Author Topic: Should We Pray for Someone After Their Death?  (Read 1768 times)

Offline AJ

• Snr
    • Jesus the Light of the World
Should We Pray for Someone After Their Death?
« on: October 15, 2007, 07:17:57 AM »
------------------------------------------------------------

One day in 1995, while at work, as I was reading the Scriptures….
I read a passage in Eph. 6:18-19,
18  With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints
19  and pray on my behalf, that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth, to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel, 
20  for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in proclaiming it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

where Paul the apostle was asking for prayer for himself.

I suddenly felt in my spirit - strongly impressed to pray for Paul the Apostle of the Bible.

As I was considering this impression, I knew Paul had been dead for centuries,
but then a Scripture in Isa 65:24 came to mind, "and it shall come to pass, that before
they call,(our prayer)   I will answer; and while they are still speaking, I will hear."

I obeyed the prompting, and prayed for Paul and have since - prayed for him many times.

If Isa. 65:24 is a promise to God's people.
Then before we even ask (in prayer) of something from God, that is according to His will,
plan, and purpose, God may have already moved (in the past time) to answer our prayer.

The past, the present, and the future does not restrict our great God in any way.
And because he knows everything
– he knows that we are going to someday (perhaps years down the road) be praying for something to be done, (in the past) way before the time we would be asking in prayer. Therefore, He can ahead of time by foreknowledge bring about the answer to our prayer.

Before coming into the understanding of 'salvation for all men,' I would pray for those who had died,
whom I had considered lost, that God might work a means of salvation before their death.

When I was an ET'er this was my only last ditch hope for the lost.
Now I'm so relieved to know that there is wonderful hope beyond the grave for
every single person.

So if we do pray about something, that is after the fact, we have two things going for us:
1. We have a Biblical promise that "before we call, He will answer."
2. We have a God that has no limits, where "all things are possible."

The only thing that I see that hinders us, is our lack of faith.

------------------------

The following is a continuation that I experienced.. in praying for someone else in the past.

It was in June 2004,  as I was sharing with a friend about my experience of praying for Paul the Apostle….that I was impressed to pray for the Lord Jesus Christ, when he was asking his disciples to pray / watch with him for one hour, while in the Garden of Gethsemane.

Whether it was of God's Spirit impressing me or not..…I'll let you be the judge of that.
I believe it was the Spirit of the Lord.

I did not go into this lightly.  I contemplated a specific time and place.  I prepared my heart and mind for some time before engaging in this.
I decided to pray for one hour…just as Jesus has asked the disciple to.

Yet,…how does one prepare - to pray for the sinless one, the son of God.

When the hour began… I realized I had no idea what to pray for.
The first quarter hour was a real struggle,… it was filled with many, mind battles of   inadequacy.  It was a frustrating time.

Finally, I asked God for help.  If this prayer time was His will,…. then, I needed help in praying.  I needed words and thoughts of prayer that would be in tune with His will.

Soon I found myself saying – glimpses of Scripture that related to the work of Christ.

These insights into the effects of the sacrifice of Christ, began to flow freely. 
The following are some that I began praying:

That he would allow Himself to be put on trial and mocked and beaten and whipped until His whole body was slashed to ribbons

That without retaliating or speaking a harsh word to them - but only said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't know what they are doing.

He would taste death for every man and  by His stripes we are healed

That he would suffered many things. He would be wounded, bruised, and
stricken and bear our iniquities

That the cross of Christ speaks of the end of the flesh

That by his one final sacrifice, he providing the reconciliation of all unto God

He experienced the shame, the humiliation and sufferings of the cross

That he was God's beloved Son, in whom He was well pleased

That the blood of Christ cleanses us from all sin

That the Sin of the world being put away once and for all

That he would spoiled (disarmed) principalities and powers, and making a show of them openly, triumphing over them

That the old Adam would be buried

We no longer need to fear our sins - So He could wipe out all sin and all it produced.

His death represents the death of the "sinner man".

Christ would bring about the assurance of life for all

Through His resurrection is proof there will be a resurrection

That he would be the Firstfruits, and that Christ would be the head of the church

That he was made to be sin for us who knew no sin that we might be made the righteousness of God in him

That he abolished in His [own crucified] flesh the enmity [caused by] the Law with its decrees and ordinances

that He might create in Himself one new man—one new quality of humanity out of the two—so making peace for all

That he will draw all unto himself

That someday every knee will bow and tongue confess him as their Lord

The grave does not have to be feared

There will be victory over every death

The death of Jesus signified our death with him

His resurrection also represent our becoming a "new creation"

I finished my hour of prayer for Jesus Christ with a glorious peace and praise for our God and our Savior.

Peace, AJ
"Pretty soon, everybody will get what they deserve, which is ..."Salvation"..."Reconciliation"..."Restitution"..."Restoration"..."Immortality"... and "Incorruption" --- now ain't that the coolest thing?

Offline Redlettervoice

Re: Should We Pray for Someone After Their Death?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 01:38:24 PM »

It is sooooooooooooo wonderful to have God give you an "understanding." 

It brings into ONENESS the things of the Spirit!

I can see how you were praying even tho you may have heard "in part" because PAUL was the first human given the "understanding"
of the MYSTERY of the Work of Jesus Christ........having said: "That unto ME, that is Paul, is
given to MAKE "ALL" men "see" which means understand........

I and the children that God has given ME, saith the Lord, are for signs and wonders!

And He who sanctifies and they who "are" sanctified are all of ONE!

A SEED fell into the ground, and reproduced! is "reproducing" AFTER ITS OWN KIND!

Offline claypot

• Bronze
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 03:02:24 PM »
Hi AJ,

God is eternal so all in Him is eternal. It's not that Paul was, but that Paul was, is and always will be. The same for Jesus.

My point is that we are to pray according to the Spirit, not according to time.

Claypot
For it is God who works in us to will and to do of His good pleasure.

Offline AbbasChild

• Father Judges No One
    • Abba's Child
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 03:29:13 PM »

18  With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints
19  and pray on my behalf, that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth, to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel, 
20  for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in proclaiming it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

I suddenly felt in my spirit - strongly impressed to pray for Paul the Apostle of the Bible.

but then a Scripture in Isa 65:24 came to mind, "and it shall come to pass, that before
they call,(our prayer)   I will answer; and while they are still speaking, I will hear."

I obeyed the prompting, and prayed for Paul and have since - prayed for him many times.

Then before we even ask (in prayer) of something from God, that is according to His will,
plan, and purpose, God may have already moved (in the past time) to answer our prayer.

The past, the present, and the future does not restrict our great God in any way.
– he knows that we are going to someday (perhaps years down the road) be praying for something to be done, (in the past) way before the time we would be asking in prayer. Therefore, He can ahead of time by foreknowledge bring about the answer to our prayer.

Before coming into the understanding of 'salvation for all men,' I would pray for those who had died,
whom I had considered lost, that God might work a means of salvation before their death.

When I was an ET'er this was my only last ditch hope for the lost.
Now I'm so relieved to know that there is wonderful hope beyond the grave for
every single person.

So if we do pray about something, that is after the fact, we have two things going for us:
1. We have a Biblical promise that "before we call, He will answer."
2. We have a God that has no limits, where "all things are possible."

The only thing that I see that hinders us, is our lack of faith.

------------------------

The following is a continuation that I experienced.. in praying for someone else in the past.

It was in June 2004,  as I was sharing with a friend about my experience of praying for Paul the Apostle….that I was impressed to pray for the Lord Jesus Christ, when he was asking his disciples to pray / watch with him for one hour, while in the Garden of Gethsemane.

Whether it was of God's Spirit impressing me or not..…I'll let you be the judge of that.
I believe it was the Spirit of the Lord.

I did not go into this lightly.  I contemplated a specific time and place.  I prepared my heart and mind for some time before engaging in this.
I decided to pray for one hour…just as Jesus has asked the disciple to.

Yet,…how does one prepare - to pray for the sinless one, the son of God.

When the hour began… I realized I had no idea what to pray for.
The first quarter hour was a real struggle,… it was filled with many, mind battles of   inadequacy.  It was a frustrating time.

Finally, I asked God for help.  If this prayer time was His will,…. then, I needed help in praying.  I needed words and thoughts of prayer that would be in tune with His will.

Soon I found myself saying – glimpses of Scripture that related to the work of Christ.

These insights into the effects of the sacrifice of Christ, began to flow freely. 
The following are some that I began praying:

That he would allow Himself to be put on trial and mocked and beaten and whipped until His whole body was slashed to ribbons

That without retaliating or speaking a harsh word to them - but only said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't know what they are doing.

He would taste death for every man and  by His stripes we are healed

That he would suffered many things. He would be wounded, bruised, and
stricken and bear our iniquities

That the cross of Christ speaks of the end of the flesh

That by his one final sacrifice, he providing the reconciliation of all unto God

He experienced the shame, the humiliation and sufferings of the cross

That he was God's beloved Son, in whom He was well pleased

That the blood of Christ cleanses us from all sin

That the Sin of the world being put away once and for all

That he would spoiled (disarmed) principalities and powers, and making a show of them openly, triumphing over them

That the old Adam would be buried

We no longer need to fear our sins - So He could wipe out all sin and all it produced.

His death represents the death of the "sinner man".

Christ would bring about the assurance of life for all

Through His resurrection is proof there will be a resurrection

That he would be the Firstfruits, and that Christ would be the head of the church

That he was made to be sin for us who knew no sin that we might be made the righteousness of God in him

That he abolished in His [own crucified] flesh the enmity [caused by] the Law with its decrees and ordinances

that He might create in Himself one new man—one new quality of humanity out of the two—so making peace for all

That he will draw all unto himself

That someday every knee will bow and tongue confess him as their Lord

The grave does not have to be feared

There will be victory over every death

The death of Jesus signified our death with him

His resurrection also represent our becoming a "new creation"

I finished my hour of prayer for Jesus Christ with a glorious peace and praise for our God and our Savior.

Peace, AJ

I can absolutley see that. Had that happening to me a few times as well. One day the thought hit me that in our Father's eyes everything is already accomplished in the eternal realm. Its only us that have to deal with the things of time (or the age) and our prayers can reach into the past as well as the future. But this is definetley a work of the Holy Spirit and not our own good ideas.
It is much more possible for the sun to give out darkness than for God to do or be, or give out anything but Blessing and Goodness.- William Law

Man can certainly flee from God... but he cannot escape him. He can certainly hate God and be hateful to God, but he cannot change into its opposite the eternal love of God which triumphs even in his hate. --Karl Barth

Hennessey

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 04:59:43 PM »
What a blessed thread.
Over the last year I have been quickened innumerable times to pray that Grace be extended to one or soul or another. On rare occasions my prayers dealt with one that has already passed from this world to the next and my recently departed mother would be such a one. I truly believe there is great workings done in the transition of what we call physical death. Any way it has brought me comfort to know that although I couldn't have been with my mother at her death bed in the flesh I was there in the Spirit.

As Floyd alluded to these prayers must be by the Spirit and not something we conjure up from the flesh.

God bless,

Jack

gatheredfragments

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2007, 07:38:36 PM »
it seems to me, in the ALL of God...yesterday, today, and tomorrow...

that eternity is working itself out perpetually..

so praying what the spirit moves on us...for what is past, might be serving someone's needs in the present, to provide for a future unknown by any of us...but completely planned by our Father.

i agree with hennessey...a blessed thread...transcending time and space limitations

Offline AJ

• Snr
    • Jesus the Light of the World
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2007, 06:03:06 AM »
Hi everybody,
I want to thank each of you for your responses.

I'd like to share one more experience that has occured.
==========================================

About a week after that instance of praying for Christ,… I had another peculiar and remarkable encounter in prayer.

While talking with a friend (Greg Wood in Seattle) in June 2004, we were discussing – about interceding unto God, concerning asking forgiveness for every evil spirit / demon / Satan - for every evil deed that they've done.

But, before I continue with this…. I need to share another experience first that happened at different prayer meeting.
------------------

On July 27, 1997, while I was at a prayer meeting in Burien, Wash., I sensed that we had a visitor in our midst. As I opened my eyes to see who it might be, I saw in front of me about 10 feet away a tall individual, dressed in a long robe.

My first reaction was,… how strange…..
It was the kind of a robe that a monk would wear. I couldn't see his hands as the sleeves were too long and extended beyond where his hands were.
The robe had different stripes of light and dark grey, and it went from the floor up to an attached hood that was pulled forward, around his head, therefore also obscuring his face.

Needless to say, I was quite startled to see this individual in our room and while I kept looking at him, and wondered who this was, he just stood there, motionless.

As I kept looking and was pondering who this might be, ….I was shortly given insight about our visitor.
I did not hear a voice speak to me, but in my heart and spirit, I just knew who he was,… I was informed that this being, was the Prince of Darkness from downtown Seattle.

I just somehow knew,… that this spirit held a high position in Satan's kingdom, - I also understood him to be a very deceiving spirit and from his demeanor, he seemed to demand respect.

As I continued to watch and observe him, I noticed that others in the prayer room, suddenly began to pray most earnestly in the Spirit. These folks had their eyes shut, and no one else saw this being, but they were praying in the Spirit, (i.e. praying in their prayer language, speaking in tongues, as the Spirit gives utterance).

I then pointed my finger at him and began to also pray in the Spirit, (tongues). I wasn't fearful or anxious, as I have been other times when I sensed and encountered spirits of darkness. Instead, I actually felt irritated and insulted that he would even dare come to the prayer meeting.

As I was pointing my finger at him, he slowly turned to the left, starting from one side, going all the way around, he looked directly at each person in the room, pausing for a moment with each one of us, then moving to look at another.

I sensed by the Spirit, that his purpose in coming - was to check us out.
And then he vanished.
------------------------------------

Now to continue with my previous conversation with Greg Wood.
As we were discussing - intercession for demon spirits,… again, I felt a strong urge to pray  for that spirit that I had seen in the prayer meeting on July 1997.

I explained to Greg, that I felt a need to pray specificly for that spirit, …and I knew that I would need to inquire of the Lord about that matter.
Greg also cautioned me about doing this, as this may be moving into uncharted waters.

So once more, I found myself in prayer.  I actually entered into doing this with some fear and trepidation.
As I began praying, I envisioned in my mind the encounter I had with the prince of darkness from Seattle 7 years previously.

I entreated our Heaven Father for forgiveness of all the evil that this being had done and was responsible for.
I further beseeched our God – that if it would be His will to transform this being into a vessel of honor for Him.
I also asked that the nature of this prince be turned into peace and light.
I then added that this created being - would need to be fully reconciled to everyone that he's injured and comes to a full realization of his actions.

After some time in prayer, the one thing that stands out above everything else….is the immense love that I experienced towards that being.

This love was so clean and white and pure.  It was so holy and spotless.
I could actually say, I loved that spirit, because that is how I felt inside.

I realized that some folks may protest –
 with their different understanding of what an evil spirit / demon actually is.
1.  Some folks say that they are not a real being, but rather just a part of our fallen nature.
2.  Others say that they are evil beings, and will never be reconciled back to God.
3.  Others yet say, that they are evil beings, but will someday be reconciled unto God.

In the last couple of years, I've moved from #2 to #3.

Consider this:
How may parents today would put a rattler snake or a king cobra snake in the play pen of their infant or toddler?

Answer:  NO ONE WOULD ! !
Why?...  Because the nature of those snakes would kill their child in a few moments.

If we could get all the most brillant minds in the world together... and ask them how might they might be able to tame a rattler snake...I am afraid you'd have a room full of gapping mouths and blank stares.

But when God changes that nature of a vicious viper – it'll be so tame that a child can play with it.

Isaiah 11:8 – "And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den."

I do not believe that any one living today….can really understand the power and wisdom of our great God.

Peace, AJ
"Pretty soon, everybody will get what they deserve, which is ..."Salvation"..."Reconciliation"..."Restitution"..."Restoration"..."Immortality"... and "Incorruption" --- now ain't that the coolest thing?

HolySpiritWithin

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2007, 08:57:48 AM »
*smile* hi all... I have enjoyed His Spirit here thus far... it is being manifested as a sweet and gentle spirit... thanks for the invite Jack...

May I offer... I have not been led to pray in such a way...  but understand where you all are coming from... due to how I do find myself praying. On 3 separate occasions, I have been taken back to the foundations of the world.... on one occasion, simultaneously... it was also the last day of time as we know it... we were all there... with complete understanding... worshipping Him in Spirit and in truth.   

Through having had such 'foundational' experiences I find the Spirit of the Lord prays through me from a position of redemption having been completed at the foundations of the world... and our walking it out through giving us a journey in time...  When I am alone with Him... as I hear the Spirit of the Lord praying through me, I find my heart full of words of gratitude ... blessing Father for what Has been done... and what is unfolding... what is to come... which I know for sure is Father's plan unfolding, working all out for the good... even when we wrestle with doubt. When I pray with others... I find myself praying more prophetic... such as: Father... May......... Be, thank you and Bless You for...... which is coming into Being according to the unfolding of Your eternal plan for us.

I have been led to publish such prayers by way of the Holy Spirit of Christ interceding through me at different forums and blogs but mainly at www.EnterIntoGodsRest.com in the prayer section called. 'A Journey In Time and Eternity'.  Was led to call it such... because that is what we are having ... having been born of His Holy Spirit ... We are eternal Spiritual Beings... having a journey in time... and eternity simultaneously... we find ourselves living on multiple dimensions.... through the resurrection power of Christ... we are to walk in the Spirit... through such each is being conformed to the image of Christ.... as the dual nature is overcome experientially on a level we can relate to in time as well as in eternity... (in spirit and in truth). This happens to us... Father being the author and finisher of our faith! 

If anyone would like to read a published version of any of these 3 experiences of being taken back to the foundations of the world... and what Father did for my spirit in having given them to me... let me know and I will post them below. The message I received, may help another.  They truly were transformative... and I believe, not given to me... just for my own sake... but for an intent which goes beyond our finite understanding...

With regard to the redemption of Satan... I know Christ redeemed ALL of creation... and will return all to Father... that Christ might become all in all.... through their union, (the earth groans and travails for the manifestations of the mature sons and daughters of God, comes to mind) HE descended, overcame sin and death...  took captivity captive... rose with overcoming power, giving us the keys to hell and death, through our spiritual union with HIM.  As we come into greater awareness of who we are in Christ and who HE is in us... (HE matures us in His ways and timing), we come to recognize our fiery trials and overcoming tribulations are a spiritual gift... designed by our Father for the training us up in the way we need to go... so we can become who HE created us to be as His own ... His Inheritance ... we rule and reign with Christ... having taken up our cross with HIM to become an overcomer through His armor... (Greater is HE that is in us than he that in in the world, comes to mind) We died and were raised with Him... at the foundations of the world, in spirit and in truth... and are walking it out in our now, each becoming victorious... having not been given a spirit of fear, but a sound mind, comes to mind. We need the contrast of good and evil... time and eternity, spirit and flesh, supernatural and natural, the force of negative and positive... so we can make free will choices based upon spiritual experiences which reveals HIS truth and null out that which will cease to bear fruit in due season, it seems.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 09:25:32 AM by HolySpiritWithin »

gatheredfragments

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2007, 01:01:43 PM »
[color=navy

If anyone would like to read a published version of any of these 3 experiences of being taken back to the foundations of the world... and what Father did for my spirit in having given them to me... let me know and I will post them below. The message I received, may help another.  They truly were transformative... and I believe, not given to me... just for my own sake... but for an intent which goes beyond our finite understanding...

please

Offline AbbasChild

• Father Judges No One
    • Abba's Child
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2007, 03:03:37 PM »
Yes, please post them.
It is much more possible for the sun to give out darkness than for God to do or be, or give out anything but Blessing and Goodness.- William Law

Man can certainly flee from God... but he cannot escape him. He can certainly hate God and be hateful to God, but he cannot change into its opposite the eternal love of God which triumphs even in his hate. --Karl Barth

Offline AbbasChild

• Father Judges No One
    • Abba's Child
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2007, 11:40:24 AM »
Hi AJ,
I just read your post. Don't know why I didn't see it before?! I found your testimony very interesting and it absolutley makes sense to me. I also remember Charles Slagle once telling me that a friend of him was led by the Holy Spirit to ask the people she counseled to forgive the spirits behind the people who  had hurt them. The funny thing was, he said, that his friend didn't believe in UR and never got convinced of it even until her passing away.

I've heard of quite a few of this incidents but think they are really rare even among those who are open to it. I guess its also best here to simply rely on the Holy Spirit when and how to pray.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 12:33:44 PM by Floyd »

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2007, 02:03:47 PM »

lol Paul is not dead !
according to a spiritual truth he is not dead
   but according to a carnal truth he is
  reckin that the only power given   from God  to satan has is carnal knowledge  ?  seems to me  GOD said the dust will return to  which it came and it does to all, being so true

enjoyed reading your thoughts AJ and everyone 
 love rose
Jesus is the reward  !!

