Author Topic: Jesus talking  (Read 1033 times)

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
Jesus talking
« on: August 18, 2011, 03:20:42 AM »
Would I be correct in stating that Gen 1:3  and God saith, `Let light be; was Jesus speaking..
 As well as   Joh 6:63  The spirit, it is, that giveth life,—the flesh, profiteth, nothing:
The declarations which, I, have spoken unto you, are, spirit, and, are, life.
And also Rev 22:13  I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.

If not why not?

Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
Re: Jesus talking
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 03:35:13 AM »
I agree. Id go back to gen 1:1

• Gold
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 03:53:11 AM »
He didnt say anything till vs 3. Did He"
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 04:01:55 AM »
very true  :happy3:

Offline gregoryfl

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2011, 04:49:06 AM »
Another possibility is that he is the words [dabar] spoken.

Ron

• Gold
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2011, 05:39:13 AM »

Ron

He is that too.  Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God;  :bigGrin:

Offline Pierac

• Bronze
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2011, 06:07:04 AM »
Jesus never claimed credit for the original Genesis creation of the heavens and the earth. He was in no doubt that the universe was God's handiwork.

Mat 19:4 He answered, "Have you not read that he (God) who created them from the beginning made them male and female,

Remember Jesus has a God… "Blessed be God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ (1 Peter 1:3). Yet for us there is but one God, the Father,  (1Co 8:6) 

Mar 13:19 For in those days there will be such tribulation as has not been from the beginning of the creation that God (my Father) created until now, and never will be.

Hebrews 11:3  By faith we understand that the worlds were prepared by the word  (ῥῆμα/ rhēma)  of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things which are visible.

Please note that the word used here is not Logos as it is used in John 1 but rhēma .

I have probably crossed over the line with this post so will offer no furthur discussion. As topics on the Trinity, or stuff like that is off limits. So just look at this post as food for thought.  :thumbsup:

Paul

• Gold
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2011, 06:20:49 AM »
I should have known better, I didn't even see it going there, to the taboo.. :sigh:

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2011, 07:23:03 AM »
I should have known better, I didn't even see it going there, to the taboo.. :sigh:

It's OK brother, no big problems so far   :handshake:
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

• Gold
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2011, 07:43:22 AM »

It's OK brother, no big problems so far   :handshake:

No my friend I see it headin right smack into one of them taboos! :laughing7:
I just was thinking.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2011, 11:19:40 AM »

Ron

He is that too.  Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God;  :bigGrin:
Remember the 4th word. In the beginning AlephTav (=Alpha Omega)

Also to consider:
- The 1st verse is 7 words. Like 7 lights of the Menorah. The center is the 4th word/light. Jesus.
- Draw a square around earth. Add all four sides. 31 680 miles. Lord Jesus Christ = 3168
- Bit more complicated but the first verse means light. Jesus is the light of the world.
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2011, 02:53:33 PM »
All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.

How does this verse not include the heavens and earth?

Also whats the difference between logos and rhema? ( from a conceptual standpoint)

Thanks,

Jeremy

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2011, 03:35:30 PM »
All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.

How does this verse not include the heavens and earth?
:thumbsup:
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2011, 04:03:38 PM »
 Spirit plus word   

combined...earth was formless and empty    darkness over surface of deep  and the spirit[rheuma/breath] of God was hovering above the waters

then the 'word' was spoken..LET THERE BE LIGHT

we hear letter of word dead with out spirit[no life in it]  but spirit without word is formless,empty and darkness on the face of the deep...

now Adam received 'breath' and the 'word' let us make man..' formed him..and he was alive..then the commandment come[word] Do not eat of tokogae

and he died.....Man does not live by bread alone,but by every word that comes from the mouth of Father

I think of 'breath" as femine..and 'word' as masculine...breath as life,word as light of life/understanding

the ability of 'word' to give understanding/definition and communion to life..to form in us the new man in Christ[spirit]

the 'WORD OF GOD COME IN FLESH WAS SPIRIT AND WORD COMBINED" It alone can reveal/define the Father,and the Father alone[word and spirit]

can reveal the son