Author Topic: Saved  (Read 7277 times)

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
Re: Saved
« Reply #125 on: August 31, 2011, 04:39:40 AM »
Should that be how salvation is seen by some folks, I aint gonna get involved. Just seems like they made it complicated. :mshock:

"This requirement for salvation is so simple, a small child can even understand it." Thats what they said. :sigh: :dontknow:
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

• Gold
« Reply #126 on: September 01, 2011, 09:12:38 AM »
Okay, I have no more to say. :laughing7:
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #127 on: September 01, 2011, 07:53:58 PM »
 How hard is it to say'YOUR SINS ARE FORGIVEN"    as far as I can see...Father made up the" difference" or 'lack' in mankind through His Son...

....the price of our redemption is paid in full...whatever it takes in cost to restore a man. No matter the lack in individual men. 'my grace is sufficient

Am I saying,'sin more that grace may abound" No"

when He said 'IT IS FINISHED" that part was taken care of. HE paid the price and received the right to raise up all mankind in His image.The Father

was doing the works in Him. Our work is to beleive it

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #128 on: September 03, 2011, 05:36:35 PM »
Death where is your sting!  Death s being "swallowed up" by immortality! The sting of death is sin and our sins are forgiven! I prefer to to look at salvation as an incorruptible seed of all things pertaining to life and godliness sown in the spirit of a new believer. The seed grows, the faithful husbandman is patient over the harvest. First the shoot, then the stalk, then the full grain- he waits for the early and the latter reign. He digs the earth, dungs it, and waters it every morning. We labor to enter his rest, ceasing from our own works, and enter the works finished from the foundation of the world- a learning and discerning experience that grows and matures through time and trial, as Christ is formed within, the manchild comes forth and the works of the adversary are destroyed, swallowed by the light of the lamps God lights and holds aloft to shne throughout the whole house. Presto! That same seed of LIFE is swallowing up sin and her child, Death, and all their seed- throughout the WHOLE CREATION.

Sometimes there is so much relief in looking at the big picture.
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
« Reply #129 on: September 03, 2011, 10:07:48 PM »
Death where is your sting!  Death s being "swallowed up" by immortality! The sting of death is sin and our sins are forgiven! I prefer to to look at salvation as an incorruptible seed of all things pertaining to life and godliness sown in the spirit of a new believer. The seed grows, the faithful husbandman is patient over the harvest. First the shoot, then the stalk, then the full grain- he waits for the early and the latter reign. He digs the earth, dungs it, and waters it every morning. We labor to enter his rest, ceasing from our own works, and enter the works finished from the foundation of the world- a learning and discerning experience that grows and matures through time and trial, as Christ is formed within, the manchild comes forth and the works of the adversary are destroyed, swallowed by the light of the lamps God lights and holds aloft to shne throughout the whole house. Presto! That same seed of LIFE is swallowing up sin and her child, Death, and all their seed- throughout the WHOLE CREATION.

Sometimes there is so much relief in looking at the big picture.
:HeartThrob:

• Gold
« Reply #130 on: September 08, 2011, 03:21:52 AM »
Its still a walk that has to be walked out :HeartThrob: