Author Topic: Sounding an alarm  (Read 257 times)

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
Sounding an alarm
« on: March 26, 2015, 01:58:07 AM »
 :cloud9:  Hi all......the Lord has impressed on me strongly that I am to sound an alarm to my brethren. The kingdom of God is not coming someday, it's coming TODAY, if you will but reach out and cry out to Him. It's not coming with observation by the natural eye because only the spirit can see the Spirit, but once the Spirit has hit, the natural MUST bow the knee.

As a witness to what I am telling you, less than 2 weeks ago I was in the hospital for the 2nd time in less than 6 months dying of congestive heart failure, AFIB, hypertension, and double pneumonia. Worse than that I got spanked by God severely while I was in there. Once repentance was worked into me, He started to move.

The first thing He did was define grace. Grace is HIS LOVE, crying out for HIS MERCY. Then He had read Hebrews thru to but not including Revelation. I was astonished at the things I had never seen, though I've read it hundreds of times. He let me know this is where we are to feast right now. Hebrews is literally being fulfilled in a people that are called by His name, a firstfruits company He is raising up in the earth RIGHT NOW, the dry bones that the prophet saw. The other books are to strengthen us and show us what types of things WILL be raised up to try to stop what He is doing with us.

Now.....BUT GOD. I was gonna die, BUT GOD. For the last 12 years (I'll be 59 in July) approximately I have had to read with readers. My close up vision (never needed glasses before) deteriorated with aging, of course. Well, not anymore. I left there able to read the back ingredients of artificial sweetener packets (tiny, tiny, print). He said this is to be a witness to what He is doing and doing NOW. There is no human way possible to reverse vision like this.

Add to that, I'm being restored in other ways. Since I got out, I have run like a freight train on fire, 18 hours a day, which in the natural I should not be able to do, either. Today He had me skipping (yes I said skipping) 7 times back and forth and then dancing for joy at a friend's house. People with severe asthma and jacked up knees from levaquin rupturing my tendions a few years back, can't do that!

Halleluyah to the Most High God, we are to make His name to be a praise in the earth, and as we let Him deal with us now as He removes the ROOTS of wrong FRUITS we've been producing, IN THIS HOUR, He is moving!

I beg all of you, my brethren, press in now like there is no tomorrow because He is filling us NOW with more of Him, if we will throw ourselves at His feet and cry out for mercy both for ourselves and for all mankind. As we decrease now, HE WILL INCREASE.

And this is catching......my whole household is now on fire for God, we are in daily praise, bible study, and ministering to whomever He chooses. Like Abraham, be willing in this day to lay down your family (who are my brethren? those that do the will of my Father), your homes (Abraham had to leave his country, the place he was comfortable in, our comfort zones, roots not planted by Him), and his father's house (the carnal mindset and fleshly lusts of man) to look for a city (multiple habitations of HIM) made without hands (man is not building THIS house, the housel/linage of the Most High, He is not ashamed to call them brethren).

Blessings and the love of the our Father to you all, may His Spirit come upon and overtake everyone of us till He be all in all.  :HeartThrob:

"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Tom

Re: Sounding an alarm
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 02:13:08 AM »
I'm glad you're feeling better, sis.

Offline Lazarus Short

• Bronze
  • The truth points to itself. -Kosh Naranek
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 03:50:26 AM »
Surely the spiritual is the real reality, and the here-and-now, which we think is so real, is just a shadow, a dream, an illusion.  Glad to hear your report!  :dsunny:
Socrates taught Plato.  Plato taught Aristotle.  Aristotle tutored the son of Philip of Macedon.  This boy grew up to become Alexander the Great, largely by slaughtering a lot of people.  That's philosophy.

Jesus spoke the Truth.  He blessed the poor.  He healed the sick.  He even raised the dead.  He died on a cross for us, lived again, and came back long enough to tell us to love one another.  That's religion.

Offline Psalm91:4

• Full
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 04:18:23 AM »
Hi Cardinal,

I rejoice with you!  :)  and appreciate your testimony of what the Lord has done for you thru your hospital stay and what He is doing in your home,  by His Spirit.

Also, I believe the Lord is about to do a work in the earth so powerful that even we will be amazed when we see it happening by His Spirit.

He is gathering in to send out.  All I can say is that I`m ready; I`ve been waiting on Him just as many here are doing too.  It`s such an awesome thing that I can hardly even speak about it. 

Sue
"My idea of God is not a divine idea. It has to be
shattered time after time. He shatters it Himself. He is the great iconoclast. Could we not almost say that this shattering is one of the marks of His presence? The Incarnation is the supreme example; it leaves all previous ideas of the Messiah in ruins. And most are 'offended' by the iconoclasm; and blessed are those who are not."
-C.S. Lewis from his book  ---A Grief Observed---

Offline joeteekay

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 05:20:17 AM »
Thanks for your story. Greatly appreciated. It is interesting that of late I have been studying Hebrews, and find it very deeply spiritual. I often wonder who wrote it. Apostle Paul is not mentioned as the author. All the other NT books have an Apostle as the writer. Most certainly it is inspired by the HS. Perhaps it was written by God Himself?? Just speculating. :dunno:
3 John 4 - I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.

Offline marie glen

• Bronze
  • HiS perfect intent? Besides paradise & perfection?
    • Bible Prophecy For Today (Prophecy Study)
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 06:13:20 AM »
My reading has been largely in Hebrews right now too... As we know, His Word, and rightly dividing it (and the Spirit via the Word/with the Word) is what teaches and equips us to be workmen for the Lord! And He is able to do above all that we think or imagine.. He does give supernatural strength and help, and I am very glad to hear your praise report! Praise the Lord, He answers prayer(s)!
               :banana: :cloud9:
Atonement = "kaphar ...reconcile (-liation)" / Day of Atonement, Israel's holiest day of the yr known as annual judgment day .."priests served a copy and shadow of things to come"
 ~ And I saw the dead, small & great, stand before God & books were opened... ..The wages of sin is death. ...Only on the tenth of this seventh month is a day of atonements; ye shall afflict your souls, whoever does not afflict/torment their soul shall be cut off.. an atonement for all the people of the assembly.. ..then you shall cause the trumpet of the Jubilee to sound ...on the Day of Atonement ~ doa 4 the doa

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 03:20:19 PM »
Things are moving very quickly now, indeed--

while we wait for the blessed hope--the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,

Titus 2:13

14who gave Himself for us to redeem us from every lawless deed, and to purify for Himself a people for His own possession, zealous for good deeds...

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2015, 05:52:38 PM »
 Amen,Becca. Beautiful testimony!  Let all repent of the works of their own hands[own ministry's/kingdom building of men] and

PRAISE AND GLORIFY GOD FOR  HIS WORKS AND HOUSEHOLD HE BUILDS THROUGH HIS SON BY THE SPIRIT !!!!!!

A HOUSE OF PRAYER FOR ALL MEN

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2015, 01:16:08 AM »
Thanks for your story. Greatly appreciated. It is interesting that of late I have been studying Hebrews, and find it very deeply spiritual. I often wonder who wrote it. Apostle Paul is not mentioned as the author. All the other NT books have an Apostle as the writer. Most certainly it is inspired by the HS. Perhaps it was written by God Himself?? Just speculating. :dunno:

I thought this was a good article on the authorship of Hebrews.

I have been in Hebrews quite a bit lately myself. So awesome- a panoramic view of the tabernacle of God.

Church tradition teaches that Paul wrote the book of Hebrews, and until the 1800s, that issue was closed. However, though a vast majority of Christians—both and scholars and the laity—still believe Paul wrote the book, there are some tempting reasons to think otherwise.

First and foremost is the lack of a salutation. Some sort of personal salutation from Paul appears in all of his letters. So it would seem that writing anonymously is not his usual method; therefore, the reasoning goes, Hebrews cannot be one of his letters. Second, the overall composition and style is of a person who is a very sophisticated writer. Even though he was certainly a sophisticated communicator, Paul stated that he purposely did not speak with a commanding vocabulary (1 Corinthians 1:17; 2:1; 2 Corinthians 11:6).

The book of Hebrews quotes extensively from the Old Testament. Paul, as a Pharisee, would have been familiar with the Scripture in its original Hebrew language. In other letters, Paul either quotes the Masoretic Text (the original Hebrew) or paraphrases it. However, all of the quotes in this epistle are taken out of the Septuagint (the Greek Old Testament), which is inconsistent with Paul's usage. Finally, Paul was an apostle who claimed to receive his revelations directly from the Lord Jesus (1 Corinthians 11:23; Galatians 1:12). The writer of Hebrews specifically says that he was taught by an apostle (Hebrews 2:3).

If Paul didn't write the letter, who did? The most plausible suggestion is that this was actually a sermon Paul gave and it was transcribed later by Luke, a person who would have had the command of the Greek language which the writer shows. Barnabas is another likely prospect, since he was a Levite and would have been speaking on a subject that he knew much about. Martin Luther suggested Apollos, since he would have had the education the writer of this letter must have had. Priscilla and Clemet of Rome have been suggested by other scholars.

However, there is still much evidence that Paul wrote the letter. The most compelling comes from Scripture itself. Remember that Peter wrote to the Hebrews (that is, the Jews; see Galatians 2:7, 9 and 1 Peter 1:1). Peter wrote: "...just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him [emphasis added]" (2 Peter 3:15). In that last verse, Peter is confirming that Paul had also written a letter to the Hebrews!

The theology presented in Hebrews is consistent with Paul's. Paul was a proponent of salvation by faith alone (Ephesians 2:8, 9), and that message is strongly communicated in this epistle (Hebrews 4:2, 6:12, 10:19-22, 10:37-39, and 11:1-40). Either Paul wrote the epistle, or the writer was trained by Paul. Although it is a small detail, this epistle makes mention of Timothy (Hebrews 13:23), and Paul is the only apostle known to have ever done that in any letter.

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/author-Hebrews.html#ixzz3VX5PSJzr
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. www.hellisamyth.com

Offline onlytruth

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2015, 02:38:42 AM »
good word cardinal...us all in His time
blessings

Offline joeteekay

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2015, 05:06:26 AM »

The book of Hebrews quotes extensively from the Old Testament. Paul, as a Pharisee, would have been familiar with the Scripture in its original Hebrew language. In other letters, Paul either quotes the Masoretic Text (the original Hebrew) or paraphrases it. However, all of the quotes in this epistle are taken out of the Septuagint (the Greek Old Testament), which is inconsistent with Paul's usage. Finally, Paul was an apostle who claimed to receive his revelations directly from the Lord Jesus (1 Corinthians 11:23; Galatians 1:12). The writer of Hebrews specifically says that he was taught by an apostle (Hebrews 2:3).

If Paul didn't write the letter, who did? The most plausible suggestion is that this was actually a sermon Paul gave and it was transcribed later by Luke, a person who would have had the command of the Greek language which the writer shows. Barnabas is another likely prospect, since he was a Levite and would have been speaking on a subject that he knew much about. Martin Luther suggested Apollos, since he would have had the education the writer of this letter must have had. Priscilla and Clemet of Rome have been suggested by other scholars.

However, there is still much evidence that Paul wrote the letter. The most compelling comes from Scripture itself. Remember that Peter wrote to the Hebrews (that is, the Jews; see Galatians 2:7, 9 and 1 Peter 1:1). Peter wrote: "...just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him [emphasis added]" (2 Peter 3:15). In that last verse, Peter is confirming that Paul had also written a letter to the Hebrews!

I appreciate the ideas you mention. who knows for sure, but we know it is part of Holy scripture. What I really love about the book of Hebrews is its close link and association between the Old Covenant and the New Covenant. In the NT it is only in Hebrews that the name of Melchisedec is mentioned. A type of Christ or perhaps it was the incarnate One? The book  blends the victorious gospel of Jesus Christ into a consistent whole, relating and tying together the OT and NT.  :banana:
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 05:09:44 PM by joeteekay »
3 John 4 - I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2015, 08:51:21 PM »
  You know that because of the wars waged against my father,David,from all sides,he could not build a temple for

the Name of the Lord his God until the Lord put his enemies under his feet.  But now the Lord my God has given me rest

on every side  and their is no adversary or disaster. I intend therefore to build a temple for the name of the Lord my God,

as the Lord told my father David when he said..'Your son[Christ] whom I will put on the throne in your place will build the

temple for my name. So give orders that cedars of Lebanan be cut for me[trees of righteousness..the plantings of the Lord]

So Hiram sent word to Solomon....'I have received the message you sent me and will do all you want in providing the cedar

and pine logs. My men will haul them down from Lebanon to the sea,and I will float them in rafts by sea to the place you

specify. [ Psam 144;6,-12]   Send forth lightening and scatter the enemies,shoot your arrows and rout them[lightening in the

heavens that flash from east to west] Reach down your hand from on high,deliver me and rescue me from the mighty waters

from the hands of foreigners whose mouths are full of lies,whose right hands are deceitful.  I will sing a new song to you,O'God

v 12 then our sons in their youth will be like well nurtured plants,our daughters will be like pillars . Our barns will be filled

with every kind of provision[gather the wheat into the barn]  Our sheep will increase by thousands,by ten thousands in our

fields,our oxen will draw heavy loads. There will be no breaching of walls,no going into captivity,no cry of distress in our streets.

Psalms 18;16  He reached down from on high and took hold of me;he drew me out of deep waters.