Author Topic: The Body of Christ In Unity In John's Revelation  (Read 1878 times)

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
The Body of Christ In Unity In John's Revelation
« on: September 24, 2012, 12:38:14 AM »
John 13:34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. 35 By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

John 17: 17 Sanctify them in the truth; Your word is truth. As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. For their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they themselves also may be sanctified in truth. "I do not ask on behalf of these alone, but for those also who believe in Me through their word;  that they may all be one; even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me. The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one; I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that You sent Me, and loved them, even as You have loved Me.  Father, I desire that they also, whom You have given Me, be with Me where I am, so that they may see My glory which You have given Me, for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.

Eph 4:11 And He gave some as apostles, and some as prophets, and some as evangelists, and some as pastors and teachers, 12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of service, to the building up of the body of Christ; 13 until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ. 14 As a result, we are no longer to be children(carnal believers, babes, I Cor 3), tossed here and there by waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, by craftiness in deceitful scheming(the flood of the dragon of rev 12); 15 but speaking the truth in love(James 3:13-18), we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head((manchild), even Christ, 16 from whom the whole body, being fitted and held together by what every joint supplies, according to the proper working of each individual part, causes the growth of the body for the building up of itself in love.

These previous three portions of scripture, for me, seal the prophetic certainty of a manifestation of the Body of Christ as it ought to be, in the Spirit, under the headship of Jesus Christ, manifest in the earth.

I also see some pictures of this prophetic reality in John's revelation, and in Paul's letter to the Ephesians.

Rev. 10:10 I saw another strong angel 1)coming down out of heaven, 2)clothed with a cloud; and 3)the rainbow was upon his head, and4) his face was like the sun, and 5)his feet like pillars of fire; 2 and 6)he had in his hand a little book which was open. He placed his right foot on the sea and his left on the land; 3 and he cried out with a loud voice, as when a lion roars; and when he had cried out, the seven peals of thunder uttered their voices. 4 When the seven peals of thunder had spoken, I was about to write; and I heard a voice from heaven saying, "Seal up the things which the seven peals of thunder have spoken and do not write them." 5 Then the angel whom I saw standing on the sea and on the land lifted up his right hand to heaven, 6 and swore by Him who lives forever and ever, who created heaven and the things in it, and the earth and the things in it, and the sea and the things in it, that there will be delay no longer, 7 but in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, then the mystery of God is finished, as He preached to His servants the prophets.

8 Then the voice which I heard from heaven, I heard again speaking with me, and saying, "Go, take the [c]book which is open in the hand of the angel who stands on the sea and on the land." 9 So I went to the angel, telling him to give me the little book. And he said to me, "Take it and eat it; it will make your stomach bitter, but in your mouth it will be sweet as honey." 10 I took the little book out of the angel's hand and ate it, and in my mouth it was sweet as honey; and when I had eaten it, my stomach was made bitter. 11 And they said to me, "You must prophesy again concerning many peoples and nations and tongues and kings."
In Revelations 10, I believe we see a fulfillment of Jesus' prayer in John 17 and Paul's revelation in Ephesians 4, NOTE THAT:

There are 6 characteristics of the Son of God in six characteristics of the strong angel/messenger. I see these characteristics as fulfillment of Ephesians 4:13…. "until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ."

Look at them and see what you think :o)

1)COMING DOWN OUT OF HEAVEN-
 Jesus said, "I am the bread of life COMING DOWN FROM HEAVEN". The term "COMING DOWN FROM HEAVEN" means that which is already real in the [heavenly realms, within the veil, in the spirit] manifesting in the ages within realm of men.

1 Pet 1:20 For He was foreknown before the foundation of the world, but has appeared in these last times for the sake of you.
Jesus is the word, the LOGOS(living word), our manna, "every word that comes from the mouth of God" upon which we live, the bread of heaven.

The strong angel/messenger is the MANIFESTATION, "come down out of heaven" before men as Jesus declared in John 13, prayed in John 17 and as Paul defined in Ephesians 4. It is IMO, A PROPHETIC CERTAINTY.

2)CLOTHED WITH THE CLOUD-
Hebrews 12:1 Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us.....

22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to myriads of angels, 23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God, the Judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, 24 and to Jesus, the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood, which speaks better than the blood of Abel.25 See to it that you do not refuse Him who is speaking.....

Here again we see us, the ecclesisa, "coming down out of heaven", "clothed in clouds" and God speaking.

It is written somewhere that the Lord comes forth in clouds and thick darkness, and we know Jesus is "Coming in the clouds"- IMO we are those clouds. I believe the revelation of Jesus Christ will crescendo at the end of the age in the manifestation of His Bride and His City coming down out of the heavens within His people, due to a "latter rain" of the Spirit.
James 5:7,8 Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waits for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain. Stay patient; establish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draws nigh.

Acts 2:16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will show wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and awesome day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be made whole.

3)A RAINBOW UPON HIS HEAD-

The rainbow upon His head signifies the head is in heaven, and we are "seated in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus" as we are "growing up in all aspects into the head". The revelation of the salvation of all and the covenant of Noah that God Almighty would never again destroy the whole earth is a symbol for the "restoration of all things" and the "salvation of all" and the "whole creation set free into the glorious liberty of the children of God". Ezekiel's vision incorporates many of these aspects in a resounding confirmation.

Ezekiel 1:26 Now above the expanse that was over their heads there was something resembling a throne, like lapis lazuli in appearance; and on that which resembled a throne, high up, was a figure with the appearance of a man.  Then I noticed from the appearance of His loins and upward something like glowing metal that looked like fire all around within it(breastplate of righteousness), and from the appearance of His loins and downward I saw something like fire; and there was a radiance around Him.  As the appearance of the rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the appearance of the surrounding radiance. Such was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. And when I saw it, I fell on my face and heard a voice speaking.

The Spirit of Reconciliation is the radiance surrounding the throne. Oneness, union, harmony rising within the Body of Christ and shining out into the whole world.......

Ro. 5:5 And hope makes not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

1 Pet. 1:22 Since you have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto a sincere love of the brethren, see that you love one another with a pure heart fervently:  Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which lives and abides forever. For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withers, and the flowers fall away: But the word of the Lord endures forever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

4)HIS FACE SHONE LIKE THE SUN-

Although this may be the aspect about which most could be written, due to the volume of references in scripture comparing the sun, the dawn, the noonday and the light to the glory of God- it is also the aspect with which we are all most familiar. Our God is LIGHT, Our God is a CONSUMING FIRE, Our God is LOVE. His presence is as the sun, dispelling all darkness. The light of His countenance is blessing and prosperity and healing. The turning of His face away, the dwindling of His presence and glory- the "outer darkness" where the soul languishes until the heart returns to first love and reconciliation.

As regards the ecclesia, the "house of God"- it is the presence of the glory of the Lord, His "divine nature" expressed corporately, that make the "lamp upon the lampstand" shining light into the whole house, the "city set on a hill" that shines light into the whole world.(revival/restoration- 1: lamps among the ecclesia restore the house 2: cities set on hills restore the world)

1 Cor. 4:4 Therefore, since we have this ministry, as we received mercy, we do not lose heart, 2 but we have renounced the things hidden because of shame, not walking in craftiness or adulterating the word of God(dragon), but by the manifestation of truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God(sunshine/presence/manifest truth). 3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 5 For we do not preach ourselves but Christ Jesus as Lord, and ourselves as your bond-servants for Jesus' sake. 6 For God, who said, "Light shall shine out of darkness," is the One who has shone in our hearts to give the Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.

The light shines in the darkness and the darkness cannot overcome it. Let there be light! Jesus prayed "SANCTIFY THEM IN THY TRUTH" so that we would excel in the ministry of reconciliation and restoration BY THE MANIFESTATION OF TRUTH.

SANCTIFY THEM IN THY TRUTH-  Not with the dead letters of doctrines and laws in the hands of men, but rather the LIVING WORD in the SPIRIT creating living epistles upon human hearts, building a tabernacle of living stones.

Arise O Lord to thy Dwelling Place/tabernacle, thou and the ark of thy strength, let thy priests be clothed with righteousness and thy godly ones sing for joy....

2 Pet. 1:16
For we did not follow cleverly devised tales when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of His majesty.  For when He received honor and glory from God the Father, such an utterance as this was made to Him by the Majestic Glory, "This is My beloved Son with whom I am well-pleased"—  and we ourselves heard this utterance made from heaven when we were with Him on the holy mountain. So we have the prophetic word made more sure, to which you do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star arises in your hearts.  But know this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture is a matter of one's own interpretation,  for no prophecy was ever made by an act of human will, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.

End part 1
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 10:23:45 AM by eaglesway »
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
Re: The Body of Christ In Unity In John's Revelation pt 2
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 12:38:44 AM »
5)FEET AS PILLARS OF FIRE-

How blessed upon the mountains are the feet of them that bring good news of glad tidings!

The angel said to the shepherds FEAR NOT my brothers for I bring you GOOD NEWS of GLAD TIDINGS for ALL PEOPLE.

He makes His messengers as flames of fire, breathing words of spirit and life.

While we walk the earth we are in the fire, because we are His who is the fire. We stand in the fire as did Shadrach Meshach and Abeneggo, MANIFESTING THE SUPERIOR GOVERNMENT OF GOD BEFORE WHICH THE GOLDEN HEAD OF BABYLON HAS NO POWER
(beyond what he is granted for the testing of the saints). We are the wick upon which the flame kindles and shines it's light, BEFORE A GREAT CLOUD OF WITNESSES who have gone before, and DEMONSTRATING THE WISDOM OF GOD UNTO THE PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS IN THE HEAVENLY REALMS IN CHRIST.

Eph 3:8 To me, the very least of all saints, this grace was given, to preach to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ,  and to bring to light what is the administration of the mystery which for ages has been hidden in God who created all things;  so that the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known through the church to the rulers and the authorities in the heavenly places.  This was in accordance with the eternal purpose which He carried out in Christ Jesus our Lord,  in whom we have boldness and confident access through faith in Him.

This is the mystery and its administration and the manifold wisdom of God that we are making known...

Eph 1:9-11.....having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself, that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth—in Him.

I believe there will be a unified, spirit- animated body of believers in the earth under the headship of Jesus declaring the salvation of all as a foundation within the gospel as we exit this "present evil age" and enter into the age where "victory of the light under the manifest headship of Jesus Christ" will begin.

6)THE LITTLE BOOK IN HIS HAND-

Rev.1:9  I, John, your brother and fellow partaker in the tribulation and kingdom and perseverance which are in Jesus, was on the island called Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus.  I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like the sound of a trumpet,  saying, "Write in a book what you see, and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea."

Rev 1:12 Then I turned to see the voice that was speaking with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands;  and in the middle of the lampstands I saw one like a son of man, clothed in a robe reaching to the feet, and girded across His chest with a golden sash.  His head and His hair were white like white wool, like snow; and His eyes were like a flame of fire.  His feet were like burnished bronze, when it has been made to glow in a furnace, and His voice was like the sound of many waters.  In His right hand He held seven stars, and out of His mouth came a sharp two-edged sword; and His face was like the sun shining in its strength. When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man. And He placed His right hand on me, saying, "Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last,  and the living One; and I was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of death and of Hades. Therefore write the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things which will take place after these things.  As for the mystery of the seven stars which you saw in My right hand, and the seven golden lampstands: the seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.

Rev. 5:1  I saw [a]in the right hand of Him who sat on the throne a book written inside and on the back, sealed up with seven seals. 2And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, "Who is worthy to open the book and to break its seals?"  And no one in heaven or on the earth or under the earth was able to open the book or to look into it.  Then I began to weep greatly because no one was found worthy to open the book or to look into it;  and one of the elders *said to me, "Stop weeping; behold, the Lion that is from the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has overcome so as to open the book and its seven seals."

And I saw between the throne (with the four living creatures) and the elders a Lamb standing, as if slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God, sent out into all the earth.  And He came and took the book out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne. When He had taken the book, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each one holding a harp and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints.  And they sang a new song, saying,

"Worthy are You to take the book and to break its seals; because You were slain, and purchased for God with Your blood men from every tribe and tongue and people and nation.

"You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God; and they will reign upon the earth
."

The book of revelation is written to the "ecclesia", the "called out ones" of God. Jesus has purchased them from among every tribe and tongue and nation TO BE A PRIESTHOOD OF RECONCILIATION until everyone from every tribe and tongue and nation are redeemed.

This mystery is also explained throughout  Paul's letter to the Ephesians….

Eph2:1 And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins,  in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience,  among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
 But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved),  and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus,  that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.  For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,  not of works, lest anyone should boast.  For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

In Ephesians we see…

1) The mystery of His kind intention, the gathering together of all things in Christ, God's kind intention for the ages.(Eph 1:9-11;Col.1:16-21;1 Cor 15:23-28;Romans 8:18-24)

2) The mystery of the ONE NEW MAN, a priesthood made of Jew and Gentile with NO DIVIDING WALL, having an inheritance with the Son of God- that inheritance being the ministry of delivering  the WHOLE CREATION from futility into the glorious liberty of the children of God. (Eph 3:1-11; Romans chapters 9-11; Galatians Chapter 3)

3)The mystery of the Bride (Eph 5:32;Hebrews 12;Rev 12; Rev 21) a woman clothed in the sun, giving birth to a man-child, the fulfillment of Ephesian 4:7-16

4)The mystery of the gospel(Eph 6:19, Romans 16:25-27) inclusive of all of the above mysteries.

IMO The messenger of revelations 10 will be(and already is in the heavenly realms) the manifestation of all these truths, these mysteries- the full outworking of the secrets sealed within in the "little book", the "sealed scroll" of the prophetic word. I believe the woman clothed with the sun with her man-child in Rev 12 and the flying angel with the eternal gospel in Rev 14 are all pictures of the same things from various perspectives.

But this is no mystery YET TO BE! It is THE UNVEILING of the mystery ALREADY EXPLAINED to those who have ears to hear.

Isaih 29:10 For the Lord has poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and has closed your eyes: he has veiled the prophets and your rulers. And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, Please!, and he says, I cannot; for it is sealed: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, Please! and he says, I don't know how to read.

For this reason Paul prays,

…..that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of Him.  I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you will know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,  and what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward us who believe. These are in accordance with the working of the strength of His might which He brought about in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come.  And He put all things in subjection under His feet, and gave Him as head over all things to the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all. Eph 1:17

First the Body will be submitted to the Head, then the world will follow- as Jesus prayed in John 17.

Eph 3:8-12 To me, the very least of all saints, this grace was given, to preach to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ, and to bring to light what is the administration of the mystery which for ages has been hidden in God who created all things; so that the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known through the church to the rulers and the authorities in the heavenly places. This was in accordance with the eternal purpose(Eph 1:9-11) which He carried out in Christ Jesus our Lord, in whom we have boldness and confident access through faith in Him.

1 Cor 2:6 Yet we do speak wisdom among those who are mature; a wisdom, however, not of this age nor of the rulers of this age, who are passing away;  but we speak God's wisdom in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God predestined before the ages to our glory;  the wisdom which none of the rulers of this age has understood; for if they had understood it they would not have crucified the Lord of glory;  but just as it is written,

"Things which eye has not seen and ear has not heard,
And which have not entered the heart of man,
All that God has prepared for those who love Him."

For to us God revealed them through the Spirit; for the Spirit searches all things, even the depths of God.  For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so the thoughts of God no one knows except the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may know the things freely given to us by God,  which things we also speak, not in words taught by human wisdom, but in those taught by the Spirit, combining spiritual thoughts with spiritual words. But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised. But he who is spiritual appraises all things, yet he himself is appraised by no one. 16 For who has known the mind of the Lord, that he will instruct Him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Ro. 16:25 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery which has been kept secret for long ages past,  but now is manifested, and by the Scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the eternal God, has been made known to all the nations, leading to obedience of faith;  to the only wise God, through Jesus Christ, be the glory forever. Amen.

I know some believe that this is all being assembled in the heavenly realms to be experienced in the resurrection. Maybe so.

