Author Topic: Mary~  (Read 2066 times)

Offline Taffy

• Gold
Mary~
« on: October 25, 2011, 12:58:20 AM »
Kim Perez
Luke 1:31,34 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS…34 Then said Mary unto the angel, "How shall this be, seeing I Know not a man?' (KJV)

Her conscious mind was gathering the facts and reasoning inductively. It came up with the conclusion that this was impossible. Gabriel then told Mary that it is possible.

Luke 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible. 38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her. (KJV)

God created the powerful mind of Christ and we have no idea of its full potential, except to say that nothing is impossible to those who possess it.

The subconscious mind(mind of Christ-virgin mind) takes the sperm from the father, and the egg from the mother, and then creates a new body for the baby. It is the God given power of the soul/mind that produces new life. The virgin, Mary took the word/seed of God, and it was her soul/mind, which caused her womb to enlarge or magnify. Mary's subconscious mind believed what God said, and her subconscious mind began to create the physical body of the baby Jesus! Read it for yourself:

Luke 1:45-46 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things, which were told her from the Lord. 46 And Mary said, My SOUL doth Magnify the Lord, (KJV)

It was Mary's subconscious mind that created something out of nothing. It was her soul/mind that caused her womb to expand or magnify. Mary doubted with her conscious mind at first when she said, "This can't happen, because I have not 'known' any man."

** The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honours the servant and has forgotten the gift.
Albert Einstein
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline thinktank

• Silver
Re: Mary~
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 01:11:29 AM »
Some interesting stuff, but just to say that the subconcious mind is not the mind of christ. This subconcious belongs to both an evil and good soul, but the mind of Christ only belongs to the saints who are washed in His blood and allow His word/Spirit to renew their mind.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 01:18:18 AM »
Some interesting stuff, but just to say that the subconcious mind is not the mind of christ. This subconcious belongs to both an evil and good soul, but the mind of Christ only belongs to the saints who are washed in His blood and allow His word/Spirit to renew their mind.
I see the principle~the subconcious  Mind is where He Sleeps, Mary means Bitter\Rebelious a Symbol OF OUR CARNAL MIND~, He can Only Be Birthed By Belief{ALL things Possible~]# It Patterns the SPIRITUAL rebirth of the SON within=Born again~
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 01:54:50 AM »
For me the Pattern NEVER Changes~ :icon_flower:

Check out the WORD WOMAN~ It Means Fire ~ the Shadow is~ Eve [ soul] taken from Adam = The Fire[ Love\soul] of Man

The reality is Christ \Spirit\Adam  Taken from His side[ Blood and Water]  His BRIDE\SOUL  =The Spirit of Fire

Fire means LOVE the very LAKE of fire who Birthed US is who WE ARE~ HIS ministers OF FLAME

Mary is another Pattern of the Birthing withing of the  SON, making the Renewed SOUL his Spirit of FIRE~Selah and Shalom~

His spirit [ Breath ]births the soul MAKNG it a LIVING SOUL~ :icon_flower

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 01:58:43 AM »
Quote from: Taffy
He can Only Be Birthed By Belief

Is faith the Christchild planted by the Holy Spirit in the womb of the soul?

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.  Heb 11:16

Hebrews 7:19 (for the law made nothing perfect), and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God.

You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, Gal 3:26

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2011, 02:02:31 AM »
Quote from: Taffy
He can Only Be Birthed By Belief

Is faith the Christchild planted by the Holy Spirit in the womb of the soul?

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.  Heb 11:16

Hebrews 7:19 (for the law made nothing perfect), and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God.

You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, Gal 3:26

Yes Molly hes the living substance within , our  very FAITH, THe the HOPE who always BEEN #

We move form Faith To Faith from that which is OUTWARD to the RealityWITHIN # He is LIGHT of our Faith,

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2011, 02:08:38 AM »
23And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

24For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

25Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

28And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

--Eze 36

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2011, 02:10:04 AM »
23And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

24For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

25Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

28And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

--Eze 36
:HeartThrob:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2011, 02:20:32 AM »

What is that heart of flesh?
Is that the sacred heart of Christ?
The very flesh of Christ?
The Christchild within?

5Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

6In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.

7Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.  [Heb 10]

I COME TO DO THY WILL, O GOD.

by the new and living way that he opened for us through the curtain, that is, through his flesh, [Heb 10:20]

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2011, 02:22:18 AM »

What is that heart of flesh?
Is that the sacred heart of Christ?
The very flesh of Christ?
The Christchild within?

5Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

6In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.

7Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.  [Heb 10]

I COME TO DO THY WILL, O GOD.

by the new and living way that he opened for us through the curtain, that is, through his flesh, [Heb 10:20]

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
:icon_flower:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2011, 02:40:14 AM »
and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. [Eze 36]

For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren, [Heb 2:11]

I will declare your name to my brothers.  In the midst of the assembly I will praise you. [Psa 22:22]

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2011, 05:01:24 AM »

I agree regarding the 'subconscious mind.'   He gives us a sound mind.  A mind which is fragmented, compartmentalized, cut off from God  and cut off from itself is not a sound mind.

This great 'collective unconscious' mind of man is the god of pagans, soothsayers, humanists, and those who would manipulate mankind.

But the mind of Christ is completely integrated, attached to the Godhead, and clear as a bell --hence sound.

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. [2 Tim 1:7]

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2011, 05:31:23 AM »

This great 'collective unconscious' mind of man is the god of pagans, soothsayers, humanists, and those who would manipulate mankind.

:thumbsup:

And you could add a few to that list:

Hollywood
Most television
Rock and Roll
Fashion
Wall St.
Mega-churches
Most advertising
Politics

The list is practically endless.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2011, 05:36:39 AM »

...and those are the spiritual children of man (and we shall be like gods).
Pathetic, isn't it?

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2011, 12:48:57 AM »

Check out the WORD WOMAN~ It Means Fire ~ the Shadow is~ Eve [ soul] taken from Adam = The Fire[ Love\soul] of Man

The reality is Christ \Spirit\Adam  Taken from His side[ Blood and Water]  His BRIDE\SOUL  =The Spirit of Fire

Fire means LOVE the very LAKE of fire who Birthed US is who WE ARE~ HIS ministers OF FLAME

Mary is another Pattern of the Birthing withing of the  SON, making the Renewed SOUL his Spirit of FIRE~Selah and Shalom~

Now I realize you have a way of putting all your meanings together to come up with your expressions and thoghts, but where did you get this one?  Check out the WORD WOMAN~ It Means Fire

I did, and  H802 nor G1135 or BDB or Thayer can I find that it means "fire." Please any help?
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2011, 01:09:11 AM »

Now I realize you have a way of putting all your meanings together to come up with your expressions and thoghts, but where did you get this one?  Check out the WORD WOMAN~ It Means Fire

I did, and  H802 nor G1135 or BDB or Thayer can I find that it means "fire." Please any help?
H802{Woman}
נשׁים אשּׁה
'ishshâh nâshı̂ym
But this is related to the following words
H801
אשּׁה
'ishshâh
ish-shaw'
The same as H800, but used in a liturgical sense; properly a burnt offering; but occasionally of any sacrifice:
And ultimately
H800
אשּׁה
'eshshâh
esh-shaw'
Feminine of H784; fire: - fire.
..Shalom~

• Gold
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2011, 02:00:43 AM »
THAT is exactly what I am saying. What did your finger just slip on the concordance page or did you click on H801 and say WOW!
You dont see H802 giving H801 as part of a reference but you saw "'ishshâh  nâshı̂ym"[H802] and you saw "'ishshâh"[H801] this is how you put your teachings and thinking together?
You have assumed something and so you put it out as
"Check out the WORD WOMAN~ It Means Fire ~ the Shadow is~ Eve [ soul] taken from Adam = The Fire[ Love\soul] of Man
And off you go. One thing I have come to know is that if I start off on the wrong foot or foundation and build Im making it up.
Start with the absolute foundation of Truth and build with His guiding and the laborer wont go awry.
                               Peace.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 02:06:08 AM by micah7:9 »
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2011, 02:11:23 AM »
THAT is exactly what I am saying. What did your finger just slip on the concordance page or did you click on H801 and say WOW!
You dont see H802 giving H801 as part of a reference but you saw "'ishshâh  nâshı̂ym"[H802] and you saw "'ishshâh"[H801] this is how you put your teachings and thinking together?
You have assumed something and so you put it out as
"Check out the WORD WOMAN~ It Means Fire ~ the Shadow is~ Eve [ soul] taken from Adam = The Fire[ Love\soul] of Man
And off you go. One thing I have come to know is that if I start off on the wrong foot or foundation and build Im making it up.
Start with the absolute foundation of Truth and build with His guiding and the laborer wont go awry.
                               Peace.
#~words have roots< sometimes we Just By  APSS them Like the term Serpent meaning"To Learn By experience"# ~If you believe these are made up Fine friend~ :icon_flower:

• Gold
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2011, 02:19:55 AM »
Well good fer ya. Strongs, Youngs, and BDB all missed it.  Oh yeah and I know your roots work for you, but I for one aint buyin your tree. Its not hateful just dry humor also know as sarcasim. :HeartThrob: :grin:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2011, 02:25:48 AM »
Well good fer ya. Strongs, Youngs, and BDB all missed it.  Oh yeah and I know your roots work for you, but I for one aint buyin your tree. Its not hateful just dry humor also know as sarcasim. :HeartThrob: :grin:

strongs missed it# really H8oo# maybe try some Hebrew scholars too~they may also disagree with you~ Be Blessed

• Gold
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2011, 02:59:28 AM »

strongs missed it# really H8oo# maybe try some Hebrew scholars too~they may also disagree with you~ Be Blessed

I am :grin:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2011, 03:12:53 AM »
Therefore you would Understand the liturgical - being of or relating to or in accord ~

• Gold
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2011, 03:55:44 AM »
Therefore you would Understand the liturgical - being of or relating to or in accord ~

No, you said "Be Blessed," and I responded I am :bigGrin:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2011, 03:58:38 AM »

No, you said "Be Blessed," and I responded I am :bigGrin:
THEN Im glad you understand BOTH ~ as liturgical , you being a Scholar is as Stated Right~ :icon_flower:

• Gold
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2011, 07:00:56 AM »
I am no more a Greek, Hebrew, French, German or any other scholar, but I do know when imaginations arise to drift. You want your offering to be accepted so that how you see it, will be so. I just dont accept it, I wont even apologize, you stretch things just to far for me.