HolySpiritWithin

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2007, 04:12:27 AM »
Thanks for asking me to post my 3  'foundation of the world' spiritual experiences... will do so, as I can.  Am busy just now... as I have family and friends coming for several occasions, (a family reunion, followed by birthday celebrations)...  so they may come one at a time ... will go now and prepare them as I can...  :Sparkletooth:

PS... have read more posts here I would like to respond too as well...  such as the one regarding 'God's will and healing' My schedule can be pretty full... so please do not take offense, if I am not as timely with my responses...  :clock: as I would hope to be....

I really like this site... good place for discussions...  :Yesss:

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2007, 01:03:44 AM »
 :HeartThrob: Loved this thread.......awesome, awesome, God we serve. I totally believe you AJ, and HSW. The Lord has had myself and some friends pray for those that have gone on, on more than one occasion, as they came into our midst in our bible study, and were seen by all. I also shared about what He did thru us for my mother after she passed, in raising her up out of the bondage her soul was in, which is similar, also. I had no thoughts on the subject of this at all, and it was all directed and revealed by the Holy Spirit.

As for the other, I have known for some time now thru the revelation of the Spirit, all would be restored to God in submission to Christ, so I witness that, too. He gathers all things under the earth, in the earth and above the earth, as one into Christ, Amen?

I also liked what you said, HSW, about seeing both similtaneously. I was shown something like that in an experience. He took me thru the cross and I saw like an explosion in the Spirit going forward in time and backward in time, and the center point of both was the cross, and everything that happened in both books was connected, and deposited faster than I could retain it as I saw scenes from both similtanerously with the understanding coming into my Spirit at the same time.

It is hard to explain the things of the Spirit,and have it make sense, but what was deposited was like a well that He draws out of to give understanding on what was seen, as I walk out what is put before me. I think He does this with everyone, and He just showed me what is done, and how it's done in the Spirit. So the revelation comes into our awareness in increments as it is needed to continue forming the full measure of the stature of Christ in us. Blessings to all......
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

HolySpiritWithin

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2007, 04:32:57 AM »
If I may offer some background before sharing my foundation of the world experiences: 

As a child, I thought of church as a place other families go because they believe in God, the Bible and want to know the truth about Jesus... so when I was drawn to seek God's truth for myself as an adult, I was open to going wherever I was drawn to gather with other believers, for as long as I was inspired... for reasons HE knew of... long before I did. (I listened/observed with other seekers/believers at just about every denomination ... and later became a part of Messianic, 5-Fold and Charismatic Congregations and was eventually called out to receive fresh renewal through further inner transformation, regeneration, empowerment and restoration alone with the Spirit of the Lord, (Who revealed HimSelf to me and empowered me when I was alone initially.Who urged me to surrender to His revealed will and trust in HIS goodness and His revelation, Jesus is the author and finisher of our faith and all will work out for the good, He having promised such). I walked away with something of value from each gathering I visited while seeking His truth ... As I was matured by His Spirit... it was revealed to me I had a lot of preconceived notions, and traditional religious thinking I needed to release, with the understanding it must to be taken through the fresh fires of the sword of the spirit to be resurrected purified, because it tainted His truth and affected ALL my spiritual relationships/understanding.... recognized such mind sets are rooted in what it is to be unredeemed and must be pulled down, for they seek to exhalt themselves above the mind of God through the power of the ego, who wants to live).   *pausing to take a deep breath before moving on*

In the early 80's one charismatic gathering I was led to, offered those of us who would like to do so... the opportunity to be Baptized ... We were told this would be a symbolic act of our dying with Christ, being buried with him... to ultimately be raised with Him.  Having already received the power of the Holy Spirit when I repented of my sins... this seemed to be the next step I was being led to take.  Was told this is something we can do as a public profession of our faith that we acknowledge our sins were washed away when we repented and chose to take up our cross daily in spirit and in truth in an effort to continually follow Jesus.  It was suggested, Jesus being our example... that we pray just before being immersed. Luke 3:21-22 Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened, and the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, 'Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased'. 

Having repented with my whole heart, in 1978, while alone with Father God before receiving the gift of the Holy Spirit ... evidenced to me partly through the gift of prayer ... and through having no confidence in my flesh, it was made alive within me that I need to always ask the Spirit of the Lord to intercede through me with a surrendered heart and our union in mind... when ever I seek Father's will ... that I might know it and receive His anointing which breaks the yoke ... to do such would empower me to not walk in presumption deceiving myself or another ... I still marvel at what comes out of my mouth as I seek Him and yield to His Spirit within.

This way of being had been worked into me by now... so when my turn to be baptized into Christ arrived... I was already of this frame of mind and was praying in the tongues seeking His words ... I fully believed the Holy Spirit was praying His anointed prayer through me, having received the gift of faith. Even so, I marveled, when I heard myself saying something to this effect:  'Father... please take me back to the foundation of the world where I died with/in Christ and was raised anew with/through Him according to your plan so I can receive and walk in that which you offer in it's fullness. Thank You Jesus for.....' Before the Pastor could immerse me, it seemed to me I was slain in the spirit... and before I came up again...  I did experience myself being baptized into Christ at the foundation of the world ... in a moment, the twinkling of an eye, I understood God's sovereign power and more of His foreordained plan more fully.... this experience brought to remembrance and established some of what He planted in my heart when I first received the Holy Spirit, and first became aware I had become a new creation in Christ through His abiding Presence... and the revelation my entire old nature must be released (as dead) for me to become conformed to the image and likeness of Christ.   

This revelation became my reality deep within and began to perfect my thinking...  I found myself acting upon it by faith ... When I received discernment something was of my old nature...(who I was that Christ died for), or a temptation was coming from wicked spiritual forces outside myself (tempting the sin nature to rise from the dead) ... through my union with the Holy Spirit within, I would be shown the sin nature... the pleasure of sin, already nailed to the cross.... the work finished for us... at the foundation of the world, and the power within me in my now to stand against it... through having become a new creation in Christ.  I understood I could draw upon the life blood of the Holy Spirit to empower me to release that which was attempting to over take me  ... During such moments I was reminded of the resurrection side of myself, who is hid in Christ, (the firstborn from the dead), to the glory of our father. I was given the understanding, spiritually through my present choices I am as a bride preparing herself for her bridegroom and the bridal chamber. 

Each time I received further revelation of who I am in the mind of God through living under grace in and through Christ, who I WAS... when I died with/in Christ ... I better understood, I already received the victory at the foundation of the world, (I was predestined to overcome) and am being giving the opportunity to walk it out experientially...  as my spiritual reality in my now... enabling me to become who I am created to be as a joint heir with Jesus. I understood this is being fulfilled in my now... according to the unfolding of His eternal plan.... not just for me, but for all of His creation, and has been taking place exponentially since the foundations of the world... as humanity come to recognize their true inheritance... as eternal spiritual beings... (spiritual evolution as a species come to mind ... am not sure how to explain something one has to experience spiritually, to receive as truth). 

Through the gifts of revelation knowledge, wisdom and power... on an ever increasing basis, I am led to stand in that victory of newness of life, as an over comer through Christ .... initially I found myself standing with Him, in agreement for my own victory... as I was matured I would find myself standing in faith, through my union with Christ... in the victory which is already ours as His body/bride, (extending the victory through having walked in it in ever increasing degrees). This is something He is bringing into Being.  In such moments, sometimes I also experience myself standing in the gap... in the role of His bride.. whose heart has become one with her bridegroom, and through our union in the bridal chamber... (mystically speaking?) we are birthing spiritual children through the union of our hearts.

These experiences were seared into my spirit as truth and were first confirmed when I meditated on scriptures such as: Romans 6:3-11 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. For he that is dead is freed from sin. Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. Likewise reckon (recognize) ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. and 1 Peter 1:18-20 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

Other scriptures used to confirm that which was established at the foundation of the world for us in the mind of our creator will be posted with the other experiences I received ... soon I hope.

Thanks for your invite to share... your questions are welcome... for those who need clarity.  Am very aware... such spiritual experiences are hard to explain... and at times must be experienced as ones reality before it can be spiritually discerned as His truth fully.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2007, 05:10:54 AM »
 :cloud9: Thank you, Father. I heard Romans 6 there with you in a whole new way. I understand what you are saying and you're doing a much better job of explaining the nearly incomprehensible, intangible workings of the Spirit (once fear has been overcome), than I can. Blessings to you..... :HeartThrob:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

HolySpiritWithin

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2007, 07:42:50 AM »
  Thank you for your kind words of encouragement ... such is used by the Spirit of the Lord to urge me to continue  :smile: 

:iagree: I so understand what you mean about fear being overcome... was shocked to see how often it attempted to rule me!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 07:52:42 AM by HolySpiritWithin »

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2007, 12:49:27 PM »
 :thumbsup: I know. And that "boundary marker" serves us well until we truly know that God is all we have to fear, and then like Job, what we fear most comes upon us......God.  :winkgrin:

HolySpiritWithin

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2007, 10:28:49 AM »
Sorry to take so long to continue posting my 3 'foundation of the world' type of experiences, had a wonderful birthday week ... will be traveling alot this month ... so will read and post as I can. In the meantime... please know He has place you all on my hearts.

Below you will find another spiritual experience I received, which gave me insight into Father's eternal plan since the foundations of the world. It begins with some background which leads into the actual experience. When I was first inspired to write this... I was led to speak in the following manner, for those who might be unfamiliar with such experiences:

I heard a soft voice... gently repeating... "Go back to the Garden", as I sat with a small group of women during a moment of quiet prayer, asking the Spirit of the Lord, "What would You have us pray about ... please speak to us that we might receive that which YOU desire to impart." We each desired for His Spirit to speak to us and move through us, revealing to us His power... His heart's desire and will... through having gathered us together, acknowledging His Presence.

Father God had revealed Himself to each of us through an encounter with Jesus Christ and His Holy Spirit, (independent of one another). Having met... we had become knit in our hearts... through our love for Him... and it brought us great joy and spiritual insight to enter into His Presence with others of the mind of Christ. We enjoyed witnessing His Presence and power in one another... through our spiritual union with the Holy Spirit within. We were in the habit of gathering, to acknowledge God together in various ways ... in my home, since I managed a home based Carpet Cleaning Business HE has birthed.... on this afternoon around 1986, we were being moved to listen to God through an attitude of prayer. I was in my mid thirties, as were most of these women.

I remember telling them I sensed 'the Spirit of the Lord wants us to go back to the Garden of Paradise' ... I suggested we each shut ourselves off further, continue to listen for His voice and wait for Him to speak to us, and show us what this means, if this be true. I encouraged them... telling them 'I am being strongly impressed, we are not to be surprised if images come empowering us to see through His spiritual eyes, as we wait with our eyes closed... with a quieted mind, while we pray in the Spirit.'

All of us, who were gathered, were accustom to the Spirit moving through us to various degrees with the gift of the Holy Spirit ... in particular, we each had the manifestation of praying in tongues, which we understood to be the language of the Spirit... God's Holy Spirit, praying a perfect prayer through us and we allowed it to come through us freely, while together, (0r alone); we called this form of prayer, praying in the Spirit, and Jesus interceding through us with perfect prayers. I suggested we each 'wait upon His Holy Spirit to speak to us, through the power of the name of Jesus, through these images if they appear, or however He chooses to do so... as we wait upon His Spirit to show us further, Father's heart in this moment'.

As I sat waiting... my eyes closed... allowing His Spirit to pray through me... in this spiritual language, receiving internal impressions as I did ... an image of light formed in the spirit of my mind... possibly in an area some refer to as their minds eye. As the light grew... it came into focus. I became aware of two young adults, who I understood to be Adam and Eve. They were naked, frolicking in a beautiful meadow... there was a forest surrounding it and I recognized they were in a clearing. The splendor of a virgin creation abounded. A strong impression washed over me, that they were very much in love... and free from corruption.... and no children had yet been conceived. I sensed their peace and joy and the unspoiled love, which filled them. There was nothing negative about their entire lives... they were pure... and I was watching them... with God.

It was as if God's mind and my own were one, I was aware our creator felt what I felt... and saw what I saw... and heard what I heard.... and was giving me the understanding this was taking place at the dawn of time. Whether I was in the body or out of the body I do not know... I was unaware of being anyplace but in the mind of God and it appeared to be in real time. I was a part of God yet separate from God. He was a part of me... yet separate from me.  I was seeing through His eyes of eternity, our thoughts were one yet separate. I was comfortable with Him... it seemed as though we had never been separated in time and eternity and our mutual love was at its fullest. I cannot begin to express all which was taking place within. I sensed we were very intimate companions and always would be ... and He had brought me to this moment in time and eternity, through love... for a reason, yet to be revealed.

Eventually new thoughts surfaced... beginning with how sin became a part of Adam and Eve.... humanity ... filling me with grief. I wept... in agony for God... for all of His creation. I thought I understood some of the ramifications of the choices, which were made and their negative effects on generations to come. I knew there was much I did not as yet understand... as new thoughts continued to fill me.

Through what seemed to be my own limited understanding, my grief and pain turned to hate... I cannot begin to express the degree of hate I felt... it grew... on many levels... I hated sin and its consequences.... I hated that which corrupted... and deceives. I hated the unredeemed nature.  I hated Adam and Eve for yielding to temptation and sin ... for hurting God... and for what they had created through self will and rebellion. I hated Satan. I could not bear the thought of hurting God. I started to become angry with God... for having allowed the whole scenario... for having given us free will.... my hate rose up from a place of ignorance and........

As quickly as the hate had arrived... love returned... offering forgiveness, as I became aware free will choice is a necessary part of life... because love is a choice... goodness is a choice, and all contrast once seen and understood, provides an healthy opportunity for a fresh choice and inner transformation/restoration. I better understood His eternal plan... which would work all out for the good... which was necessary that we might have life and it more abundantly... I recognized such began at the foundations of the world... having already been considered and fulfilled victoriously in the mind of God, before anything else came into being on a realm we can relate to. I understood as an expression of my love... I needed to surrender to His revealed will... that I could not hurt Him.. that it was necessary for me to go through the process of life on earth in order to have life after this life. It seemed as though I was in that eternal moment of conception and fulfillment of His plan with God, through this present impartation of a revelation, mere words cannot express ... nor our finite mind can comprehend fully.... all is spiritually discerned... and comes in waves of consciousness, as reality unfolds before us.

It was then our creator asked me to forgive Adam and Eve... and to embrace myself as a conscious part of them as one of their descendants.... as a joint heir with Christ. Shortly before this, I had only experienced myself as one with God from the beginning... as His beloved who had a pure heart and an intimate relationship with Him... now I was to experience myself as who I am to be redeemed in Christ, through choosing to embrace Father's will for my life. The thought of this caused me to weep deeply... I did not want to be a part of Adam and Eve... I did not want to be a part of anything, which would hurt Him... or cause us to be separated, for even a moment. I could not endure the thought of sin living through me... the pain became insufferable as I wept deeply.

As I recognized I was wrestling with God's will for my life.... I came to understand... in order for me to have life with Him eternally as a pure eternal spiritual vessel, a faith Being... as a part of the mystical body of Christ, as His Spiritual Bride redeemed... as God's eternal companion of love and holiness, I had to let go of my life with Him as I was at that eternal moment... by freely embracing fully who I would be in my humanity and spirituality, as both a descendant of Adam and Eve and their death process... as well as a descendant of Jesus Christ and His resurrection process. Seeing myself hid deep within their cells, my life awakened through the gift of faith at a future date... redeemed through Christ since the foundations of the world... I understood, that which would follow... would only be a moment, compared to eternity... and all which would happen would deepen the love and understanding between God and myself and our devotion one to another... and it would form who I would be for all of eternity … He having birthed my Spirit as a new creation and restored my Soul to perfection, through His righteous, ultimately loving and just eternal plan. A plan established... in Spirit and in Truth at the foundations of the world.... a victorious plan fulfilled in the Spirit, and yet to be lived out in time and eternity... for the sake of us all through unconditional love. I understood much... as I surrendered my will... receiving ever increasing faith... empowered through love and truth and righteousness... I understood... I would experience these spiritual truths in increasing measure... as a reality in my life which was to yet to come....

Suddenly the scene changed... I found myself walking through the meadow ... towards the woods, leaving all else behind. I was being drawn to them... without expectations. Upon entering, a short distance off I recognized Jesus sitting on a fallen tree... waiting for me.

Although I was pleased to see Him, I did not hurry my steps... and I wondered at my actions. As I came closer... He stood, smiled a warm smile and reached out to embrace me. I stiffened at His touch... becoming aware I was suddenly afraid of being violated by Him....it seemed as though it would be wrong to let Him touch me. He held me even so... with a warm, loving embrace... absorbing my fears and all which had previously come between us, and all which ever would. I was being cleansed and set free from ......... I stood there... allowing Him to hold me... expressing Gods Spirit of unconditional love, mercy and healing power. I finally collapsed into His arms, crying... recognizing the need to be released from lies and false concepts, all which had separated me from love and His truth. From deep within me... shame and an awareness of the sin nature came to the surface.

I wept uncontrollably as I poured out my heart; "I am so sorry... I didn't know... I am so sorry... nobody told me it was wrong... I am so sorry! Please forgive me! I am so sorry......" I could not remember what it was exactly that I had done wrong which I was so ashamed of... and I knew it was not important for me to know any longer ... it was as if it were buried... dead and gone.... long ago forgiven and forgotten... and the time had come to be released from the affects it still held over my soul... and over the soul of others. It was time for the fullness of His redemptive plan to unfold experientially with greater awareness and understanding.  I knew I did not need to remember... for whatever it was... it was a part of the human experience... of which mine was but one of many.... all I needed do at that moment, was release it and it's consequences ... and receive His forgiveness, love and transformative power; everything was already taken care of.... and ALL would work out for the good... for His plan was good and not evil.... and HE would bring it to pass.... according to HIS timing and HIS ways.

As I surrendered.. I came to understand, some form of perverted abuse had left me powerless, kept me bound and unable to make right choices, to receive and give true love and connect and function in a loving healthy way. I was aware... whatever had happened, my trust... my purity... my life... my love had been taken advantage of... for another's selfish pleasure... and this was why I had been so uncomfortable with His touch and felt so dead inside as I walked towards Jesus.

As Jesus continued to hold me... I wept... emptying my heart of pain and ignorance. I gradually began to feel totally safe in His arms... a place I never wanted to leave. I was aware the wisdom and purity of God's nature was flowing through me... replacing that which had defiled and burdened my Soul, wounding my Spirit. I sensed a greater degree of God's unconditional love and desires for my life than ever before, something I did not think was possible, due to previous impartations. As we communed... I came to understand I had been born with a false image/concept of life, others, myself, truth as a whole … what was expected of me and others and it had kept us in bondage, through what it is to be ruled by the unredeemed nature. As quickly as I became aware of my perverted thinking... which came in waves of understanding... it left... changing me deep within forever with truths, God's Spirit alone could impart in there place.... truths I would someday experience as my reality with power HE had stored up for such.

It seemed to be once the work of this Spiritual transformation deep within me was complete... I found myself suddenly back with my lady friends.... astonished. As I shared what I received... I knew it was not just for myself alone.... I understood to a greater degree how we are interconnected and how life is truly a gift of grace for us all and it unfolds from glory to glory... revealing HIS redemptive plan in greater degrees from generation to generation.

I can't remember what occurred for the rest of the ladies... except I do remember He brought each of us into His Presence in a unique way... and spoke something to our hearts... which HE knew we each needed to hear in that moment.

Previously posted at: www.EnterRest.com 
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 10:34:03 AM by HolySpiritWithin »

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2007, 02:19:37 PM »
 :cloud9: That was beautiful and witnessed to some things He gave me thru His Spirit. Satan raped and "murdered" Eve, and because they were one, murdered Adam also. Ever notice how a lot of times rape and murder go hand in hand, in the natural? He gave me a teaching on this, going all the way back into the garden and showing me different places where this occurred in the Word, spiritually. I went thru a bad attack against one of my children spiritually after this was revealed to me, and the Lord told me it was because Satan was raging because he knew if this was revealed, then his time was REALLY short. He can't touch me (as long as I stay in His perfect will) but he can touch mine if they choose to remove their covering, and I was their covering. I know there are those who won't believe this, but it's true. We are in battle in the end of days, to overcome to the root, and the root is not happy about it. Blessings to all.....

Offline studier

• Restricted
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2007, 06:08:55 PM »

Absolutely AJ! I have the same understanding about praying for someone, even after they have passed away. With man it is impossible that our prayers have any affect on the past present or even future, but with God anything is possible.

Concerning Paul and his letter's, he needs prayer because many slander him and reject him when inside his letters is a revelation of the Church and outreach to the Gentiles.

HolySpiritWithin

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2007, 01:07:24 AM »
Hi all... :reachout: am hoping there are those who are still following this thread.  I have been busy locally and out of town... and not been inspired to write as of late... today I am being inspired to continue with my 3 foundation of the world experiences. Such experiences and that which has followed have led me to stand in faith, from a position of Father's plan having been conceived from the beginning, with the victory being ours since the foundation of the world... and in our now... our having to live it as our reality... that we might have life eternal and it more abundantly.... through our awareness of Who we are in Christ and Who Christ Jesus... Father God... the Holy Spirit of the Lord is ... in and through our lives.

Another experience I received was when I was first born of the Spirit.  Here is the short copy of that testimony... if you would like to read the longer version, please check out the first chapter 'Love Manifested' of my free online book: Where the Road Leads... A Spiritual Journey of Faith and the Heart of God at www.EnterRest.com

Experiencing the Reality of Father's Unconditional Love  

It seems to be we all have our parts to play, when we look at the history of humans as a whole. We seem to be searching for truth, for answers on both a conscious or unconscious level as to whom we are, and why we live this short existence... wondering if we each have a destiny and if so... what will our part be?  Who ... how are we created to Be in Spirit and in truth.  In our conscious search, it seems to be; some of us reach out to God's Spirit ... to His Divine Source for a response...  and receive it!

When I was in my late 20's my hearts desire was brought to the place of no longer simply wanting to know 'about' God and the Bible... but to know the truth and reality of God experientially and my role in relationship to Him, on an intimate level... and to become the person I was created to Be through such a relationship, if indeed such was possible.  

Having been brought to a such a place deep within by the Holy Spirit of God who truly is the author and finisher of our faith; while soaking in the bathtub one evening in 1978, I reached out to the creator of all that is ...  With every part of my Being my heart cried out to my limited concept of our heavenly father, Who had initially been made known to me through stories of Jesus I had heard about through others ... I asked to know His truth...  for His gift of  the Holy Spirit and all the gifts which were offered through Him... in particular... one which was a sign to the unbeliever... a perfect prayer language... the gift of answered prayer and for His empowerment to overcome sin through the uniting of our hearts/Spirits via this impartation of the Holy Spirit birthed within ... it was then I heard an unknown tongue coming forth from my mouth... words flowed without effort on my part, and as they continued to do so, I was brought into what I can only suppose was an out of body vision.

Although my body was still in the bathtub, I found a part of my consciousness being brought into the Presence of God. It was as if the real me was enveloped inside of a thick cloud of brilliant light ... expressing love and truth... this light was so thick, I wondered if it could be cut with a knife. All around me was a bright essence... energy of sorts. I became aware this cloud of light was the Presence of God, and I was receiving part of His mind.... the mind of Christ.  I understood much ... I knew that I knew.... that I knew truth.... that God as a Being was real... that He is good... and loving and He desires an intimate spiritual relationship/union of hearts with us. I knew He was revealing Himself ... the Spirit of His Mind ... to me because HE had been drawing me, convicting me of that which caused me to shy away or resist His best for me ... and I had responded... consciously surrendered, through humbling myself... having repented, completely surrendering my rebellious will and dual nature for Him to do as HE willed.

As God's Spirit alive within flooded me... I heard myself continuing to pray in this beautiful language... an ancient tongue ... a tongue unknown to my conscious mind, which was praying a perfect prayer thorugh me. I understood clearly the heart of its message through internal impressions. God's Spirit revealed much deep within some of which, I lost sight of, but would be revealed again as I grew spiritually.  I knew that when my human body ceased to exist, I had nothing to fear... God has already prepared a wonderful eternal place for me through our union... 'heaven', 'paradise' and my life with Him would continue in a new form … that God, manifested as the Holy Spirit of truth and love... unconditionally loves each of us and offers such to all, with the truth and purity of Who He is.  I knew no matter what, that NOTHING I do will ever destroy that love... nor cause it to be increased.... because it could not be earned.... it simply is.

I knew every sin ...  I ever committed and ever would commit was forgiven and always would be. Shame and condemnation left as I received the forgiveness and His power to overcome the sin nature .... all desire to willfully sin was gone.... my nature had been transformed.... into a higher way of Being and seeing. The sin nature would no longer rule me and give me the pleasure it once had... for through repentance, my desire to sin was gone. (This does not mean I was no longer tempted... it does mean the desire to overcome sin was stronger than it ever had been, and this desire would increase.)  

I was given an awareness God's Spirit had taken control of my life since I had asked.... giving me a new life with Him... through a redeemed .. restored nature, which would rise up daily as I let go of the old in exchange for the new.  I saw God as my Dad... my loving Father.... Who deeply cared about my life.... our life, in every way.... Who would always be there for and with me... I was given an awareness His nature and power was now living through me, through my union with  Him via the indwelling of the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ, I was receiving.

Deep within my Spirit, I saw myself spiritually crucified with Jesus at Calvary at the foundations of the world ... in time and eternity, in spirit and in truth and understood I was daily being resurrected with Him in my now, my having become a child of God... and an aspect of His Bride through my new found love for Jesus... I was to become one who returns love with a deep love I had not previously known.... a love which would daily increase as the object of my love made It's Self known intimately. (The Spirit of God would reveal different aspects of His nature to me.)  I was impressed I was in an eternal moment, we were becoming one and this union would increase as I grew through His tutelage.  I would be given a gift, of knowing God as the lover of our soul, as our Divine Creator who had a plan for us which is good and not evil and an understanding of my ever increasing unity with Him... with others, who too were an aspect of HIM... as a part of the family of God.... not just when we died, but in our present moments now. God had given of His life... so we could receive life.... and it more abundantly.

I was made aware I was within Jesus when Jesus died as a representative figure of humanity in time and eternity.... and I was not alone... there were others who were spiritual beings of faith, who had and would embrace this truth as their own, receiving eternal life now ... and through thus would manifest God's Kingdom being established on earth and within...  one person at a time NOW, from generation to generation ... because they too had heard God's voice within their conscience and answered His call... and this is one of the reasons we humans are created.

I knew, deep within, through a level of identification words alone cannot express, my nature and Jesus' had become one, in His death and resurrection.  He had taken my sin nature into Himself and I had taken His Holy Spirit into myself. Increasingly my spiritual understanding would be awakened through this awareness... as His Spirit was resurrected within me through this union I was experiencing now and in the new life, new ways of being, which would follow. I came to understand each day I would need to die to my old life... my old thinking... my limited concepts... my old lower ways of being... as I was transformed into a new creation, a holy eternal Spiritual Being.... One of a higher nature, through the process (fiery trials and tribulations, which are in reality a gift and nothing to fear) ... as these revelations became a part of me experientially.  

I felt myself being cleansed deep within.... as His Spirit continued to lift my Spirit/Soul higher and higher.... as I was swallowed up in His Presence, God's Essence, and the truth of HIS love/truth for each of us .... our ability to love selflessly through our union as Holy Beings... new creations in Christ. It was as if the words I was praying through this unknown tongue and the thoughts I was receiving were alive and washing me clean....  renewing the spirit of my mind, yet nothing was registering for long, except the magnitude of love He has for us as our Father. This and the revelation of my daily death to all which would attempt to separate me from God as my Father... Jesus as the fulfillment of our promised Messiah, myself as an aspect of Jesus' Spiritual  Body/Bride, He being the lover of our soul.The truth of God's Holy Spirit of Truth and Love birthed within empowering and leading me into all truth... has remained alive within, bringing forth much healing… spirit, soul and body, for myself and others... as Father has chosen to miraculously heal through the prayers He gives me to pray ... He having taught me to seek His revealed will first... for the sake of His Kingdom... as well as our own. I understood my life would never be the same, my desires... my mind... my nature had indeed changed... and thus so had I.  My eyes had been opened to the spirit realm, through my having been awakened spiritually as a new creation. I was given the ability to see through His eyes of eternity.

I have no knowledge of how long this vision took place. All I know for sure is, as quickly as it began, instantly, I found myself aware I was back in the bath tub.... where I had begun to reach out with my entire being to the creator of all that was, is and is to come.... I remembered I was naked....  and I covered my breasts in embarrassment. As I did, I heard an audible voice, it laughed... I heard a clear thought... It said, "I have seen you before.... you have just never seen Me...." He has been speaking to me clearly ever since.... in ever increasing ways. He has chastened me and showered me with His love and acceptance...

When I woke up the next morning with great faith, aware I was a spiritual aspect of a bride being prepared for the return of the Spirit of Jesus' as her bridegroom ....  I was even more aware I would never be the same again. I understood that Father God had begun a good work in me and that He would complete it... as His eternal plan unfolded, working all out for the good, even while I was afraid. I began to experience the reality of the fact that I had nothing to fear, because He was in control, even when I doubted it.... I understood I was to continue to ask... to seek to learn.... to trust in His continual love and guidance as He led me and taught me, as He revealed His ways, Who He is and His Presence with me and others daily, in ways which were far beyond my imaginations ability to conceive. I marvel as I watch the faith and love I had been given grow... through God's revelations and transformative power made real through our union, as the years go by.  

I was given the revelation... since an awareness of His Spirit alive within now lived in me as a higher way of Being... it would no longer be my lower nature which ruled.... which dictated right or wrong for me. I came to understand experientially the purity of His Spirit was indeed growing within me ... revealing my corrupted lower nature as dead or willing to die, one moment at a time. He revealed to me the new me had a holy nature within which warred against the old nature and of the need for spiritual death/resurrection to be lived out in this lifetime.

I have received many revelations which I have grown to understand layer by layer....  from light to ever increasing light experientially ... Through God's ordained spiritual experiences all which is imparted has gone from my head into my heart.... it is a truthfully a blessing to observe these inner changes as they come forth.... and I stand with faith for such to take place within each of HIS own, according to the unfolding of His eternal plan for us.  Much, I sometimes forget for a moment.... (spiritual battles take place and attempt to rob me of these truths, it seems) but the Holy Spirit is faithful to bring what is needed in the moment back to remembrance as I grow spiritually and Father's Spirit transforms my limited natural understanding and distorted thinking... replacing it with His own, through the unique experiences He ordains for my own spiritual growth, (am sure you can relate through your own unique experiences). I choose not to judge others as I understand where there are... having been there, or through the Spirit of the Lord showing me how to pray for them... as I find myself standing in faith through Christ ever living to intercede through me, via the mind of Christ making itself known.  It seems to me God's DNA ... His life blood flows through me now.  A new passion, His zeal motivates me... and others I meet.

I would have to walk these revelations out... for them to be appropriated in my now, releasing me from head knowledge and the ego ... dual nature at war within. Experientially over the past 29 years I came to understand as I did... His Spirit, His words, are renewing the Spirit of my mind as I meditate upon them in His Presence... with HIM in mind. A change in my ways of being, thinking, through much tribulation... and trials of faith.... would prove to me, that all would and was indeed working out for the good, as He promised.... even when I could not see how or when, with my intellect.... even when my emotions were feeling otherwise... as they attempted to rule me... through resisting His revealed truth.  Father God proved HimSelf to Be faithful and true.  Jesus' words and promises to us have become my truth and are daily becoming my reality.

I can only compare all of this to a bud.... which has the hopes of becoming the rose it was created to be, which He opens in due season. I have come to understand, if I try to open the rose, I will only tear the delicate petals of my life or anothers... and it is best to surrender to His manifested will, in each present moment, through faith in Who He is revealing Himself and His will to Be... through His great love expressed in ways we sometimes do not understand in the moment .... I find in my now, His love has become my own motivation, through our union.... and my greatest desires have become to know and love Him as much as it is possible in this life and beyond... and that His will for each of us come into Being... that HE too may be blessed in it's unfolding.

In 2001 someone came to me and gave me a years salary with the explanation, "Father told me to give you this money ... because what He wants you to do next is write." I had been sensing His urging deep within to write that which HE would give me in the upcoming season of my spiritual journey of faith ... and this, to my shock and delight was my confirmation.

As I have waited before Him since then, Father has inspired me to write and post/publish ... some of these writings have been made available for free for those who are drawn to www.SentInTheNameOfTheLord.com  Through His handiwork in our lives... this is a work in process...  

Through this process I have been given the pleasure of blessing Him in word and deed, with the understanding and wonder of a little child. Though the unction of the Holy Spirit within in this season of my spiritual journey of faith, I find myself standing in faith as a holy spiritual warrior of love and praise... resting in the unfolding of His will for us all.... desiring other's enter into HIS rest as well.... an awareness we are walking out His completed work... and all have ultimately been pronouced to be good... HE having begun a good work in us... will bring it to fruition.  

I have been given the desire others will be united with me as we praise Him with our love. With ever increasing love and spiritual desires He fulfills ... I bless Him for giving me the awareness Father is the eternal Spirit of unconditional love and truth.... and His Spirit wills to do such for others, through the wisdom of His unfolding plan.  I bless Him in the knowing, all along it is His Spirit revealing Himself and His Son to me/us as the lover of my/our soul... and myself as His daughter... a friend... as one spiritual aspect of the Bride of Christ... an eternal companion who is being prepared, through the ways HE has chosen to raise me/us up, and I have chosen to surrender as I rest in HIS revealed will. (I told Him, no matter how much I might kick and scream in the dying of my old nature, ignore it... that I might become Who HE created me to be as a new creation in Christ.)

I know ... understand it is up to our heavenly Father to lead me/us in the ways I/we need to go, to train me/us as one of His own children, born of His Spirit, because our wisdom without surrendering to HIS, births foolishness... and leads to confusion and illusions.  I bless Him for setting us free from the sin nature... a nature which calls evil good and good evil... I bless Him for giving me/us the choice and desire to be set free daily from external influences, unhealthy preconditioning, inherited traditional thinking, false concepts and perspectives, fear of what others think, fear of rejection, many fears we may not be conscious of initially..., but rule us from deep within. I bless Him for setting me/us free from our sense of powerlessness, and our need to blame, rather than take responsibility for our own choices.  I thank Him and bless Him for ALL HE sets me/us free from daily..  ALL which distorted my/our natural thinking and affected my/our ways of being ... I bless Him for giving me the understanding I must let all go... to receive anew ... I bless Him we can choose to simply trust in His goodness daily ... for the promise, we can be blessed through choosing to surrender, obey and follow the best we are enabled without condemnation... I bless Him we can chose to love and forgive, as we would be loved and forgiven in return.  I bless Him for... other's who are joining with me as we worship Him in the beauty of His Holiness through our having been given the same understanding  that His mercy endures forever and is offered to all continually... that we have a new beginning each morning. I bless HIm for uniting our hearts and bringing us together in spirit and truth. I thank and bless Him for................................................... if you have not already done so... may you be inspired to join with me/us in blessing Him here and at www.my church having entered into Gods rest, a blog created for and through the body of Christ.

Thank you for taking the time to consider that which I am given to offer... before the Spirit of the Lord... may that which is of HIM take root and grow exponentially... and that which is not... be discarded with peace.