Author Topic: Jer 1:5  (Read 913 times)

Offline Eduard

• Snr
Jer 1:5
« on: April 26, 2013, 12:58:20 PM »
"I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb. Before you were born, I set you apart and appointed you as My prophet to the nations."

This is one of my favorite verses from the Old Testament. I like to think it applies to all believers today as well who teach the Gospel.
Micah 7:7

But as for me, I will look to the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me.

Offline JBerton

• Truth Seeker
Re: Jer 1:5
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 05:00:48 PM »
Isa 25:1    O LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you; I will praise your name, for you have done wonderful things, plans formed of old, faithful and sure.  [ESV]

Isa 44:2    Thus says the LORD who made you, who formed you from the womb and will help you: Fear not, O Jacob my servant, Jeshurun whom I have chosen.  [ESV]

Isa 44:24   Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, who formed you from the womb: "I am the LORD, who made all things, who alone stretched out the heavens, who spread out the earth by myself... [ESV]

Gal 4:19    ...my little children, for whom I am again in the anguish of childbirth until Christ is formed in you!  [ESV]
:Book: NEVER STOP SEARCHING! :Chinscratch:

Offline Eduard

• Snr
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 12:35:19 PM »
All great verses! :thumbsup:
Micah 7:7

But as for me, I will look to the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me.

Offline marie glen

• Bronze
  • HiS perfect intent? Besides paradise & perfection?
    • My Bubbles!
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 04:01:03 PM »
Amen! I can't help but think before our heavenly Father did any creating and forming, He examined all possibilities ever possible and then set out to bring about the very best of all possible scenarios/outcomes. And has done all things just the way He has, in order to bring about the absolutely best possibility. :gsmile: :gthumbsup:
~ ~ ~
Where does it say no repentance after death? being resurrected still in their sins (the 2nd) during age of Judgment, there's sure to be weeping and wailing & for those habitual despisers of God, gnashing of teeth--who may make their way to LOF
~Is weeping & wailing the beginning of the redemptive process??
~ ~ ~
The historist elements in the Bk of Rev shed light on the futurist! (Like13:13, same as, 6:12-17, but both  begin/historist & end/futurist r described here so early! a clever lock; & parts of ch12-hist; ch's 10,12,13 = inserts)
~imo we are at 7:1 a pause of 6:12/splitting of atom

Offline JBerton

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 07:26:54 PM »
These verses say we are pretty special, wouldn't you say? :banana:
:Book: NEVER STOP SEARCHING! :Chinscratch: