Author Topic: Just a quick 'hi' from me!  (Read 667 times)

jesushandsarekindhands

Just a quick 'hi' from me!
« on: November 26, 2009, 06:15:00 PM »
Hi everyone!

I saw that Card had left me a little message asking how things were going and thought that I should share with everyone, because I have been wanting to talk to you all lately and not had much time, so i figured that rather than send everyone an individual message it would be better just to say what i have to say to everyone in the one go on here.

Well im doing a lot better! 
Things have been really strange lately and so much has been happening. 
I have not been online much at all these past few weeks and have been working at getting well (over my depression etc), i dont really want to go back to spending too much time online again as i dont think it was really good for me! 

Ive been changing my life around a lot and doing lots of different things and avoiding computers etc for the most part...In the past they had ruled my life as i spent the last 2 years working from home and was never really off a computer.  I have had to break a lot of old habits lately to get better and it's been very hard.

Ive been reading all about UR, i accept it now.
Ive been watching tonnes of videos on the subject and praying and repenting and letting Jesus inside and i must say i am doing a LOT better already...I'm much happier, although i cry a lot because my emotions are all over the place right now, but I do feel that love (God) is pulling me through and do feel that once again I am coming to know the REAL God who loves the world, who saved the world and who helped me many many times in my past for which I will always be thankful and for which I feel terrible for letting my best friend down for so long by clinging to false doctrines and doing all kinds of 'evils'.

I have suffered and still am suffering for my sins, which were my own fault and my own doing and the consequences are mine.
Luckily God in his infinite mercy seems to be giving me 'yet ANOTHER' chance to sort myself out and hopefully he will continue to do so so that I can get back on my feet again and in the days ahead i might be able to help others as I was helped.

I feel myself changing everyday. 
I feel a lot more love, a lot less hate, a lot less desire to do all kinds of sinful things which were ruining me and bringing me death (believe me).
I have more time for people, have a lot less anger and a lot more patience. 
I have become much less judgemental and i hope that all this will continue and i will be striving for it.

Many months ago (long before i joined this forum) i had a bad experience with an electrice fence...
...Basically i didnt know it was an electric fence!  (Stop laughing! Haha!)
Anyway i came out of a river, crawled up the bank and right onto the fence, where i was electricuted. 
Well...I thought i was having a heart attack, it really pulsed right through my chest. 
I fell to the floor and thought
"Oh no..." (or words to that effect).
My foot must have touched the fence again and again i felt a shock and i thought -
"Oh no....im going to die here", I looked up at the sky and i thought -
"Im not ready...I could have done so much better with my life", and all i could think of was that i felt so ashamed of myself and my life that i would not have wanted to meet God at that time...I had let him down, i could have done so much better.

Anyway after 3 jolts from the fence, the wally (me) realized that he wasnt having multiple heart attacks, but was being shocked by the fence.
I had a little cry, thankful i was alive and thought
"Now i need to sort my life out".  But i didnt know how.

I went back to the bible, read all about the eternal hell and punishments and vengeance and wrath etc etc, and felt like id have just been as well dying that day, because it all didnt make sense and i got quite miserable.
The hell preachers made no sense, and all i was seeing from Christian mouths was hatred, name calling and to be honest, the thought of being in hell away from such people was starting to look better than Heaven to me.

Then of course i came here, found out that there were in fact others who believed in UR and i learned more about it and am now realiseing that it was the truth i had inwardly known all along.

I love the message of UR because from the very first time i picked up a bible, i inwardly knew that God would save everyone...somehow.  Although in recent years i did doubt that a little, i always knew that God (love) would never fail, and would eventually find a way to heal this broken world and all the broken hearts of the world, although from reading Bible translations with the word 'eternal' and 'hell' etc etc, what was I to do?  What was I supposed to believe?  I was very mixed up.

