Author Topic: Einstein, Quantum Theory and the Body of Christ  (Read 1858 times)

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
Einstein, Quantum Theory and the Body of Christ
« on: November 03, 2012, 06:56:20 AM »
Quote from: sheila on Today at 10:12:44 AM

what is left but the fire come down from heaven to consume the tares that bind us?

Acts 2;3  they saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that seperated and came to rest on each of them.

this the token of the Holy spirit..the down payment of what is to come[fullness]

Einsteins associate Max Planck discovered that when light shines on metal it releases particles, I think they were atoms,or photons, can't remember. It was a measurable phenomena, but Planck(and everyone else) was puzzled as to why the phenmena stopped occuring at a certain point as the light was decreased.

In other words, as the light decreased the photons should have just continued to be released in lesser quantity, but they didnt, they stopped at a certain point. Einstein hypothesized and proved that light is also made up of particles(this was rejected when he proposed it by Planck and others, until he PROVED IT TRUE). He then postulated that there was a particular point at which the energy needed to be sufficient in strength to be GREATER THAN the force holding the atoms together.

We are like that ourselves. There needs to be a CERTAIN LEVEL OF LIGHT before the PARTICLES OF WHICH WE ARE MADE, will RELEASE FROM THE CARNAL LUMP. That level is perfectly described by Paul in Romans chapter 12,

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith. For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
(Rom 12:1-5)

This point of light necessary to the RELEASE OF THE SPIRIT is also described in Ephesians Chapter 4 and I Corinthians 12- 14, as well as by Peter in 1 Peter 4:10,11.

As each one has received a special gift, employ it in serving one another as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.
(1Pe 4:10-11)

It is described by Luke in Acts 2 and in Acts 4

It is described by Jesus in John 17 and in John 13

They were all in one place in one accord ministering unto the Lord
If I wash not your feet you have no part in me....as I have done to you do so to one another
They were all as one soul.....Great grace was upon them all and the WORD OF THE LORD grew and multiplied
Yield your bodies as a living sacrifice.....let no man esteem himself more highly than he ought, for TO EACH ONE IS GIVEN THE MEASURE OF FAITH
What is it when you come together, one has a pslam, one has a teaching, one has a revelation
All may prophesy that all may learn and be edified
Let the prophets speak and let the others judge
I pray that you may be one even as I and My Father are one that your joy may be full

but speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ, from whom the whole body, being fitted and held together by what every joint supplies, according to the proper working of each individual part, causes the growth of the body for the building up of itself in love.
(Eph 4:15-16)

We are the metal, made so by His grace, but like negative ions on the ground rise up to meet positive ions in the heavens- until they TOUCH AND LIGHTNING FLASHES AND THUNDER ROLLS- there is no MANIFESTATION unless HEAVEN AND EARTH MEET.

The life giving spirit, the quickening spirit, the tongues of fire descending to rest upon the heads of "acceptable sacrifices"

They are the broken and contrite hearts, and they can be recognized by their love for one another.

Since you have in obedience to the truth purified your souls unto a sincere love of the brethren, fervently love one another from the heart, for you have been born from above not of seed which is perishable but imperishable, that is, through the living and enduring word of God.
(1Pe 1:22-23)

Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have obtained our introduction by faith into this grace in which we stand; and we exult in hope of the glory of God. And not only this, but we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance; and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope; and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.
(Rom 5:1-5)

That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another. And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it. Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular. And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues. Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles? Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret? But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.
(1Co 12:25-31)

Arise O Lord to Thy dwelling place, Thou and the ark of Thy strength.

Glory to God!

The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
  • What if today we were just grateful for everything
Re: Einstein, Quantum Theory and the Body of Christ
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 03:13:13 PM »
Fantastic EW. Thank you
"Why do so many people think that the Bible is only inspired at certain points -  and that  THEY are inspired to pick out which points?"

goodreport

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 03:31:14 AM »
Fantastic EW. Thank you

Eaglesway and ded2daworld thanks for the many very informative and Scripturally sound posts you guys bring to this forum. 

I'm off to a new BIG adventure:  writing a book (Out of Love, For His Glory, God created man in His own image and likeness)  I'll be spending less and less time on TM forum and will very probably not be doing any posting for a "season" (I will check back on Monday 11/18 morning for your response to my request)

I have set up a philosophical argument (syllogism) based on Aristotle's "Nature abhors a vacuum"
and I would appreciate you guys giving me some help from a science perspective -- on "vacuum"

Nature abhors a vacuum
Love is God's very nature
Love abhors a vacuum

scriptures that have encouraged me to think on this syllogism:

Jesus empties Himself...made in the likeness of man   Phil 2:7  (He emptied Himself so He could fill us with Himself)

...sending His own son in the likeness of sinful flesh  Rom 8:3

thanks... I'll check back on Monday.

