Author Topic: Fountain Open - is that THE Word that was in the beginning?  (Read 1077 times)

Offline Redlettervoice

Fountain Open - is that THE Word that was in the beginning?
« on: December 04, 2007, 03:20:25 PM »

I have been having some "thoughts" about "What "is" the WORD of God? I will see if I can toss them out for discussion.

My own "experience" has been that I have a "few" times in my life "experienced" a "speaking" THRU me that for sure was NOT me! I don't mean a "discussion" about the "written word" or logos but I mean something "i" did not have to follow up on.......it just worked!

Is the Tree of Life is a FOUNTAIN of "Words"? .........

Words spoken by the Spirit, not just "logos" but "rayma?" "Creative type Words, fully God?" In the

beginning was the Word and the Word was with God

and the Word was God?

Death and LIFE are the the power of "YOUR" tongue!

What does it mean when it says "in that day, I will OPEN a FOUNTAIN?

Has He opened the "fountain" and we have continued to SPEAK

from the other TREE at times?

Now we KNOW that NO fountain "speaks:" BOTH "BLESSING AND CURSING."

These things ought not to be. Is the FOUNTAIN the NEW Covenant, which New

Covenant itself is Jesus? Right?

God gave the power of other peoples tongues as a means of "death" or LIFE

over us but surely not forever! Our "own" tongues thru HIM are able to OVERCOME and

another place it speaks directly "to" the "tongue" saying, " Oh, thou "deceitful tongue" "I will root thee out of the

land of the living!" Somehow or other, the "tongue" of man was "affected" when Eve

did what she did, and the "spirit" of that tongue is in us all and we are all working toward

it's end..........we know that Jesus in us will have to manifest for it to be done fully.

In the beginning was the Word, spoken Word, and the Word was God.

I used to hear a lady teach that this "creative" Word would be restored! I believe

there is truth to that.

For now, I am seeing the "wisdom" in NOT speaking certain things, tho I may "see"

the TREE of knowledge of good and evil, standing there before me, I am NOT to

"eat" of that fruit.......neither "touch it!"
So I am still standing where Adam/Eve were in the Garden. Ha

It has taken "me" a lifetime to come to see this.... how POWERful our "words" are

I always said I'd never say it until God Himself showed it.

The greatest thing I have ever learned is "He that keepeth his tongue keepeth his

soul from troubles." There is a lot of POWER if doing that! And it takes a lot of POWER

to NOT speak at times. ha

Another thing: EATing from the TREE of Knowledge of Good and Evil is

allowing our "own" tongue to SPEAK words that we have to EAT.........

We have all heard that old saying about having to "eat our words." Well, it too is

really true.Sometimes we refer to it as "eating" from the tree of KNOWLEDGE of Good

and Evil.......but when we speak from it, it brings forth "death" to us, NOW, just like

it did for Adam/Eve at the first.

I could not help but notice recently that the commandment was NOT

to EAT of the "fruit" of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, neither

to "touch" IT! It was not to never "touch" the TREE, but "not' to eat

of it's fruit! We must EAT by "speaking" because it says "Death and

LIFE are in the POWER of your tongue!"

I guess to "eat" it is to "speak" our own words, and to "touch" it is to respond to

someone elses "words" that "they" have spoken after taking a bite! Don't touch that

spirit! Leave them alone. Let them both grow until the harvest! Tares "and" Wheat.

The "tares" are destined for the "fire" and the WHEAT is HIS and will be put in the

BARN? No wonder it is said, "Is the SEED in the barn yet?"

So also EATing of the TREE of LIFE!brings forth LIFE!

In order to eat of the TREE of LIFE, we must bear our cross, and I think

sometimes our cross literally is until we learn this. When Jesus was on His Cross, walking

this earthly life, is this why someone was always "trying to catch HIM in His "Words."

We are lifted UP as He was

when we speak HIS Words! His Words bring LIFE! Cannot be spoken against. There is no law against LOVE!~LIFE and Liberty IN HIM!

A wholesome tongue is a TREE of Life, the Bible says.

And, "ye shall EAT the fruit of thine own lips."

For so long, we thought we were having to "eat" what "others" were saying.

NO! We eat the fruit of our "own" lips, and they yield either "death" or LIFE!

Greater is HE that is "in YOU" than he that is in the world..........or others.

Death and LIFE are in the POWER of "your" tongue!

Choose ye therefore LIFE. Here we are back to Deut., which word Deut means

repetition. Which by the way starts out saying, "Ye have compassed "this mountain

long enough" ha .............Well, yea, about like the Isralites, 8 day journey in 40 years? ha

For "this" is the commandment which I command thee "this day!"

It is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off.........it is not in heaven,

that thou shouldest say: "Who will go up to heaven and bring

it to us? that we may hear it and do it?

Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, "Who shall go

over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that "we" may hear it, and do it?

BUT

THE WORD IS'VERY' NIGH 'THEE'

THAT THOU MAYEST DO IT.

in "THY" MOUTH!~

AND IN "THY" HEART

THAT "THOU" MAYEST DO IT.

Do you "hear" that? God is saying that THE WORD is in our MOUTH?

So is He saying not just the logos is in our mouth, but the Rayma too?

Now, concerning having a Right to EAT of the TREE of LIFE.

In Eccl, it talks about a person who had been given riches, etc. all sorts of

things from God, yet he had not POWER to EAT! What does that mean?

Watch how it is worded about having a RIGHT to EAT of the TREE over in Rev.

Blessed are they that "do" His commandments, that they may have a RIGHT

to the TREE of LIFE!

Jesus "is" the TREE of LIFE and Jesus "is" the Altar!

Hebrews 10 tells us "WE have an "altar" whereof "they" have NO RIGHT

to "eat" which serve the tabernacle.

Almost sounds like they who are serving "the tabernacle" are eating from the first tree,

don't it? Lordy, Miss Clordy!

Blessed are they that "do" His commandments, that they may have a RIGHT

to the TREE of LIFE.

In the beginning was "The Word" and "The Word" was with God

and "The Word" WAS God.

Now back to my title to this: Is the TREE of LIFE a FOUNTAIN of WORDS.

Seems I can recall somewhere that it says, "THY Word.........have I found."

Seems like I can recall "whoso findeth a WIFE" finds "favor with the Lord."

As Adam was put to sleep and Eve presented to him, "after" God had made her,

so shall the "wife" of the Second Adam, Christ, present to "himself" a church w/o

spot or wrinkle, for He will have "washed" her from the "words" that she ate from

the tree of knowledge of good and evil, and He will "give" her the Words of LIfe,

Ephesians says "therefore will a MAN leave his mother and father, and cleave to his WIFE"

For this MAN that comes over that Ezekiel saw will find a wife, for the Father will present Him one. For her to speak His Words, and marry HIM, she is going to be JUST LIKE HIM,.

ONE "with" HIM, and the Work of His Spirit, done by GRACE, not thru her own works, but

Grace will be POURED into her lips, Psa. 45 says, the set "time" to favor her is come.

Another place says, in "that day" a Fountain shall be opened, another says,

in the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God, John said.

Her words are so powerful that they cause those that are "asleep" to AWAKE, Song of Songs

says. She is waking up the dead, then. And how so? Because she is leaning on her beloved.

She is the ONLY one of her beloved, tho there are concubines many, and many virgins

that follow her.

She is the CHOICE one! This is a GREAT Mystery, Eph 5 says.

There is a commandment given us that we have to "obey" to have the RIGHT to EAT of the TREE of LIFE!

There comes a time when we hear the Spirit, "let him that is filthy be

filthy still" and let him that is HOLY be HOLY still. Blessed are they

that "do" His commandments, that they may have the RIGHT to the

TREE of LIFE! He causeth his SUN to shine on the Just and the UNjust

but He grants the EATing of the TREE of Life to those that "do" His

Commandments. Father, help us.

Offline 97531

• Restricted
  • Truth is Freedom
    • Father's Love Forum
Re: Fountain Open - is that THE Word that was in the beginning?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 04:28:11 PM »
Amen RLV

The fountain you speak of I always look back to my favorite Psalm 23 and the verse of the overflowing Cup.