Thanks for everyone's prayers....And i know that some of you have been praying or at least thinking of me in your thoughts, because i have made a good recovery already and have felt a lot of love. 
Im having good days and bad days and am up and down a lot, hopefully i will get more time soon and will be able to talk to everyone again individually at some point (im staying away from home with good friends right now).

Im really thankful to everyone on here.
The modern Christian thinking for the most part brings death, but this message brings life....It has made me WANT to please God and not want to run from him anymore as i have been doing these last few years....And in some ways I can't blame myself for that, it can be very confusing and I pray so much for people who are struggling with their false doctrines etc and honest agnostics, searching for love and truth but they just cant find it.
When im better i want to help those people.

I havent forgotton any of you and will be back soon.
Totally love you all.

Offline fullarmor2

Re: Just a quick 'hi' from me!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 06:29:13 PM »
    I would like to share something with you that is helping me in my faith.   I bought a small  2 gig mp3 player and I loaded it up with mp3 teachings.   I ordered a  CD from Gary Amirault  which has dozens of teachings on it from him.  Also I got a bunch of others from other sources as well.     It has really been helpful to learn from people who have already been down this road to the extent that they have.   So,     I hope this will help you or anyone else who is interested.     Blessings!    :happy3: 
For all those who live in the shadow of death,  a glorious light has dawned!  And for all those who stumble in the darkness,   behold,   your light has come!!

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 06:45:15 PM »
 :cloud9: Wonderful, Marc, I'm so happy for you!  I thank Him for finishing the good work He has begun in you. :girlheart: Blessings....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 06:55:56 PM »
Hang on Marc!

natcat86

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2009, 10:21:09 PM »
Yay! So glad to hear you are doing well. Bless you brother x

Offline peacemaker

• Bronze
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2009, 11:19:43 PM »
Marc, you can walk and talk with God in the cool of the day, asking him to give you wisdom. Perhaps you will see something that many do not at present and will be drawn to share it with others from the heart of hearts.

He is always speaking, nudging, and calling us, we just need to listen. May your life be filled with peace, love, joy, and an open heart.  A thought for today:

"If you want to walk on water, you've got to get out of the boat."

Nude swimming is allowed, that of being naked before him and not ashamed. But if we remain in the thoughts of this vessel, we will be tossed to and fro in the lake of judgment, having little or no faith; never truly trusting in him.

"I'd rather go naked than to wear the fur coats of men."

peacemaker

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2009, 02:42:23 AM »
 :cloud9: Good post PM........ :thumbsup:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Raggedy Anne

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2009, 04:00:05 AM »
I also highly recommend the audio teachings from Gary Amirault.  He has a very soothing voice.  I listened to them over and over for a long, long time and they did miraculous things for me.  I was just so ready to be fed at that time and so very hungry for understanding.

Bless you -

Anne
Ours is not to make up anybody's mind, but to open hearts.
You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2009, 04:33:55 AM »
Good testimony Marc, sounds encouraging!
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline sparrow

• Bronze
  • I watch, & am as a sparrow alone upon the rooftop.
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2009, 07:10:18 AM »
...and i learned more about it and am now realiseing that it was the truth i had inwardly known all along.

The modern Christian thinking for the most part brings death, but this message brings life....It has made me WANT to please God and not want to run from him anymore as i have been doing these last few years....And in some ways I can't blame myself for that, it can be very confusing and I pray so much for people who are struggling with their false doctrines etc and honest agnostics, searching for love and truth but they just cant find it.
When im better i want to help those people.

I havent forgotton any of you and will be back soon.
Totally love you all.

Love you too, friend!
What raw, beautiful, totally from the heart, words. Thank you for sharing all of that.
You really brought a huge smile to this tired bird's heart tonight.  :HeartThrob:
Esp. the two things I bolded above.
 :HeartThrob:  :HeartThrob:  :HeartThrob:

:icon_flower:
"I knelt to drink,
And knew that I was on the brink
Of endless joy. And everywhere
I turned I saw a wonder there."

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.