Author Topic: ADAM\EVE  (Read 5590 times)

Offline Taffy

• Gold
ADAM\EVE
« on: April 27, 2011, 03:46:06 PM »
ADAM/EVE were ONE [male and female-] until a deep SLEEP (ignorance- ) came upon MANKIND.

The SPIRIT OF GOD (ADAM) and the SOUL OF MAN (EVE) were SEPERATED –WITHIN THE GARDEN (US).

eve then is shown to be the MIND\soul of ADAM birthing the carnal mind -

ADAM = mankinds  is EVE is YOUR SOUL

EVE, your soul is the MOTHER of ALL living - with in HER womb [ HER MIND] she would bear TWO sons-- the FIRST after the seed of the serpent being CARNAL MAN\MIND the second shown as the SPIRITUAL man \the MIND of Christ- this pattern is repeated MANY times but HIDDEN
 Isaac pleaded with the LORD on behalf of his wife, because she was unable to have children. The LORD answered Isaac's prayer, and Rebekah became pregnant with twins. 
 Jhn 8:9   And they which heard [it], being convicted by [their own] conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, [even] unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. 

But the two children struggled with each other in her womb. So she went to ask the LORD about it. "Why is this happening to me?" she asked. 

heres the promise that the second SON[ ACHRIST TYPE OUR NEW EVE] WOULD PREVAIL over the our first EVE
  And the LORD told her, "The sons in your womb will become two nations. From the very beginning the two nations will be rivals. One nation will be stronger than the other; and your older son will serve your younger son."
is this really speaking about pregnant women
3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy pain and thy conception; in pain thou shalt bring forth children[a) son, male child]; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
The woman is eve-our soul who rebelled-
this verse is reference to the CHILDBEARING of the WOMAN who was told to be Silent--= saved BY CHILBEARING

Paul mentions TRAVAIL, UNTIL the LORD is FORMED in them-- travail is childbirth and the pangs thereof-

paraphased-- there will be MUCH pain and sorrow Birthing the SON within your WOMB= MIND= eve

"Yet by your husband is your restoration, and he shall rule over you.

who is the HUSBAND? its Christ -who shall restore the SOUL\eve and HE shall RULE over you- as IS the same AS THE WOMAN\EVE subject to the man\Christ = HIS CHURCH---
For I have heard a voice as of a woman in travail, [and] the anguish as of her that bringeth forth her first child, the voice of the daughter of Zion, [that] bewaileth herself, [that] spreadeth her hands, [saying], Woe [is] me now! for my soul is wearied because of murderers.
   O inhabitant of Lebanon, that makest thy nest in the cedars, how gracious shalt thou be when pangs come upon thee, the pain as of a woman in travail

And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: 

she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.   

and then JOHN

A woman[ YOUR EVE] when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.

WHAT NOW concerning the PAINS and sorrow of CHILDBIRTH, the resoration of HIM IN US , the BIRTHING\renewing of our soul\MIND-

And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Then ADAM Spoke once again to Eve
And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, 

Jhn 8:4   They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. 

Jhn 8:5   Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? 

Jhn 8:6   This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with [his] finger wrote on the ground, [as though he heard them not]. 

Jhn 8:7   So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. 

Jhn 8:8   And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. 

Jhn 8:9   And they which heard [it], being convicted by [their own] conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, [even] unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. 

Jhn 8:10   When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? 

Jhn 8:11   She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. 

Jhn 8:12   Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. 
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 03:50:03 PM by Taffy »
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Molly

• Gold
Re: ADAM\EVE
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 09:39:38 PM »
Did you mention the Nachash [serpent] anywhere?

What does it mean that enmity is put between the seed of the woman and the seed of the Nachash?

Why doesn't it say between the seed of the man and the seed of the Nachash?

If the woman is the soul--what is the Nachash?  Are you saying woman=soul=serpent? Or are you saying the soul does not necessarily have to be carnal?

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 09:53:45 PM »
Did you mention the Nachash [serpent] anywhere?

What does it mean that enmity is put between the seed of the woman and the seed of the Nachash?

Why doesn't it say between the seed of the man and the seed of the Nachash?

If the woman is the soul--what is the Nachash?  Are you saying woman=soul=serpent? Or are you saying the soul does not necessarily have to be carnal?
Molly- if you read any other posting about the serpent-- its within MAN [our eve]it brings forth earthy understanding, not grasping the spiritual-- tis why it CRAWLS on its belly[ MIND] in the DUST= its what births only the natural understanding in US-- consider the JEWS just LIKE serpents who couldnt see the SPIRITUAL TRUTH of Christ being the reality of the LAW and OPPOSSED HIM--so yes the sepernt within us our soul\mind is our eve -the carnal mind

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ

Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.

considerTHE two sons which EVE- thats our mind -our womb has TWO sons in it-- one after the serpent= carnal mind= the latter shown after the spiritual man[ Christ] HIS MIND= seed..  HENCE the carnal mind is enmity to HIS--- :icon_flower:

the latter son[ mind] will prevail over the formerbeing the serpent----

ENMITYis hatred- they oppose one another as does the carnal Mind against the spiritual--- shown in allegory within the post
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 09:57:29 PM by Taffy »
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 10:42:50 PM »
Quote from: Taffy
ENMITYis hatred- they oppose one another as does the carnal Mind against the spiritual--- shown in allegory within the post

I'm trying to see how/if your allegory holds up--because the enmity is not between the woman[soul/carnal mind] and the man[spirit].  It is between the seed of the woman and the seed of the Nachash.

So the woman is producing seed and the Nachash is producing the seed and the two are at enmity.  So who is the woman in the allegory and who is the Nachash, and how are they different?  How is their seed different?  Whence comes the enmity?

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 10:53:33 PM »

I'm trying to see how/if your allegory holds up--because the enmity is not between the woman[soul/carnal mind] and the man[spirit].  It is between the seed of the woman and the seed of the Nachash.

So the woman is producing seed and the Nachash is producing the seed and the two are at enmity.  So who is the woman in the allegory and who is the Nachash, and how are they different?  How is their seed different?  Whence comes the enmity?

- eve is OUR soul shown as the carnal MIND but HIDDEN "WITHIN IT  " IS HIS SEED- SLAIN from the beginning- HIS seed lays sleeping till made awake- HE makes DARKNESS- thats THE CARANL MIND HIS hiding PLACE, hid behind the veil wating to resurrect with in-- is that better? :icon_flower:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2011, 11:05:10 PM »
I don't know.

So the seed of the woman[the soul] is Christ.

The seed of the Nachash [the soul] is carnal mind?

The soul is both Christ and the carnal mind?  Or, Christ hidden inside the carnal mind?  :dontknow:

Online WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2011, 11:14:53 PM »
Molly maybe this quote explains it a bit. :winkgrin:
im still very much dazed by the anestetic

:lazy:  nite
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2011, 11:19:32 PM »
I don't know.

The soul is both Christ and the carnal mind?  Or, Christ hidden inside the carnal mind?  :dontknow:

YES molly OUR eve being the carnal when BIRTHED slew HIM-- so he lays SLEEPING= dead to the carnal mind awaiting to resurrect once again within- By him sleeping,   the carnal minded sleep with him, Being DEAD""" to""" HIM
consider this-this is underlooked scripture supporting UR :icon_flower:

1Th 5:10   Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. 

1Th 5:11   Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

Luk 9:60   Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God. 
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 11:22:54 PM by Taffy »

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2011, 11:57:56 PM »
Luk 9:60   Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God. 
Molly he sais all things in the figurative---

whats the dead IN THEM-- THEIR SOUL right---- so let them BURY [ put to DEATH] the DEAD soul IN THEM- ie their soul needs SLAYING- so CHRIST can LIVE--- :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 12:02:00 AM by Taffy »

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2011, 12:45:04 AM »

- eve is OUR soul shown as the carnal MIND but HIDDEN "WITHIN IT  " IS HIS SEED- SLAIN from the beginning- HIS seed lays sleeping till made awake- HE makes DARKNESS- thats THE CARANL MIND HIS hiding PLACE, hid behind the veil wating to resurrect with in-- is that better? :icon_flower:

From whence this teaching? I have to believe there is some teacher or paper on this thinking of eve is our soul/woman/carnal mind the flesh, the serpent etc.
Im not trying to be out of line, I just would like to know where these thoughts and reasonings come from. Or are you the first to bring this forward?  I believe there is something to it and to consider, but I cannot understand why it is so adamantly spoken, thats it, period, forget about believing that there is another understanding.

Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2011, 12:49:13 AM »

From whence this teaching? I have to believe there is some teacher or paper on this thinking of eve is our soul/woman/carnal mind the flesh, the serpent etc.
Im not trying to be out of line, I just would like to know where these thoughts and reasonings come from. Or are you the first to bring this forward?  I believe there is something to it and to consider, but I cannot understand why it is so adamantly spoken, thats it, period, forget about believing that there is another understanding.
mm-- I know more then a few who understand this--   Like at tent- along  with others who see it too elsewhere -- also --- its no one off mystery Brother--- for mine paul KNEWthis too-- :icon_flower:

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2011, 01:12:42 AM »
Paul knew this too
Taffy

That's a big claim to make, on a teaching like this. I often find revelation understandable with a bit of study and prayer but this one, seems to jump over here and there, slide around, twist, do a time jump, then leap into other territory. Either it's a complex revelation, or it's mans attempt to explain something that does not exist or I perceive perhaps just a personal idea of what the symbols mean to the individual, but it's a bit far fetched to say that the apostle Paul also saw Genesis in this manner. We see that the apostle Paul took Genesis seriously and believed that Adam and Eve were real people of God.

2 Corinthians 11:3
But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2011, 01:47:46 AM »
Paul knew this too
Taffy

That's a big claim to make, on a teaching like this. I often find revelation understandable with a bit of study and prayer but this one, seems to jump over here and there, slide around, twist, do a time jump, then leap into other territory. Either it's a complex revelation, or it's mans attempt to explain something that does not exist or I perceive perhaps just a personal idea of what the symbols mean to the individual, but it's a bit far fetched to say that the apostle Paul also saw Genesis in this manner. We see that the apostle Paul took Genesis seriously and believed that Adam and Eve were real people of God.

2 Corinthians 11:3
But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
:icon_flower:

And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and [there was] not a man to till the ground.

even up until noah there was no rain on the earth- wow- have you noticed that? must have been aThirsty place TT-- Christ spoke in parables and for mine the figurative is the purpose of what being told-- even through out genesis let alone the Garden-- :icon_flower:

• Gold
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2011, 01:55:13 AM »
I had noticed sometime ago that it did not rain until Gen. 7:4 and then God caused the flood. It is very interesting that Adam according to Gen.3:17-19 was to do all that farming or growing, tilling, toiling, whatever with out a drop of water/rain. That I believe is substansial.
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2011, 01:58:18 AM »
I had noticed sometime ago that it did not rain until Gen. 7:4 and then God caused the flood. It is very interesting that Adam according to Gen.3:17-19 was to do all that farming or growing, tilling, toiling, whatever with out a drop of water/rain. That I believe is substansial.

Kind of a NATURAL unexplainable Mystery Micah  EGH?--again the figurative for mine is where its at Brother :icon_flower:

• Gold
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2011, 02:12:54 AM »
You are just so wise that I am beginning to feel somewhat at a disadvantage and unread. I may have to log off, for me thinks my posts will only cause laughter and greif on the forum debating with such a parable knowledged and spiritual one. I perhpas need to feel humbled and embarassed :sigh:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2011, 02:15:54 AM »
You are just so wise that I am beginning to feel somewhat at a disadvantage and unread. I may have to log off, for me thinks my posts will only cause laughter and greif on the forum debating with such a parable knowledged and spiritual one. I perhpas need to feel humbled and embarassed :sigh:
Not at all Brother - Im given to share what Im given to see --one gleans from the body knowing the HEAD is WHO Gives the increase-- TO HIM the praise ALWAYS- in the hope it Uplifts others---  :HeartThrob:

« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 02:33:09 AM by Taffy »

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2011, 02:46:14 AM »

Interesting you mention that. I also noticed something big in Genesis, a few days ago. Perhaps were onto something. I will share soon.

• Gold
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2011, 02:47:29 AM »
Taffy, my friend and brother I was under the impression that a PM was a private message, I did not know it could or would be posted as quotes on the forum. Its fine with me, I was just unaware that you were a seer, and that your spiritual inflow and knowledge was such an influence to others, you know the bottom line, the dot at the end of the sentence, the last word, thus saith the lord. I feel a need to request your forgiveness. Yeah its heavy sarcasim but unfortunatlly I never met anyone like you. I do not retract a single PM my friend. :HeartThrob:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2011, 02:57:20 AM »
Taffy, my friend and brother I was under the impression that a PM was a private message, I did not know it could or would be posted as quotes on the forum. Its fine with me, I was just unaware that you were a seer, and that your spiritual inflow and knowledge was such an influence to others, you know the bottom line, the dot at the end of the sentence, the last word, thus saith the lord. I feel a need to request your forgiveness. Yeah its heavy sarcasim but unfortunatlly I never met anyone like you. I do not retract a single PM my friend. :HeartThrob:
Brother- i felt it necessary after your kind post to inform others That Im NOTHING-- one didnt mean it to overlap with our conversation :HeartThrob:

you have no need for a request for forgivness here Micah--- we are HIS body, prayerfully building each OTHER up---

Blessings :icon_flower:

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2011, 03:15:46 AM »
 :handshake: 

• Gold
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2011, 03:23:09 AM »
You dear Taffy are no more NOTHINGthan I. It is your platform that woman/eve/ is the soul...carnal mind and the serpent that stunts my mental understanding.
I felt the same way about many things the Lutheran church taught, then the Baptist church, then Pentacost, then non denominational. I just dont get how some things get nailed down as, well here is the answer, when there is someone who cannot, will not, or is not supposed to see that, "thus says the lord."

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2011, 03:26:40 AM »
You dear Taffy are no more NOTHINGthan I. It is your platform that woman/eve/ is the soul...carnal mind and the serpent that stunts my mental understanding.
I felt the same way about many things the Lutheran church taught, then the Baptist church, then Pentacost, then non denominational. I just dont get how some things get nailed down as, well here is the answer, when there is someone who cannot, will not, or is not supposed to see that, "thus says the lord."

no worries Brother-- no worries---  :HeartThrob: if it blesses fine- if it doesnt -- thats fine too bro--- :icon_flower:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 03:29:45 AM by Taffy »

• Gold
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2011, 04:00:06 AM »
No worries. Still I feel that there may be worries of some sort, but I will not worry about them.

Online WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2011, 07:12:14 AM »
I often find revelation understandable with a bit of study
The carnal bloke I am I agree with that statement. But there are various ways of study. The usual study of looking up verses word meanings etc etc.
But there is another method of studying. Just accept a teaching/idea as true (for a few  weeks). Then just do your regular Bible stuff and simply keep checking if that teaching fits. You don't have to understand why. Just see if it makes sense in more than just 1 place.
A good example of that is 'for ever' and 'age'.  You can start digging in real deep in the ancient Greek. At scholar level. Go to the library and search for old none Biblical writings. Or.... you can just accept it and at every possible verse see if age makes more sense that for ever. If it never does makes sense you debunked the idea without looking up one Greek word. If it does you at least have some prove the age teaching isn't totally insane.

:2c:
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...