Like when I was filled with the Spirit, it was too much, nothing could contain it, no matter how much I drank, it still overflowed.

Then our cups become full and no longer run-over.  And we leave them topped to the brim.

Now my cup is empty, had to throw away that stale wine as it was not fit for consumption.

I Proverbs there is a lovely scripture:

Pro 11:25  The soul who gives freely shall be made fat; and he who waters shall also be watered himself.

My cup is full of holes now, and now when God speaks it is like being a hosepipe.  Water comes out the nozzle but the inside of the hosepipe is also wet (watered)

The problem is God sometimes shuts the faucet.  What do we do, we look to why did HE do that

Isa 58:11  And Jehovah shall always guide you and satisfy your soul in dry places, and make your bones fat; and you shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water whose waters fail not.

Sometimes we are to wait.  We see many working the spirit and then we unlock the door to deception, never realising that He never leaves us nor forsakes us.  Sometimes He drops just a drop in the cup as that is all we are able to bear at that time.

This is how I see the Rhema word coming forth. 

When it flows, it flows, you cannot stop it.  Introspection is a process to look within, digest what we have received understand what we said by His revelation, then we are to share.  Dang if we do not horde it and keep for ourselves, just like the manna, eat for today, tomorrow it is worms and rotten.

God and his revelation is a flowing river a fountain it flows, there is movement, when we chose to top the cup up and store it, we become a swamp where the critters can breed and the stench becomes unbearable

We get to give again, when we horde, that for whom it may be intended is life but to us it can become death.

Let the river flow.

Blessings
My Blog       Father's Love Forum - New
IHWLAMAHOB
Christian Milkshake: Pressed down, shaken together and more than we can hope for

Offline Redlettervoice

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 05:29:10 PM »

Thank you, Seeker, for allowing YOUR river to flow, I hear that!  And I am reminded too, of when
I was "filled" with the HOLY Ghost!  How He "spake!"  Tho it was in "other tongues" ......at that
time, I wonder if it will not be in "other tongues" that we understand in the set time of the fullness.  He is too wonderful for my description. How I NEED the words that He has given others, to flow "with" my
words that He has given me!  There is no fellowship in the boat, or as my late husband used
to say, "no feller in the boat" ......except they be agreed!  How can two walk together except
they be agreed?  We all agree in the Spirit!  There "is" no division, for the Spirit is the Spirit in all.
Even those who followed HIM afar off for 3 days, He fed.  He made them to understand, for
He was compassionate on the multitude!  The multitude He died and rose for!  It is His Father's
business, that He is still about. His dying was concluded, and had an end, but His reign is eternal!
 He waits for the command given by His Father, and He will
split the darkness of minds with His truth!  He will allow "us" to experience HIS triumph, for
thanks be unto HIM who "always" CAUSES us to triumph IN Christ Jesus.

He turns the "water" into wine...........and those that "draw" the "water" knoweth how!

They came unto HIM and said, "By what authority do you do this?" And He said NOT a Word!
We have to remember that Jesus was only doing what He saw His Father do.  He saw His
Father "giving LIFE!!" HO HO HO

He caused them to "eat" two times, with fragments left over, with meat left over, with "broken"
meat, at that, left over!  He caused them to eat MEAT on the shore!  He showed Himself on
the shore, and later was caught up into the heavens.......this is our God, this is He for whom
we have waited for, said they, these fish that He has caught in HIS Net when HE cast it, it
was on the "right" side!  For it was by the Spirit!  Who is like to Him, passing over the transgressions of the remnant of His people? Oh, if I had a thousand tongues, I could never
praise HIM enough for all that He does........for He hath done GREAT THINGS!

He leaves in our midst a broken people, an afflicted people, that will nere exalt themselves for
He alone shall be exalted.  They know to give HIM glory!  He has beat the hell out of them. ha
For every "son" whom He receives, not only does He chastise, but He "scourgeth"......therefore,
glorify God in the fires........He is never against us, always for us, and His LOVE doth all things
well.

They are like a secret treasure that God has hid in the earth.  They sit alone, under their vine
and fig tree......they walk with God, and "talk" with God, they listen for "HIS" voice, and
when they "hear" HIM walking in the cool of the day, they respond "Here I am!" Help me to
never fornicate against you again!  I am yours and you are mine, oh Father, help me to
"return" unto YOU!  Bring me forth from the "waters" that would drown me, and let me swim
in the LIVING waters. Show me the WAY!

Offline 97531

• Restricted
  • Truth is Freedom
    • Father's Love Forum
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2007, 06:34:49 PM »
I wanted to touch on that dang tree of KoG&E and it has only become released now.

It is necessary that we partake of it even though we are forbidden.  It is part of the process.

Thou shalt not eat was the 1st commandment and Eve did and add on of not even touching it.

Rom 3:20  because by the works of the Law none of all flesh will be justified in His sight; for through the Law is the knowledge of sin.

Rom 7:4  So, my brothers, you also have become dead to the law by the body of Christ so that you should be married to Another, even to Him raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit to God.
Rom 7:5  For when we were in the flesh, the passions of sin worked in our members through the law to bring forth fruit to death.

Gen 2:9  And out of the ground Jehovah God caused to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food. The tree of life also was in the middle of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

The ToL was in the centre/midst of the garden and that other tree, one brought life the other death.

Until the other tree is eaten from the one in the centre cannot be seen/perceived.

Rom 7:6  But now we having been set free from the Law, having died to that in which we were held, so that we serve in newness of spirit and not in oldness of the letter.
Rom 7:7  What shall we say then? Is the law sin? Let it not be said! But I did not know sin except through the law. For also I did not know lust except the law said, You shall not lust.
Rom 7:8  But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, worked in me all kinds of lust. For apart from law sin was dead.
Rom 7:9  For I was alive without the law once. But when the commandment came, sin revived and I died.

The death from the tree of KoG&E

Rom 7:10  And the commandment, which was to life, was found to be death to me.
Rom 7:11  For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it killed me.
Rom 7:12  So indeed the Law is holy, and the commandment is holy and just and good.
Rom 7:13  Then has that which is good become death to me? Let it not be! But sin, that it might appear to be sin, working death in me by that which is good; in order that sin might become exceedingly sinful by the commandment.
Rom 7:14  For we know that the law is spiritual, but I am carnal, sold under sin.
Rom 7:15  For that which I do, I know not. For what I desire, that I do not do; but what I hate, that I do.
Rom 7:16  If then I do that which I do not desire, I consent to the law that it is good.
Rom 7:17  But now it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwells in me.

And there we have it, the Tree is necessary, through that we see that we are naked, we die and need life.

The ToL is in our midst/center it come with the human tent package.  Knowledge is necessary, death is necessary, and then only are we aware there must be something else.

Then comes the ToL, we see it we taste it and how wonderful, yet the fruit of the other tree remains, in the fruit are seeds, they are the tares.  They grow with us.

Eventually we have the harvest and only the good seed fruit shall survive.

Problem is, which tree's seed do we water?

Blessings

My Blog       Father's Love Forum - New
IHWLAMAHOB
Christian Milkshake: Pressed down, shaken together and more than we can hope for

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2007, 09:22:31 PM »
 :cloud9: Thanks for starting this RLV.......loved it. I just posted something that aligns with this in a way, under the "Age of Accoutability" thread.......Blessings to all...
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline reFORMer

• < Moderator >
  • Psalm 133
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2007, 07:53:43 AM »
The two trees are made things closest to the river flowing out of the innermost.  Wherever the river flows, everything lives (becoming the four that water the entire land, just as the four faces are once removed from the fountain.)  The  Cherubim are created things closest to the Glory cloud.  The Cherubim are the form of the sons of God in their priestly rule.  Priests are intercessors.  They define the boundaries.  By not guarding the holy places Adam was cast out and His ministry was exercised by Cherubim until the time appointed of the Father for the unveiling of the mature sons to reign.  We are of a place beyond good and evil and better than life.  Psalm 63 reveals that the Mercy Throne is better than life.  We are to lay down our lives for our kindred out of the Divine womb.  We've eaten of the tree of good and evil.  If we lay down our life, we will take it up again.  "And they overcame [Satan] by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death." (Rev 12:11) The Cherubim guard the way to the tree of life, but to the Overcomer it is granted to eat of the tree of life, and we are eating of it.  Our maturing causes us to emerge displacing the cherubim.  The Overcomer is granted to sit down in the Mercy Throne of the Father and the Lamb, the Throne between the two Cherubim.  Between the two trees, out of our innermost flows four rivers of living waters.  Out of duality (knowledge of good and evil, polarized electromagnetic spectrum, my will/His will) and beyond  singularity (life, gravitation, Sovereignty [He will, "...be nullifying all sovereignty" 1 Cor 15:24]) we enter into ecstatic union of the invisible God with His consort, the Shekinah Glory.  (Christ is "the Image of the invisible God" Col 1:15.)

We are the flesh of God in the earth.  We are the bride that is the Glory of her husband.  "They shall be...one shepherd."  The two Cherubim shall become one, THE annointed cherub that covers.  The first was removed that He might establish the second.  The glory of the latter house is greater than the former.  The Adam is superceded by the Christ.  The son of man, the seed, is consumated in the manifestation of the Sons of God, the crop.

(Song of Songs 8:5) It is the "Manchild, Benjamin" who is born of the mother's travail under the apple/apricot (?) tree.  This is the fruit of their union, Shaloam and Shaloma, Christ and Christa.   She is known, as is her beloved.  They ask, "Who is this ascending from the wilderness, intimately leaning on her darling?"  The beloved (translated: David) is bringing someone up out of the wilderness.  Has He got someone else?  He has leaning on Him the fruit of their union, who Father awakened under the tree, immediately taking him up as soon as he was born.  They do not know him...yet...

---James Rohde
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 07:41:08 PM by reFORMer »
I went to church; but, the Church wasn't on the program!  JESUS WANTS HIS BODY BACK!!  MEET WITHOUT HUMAN HEADSHIP!!!

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2007, 10:35:47 AM »
 :cloud9: Reformer, that was magnificent!  :thumbsup: Let him who hath ears to hear, let him hear.  :Sparkletooth: Blessings to you........
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

arcticmonster2003

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2007, 12:17:29 PM »
edit
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 03:22:48 AM by arcticmonster2003 »

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2007, 12:32:48 PM »
Ditto Card

Fine post indeed :icon_flower:

Blessings
Taffy
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

arcticmonster2003

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2007, 02:15:30 PM »
edit
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 03:21:59 AM by arcticmonster2003 »

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2007, 03:16:43 PM »
 :cloud9: I so hear you on that AC. When I was having bible study, of course people always need prayer for this or that. Sometimes He would only have us pray for one another. Anyway, I refused to advise anyone anything, without FIRST hearing what the Spirit of the Lord would say.

Sometimes it would be a literal understanding He would give them, because that was where they were at in their walk with Him, but sometimes He just blew me away with revelation on what something meant in the Spirit, and the directions would be different than what you would think, and the perfection of His wisdom undeniable.

As such, as for me, I won't do anything without Him telling me to do it. I don't care if it makes sense or looks "good" or "bad" to anyone else, I only want the proceeding Word of life for me, AND for everyone else (if it's coming to me to give them). Otherwise, THIS Balaam's ass ain't movin' past that last angel/message, LOL. Blessings to you......

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2007, 08:45:34 PM »
For now, I am seeing the "wisdom" in NOT speaking certain things, tho I may "see"

here's another mystery for you, RED.

Adam just stood there watching Eve be deceived.

He didn't say a word!

31And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:
 32But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.
--Luke 22

59About an hour later another asserted, "Certainly this fellow was with him, for he is a Galilean."

60Peter replied, "Man, I don't know what you're talking about!" Just as he was speaking, the rooster crowed. 61The Lord turned and looked straight at Peter. Then Peter remembered the word the Lord had spoken to him: "Before the rooster crows today, you will disown me three times." 62And he went outside and wept bitterly.--Luke 22