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 04:55:32 AM »
There is a God shaped vacuum in each of us. We yearn for this vacuum to be filled. Some drink, some are food addicts some are sex addicts, intellectual pursuits, sports, fame, money, power, etc. "it's lookin' for love in all the wrong places" in any case, only God can fill this vacuum within us and he fills us when we give up lookin elswhere and surrender to him completely. The love of God is the only thing that can fill that empty void inside us and make us feel loved, accepted, and whole.
"Why do so many people think that the Bible is only inspired at certain points -  and that  THEY are inspired to pick out which points?"

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2012, 08:14:08 AM »
In the beginning the earth was without form and void. (Also a picture of me without Christ, Col1:21-23)

There was a vacuum of love, light and harmony.

Darkness covered the face of the deep, but the spirit hovered over the face of the waters(brooded as a mother hen sitting on an egg/seed/logos warming it up for birth) (Also a picture of me walking in the carnal mind)

The deep is where the light comes from. The deep is source of the fountain of living waters, "Deep calls unto deep at the sound of Your waterfalls O Lord"

Light shines out of darkness to reveal the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the Face of Christ.

Darkness covers the face of the deep until the Voice of God speaks into the heart of chaos, "LET THERE BE LIGHT" (Hebrews 4:12,13; Isaiah 27:1-3;)

Darkness is the veil. The veil is taken away "in Christ".

Time, the aions and kosmos, is a bubble suspended in the ether of the all in all-eternity or, all that which TRANSCENDS TIME.
The skin of the bubble is the veil. Inside the bubble all is finite. Outside the bubble all is infinite. Inside the bubble all is darkness, outside the bubble is the deep. The deep is where God dwells and FILLS ALL IN ALL.

The skin of the bubble, this veil, is growing THINNER AND THINNER, HALLELUJIAH! It is FADING AWAY as DARKNESS BECOMES LIGHT and DAWN BECOMES FULL NOON, AS THE AGES UNFOLD AS A ROSE IN THE SPRINGTIME.(Romans 13:11,12; 2Pet1:18,19)

Behold, the heavens will be rolled back like a scroll and the veil in the heavens will be rent and EVERY EYE WILL SEE HIM!

You could say that the vacuum within the bubble and every individual vaccum within the bubble is BEING FILLED, because nature abhors a vacuum because God CREATED IT THAT WAY, for the creation was not subjected to futility of its own volition but because of the one who subjected it looking forward to the whole creation being SET FREE INTO THE GLORIOUS LIBERTY OF THE SONS OF GOD.

What is this glorious liberty?

.......... that you, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passes knowledge, that you might be filled with all the fulness of God. Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

Ah but, lets look more closely at this precious passage in Ephesians :o)

Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ(DEEP CALLS UNTO DEEP);

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery(the TORN VEIL),

which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God(THE FOUNTAIN), who created all things through Jesus Christ(IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD):

To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers(CHAOS/WITHOUT FORM AND VOID) in heavenly places

might be made known by the church the manifold wisdom of God(LET THERE BE LIGHT,

According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord(APOKASTASIS ,restoration of all Acts 3:19 & ANAKEPHALAOMAI, gathering into one of all Eph1:10; APOKATOLASSO, reconciliation of all Col 1:20)

IN WHOM we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him. Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.

For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man(the Spirit broods over the waters, separation of soul and spirit, making manifest the thoughts and intentions of the heart, filling the soul with the image of Christ);

That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love(TREES OF LIFE BEARING FRUIT FOR HEALING THE NATIONS),

May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height(you must be rooted and grounded in love for this);

And to know the love of Christ, which transcends knowledge(AS REALITY TRANSCENDS RELIGION),

that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God(bubble broken/veil in the heavens rolled back/no obstructed view seats HAH).

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end ......(FULL CIRCLE: TIME< AION & KOSMOS>NO MORE BUBBLE, NO MORE VEIL> NO RULE, POWER, AUTHORITY>TOTAL ACCESS TO ALL IN THE ALL IN ALL). Amen.(FOR FROM HIM AND THRU HIM AND TO HIM ARE ALL THINGS TO WHOM BE THE GLORY THROUGHOUT ALL AGES WORLD WITHOUT END(olam olam ad)
(Eph 3:8-21)

Addendum ;o)

The mystery of death........   death is the veil........everyone, at the end of their natural life, is suspended within the skin of the bubble/veil>SHEOL "unknown/unkowable/mist/grave". Some are suspended facing out(paradise) some are suspended facing in(the grave, the depths of the earth, the chaos of their own unrenewed soul).

The ones who are not trapped in the bubble/veil at all are the OVERCOMERS.

But whatever things were gain to me, those things I have counted as loss for the sake of Christ. More than that, I count all things to be loss in view of the surpassing value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them but rubbish so that I may gain Christ, and may be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own derived from the Law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which comes from God on the basis of faith, that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death; in order that I may attain to the resurrection from the dead(exanastasis "out-resurrection" from amongst the dead). ...............I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. Let us therefore, as many as are perfect, have this attitude; and if in anything you have a different attitude, God will reveal that also to you;
(Php 3:7-15)

The upward call, the mark of the prize..... to be conformed in the likeness of Christ, transformed, renewed in the spirit of your mind, a living sacrifice, a free will offering, acceptable unto God.

The veil is death, chaos, the flesh- those who have been rent/torn in the flesh and abide in Christ shall not "lose their reward", they will not miss "the mark of the prize", for them when He appears they will appear with Him, to reign as priests with Christ for a thousand years, in the ministry of reconciliation and restoration, setting the whole creation free from futility.

The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2012, 04:01:47 PM »
You humbled me with your post EW. :sigh:

Offline Lazarus Short

• Bronze
  • The truth points to itself. -Kosh Naranek
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2012, 04:31:17 PM »
Amazing wisdom - thank you, but then, it all comes from the Source...
Socrates taught Plato.  Plato taught Aristotle.  Aristotle tutored the son of Philip of Macedon.  This boy grew up to become Alexander the Great, largely by slaughtering a lot of people.  That's philosophy.

Jesus spoke the Truth.  He blessed the poor.  He healed the sick.  He even raised the dead.  He died on a cross for us, lived again, and came back long enough to tell us to love one another.  That's religion.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2012, 05:45:40 PM »
  you all are in an area  that 'strains' my comprehension.....but I ask this EW...please write in this matter...

the unclean spirit cast out..put in order/swept/clean/void/vacum..then the original chaos spirit returning

with 7 more worse and residing within the bubble.  also..the new wine in a new vessel........and how

the token given unto us in this old vessel of the new wine..softens the skin for the vessels 'tearing'

'new wine in new wineskins per Christ's comment

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2012, 06:55:57 PM »
Exactly Lazarus.

Every now and then, by grace, my mind opens up and The Source flows out of the Deep. But I have had the benefit of the insights of so many saints who have gone before me- a great cloud of witnesses, the spirits of righteous men made perfect, along with testimonies and revelations received by other saints, some of them here on this site.

Wineskins

what i see about wineskins.

New wineskins are supple, the leather is freshly oiled and the bindings with which it is sown are still able to stretch and expand with the fermenting wine that fills it and causes pressure and stretching.(Be renewed in the spirit of your mind, Today if you hear His voice harden not your heart, love on another, forgive one another)

Old wineskins have lost that suppleness, they are stiff, unable to bear pressure, expand, stretch with the fermentation process that new wine is still going through. (to this day when Moses is read a veil remains, the letter kills only the spirit gives life)

IMO,We keep trying to put revivals and "moves of God" into wineskins that have aged beyond the ability to stretch with the "newness" of the spirit. The leadership is set, the doctrines are inflexible, the bindings will not hold against the pressure because love is no longer the fundamental element and freedom is not tolerated and the flesh is glorified.

We pray until God sends a move of the Spirit, but then we refuse to let go of our religious icons and graven doctrinal images and the Spirit runs out between the broken seams of our failure to become one in Christ, a Body, a Tabernacle of Living Stones

Torn asunder because of our attachment to our perspectives, which we think we have won by our brilliance or determination :o) HAHA

We have so much further to go before we are speaking the hidden wisdom, eating the hidden manna......

New wineskins can hold together and till the wine is fermented, fit to drink.......NEW WINE :o) mmmmmmmmmmmm

We have to stay fresh, we need the living word, quick and active. Staying open in our minds while still focusing on the One who lives in the LOGOS as bread coming down from heaven. The Voice is crying from the wilderness- Come out here!; and from the heavens- Come up here!; and from the holies of holies- Come in here!

What I see about unclean spirits and vaccumns

IMO, The unclean spirit goes out of a man as a gift of grace, deliverance given freely- but always looking for a home, it will return, but now, finding the house has been enlarged by grace- BEHOLD! there is room for more evil! Let me go get some of my friends and we can camp out comfortably here in this newly enlarged, but strangely empty, house........or, hopefully, coming back around finding, BEWARE!!- that which was once dark and alone is now overflowing with light and love, warm with spirits bright and clear and well-armed against the slithering servants of darkness and chaos. FLEE ALL YE MY FELLOWS-THE FIRE BURNS TO BRIGHTLY HERE FOR US TO ABIDE, FLEE!

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2012, 10:38:23 PM »
 I REALLY LIKED THAT EW................... :iagree:

Online jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2012, 11:06:05 PM »
goodreport, not "scientific", but this keeps coming to me;

I was born with a hole in my heart
I needed a Physician right from the start
Everything I longed for ended in loss
it just left a big hole in the shape of a cross

There's a God-shaped hole in my heart
born with an empty soul right from the start
There's a yearning that's instilled drawing us to Calv'ry's hill
Our hearts have a God-shaped hole only Jesus can fill 

Blessings.
Looking unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith.  Heb. 12:2

goodreport

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2012, 12:02:18 AM »
goodreport, not "scientific", but this keeps coming to me;

I was born with a hole in my heart
I needed a Physician right from the start
Everything I longed for ended in loss
it just left a big hole in the shape of a cross

There's a God-shaped hole in my heart
born with an empty soul right from the start
There's a yearning that's instilled drawing us to Calv'ry's hill
Our hearts have a God-shaped hole only Jesus can fill 

Blessings.

Oh my... I had given myself two days to compose a Thanksgiving, 2012 letter to my family, friends, fellowshipers,  but praise God it was completed, printed, placed into the envelopes about an hour ago.  I didn't seal the envelopes thinking that just in case I missed something that I should have included...  Well, decided to check TM forum and the last post to the very thread I was most interested in was by Jabcat...   Oh my...how very, very beautiful!!! so heartfelt, so scriptural, so meaningful...   Of course, I'm going to include it with my letter...  You can be unscientific any time dear brother... I truly thank you for this... may I include it in my book Out of Love, for His Glory...???

well, now I must read the rest of the posts...

Online jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2012, 12:48:42 AM »
:), humbled, thank you.

Yes, I'd be honored if you used it. 

Now, you have some really awesome things to read above my post..enjoy mining the deep wealth of information and inspiration that's there.   :thumbsup:
Looking unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith.  Heb. 12:2

goodreport

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2012, 01:33:31 AM »
In the beginning the earth was without form and void. (Also a picture of me without Christ, Col1:21-23)

There was a vacuum of love, light and harmony.

Darkness covered the face of the deep, but the spirit hovered over the face of the waters(brooded as a mother hen sitting on an egg/seed/logos warming it up for birth) (Also a picture of me walking in the carnal mind)

The deep is where the light comes from. The deep is source of the fountain of living waters, "Deep calls unto deep at the sound of Your waterfalls O Lord"

Light shines out of darkness to reveal the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the Face of Christ.

Darkness covers the face of the deep until the Voice of God speaks into the heart of chaos, "LET THERE BE LIGHT" (Hebrews 4:12,13; Isaiah 27:1-3;)

Darkness is the veil. The veil is taken away "in Christ".

Time, the aions and kosmos, is a bubble suspended in the ether of the all in all-eternity or, all that which TRANSCENDS TIME.
The skin of the bubble is the veil. Inside the bubble all is finite. Outside the bubble all is infinite. Inside the bubble all is darkness, outside the bubble is the deep. The deep is where God dwells and FILLS ALL IN ALL.

The skin of the bubble, this veil, is growing THINNER AND THINNER, HALLELUJIAH! It is FADING AWAY as DARKNESS BECOMES LIGHT and DAWN BECOMES FULL NOON, AS THE AGES UNFOLD AS A ROSE IN THE SPRINGTIME.(Romans 13:11,12; 2Pet1:18,19)

Behold, the heavens will be rolled back like a scroll and the veil in the heavens will be rent and EVERY EYE WILL SEE HIM!

You could say that the vacuum within the bubble and every individual vaccum within the bubble is BEING FILLED, because nature abhors a vacuum because God CREATED IT THAT WAY, for the creation was not subjected to futility of its own volition but because of the one who subjected it looking forward to the whole creation being SET FREE INTO THE GLORIOUS LIBERTY OF THE SONS OF GOD.

What is this glorious liberty?

.......... that you, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passes knowledge, that you might be filled with all the fulness of God. Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

Ah but, lets look more closely at this precious passage in Ephesians :o)

Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ(DEEP CALLS UNTO DEEP);

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery(the TORN VEIL),

which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God(THE FOUNTAIN), who created all things through Jesus Christ(IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD):

To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers(CHAOS/WITHOUT FORM AND VOID) in heavenly places

might be made known by the church the manifold wisdom of God(LET THERE BE LIGHT,

According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord(APOKASTASIS ,restoration of all Acts 3:19 & ANAKEPHALAOMAI, gathering into one of all Eph1:10; APOKATOLASSO, reconciliation of all Col 1:20)

IN WHOM we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him. Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.

For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man(the Spirit broods over the waters, separation of soul and spirit, making manifest the thoughts and intentions of the heart, filling the soul with the image of Christ);

That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love(TREES OF LIFE BEARING FRUIT FOR HEALING THE NATIONS),

May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height(you must be rooted and grounded in love for this);

And to know the love of Christ, which transcends knowledge(AS REALITY TRANSCENDS RELIGION),

that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God(bubble broken/veil in the heavens rolled back/no obstructed view seats HAH).

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end ......(FULL CIRCLE: TIME< AION & KOSMOS>NO MORE BUBBLE, NO MORE VEIL> NO RULE, POWER, AUTHORITY>TOTAL ACCESS TO ALL IN THE ALL IN ALL). Amen.(FOR FROM HIM AND THRU HIM AND TO HIM ARE ALL THINGS TO WHOM BE THE GLORY THROUGHOUT ALL AGES WORLD WITHOUT END(olam olam ad)
(Eph 3:8-21)

Addendum ;o)

The mystery of death........   death is the veil........everyone, at the end of their natural life, is suspended within the skin of the bubble/veil>SHEOL "unknown/unkowable/mist/grave". Some are suspended facing out(paradise) some are suspended facing in(the grave, the depths of the earth, the chaos of their own unrenewed soul).

The ones who are not trapped in the bubble/veil at all are the OVERCOMERS.

But whatever things were gain to me, those things I have counted as loss for the sake of Christ. More than that, I count all things to be loss in view of the surpassing value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them but rubbish so that I may gain Christ, and may be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own derived from the Law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which comes from God on the basis of faith, that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death; in order that I may attain to the resurrection from the dead(exanastasis "out-resurrection" from amongst the dead). ...............I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. Let us therefore, as many as are perfect, have this attitude; and if in anything you have a different attitude, God will reveal that also to you;
(Php 3:7-15)

The upward call, the mark of the prize..... to be conformed in the likeness of Christ, transformed, renewed in the spirit of your mind, a living sacrifice, a free will offering, acceptable unto God.

The veil is death, chaos, the flesh- those who have been rent/torn in the flesh and abide in Christ shall not "lose their reward", they will not miss "the mark of the prize", for them when He appears they will appear with Him, to reign as priests with Christ for a thousand years, in the ministry of reconciliation and restoration, setting the whole creation free from futility.

Oh my...what a treasure... I confess, I was a bit disappointed when I began reading this post, as I really needed (past tense) some help regarding "vacuum" from a scienfitic perspective (I said past tense, because late last evening, I was given a website re: vacuum, matter, energy etc. for KIDS--:)

I just printed this post because it contains at least 4-5 Scriptures that answer some of the questions I've been asking the Holy Spirit to answer (I needed those scriptures for my book ... more about this  later.  Just want to thank you so much that you do follow the lead of the Spirit... in this case, I was the person He was helping.  Isn't it great to be a part of the body of Christ... thanks eaglesway... more than I can express in human words and my very limited vocabulary.

goodreport

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2012, 01:39:44 AM »
There is a God shaped vacuum in each of us. We yearn for this vacuum to be filled. Some drink, some are food addicts some are sex addicts, intellectual pursuits, sports, fame, money, power, etc. "it's lookin' for love in all the wrong places" in any case, only God can fill this vacuum within us and he fills us when we give up lookin elswhere and surrender to him completely. The love of God is the only thing that can fill that empty void inside us and make us feel loved, accepted, and whole.

ded2daworld...thanks for sharing.  As I read your post... my mind and my heart were reminded of one of my favorite quotes by Augustine (I can so easily identify with him because of my alcoholism experience):  Our hearts are restless, until they rest in God.   

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2012, 02:16:52 AM »
 :gimmefive: