Author Topic: And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him. Genesis 5:24  (Read 4455 times)

noname

Re: And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him. Genesis 5:24
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2009, 03:03:39 PM »
noname,
By now they are already several millenia 'not found' and witnesses or not my question (and of BS I think) where are they right now?
maybe on planet X...just a jokey
who knows...does it really matter? God had another plan for them, one day we'd know :thumbsup:

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2009, 04:56:12 PM »
 :cloud9: Personally, I don't see a problem with it saying Enoch was translated by faith and did not see death and was taken into heaven. I don't think that could be any plainer, and since faith in Christ is a prerequisite, to me it just seems that He revealed Himself to him for him to accomplish this.

The Spirit IS Christ, and He is not limited to one age since by Him and thru Him all things were created. The Spirit is active throughout all generations; the Spirit came upon Saul and he prophesied. I think in both the case of Elijah and Enoch, He was simply "creating" two types and shadows for us. My  :2c: Blessings.....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2009, 05:37:23 PM »
Here is an article I thought you might enjoy.

Did Enoch and Elijah Die?

Most Christians commonly assume that the Bible shows the prophets Enoch and Elijah as having been translated to heaven back in their times and that they are now living in an immortal state with Christ and God the Father (II Kings 2:1,11; Hebrews 11:5). The fact is, however, nothing could be farther from the truth. In no way do the Holy Scriptures teach that these two prophets are now immortal and in heaven.

It is the simplest thing in the world to show where the dead are at the present (both the righteous dead and the unrighteous dead) if one wants to rely solely on the teachings of the Holy Scriptures. They are presently in their graves (thoroughly unconscious in every way) and they are awaiting the resurrection from the dead (see Ecclesiastes 9:5; Psalm 6:5; 146:4; John 3:13). The inspired revelation as to the state of the dead shows that they "sleep in the dust of the earth" (Daniel 12:2) and that none of them will "awake" from his or her death state until after the great tribulation at the end of the age (Daniel 12:1,2). For those who are "in Christ," they will be resurrected back to life when Christ Jesus returns with his saints (the angels) at his second advent (I Corinthians 15:50-55; I Thessalonians 4:15-16). This is called "the first resurrection" (Revelation 20:5), and it is the plain teaching of Scripture. It solves so many problems to understand it.

Indeed, the only one who has ever lived in the flesh and has become an immortal being is Jesus Christ once he was resurrected from the dead. In fact, the apostle Paul in A.D. 63, over thirty years after Christ was resurrected from the dead, stated that Christ was the one "who only hath immortality" (I Timothy 6:16). To state otherwise, as so many people are prone to do today, is to be totally inconsistent with scriptural truth and is a patent absurdity. Immortality for Christians will only arrive when Christ returns. It is only then that "this mortal must put on immorality" (I Corinthians 15:53). The false teaching of the "present immortality" in Christ (which is the belief that the soul is immortal or that there is a continual living existence of the human personality which transcends the physical consequences of death) is a teaching which makes a mockery out of the inspired revelation of God that the dead remain dead (and will continue to remain in their graves) until their resurrections from the dead.

And let's face it, if mankind were created by God with an inherent immortality, then the "tree of life" in the midst of the Garden of Eden would have been a redundant item in the Garden. The first lie of the serpent was to tell Eve and Adam that God was a liar and that they would never die (Genesis 3:4). The serpent was trying to convince Eve that it was not necessary to take of the "tree of life" to attain an immortality because, according to the serpent, they had immortality already. He said: "Ye shall not surely die." Satan has been a liar from the very beginning (John 8:44) and he and his ministers (II Corinthians 11:14,15) are constantly perpetuating the same lie to human beings that "ye shall not surely die." At the present, however, some preachers are slightly modifying the serpent's teaching by saying that if you are "in Christ" then you are presently immortal and that you don't have to wait for salvation which is in accord with the scriptural teaching concerning the resurrection from the dead which will occur at Christ's advent. Its erroneous to say that Christians are immortal already. Nothing could be more wrong.

But what about Enoch and Elijah? Do we not read in the Scripture that Enoch did not die and that Elijah was transported into heaven? Let us first look at the matter of Elijah. The verse that makes some people thing that Elijah was taken into heaven where God lives is II Kings 2:11. This describes the scene when Elijah departed from his successor Elisha. It says: "And it came to pass, as they still went on and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven." From this, it has been surmised by many people that Elijah was taken to God's throne in heaven and has remained there alive ever since. In no way is this true.

The fact is, there are three usages of the word 'heaven' in the Bible. One is where the birds fly and the clouds exist (that is, our atmosphere) (Genesis 1:20). The second is where all the heavenly bodies are (Genesis 1:14-17). And the third is, indeed, the very region where God himself resides. This is even called "the third heaven" by apostle Paul (II Corinthians 12:1,2). Was it "the third heaven" into which Elijah was taken? The answer is clearly NO. We even have the express teaching of Christ himself that no one (man or woman) has ever ascended into the heaven where God resides. "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven" (John 3:13). This means that Elijah (who lived almost 900 years before the birth of Christ) could not have gone into the heaven in which God has his residence. He simply went upwards into the heavens where the birds fly and the clouds exist and was transferred to another location on earth.

Such a circumstance concerning Elijah was even anticipated by those who lived in Elijah's time and knew him personally. A righteous man by the name of Obadiah told Elijah that he believed God would cause "the Spirit of YHVH to carry thee whither I know not where" (I Kings 18:12). This shows that the power of Elijah to be transported by the Spirit from one place on earth to another was already recognized as possible by the people who lived at the time. And when Elijah handed over power to his successor, Elisha, he was indeed transported through the air out of the central area of Palestine into the kingdom of Judah in the south (II Kings 2:11). Elijah only went into the "first heaven" (the atmosphere of the earth), and not into outer space or the heaven of God's throne. This is made clear in the scripture because about seven years later we find Elijah still on earth (but this time living in Judah) writing a letter to the King of Judah (II Chronicles 21:12). So Elijah continued to live on earth.

Elijah was simply taken miraculously through the air to a location in southern Judah. The prophet Ezekiel experienced the same phenomenon in his day (Ezekiel 3:12-14) and even the evangelist Philip was similarly transported bodily through the air from a spot near Gaza to the city of Azotus a few miles away (Acts 8:39,40). Thus, Elijah was not taken to the heaven where God lived. The prophet died a few years after his "transfer" and is awaiting his resurrection from the dead (like all the saints of old). Of all who have lived in the flesh, Christ "only hath immortality" ( I Timothy 6:16).

Now what about Enoch? The answer is much the same. The apostle Paul in the Book of Hebrews says this about Enoch: "By faith Enoch was translated [Greek: transferred] that he should not see death; and was not found because God had translated [transferred] him: for before his translation he had this testimony that he pleased God" (Hebrews 11:5). Notice that Paul did not say Enoch did not die. He simply said he was transferred by God to a place where no death could be seen. Where was that place? The answer is plain but it may be a surprise to some people. Enoch was transferred into the Garden of Eden which remained on earth until the Flood. This was the place where God had His presence (Genesis 3:8; 4:16). This was a place where anyone taken into the Garden could talk to God face to face as the word "presence" signifies.

It was in the Garden that God was accustomed to walk in the cool of the day (Genesis 3:8). Now note this point. This Scripture says that two men were able to "walk WITH GOD" and these were Enoch and Noah (Genesis 5:22-24; 6:9), while later men such as Abraham were able to "walk BEFORE GOD" (Genesis 17:1). It was only 'in the midst of the Garden" that God walked, and to "walk with God' meant that Enoch was transferred into the Garden where he stayed in a permanent way in God's presence until his death. Noah was also permitted to "walk with God' in the Garden in Eden, but he was also allowed to leave in order to build the ark.

Thus, Enoch at the age of 365 was not found in human society any longer. As the Scripture says: "He was not; for God took him [transferred him in the Garden]." Where, as Paul said, "he should not see death" (Hebrews 11:5). Paul was not saying that Enoch would not die. He simply meant that Enoch was taken to a place where no death could be seen. And while in the Garden no death was seen. The same occurs in the New Jerusalem where it says "there shall be no more death" (Revelation 21:4). But Enoch did die (maybe near the time when the Garden ceased at the Flood) because Paul said "these ALL DIED" (Hebrews 11:13, and this obviously (as the context shows) including Enoch. This means that both Enoch and Elijah are like all other men. Both are dead and awaiting the resurrection at the second advent of Christ.
Ernest L Martin

Offline Raggedy Anne

« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2009, 05:55:20 PM »
Willie  :hithere:

I appreciate your thoughts on this topic.   Perhaps "was not" just means he passed away peacefully.   
That is how my mother died -- just leaned back and closed her eyes while riding in a car with my sister.
It was a peaceful passing and she was not anxious about it since she did not know it was going to be
her last breath.   My father-in-law died in a similar manner sitting in a comfortable chair.  Just went to sleep.
I'd like to pass in a similar way if it is in God's permissive will.   I do not want to die a violent, painful death.

Anne
Ours is not to make up anybody's mind, but to open hearts.
You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2009, 06:15:00 PM »
:cloud9: Personally, I don't see a problem with it saying Enoch was translated by faith and did not see death and was taken into heaven. I don't think that could be any plainer, and since faith in Christ is a prerequisite, to me it just seems that He revealed Himself to him for him to accomplish this.

The Spirit IS Christ, and He is not limited to one age since by Him and thru Him all things were created. The Spirit is active throughout all generations; the Spirit came upon Saul and he prophesied. I think in both the case of Elijah and Enoch, He was simply "creating" two types and shadows for us. My  :2c: Blessings.....
Ok that's your opinion. But based on what? Words like 'can' and 'not limited' are noting more that wishful thinking.
Shure it could be done. But the way I see it another verse claims Jesus was the first.
So unless you show me at least 1 verse that supports your view it's just your personal opnion to me.... :2c:
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2009, 06:33:45 PM »
 :cloud9: I already gave you one verse; did you miss the one about the Spirit coming upon Saul and he prophesied?  :laughing7:

I'd also like to point out that He ascended and descended all thru the "book of ages", which is what it literally is; He didn't just do it in the NT account of 2000 years ago.

And CHB, it's an interesting article but I kinda tuned him out, as soon as I got to his statement about the soul being unconscious after death, which I know to be untrue. I discussed this on another thread and don't feel like rehashing it here, but that's where I stand on that. Blessings...
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 06:50:20 PM by Cardinal »
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2009, 06:59:20 PM »
:cloud9: I already gave you one verse; did you miss the one about the Spirit coming upon Saul and he prophesied?  :laughing7:

I'd also like to point out that He ascended and descended all thru the "book of ages", which is what it literally is; He didn't just do it in the NT account of 2000 years ago.

And CHB, it's an interesting article but I kinda tuned him out, as soon as I got to his statement about the soul being unconscious after death, which I know to be untrue. I discussed this on another thread and don't feel like rehashing it here, but that's where I stand on that. Blessings...

Amen Card
  I can see the soul  that "rests" in the Lord and His Work
  the seat of emotions   where the peace and joy and Holy Spirit is felt and known by reciving this  promise of  God though Jesus Christ ....  Hebs 4  :HeartThrob:
Jesus is the reward  !!

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2009, 07:39:32 PM »
I never overlook those spirit verses.
By stating that you add contradictions instead of clearing them up.
I doubt the verses about Enoch and Elijah only have a spiritual component.
Perhaps the spirit form of Jesus ascended and decented billions of times but is that relevant? Jesus was the fist man that did so. For me that means someone that was/is of flesh and blood. That happend long after Enoch and Elijah.
 :dontknow:
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2009, 07:57:48 PM »
 :cloud9: How do you know He wasn't one of the 3 that appeared to Abraham, for example? There are plenty of Christophanies in the book, including Him appearing as the gardener after His resurrection, and the man on the road to Emmaus that spoke to the two, in the NT.

My point was, that He tries to get us to quit looking at His form and to look at Him behind the form, as Spirit. Both Elijah and Enoch could have been taken up IN CHRIST, who is as both a chariot of fire, and a whirlwind.

I've seen Him as the whirlwind myself, and I saw no man, yet it was Him. Obviously at least for Enoch, it would have necessitated a change in his nature, no less than the one we are currently anticipating, ie. the redemption of our BODIES.

I'm not trying to argue with anyone's post here, just throwing out some food for thought.......Blessings.....

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2009, 10:07:41 PM »
:cloud9: How do you know He wasn't one of the 3 that appeared to Abraham, for example?
What 3?

There are plenty of Christophanies in the book, including Him appearing as the gardener after His resurrection,
But we are not discussing 'appearing' but 'ascending' or 'not found anymore'

My point was, that He tries to get us to quit looking at His form and to look at Him behind the form, as Spirit. Both Elijah and Enoch could have been taken up IN CHRIST, who is as both a chariot of fire, and a whirlwind.
I don't argue with that. I simply don't know that. But I do know I've read a verse that clearly states Jesus was the first man to ascend. So all the above doesn't really help me.

I've seen Him as the whirlwind myself
Great. Maybe a million others saw. Maybe a 1 miljon unmentioned people are taken away in a whirlwind.

and I saw no man, yet it was Him.
But the verse said Jesus was the first man/human to ascend. I'm in no may claiming Jesus before of after never visited earth. Maybe He even took several people before Enoch away.

I'm in no way caliming I have solid proof of anything. But at least I have a few verses that seem to say Enoch, Elijah and Moses are not in heaven. Moses was buried by Father. Totally out of context? Very well possible!
But no matter how true it is what you write I'm simply unable to believe you until you debunk my use of those verses.
Just because I don't believe teachings of the HS clash with a verse

Obviously at least for Enoch, it would have necessitated a change in his nature, no less than the one we are currently anticipating, ie. the redemption of our BODIES.

I'm not trying to argue with anyone's post here, just throwing out some food for thought.......Blessings.....
But if you throw food in a discussion forum it gets...discussed :laughing7:

Offline Raggedy Anne

« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2009, 10:32:36 PM »
Quote from: Whitewings
Maybe a 1 miljon unmentioned people are taken away in a whirlwind.

:laughing7:  That made my belly fat jiggle.  Sorry for the yucky visual.  :eeew:

Anne
Ours is not to make up anybody's mind, but to open hearts.
You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.

Offline willieH

• Read Only
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2009, 10:33:00 PM »
willieH: Hi brother James... :hithere:

Yeah, good points Willi.  As far as my "imagining" things, I said "sounds almost like...don't know if it's accurate".  There was also this part of my post -

"Know what?  I don't know!  I'm just throwing out some thoughts on an intersting question you asked."

:mblush:  Sorry bro... I did not mean it was "your" speculation, ...I meant it is ANYONE who beholds Enoch as alive and IN HEAVEN, is holding a speculation (imagination)... Again, no offense or criticism was intended toward you my brother.  :cloud9:

Also, 2 more things -

I'm going to do a little word study on this "Nor does the WORD say that Enoch was "transferred"...actually, as I said, The Christian Bible is a very literal translation to the Koine Greek.  I don't know exactly what Greek word that is, and how others translate it, but I want to look.

Actually, the word which appears "translated" in Heb 11:5 as "translated" -- means -- removed, exchanged, transfer, transfigure or disguise, change sides, pervert, turn, translate, etc. -- #G3346 -- Metatithemi

The other thing is, he seemed to be missing, as in, "they couldn't find him".  Not sure how that fits.

Thanks, James.

Because the WORD does not plainly state this, we should not speculate... however, as I noted earlier, PAUL notes in Col 1:13 that we are "translated" into the Kingdom of God as believers...

This does not mean that we shall not DIE, nor does it mean that we have "left the earth"...  :dontknow:

(1)  As Anne, suggests... perhaps Enoch DIED -- the Lord ending his days on the earth, for his work was done, or his part in THIS LIFE was complete...  :dontknow: ...or,

(2)  Another possibility PHYSICAL Disassociation with UNBELIEF/UNBELIEVERS happens often when conversion takes place in the heart...  

Many that find the Lord, no longer associate or "hang out" with former friends... for their lives, goals, desires, habits, lifestyle, etc... has completely changed, and there is nothing left in common with them.

:Peace: bro  :afFro:

...willieH  :cloud9:

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2009, 10:40:21 PM »
Many that find the Lord, no longer associate or "hang out" with former friends... for their lives, goals, desires, habits, lifestyle, etc... has completely changed, and there is nothing left in common with them.
This must be the first post of you I understood Willie :thumbsup:
So when I leave this forum I'm saved?
Or do I misunderstand your "former friends"?  :laughing7:

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2009, 12:25:57 AM »
Thanks Willi, maybe I misunderstood.  Sorry.  This topic is a bit of a puzzler.  :scratchhead:

You'll never be our former friend WW.  :bigGrin:
Looking unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith.  Heb. 12:2

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2009, 12:31:06 AM »
 :cloud9: Definitely a topic worth digging into some more; got it on my list of priorities for the next 30 days, LOL. Blessings....

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2009, 01:13:03 AM »
Here is an article I thought you might enjoy.

Did Enoch and Elijah Die?....

Ernest L Martin

Holy smokes, C...what an interesting article.  Certainly worth a read.  Thanks for posting it.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 01:18:02 AM by jabcat »

Offline willieH

• Read Only
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2009, 03:44:51 AM »
willieH: Hi WW... :hiya: :hithere:

This must be the first post of you I understood Willie :thumbsup:

:cheerleader:  well, ...I'm quite happy forya, WW...   :myahoo: :laughhand:

Are you planning to leave us, WW?  :upset: ...I so enjoy confusing you!  :wacko2: (juz kidn, bro  :icon_jokercolor:)

Or do I misunderstand your "former friends"?  :laughing7:

If you do not see that many lives are CHANGED by their HEART's encounter with God, then maybe you "don't understand", ...WW --  :dontknow:

As far as former friends... A person which is delivered from drugs... doesn't continue to hang with his "connection" eh?  :drunken_smilie: :drunken_smilie: :drunken_smilie: :drunken_smilie:

Or maybe the one who used to frequent the bar,  :Party: and get soused -- :beerburp: ...no longer is an, "attendee"...   :search:

As James said... you'll never be a "former friend"... :mwink:

I don't see that this would apply to you anyway WW... after all, ...as I recall,  :shakepoint: ...you never did share your "pot" with us!  :pointlaugh:

...willieH

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2009, 09:49:20 AM »

Are you planning to leave us, WW?  :upset: ...I so enjoy confusing you!  :wacko2: (juz kidn, bro  :icon_jokercolor:)
I think I confused you with my little joke. You wrote something that I understood as: If we turn to Christ we start a new life and leave the old life/friends behind.
I'm still in what you call "old life" So if i turn to Christ I have to leave you Willie :Mcry:

Gota go now. Gonna walk a bit in this place. Never know what happens..... WW is here
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 09:54:04 AM by WhiteWings »

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2009, 10:39:47 AM »
WW, you don't claim to be any sort of champion of the faith, or even mostly a believer.  I'll tell you though, ever since you've been posting here, you've been so respectful of the scriptures and the things of God.  I want to take a second and say "thank you".  I know you were joking about leaving, and I thought it was funny;  but know that you have many friends here.   :HeartThrob:

James.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2009, 10:50:59 AM »
Thank you f r i e n d  :handshake:

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2009, 11:17:44 AM »
Thank you f r i e n d  :handshake:

Luke 18:9-14

And He also told this parable to some people who trusted in themselves
that they were righteous, and viewed others with contempt:
"Two men went up into the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the
other a tax collector.
"The Pharisee stood and was praying this to himself: 'God, I thank
You that I am not like other people: swindlers, unjust, adulterers, or
even like this tax collector.
'I fast twice a week; I pay tithes of all that I get.'
"But the tax collector, standing some distance away, was even
unwilling to lift up his eyes to heaven, but was beating his breast,
saying, 'God, be merciful to me, the sinner!'
"I tell you, this man went to his house justified rather than the
other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but he who humbles
himself will be exalted."

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2009, 12:58:58 PM »
WW is in Damascus? :mshock:

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2009, 04:32:41 PM »
WW, you don't claim to be any sort of champion of the faith, or even mostly a believer.  I'll tell you though, ever since you've been posting here, you've been so respectful of the scriptures and the things of God.  I want to take a second and say "thank you".  I know you were joking about leaving, and I thought it was funny;  but know that you have many friends here.   :HeartThrob:

James.

:cloud9: Amen to that Jab.....sad to say I've known professing Christians with less positive to say about the scriptures......Blessings...

Offline sparrow

• Bronze
  • I watch, & am as a sparrow alone upon the rooftop.
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2009, 05:49:13 PM »
WW, you don't claim to be any sort of champion of the faith, or even mostly a believer.  I'll tell you though, ever since you've been posting here, you've been so respectful of the scriptures and the things of God.  I want to take a second and say "thank you".  I know you were joking about leaving, and I thought it was funny;  but know that you have many friends here.    :HeartThrob:

James.

Ditto that!
 :icon_flower:  :HeartThrob: :girlheart: :dsunny: :gguitar: :skittles: :hihat:

:winkgrin:

:goodpost:
"I knelt to drink,
And knew that I was on the brink
Of endless joy. And everywhere
I turned I saw a wonder there."

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2009, 06:27:15 PM »
WW, you don't claim to be any sort of champion of the faith, or even mostly a believer.  I'll tell you though, ever since you've been posting here, you've been so respectful of the scriptures and the things of God.  I want to take a second and say "thank you".  I know you were joking about leaving, and I thought it was funny;  but know that you have many friends here.    :HeartThrob:

James.

Ditto that!
 :icon_flower:  :HeartThrob: :girlheart: :dsunny: :gguitar: :skittles: :hihat:

:winkgrin:

:goodpost:
           :HeartThrob:  second   3rd that :laughing7:

and he has  great wit to boot!  :icon_jokercolor: :happy3: LOL 

Jesus is the reward  !!