Author Topic: curious dream by staff  (Read 821 times)

Offline onlytruth

curious dream by staff
« on: November 02, 2010, 12:45:30 AM »
Today,one of my employees(who has no church affiliation) said she had had a dream....
In the dream my youngest daughter came up to her and starting explaining angels and that they are messengers or messages that should be heard.then she mentioned a bunch of things she didn't understand but the one thing that she remembered was the number 24-40.So she sat up and actually took note of the number till saturday morning where she googled it and added "bible"
What popped up she couldn't understand,so she told my wife and I today....matthew 24-40 about the women in the field and one was caught up...
What struck me was,we must be very close to that season(age) for a relatively nonbibical person to begin to see the hour at hand.
Also in the dream my daughter was older similar to my other daughter who is just over 3 years older than my youngest.I don't want to put dates on anything but it encourages me to know inspite of everything going on, God is moving!
blessings :icon_king:

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
Re: curious dream by staff
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 12:53:28 AM »
Blessings to you too!

It's kind of interesting googling that.  I just did and you're right, the first thing that came up was in Matthews.  The second thing that came up that was touching to me was Luke 24:40   "And when he had said this, he showed them his hands and his feet."   Touching, worshipful verse.

Either way, God is definitely moving.   :bigGrin:
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 01:02:23 AM »
Acts 2:17   

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 01:58:37 AM »
 :cloud9:  :thumbsup: By any chance, did she remember any of the things she didn't understand, or did she JUST remember the numbers?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 02:08:54 AM by Cardinal »
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline onlytruth

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2010, 03:13:05 AM »
Sorry card,I asked her and that is all that stood out,other than my daughter was trying really hard to tell her what a messenger was.
she did remember she woke up at 12:36 am....which I ggogled and came up with matt. 12.36(must give account one day of every word you speak)

Offline Lefein

• Bronze
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2010, 03:14:03 AM »
Ask for clarity, and the meaning of the dream; if it is indeed a vision.
CLV: Proverbs 10:12 Hatred, it rouses up quarrels, Yet love covers over all transgressions.
KJV: Proverbs 10:12 Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2010, 07:02:51 PM »
Sorry card,I asked her and that is all that stood out,other than my daughter was trying really hard to tell her what a messenger was.
she did remember she woke up at 12:36 am....which I ggogled and came up with matt. 12.36(must give account one day of every word you speak)

:cloud9: Ok, thanks. He does that sometimes, ie. only lets your mind retain a part(s), but all of goes into your spirit for direction, comfort, ect.  :thumbsup:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2010, 09:20:09 PM »

:cloud9: Ok, thanks. He does that sometimes, ie. only lets your mind retain a part(s), but all of goes into your spirit for direction, comfort, ect.  :thumbsup:

I thought it was a matter of skill. We all dream form a young age, but as we get older, we tend to ignore them and our ability to remember them wanes. But if one practices they should be able to remember dreams better. When one sleeps for only a few hours it is easier to remember the dream, because the brain did not go to a deep level, but remined at a dreaming level, so when one wakes up, they can recall the dream better.
 :2c:

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2010, 09:30:52 PM »
 :cloud9: That's true for "regular" dreams, but the Spirit of the Lord gives dreams (night visions) also, and when He wants you to remember it, it's like you were literally there, probably because you were, in spirit. My  :2c: