Author Topic: I had a dream  (Read 1030 times)

Offline Tony N

• Bronze
    • Saviour of All Fellowship
I had a dream
« on: July 31, 2009, 04:48:04 AM »
There is this teenager boy who is really rough around the edges and who lives in my neighborhood. Every time I would cross paths with him I wanted to tell him about Christ but it just never seemed to be the right time. Not long after that I had a dream of me in front of two angels. In that dream I was just crying and crying and asking them why I can't talk to that boy. I asked them what am I to tell him? I then awoke in the middle of the night very shaken by the dream.

I told a minister friend about that dream Saturday. Well, Sunday came and as I'm walking around the neighborhood guess who came out of a house and started walking right toward me. Yep, that boy. So I said to myself I'm not going to let him get away this time. I stopped him and told him about the dream I had about him. Then I told him it's not about going to church. It's not about being a goodie-two-shoes. It is about Christ dying for your sins. If you believe Christ died for your sins you are saved!

He looked at me, visibly shaken, and looked the other way and said "I have to go!" So he went his way.

Yesterday he was riding his bike toward me and looked quite mad. I smiled and asked out loud, Hi! How ya doin? He just kept riding past me but I know he saw me.
I know he is being convicted. Please keep him in your prayers. I don't know his name but he is the only read head around here.

Ain't it fun?  :laughing7:

Tony
Just because God says He will save all mankind
does not necessarily mean He won't.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
Re: I had a dream
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 05:20:22 AM »
God's working on him.  You've done your job to proclaim.  Maybe there's more to do...God will let you know.   :thumbsup:
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Tim B

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 11:53:51 AM »
There is this teenager boy who is really rough around the edges and who lives in my neighborhood. Every time I would cross paths with him I wanted to tell him about Christ but it just never seemed to be the right time. Not long after that I had a dream of me in front of two angels. In that dream I was just crying and crying and asking them why I can't talk to that boy. I asked them what am I to tell him? I then awoke in the middle of the night very shaken by the dream.

I told a minister friend about that dream Saturday. Well, Sunday came and as I'm walking around the neighborhood guess who came out of a house and started walking right toward me. Yep, that boy. So I said to myself I'm not going to let him get away this time. I stopped him and told him about the dream I had about him. Then I told him it's not about going to church. It's not about being a goodie-two-shoes. It is about Christ dying for your sins. If you believe Christ died for your sins you are saved!

He looked at me, visibly shaken, and looked the other way and said "I have to go!" So he went his way.

Yesterday he was riding his bike toward me and looked quite mad. I smiled and asked out loud, Hi! How ya doin? He just kept riding past me but I know he saw me.
I know he is being convicted. Please keep him in your prayers. I don't know his name but he is the only read head around here.

Ain't it fun?  :laughing7:

Tony

That's awesome Tony! I hope some day God uses like that and gives me the guts to talk to somebody about Him (with the words to say too, because I'm not sure what I'd say)! I'll try and keep this boy in my mind so I can pray for him (and you)!  :bigGrin:

martincisneros

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 12:25:58 PM »
Hmmm...Odd how I was aware of two angels talking about you, very briefly, on one or two nights; for just a moment or two that you came up in passing.  Same angels perhaps!

Genuinely trippy!  Probably at night too, i.e. US time zones, so it having been a dream for you would be about right... :laughing7:

I hope a friend of mine notices my comment that might vaguely remember what I'm talking about, even if they don't feel the least bit lead to add specifically to my comments.

If it's something I'm aware of, it's not so that I could specify anything specifically about your [genuine] encounter, but merely to let you and everyone know that God is genuinely moving on this kid; the Holy Spirit is totally after this kid, perhaps even for ministry someday if it went this far where I may have an idea of what the two angels look like that were paying attention in Christ, per Ephesians and Song of Solomon!

This is just one more "wow!!" to me, to indicate how aggressive the Kingdom of God is becoming as the Body is to enter into it's finest, most powerful hour! :Sparkletooth: