIS STATED INTENTION -- 2 Pet 3:9

Beware of counterfeit movements though, some might try and establish the kingdom of Christ via political and/or military force, forcing christian worship before Christ returns, which would not be the true kingdom.

As I see it, this is nothing but your imagination, which is born of religion, not of the WORD

When one is immersed in the Kingdom, one shall not fear "counterfeit" movements... One shall be at PEACE in the WORD, without such fears, for they are CAST OUT by the WORD -- 1 John 4:18

The most sorrowful point that you make in all this is --- the "COUNTERFEIT" of which you SPEAK, ...has been presented, is being presented, and will be presented, ...by the MANY -- Matt 7:22-23 -- Matt 24:5 -- which are "come in the NAME" of CHRIST, ...but preaching of Him falsely... not even realizing that THEY THEMSELVES are decieved OF THEMSELVES... and that they, as hypocrites, ...unknowingly WARN against THEMSELVES -- John 9:41 --  :sigh: 

...willieH  :cloud9:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 10:02:21 PM by willieH »

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #201 on: October 26, 2010, 10:34:34 PM »
To Day...IS THE DAY OF THE LORD, and judgement IS taking place NOW in those who have an ear to hear.
Rom 8:22  For we know that, all creation, is sighing together, and travailing-in-birth-throes together until the present,

It's got to come to an end at some point though right?, otherwise sin will continue for eternity.

Yea, the year 2015 is what I have been reading. Blood moons on Holy days and all that.  :grin:
http://skepticdave.blogspot.com/2009/03/2015-is-end-of-world-not-2012.html

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=63076

CHB
Not all agree: http://www.escapeallthesethings.com/2015-blood-eclipses.htm

What Biltz missed is that in the following chapters, Revelation reveals the cause of not only the eclipses, but the related global great earthquake, meteorite storms and asteroid ocean impact. It describes a literal "death star" called Wormwood visible in the sky after all the above pass. This catastrophic progression is similar to the rumors of a doomsday star originally announced by NASA and misnamed Planet X which serious astronomers now discount and most everyone else considers a hoax (thanks in part to misinformation predicting its arrival on May 15, 2003).
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #202 on: October 27, 2010, 02:07:34 AM »
Now WW, I am all out of ashes.

I was just reading those two websites today, didn't really think they held much credence.  According to Gary these things have already happened in 70AD anyway.
The Coming of Christ in 70AD
http://www.tentmaker.org/Dew/Dew6/D6-TheCor

CHB

That link's not working C...let's try this one

http://www.tentmaker.org/Dew/Dew6/D6-TheComingOfChristIn70AD.html

http://www.tentmaker.org/books/Fulfilled_Prophecy/Ch5.html
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 02:23:09 AM by jabcat »

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #203 on: October 27, 2010, 02:21:09 AM »

It is quite interesting that the "EYES and MOUTH" are set in FRONT of the face, quick to "SEE" and "SPEAK" in a 180 degree spectrum...

While the EARS are set at the SIDE of the face, and encompass within their HEARING -- 360 degrees

As MANY mouths and eyes busily blab of their supposed knowledge to the world, that GOD so LOVES, ...the MANY preach of FEAR and DESTRUCTION, and sorrowfully as their mouths and eyes take precedence, fail to HEAR the ONE that SURROUNDS them. :pitiful:

Good hearing and vision is neccessary to know the whole plan of God. What you fail to comprehend is that God disciplines his creation. At the time of the end men will be destroying the earth according to scripture as they do today.

"REVENGE" is a spirit, within your spirit, that does NOT promote PEACE, ...so, IN that spirit, ...you attempt to bring the GOD of PEACE -- Rom 15:33 -- Phil 4:9 -- Heb 13:20 -- 1 Cor 14:33 -- down to your "REVENGEFUL" level... preaching THAT hypocrisy in doing so, ...while belittling Him and HIS PEACE, in the process...  :sigh:

Revenge is a spirit huh? So you do believe that demons/unclean spirits exist afterall.
I suppose you don't know what revenge is, being that you believe you are arived at perfection. How blind are those who believe they have arrived, not perceiving that they have fallen into pride of life, seeing themselves as better than others and having to belittle others to make themsleves look better. This is a sad strategy of many in todays world, why do we have to belittle others to make ourselves look good, entire newspapers are dedicated towards pointing out the faults in celebrities etc, so that people can feel good about themselves. Next time try uplifting people instead of tearing them down and you might be blessed, for by tearing others down you are tearing yourself down into destruction.

1 Thessalonians 4:6   
That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified.

"REVENGE" is something that lives in YOU, not in God.  He has no REASON to seek REVENGE, for He DECLARED ALL THINGS before they occured -- Isaiah 46:10 -- and those events have taken place as HE NOTED they would.

Well now you are provoking me to show you scriptures of wrath. You are already sweating after me posting a small post on judgement, can you handle even one scripture?

Psalm 99:8   
Thou answeredst them, O Lord our God: thou wast a God that forgavest them, though thou tookest vengeance of their inventions

Isaiah 35:4 
Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.

God will save his people from vengeance but only if they follow him. The hypocrites and those who are christian in name only will be left with the wicked to experience judgement.

Romans 12:19
Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

2 Thessalonians 1:8   
In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Nahum 1:2   
God is jealous, and the Lord revengeth; the Lord revengeth, and is furious; the Lord will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.

To show you that man has vengeance

Proverbs 6:34   
For jealousy is the rage of a man: therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance.

These scriptures are only a few that speak of vengeance. You asked for them so you got them.

Luke 21
20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. 21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. 22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

All things fullfilled, sounds like its talking about the end, not something that happened in 70AD

FIRST --- It is YOU which IGNORE Scripture Tank... for the very words of CHRIST say that the JUDGMENT of THIS WORLD is NOW -- John 12:31

There are many contradictory statements in the bible. Unless you compliment the scriptures with each other you will only have half the picture. It seems to be you are only interested in half the bible and throw out the other half to suit your fancy.

SECOND --- an unfocused vision remains upon the NATURAL, and so understanding shall continue to elude you.  You (and all other men) "destroy" the "earth" as you SIN in IT... therefore the JUDGMENT of YHVH and the accompanying wrath of it, comes against you (and all other men) -- Rom 1:18 -- The WRATH of YHVH ...IS... (not will be) revealed against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men [sin] who hold the truth (which IS the WORD of YHVH -- John 14:6), ...in unrighteousness...

Which is why MANY that claim to represent Him, ...shall mourn amidst their false presentation of Him -- Matt 7:22-23

Your a funny guy. You often do this and trip yourself over with your own arguments.

you say

willie H "THERE IS NO Vengeance ThinkTANK"
""""""
"""""""

Willie"Thinktank there is wrath on SInners like you thinktank. 
willie"hmm that's a bit too obvious, so I'll add other men in brackets."

Funny how you insist that wrath is not for the world, but yet insist, that wrath falls upon me. It appears you have much hatred for anyone or anything that resembles a pentecoastalist or orthodox teachings. This hatred is eating you up and I urge you to repent and ask the lord to heal you of any scars that you might have received in your church upbringing. Dishing out your hatred/anger on the body of Christ who have a different opinion to your own is not helping anyone. I personally hate the fact that God will destroy a large part of humanity and plead with him to do it some other way, so I know where you are coming from, but ones feelings do not change the authority of the scriptures. Feelings are also fickle, I would not be suprised if I see you in heaven rejoicing when mystery babylon is avenged.

THIRD --- you continue to present the GOD of PEACE as a deciever... instructing His followers to do one thing (bless, love and pray for enemies), and that in following this instruction emulates Him -- Matt 5:48 -- and then (according to YOU), He TURNS AROUND and sets "enemies" of His, ablaze with harsh judgment...  :thumbdown:

There is no other explanation for the vengeance scriptures. Nothing else fits, except judgment of earthly fire upon ungodly men. Is God the same yesterday today and forever?
Did God punish the enemies of Israel, Sodom etc in the old testament for nothing? Was he an evil God in the old testament but now is a good God?

Why do you suppose God sends judgment upon the entire earth? Is it not to purify the world of ungodly men who use their authority to do great evil. Are you angry at God because in his mercy wants his people to live in a world of peace? Would you rather the wicked of this world continue in power for eternity?

2 Peter 3
3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. 5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: 7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Does God avenge his saints? You bet he does

Luke 18
7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? 8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

Revelation 18:20   
Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.

The following scripture will give you something to ponder on

WillieH : The scriptures say forgive our enemies thinktank.

Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves,

Thinktank: Yes they do, but they also speak of wrath

but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Offline Lefein

• Bronze
« Reply #204 on: October 27, 2010, 03:42:09 AM »
When it comes to God and judgement, I'll put it in the simple way that a child of his like myself understands it.

"If you hurt me, my daddy will beat you up for sure.  He's big, and strong, and powerful!  And has a harder punch than you do!"
CLV: Proverbs 10:12 Hatred, it rouses up quarrels, Yet love covers over all transgressions.
KJV: Proverbs 10:12 Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.

Offline willieH

• Read Only
« Reply #205 on: October 27, 2010, 08:25:19 AM »

Have to break this answer down in 2 parts to you:

PART ONE

Good hearing and vision is neccessary to know the whole plan of God. What you fail to comprehend is that God disciplines his creation. At the time of the end men will be destroying the earth according to scripture as they do today.

I do not fail to comprehend this Tank!  What do you think AIDS, WAR, CANCER, DEATH, etc... are Tank, ...a warm up?  :laugh:

We REAP what we SOW...  and THAT is how GOD "disciplines" His creation... for He noted that THROUGH SUFFERINGS was CHRIST made PERFECT [complete] -- Heb 2:10

willieH --- "REVENGE" is a spirit, within your spirit, that does NOT promote PEACE, ...so, IN that spirit, ...you attempt to bring the GOD of PEACE -- Rom 15:33 -- Phil 4:9 -- Heb 13:20 -- 1 Cor 14:33 -- down to your "REVENGEFUL" level... preaching THAT hypocrisy in doing so, ...while belittling Him and HIS PEACE, in the process...  :sigh:

Revenge is a spirit huh? So you do believe that demons/unclean spirits exist afterall.

No I do not... REVENGE is part of the spirit of ADVERSITY in MEN... as is KILLING and DISOBEDIENCE...  and exists within YOU... for you preach of it.

I suppose you don't know what revenge is, being that you believe you are arived at perfection.

:Yeahright:  I do NOT believe this, nor have I ever claimed such a thing Tank... This is just you lashing out against me... (which is quite juvenile)... nothing more.  :sigh:

How blind are those who believe they have arrived, not perceiving that they have fallen into pride of life, seeing themselves as better than others and having to belittle others to make themsleves look better.

FIRST --- I do not think of myself as "better" than any other... and I have not stated such... this is YOU subliminally name calling me with STRAWMAN deflections that purpose to evade.

SECOND --- I have not belittled you, just noted Scriptural truths you purposely ignore.  If you feel belittled by this, that is your own problem.

THIRD --- I am not prideful concerning anything... on the contrary... I admit that I know little, and always remain a STUDENT... always open to learning new things from our Father that are IN His WORD, ...not products of the imaginations of men such as yourself and your petty comments toward me.  :sigh:

This is a sad strategy of many in todays world, why do we have to belittle others to make ourselves look good, entire newspapers are dedicated towards pointing out the faults in celebrities etc, so that people can feel good about themselves.

Please note where I have belittled you Tank. :dunno:  It is not my intention to belittle you.  :mnah:

If I have misworded something, I would be happy to reword it for you.  :cloud9:  You whine at me without showing examples of the problem!

Next time try uplifting people instead of tearing them down and you might be blessed, for by tearing others down you are tearing yourself down into destruction.

Maybe you should listen to your own words Tank... Do you really see this post to me as "UPLIFTING" to me?  :Chinscratch:

That which needs destruction in me shall take place at the hand of God... I do not tear myself down by noting to you SCRIPTURE... :rolleye:

1 Thessalonians 4:6   
That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified.

Where have YOU been "defrauded" by me, Tank?  You herein, weakly attempt to use the Scriptures as a WEAPON instead of a tool of LEARNING.

willieH:

Well now you are provoking me to show you scriptures of wrath. You are already sweating after me posting a small post on judgement, can you handle even one scripture?

FIRST --- I have not provoked you at all...  You preach REVENGE do you not?  I am just noting what is plain for all to see.  As far as "wrath" is concerned, as I have already noted, the WRATH of YHVH is NOW and is REVEALED NOW -- Rom 1:18

SECOND --- As far as "sweating"... more OVERESTIMATION of yourself, ...you are hardly capable of exacting this from me... There are several Spiritual minds that will send me to the "thinktank", but YOU are not one of them...  If have read the WORD of YHVH from cover to cover, and scrutinized it for quite a while... and am quite well aware that VENGENCE was the pathway walked by the religious of the OT... In which the WORD resided and was available, and yet was NOT Spiriitually comprehended as CHRIST aptly and often displayed to the religious ones of His day which OVERESTIMATED themselves as do you in this one... some things never change.

Psalm 99:8   
Thou answeredst them, O Lord our God: thou wast a God that forgavest them, though thou tookest vengeance of their inventions

Isaiah 35:4 
Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.

These verses do nothing to establish your "REVENGE" and VIOLENCE doctrine which is the OLD TESTAMENT, ... and which ignorantly seeks to displace PEACE and GRACE... which is the ...NEW TESTAMENT...

These are OLD TESTAMENT doings and sayings... which display GOD dealing with men as MEN deal with men (eye for eye)... We are now in the dispensation (historical time found amidst the manifestations of evil) of GRACE... which INSTRUCTS us to DO as GOD does -- Matt 5:48 -- FORGIVE, BLESS and LOVE, enemies... which your deafened EARS fail to HEAR.  :pitiful:

God will save his people from vengeance but only if they follow him. The hypocrites and those who are christian in name only will be left with the wicked to experience judgement.

Please... men cannot manipulate GOD, Tank...

FIRST --- If they FOLLOW Him, they are ORDAINED to do so -- Eph 2:10 -- not because THEY of themselves, are empowering themselves... but (as you fail to recognize), they are EMPOWERED by laying themselves DOWN and CHRIST lives in them -- Gal 2:20

SECOND --- Judgment BEGINS at the HOUSE OF GOD... no one shall escape JUDGMENT, so strap in Tank... click it or ticket!  :laughing7: -- 1 Pet 4:17

Again Tank... you REAP what you SOW...  GOD brings His WRATH (reaping) against the SOWING of ungodliness and unrighteousness -- Rom 1:18 -- How long will you ignore what is right in front of you, T-Tank?

2 Thessalonians 1:8   
In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Nahum 1:2   
God is jealous, and the Lord revengeth; the Lord revengeth, and is furious; the Lord will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.

We are IN the FIRES of Judgment NOW... as the Lord said from His OWN LIPS:  John 12:31 -- and YOU refuse to believe.  :sigh:

To show you that man has vengeance

Proverbs 6:34   
For jealousy is the rage of a man: therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance.

Of course (especially the religious) MAN has a vengeant and UNFORGIVING Heart... He, a SINNER himself, seeks OTHER sinners (like HIMSELF), to recieve that which HE Himself has been SPARED -- as if He is a "prize" for God and another is NOT...

This is the performed creation of HELL and ET as the THEOLOGIANS of today (such as yourself), ...which are the modern version of the PHARISEES of yesterday, ...drag the adultress, drunk, drug user, etc. --- before GOD, and SEEK condemnation OF them, where CHRIST did NOT! -- John 8:3-11 -- seeking the VENGENCE of GOD upon them instead of as did CHRIST, ...pleading before GOD, for MERCY for the ones who are LOST -- Luke 23:24 -- hypocritically failing to FOLLOW Him in literally every instance...  :sigh:

These scriptures are only a few that speak of vengeance. You asked for them so you got them.

I asked you to note REVENGE in the Revelation... "which is an evening up of the score" for that is what you PREACH... an "EYE for an EYE"... which CHRIST noted is no longer to be done -- Matt 5:38-39 -- and you refer to examples of that which has been SUPERCEDED by GRACE...

For where SIN abounded, (which is EVERYWHERE in EVERYONE), GRACE did MUCH MORE abound (in the very same place), but shall you believe this Tank?  :dontknow: 

Of course you do not... for you in your VENGENT/REVENGE oriented message which is DEVOID of PEACE, ...seek other SINNERS, to pay for that [sin] which YOU (think to) have been spared... How self oriented is this thinking, bro?  :mshock:

end of [glow=red,4 :boredom:,300]PART ONE[/glow]... continued in next post...

« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 08:31:18 PM by willieH »

Offline willieH

• Read Only
« Reply #206 on: October 27, 2010, 08:25:47 AM »
willieH: Hi Tank...  :cloud9:

PART TWO

Luke 21
20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. 21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. 22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

This is already fulfilled Tank... "these be the days of vengeance"... The days BEFORE Grace went to the CROSS and made PEACE of that which was VENGENT -- Col 1:20 --  :dontknow: --- How can you call yourself a messenger of CHRIST and continue to bear the message of VENGEANCE?  What PEACE is in VENGEANCE, Tank?

Please explain to us, the PEACE that is found in VENGENCE... :rolleye: (or continue to IGNORE, which is your M.O.)

All things fullfilled, sounds like its talking about the end, not something that happened in 70AD

All things WRITTEN, were (are and will be) fulfilled by Him... but because you are VENGENT of heart (seeking to revive "eye for eye"), you continue in that which CHRIST said must cease in those who "follow Him".

He was fulfilling, is fulfilling (in men, see Gal 2:20), and will be fulfilling... until ALL is COMPLETE in ALL... The AUTHOR and FINISHER of our FAITH...

willieH:

There are many contradictory statements in the bible. Unless you compliment the scriptures with each other you will only have half the picture. It seems to be you are only interested in half the bible and throw out the other half to suit your fancy.

So say you --- falsely... big surprise...  :laughing7:

Your own words shall note your undoing.  It is you which throws out the words that do not suit you... IGNORING them.

willieH:

Your a funny guy. You often do this and trip yourself over with your own arguments.

you say

willie H "THERE IS NO Vengeance ThinkTANK"
""""""
"""""""

Willie"Thinktank there is wrath on SInners like you thinktank. 
willie"hmm that's a bit too obvious, so I'll add other men in brackets."

:omg:  :rolleye: "you say"?  Are you seriously implying I said these things?

These are hardly quotes... rather DISTORTED paraphrases created crookedly by YOU instead of QUOTING the actual words directly,  :thumbdown: ...purposed by you to sidestep what has been made known to you...

Funny how you insist that wrath is not for the world, but yet insist, that wrath falls upon me.

I made no such statements... I said that WRATH is found in REAPING and SOWING... and that you shall MOURN for what you have SOWN brother...

Go back and find quotes if you are able, that match what YOU just (falsely) SAID that ...I said...  :laughing7:

It appears you have much hatred for anyone or anything that resembles a pentecoastalist or orthodox teachings.

Keyword here is "appears"... from which a false speculation then arises from you...

I have no hatred for anyone or anything.  Nor have I named such for Pentacostals or Orthodox teaching.  I have shown the DISTORTIONS in them... that is all...

This hatred is eating you up and I urge you to repent and ask the lord to heal you of any scars that you might have received in your church upbringing.

You continue in UNFOUNDED SPECULATION...

Why would you assume that I had "church upbringing", Tank?  I was an ATHIEST at one time, then an AGNOSTIC... within my journey. 

I do not need to repent for anything!   I have already done so (very tearfully with my wife by my side) before YHVH 34 years ago... and He knows in detail, the heart that resides in me. 

Just because I believe in things which are CONTRARY to what YOU BELIEVE does not mean that I am in need of REPENTENCE...  Only by your foolish measurement of me by using YOUR OWN BELIEFS (which are quite surface), can such a deduction be made of me. :boredom:

I confess my sin to GOD... and do not claim to be completely FREE of it... I am in process, not having arrived, how about YOU?  Are you SIN LESS, Tank?  I will be very curious to your answer, that is if you have the courage to answer this question...  :dontknow:

Dishing out your hatred/anger on the body of Christ who have a different opinion to your own is not helping anyone.

I have not "dished out" any such thing.  But I do believe there are MANY which assume themselves as part of the Body of CHRIST, which shall find REJECTION from Him -- Matt 7:22-23 -- will you be numbered with them, Tank?

I personally hate the fact that God will destroy a large part of humanity and plead with him to do it some other way, so I know where you are coming from, but ones feelings do not change the authority of the scriptures. Feelings are also fickle, I would not be suprised if I see you in heaven rejoicing when mystery babylon is avenged.

Wow!  That is quite the BLASPHEMY, Tank!  You believe that GOD is going to destroy a "large part of humanity", and HATE this?  This means you HATE something about your "god"... I feel sorry for you. 

As for me, there is absolutely NOTHING that I "hate" about my GOD... I love ALL things He has done, is doing and will do... and KNOW and TRUST that even through difficulties, the agenda He has outlined for humanity is ALWAYS in its best interests...  :thumbsup:

willieH:

There is no other explanation for the vengeance scriptures. Nothing else fits, except judgment of earthly fire upon ungodly men. Is God the same yesterday today and forever?

FIRST --- There is if you would enter into BELIEVING in GRACE, as well as what the SCRIPTURES say of it!  Try reading Romans 5, Tank...

SECOND --- what Scripture do you refer to that notes VENGEANCE by "earthly fire"?  This is a prime example of your natural vision of Spiritual texts...

Did God punish the enemies of Israel, Sodom etc in the old testament for nothing? Was he an evil God in the old testament but now is a good God?

FIRST --- Again... the NT brought forth from the lips of the Savior, many TEACHINGS which laid to rest the NATURAL and CARNAL thinking of the RELIGIOUS of His day...  You remain stuck in the same mold as they, bro... :pitiful:

SECOND --- The priniple of SOWING and REAPING is in place... and GOD does bring forth CORRUPTION in those who SOW to the FLESH... as well as BLESSING to those who SOW to the SPIRIT...

Why do you suppose God sends judgment upon the entire earth? Is it not to purify the world of ungodly men who use their authority to do great evil. Are you angry at God because in his mercy wants his people to live in a world of peace? Would you rather the wicked of this world continue in power for eternity?

I am every bit a proponent for the removal of SIN from this world that you think you are, Tank.  And in no way do I have any anger toward GOD... You are the one that HATES things that (you think) He shall do... not me.

I continuously support PEACE... and have requested that you show us what part of PEACE has VENGEANCE or REVENGE within it, which you have failed to address, and it is my guess you shall continue to fail to address it... for your message is of FEAR and DESTRUCTION and VENGEANCE, none of which are found in PEACE.

2 Peter 3
3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. 5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: 7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Peter noted that He was in "the LAST DAYS" 2K years ago -- 1 Pet 1:20 -- and Paul as well -- Heb 1:2

If their testimony (inspired by the Holy Spirit) is TRUE (and it IS),  ...what days are these, Tank?  :laughing7: -- Well... these are the LAST DAYS as well...  :laughing7:

Does God avenge his saints? You bet he does

Luke 18
7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? 8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

Ah... a "teacher" (I use the term loosely) who answers his own questions...  :laughing7:

The Son of man came, is coming, will come... and in the SOWING to the flesh, shall the those who bring things contrary to the ELECT of God, recieve accordingly... as the REAP, what they have SOWN.

Revelation 18:20   
Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.

Hmmm... does this mean it has already been "avenged", Tank?

The following scripture will give you something to ponder on

willieH: The scriptures say forgive our enemies thinktank.

Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves,

Thinktank: Yes they do, but they also speak of wrath

but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

No offense bro, but this is a bit clumsily stated, ... in the end... I have already given explanation of it...

Preach what you are DECLARED to preach, Tank... which is VENGENCE, DESTRUCTION, MURDER of HUMANITY, all permeated in FEAR... an emotion which is ABSENT in PEACE, and which LOVE casts OUT...

You are welcome to your VENGENT message, Tank... mark my words, ...it will consume you eventually...

As for me, I'll stick with PEACE and LOVE... TWO things that GOD's WORD, says HE ...IS... Rom 15:33 -- 1 John 4:8