I believe that just as Christ was manifested, so also there will be a time for the manifestation of the body of Christ, as an instrument for the ushering in of a new age. I believe I will live to see it.

The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline sheila

• Gold
Re: The Body of Christ In Unity In John's Revelation
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 06:34:25 PM »
wOW, bROTHER...JUST READ YOUR POST AFTER POSTING ON THE PROPHECY THREAD...

AND WHEN HIS FACE SHINES LIKE THE SUN COMING FORTH FROM THE CLOUDS WITH THE REIGNBOW

IN THE HEAVENS..WE SHALL SEE HIM AS HE IS..FOR WE SHALL BE AS HE IS......

AMEN.....THANK YOU FATHER FOR DELIVERING US INTO THE KINGDOM OF THE LOVE OF THE SON!!!!!

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 02:07:31 AM »
MY ABOVE POST IS INCOMPLETE...PLEASE LET ME AMEND IT.

AND AFTER MY' SKIN"[FORESKIN OF HEART?] HAS BEEN DESTROYED....

YE3T IN MY FLESH I WILL SEE GOD.........[MANIFESTATION]...IS THIS POSSIBLY WHAT HE MEANS..

WHEN HE SAYS IF HE HAD NOT'" CUT THOSE DAYS" SHORT..NO FLESH WOULD BE SAVED?

AM SPEAKING OF HIM CUTTING THE DAYS OF OUR UNCIRCUMCISION OF HEART SHORT...

AND THIS IS ETERNAL LIFE..KNOWING GOD AND CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD

MY EARS HAD HEARD OF YOU.......

BUT NOW MY EYES HAVE SEEN YOU...

THEREFORE I  DESPIZE MYSELF AND REPENT IN DUST AND ASHES

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2012, 02:36:38 AM »
I hope so Sheila :o)

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2012, 07:33:41 PM »
Dude. Seriously. Awesome.

This needs to be stickied. I have no clue how.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2012, 06:32:40 PM »
........PAUL PRAYS...THAT HE MAY GIVE YOU A SPIRIT OF WISDOM[FROM ABOVE/HOLY CITY COMING DOWN

FROM HEAVEN] AND OF REVELATION[OF CHRIST AND SONS OF GOD] IN THE KNOWLEDGE

OF HIM.

ISAAIH 62;5   AS A YOUNG MAN MARRIES A MAIDEN SO WILL YOUR SONS MARRY YOU

AS A BRIDEGROOM REJOICES OVER HIS BRIDE SO WILL YOUR GOD REJOICE OVER YOU

THE SPIRIT AND THE BRIDE SAY  COME

COME OUT YOU DAUGHTERS OF ZION  AND LOOK AT KING SOLOMON WEARING THE CROWN

[A CAPABLE WIFE IS A CROWN UNTO HER HUSBAND]

THE CROWN WITH WHICH HIS MOTHER CROWNED HIM ON THE DAY OF HIS WEDDING

THE DAY HIS HEART REJOICED

ALL GLORIOUS IS THE PRINCESS WITHIN HER CHAMBER.....IN EMBROIRDERED GARMENT SHE

IS LED TO THE KING  HER VIRGIN COMPANIONS FOLLOW HER AND ARE BROUGHT TO YOU

FOR ZIONS SAKE I WILL NOT BE SILENT FOR JERUSALEMS SAKE I WILL NOT REMAIN QUIET

TIL HER RIGHTEOUSNESS SHINES OUT LIKE THE DAWN HER SALVATION LIKE A BLAZING TORCH

THE NATIONS WILL SEE YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS AND ALL KINGS Y6OUR GLORY

YOU WILL BE CALLED BY A NEW NAME THAT THE MOUTH OF THE LORD WILL BESTOW

YOU WHO CALL ON THE LORD  GIVE YOURSELVES NO REST AND GIVE HIM NO REST

U7NTIL HE ESTABLISHES JERUSALEM AND MAKES HER THE PRAISE OF THE EARTH

THE LORD HAS MADE PROCLAMATION TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH

SEE YOUR SAVIOUR COMES  SEE HIS REWARD IS WITH HIM AND HIS RECOMPENSE

ACCOMPAINIES HIM  THEY WILL BE CALLED THE HOLY PEOPLE THE REDEEMED OF THE LORD

AND YOU WILL BE CALLED SOUGHT AFTER, THE CITY NO LONGER DESERTED

NOW THE DWELLING OF GOD IS WITH MEN AND HE WILL LIVE WITH THEM

THE OLD ORDER[AGE] OF THINGS HAS PASSED AWAY

IT IS DONE!

I AM THE ALPHA AND OMEGA

THE BEGINNING AND THE END

BUT IN KEEPING WITH HIS PROMISE WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO A NEW HEAVEN

AND A NEW EARTH, THE HOME OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

SO THEN DEAR FRIENDS, SINCE YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS,

MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO BE FOUND SPOTLESS, BLAMELESS AND AT PEACE WITH HIM

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2012, 06:44:42 PM »
The King's daughter is All Glorious Within.

Psalm 45
13 The king's daughter is all glorious within: her clothing is of wrought gold.

14 She shall be brought unto the king in raiment of needlework: the virgins her companions that follow her shall be brought unto thee.

15 With gladness and rejoicing shall they be brought: they shall enter into the king's palace.

16 Instead of thy fathers shall be thy children, whom thou mayest make princes in all the earth.

anna274

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2013, 07:02:09 PM »
5)FEET AS PILLARS OF FIRE-

How blessed upon the mountains are the feet of them that bring good news of glad tidings!

The angel said to the shepherds FEAR NOT my brothers for I bring you GOOD NEWS of GLAD TIDINGS for ALL PEOPLE.

He makes His messengers as flames of fire, breathing words of spirit and life.

While we walk the earth we are in the fire, because we are His who is the fire. We stand in the fire as did Shadrach Meshach and Abeneggo, MANIFESTING THE SUPERIOR GOVERNMENT OF GOD BEFORE WHICH THE GOLDEN HEAD OF BABYLON HAS NO POWER
(beyond what he is granted for the testing of the saints). We are the wick upon which the flame kindles and shines it's light, BEFORE A GREAT CLOUD OF WITNESSES who have gone before, and DEMONSTRATING THE WISDOM OF GOD UNTO THE PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS IN THE HEAVENLY REALMS IN CHRIST.

Eph 3:8 To me, the very least of all saints, this grace was given, to preach to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ,  and to bring to light what is the administration of the mystery which for ages has been hidden in God who created all things;  so that the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known through the church to the rulers and the authorities in the heavenly places.  This was in accordance with the eternal purpose which He carried out in Christ Jesus our Lord,  in whom we have boldness and confident access through faith in Him.

This is the mystery and its administration and the manifold wisdom of God that we are making known...

Eph 1:9-11.....having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself, that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth—in Him.

I believe there will be a unified, spirit- animated body of believers in the earth under the headship of Jesus declaring the salvation of all as a foundation within the gospel as we exit this "present evil age" and enter into the age where "victory of the light under the manifest headship of Jesus Christ" will begin.

6)THE LITTLE BOOK IN HIS HAND-

Rev.1:9  I, John, your brother and fellow partaker in the tribulation and kingdom and perseverance which are in Jesus, was on the island called Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus.  I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like the sound of a trumpet,  saying, "Write in a book what you see, and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea."

Rev 1:12 Then I turned to see the voice that was speaking with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands;  and in the middle of the lampstands I saw one like a son of man, clothed in a robe reaching to the feet, and girded across His chest with a golden sash.  His head and His hair were white like white wool, like snow; and His eyes were like a flame of fire.  His feet were like burnished bronze, when it has been made to glow in a furnace, and His voice was like the sound of many waters.  In His right hand He held seven stars, and out of His mouth came a sharp two-edged sword; and His face was like the sun shining in its strength. When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man. And He placed His right hand on me, saying, "Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last,  and the living One; and I was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of death and of Hades. Therefore write the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things which will take place after these things.  As for the mystery of the seven stars which you saw in My right hand, and the seven golden lampstands: the seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.

Rev. 5:1  I saw [a]in the right hand of Him who sat on the throne a book written inside and on the back, sealed up with seven seals. 2And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, "Who is worthy to open the book and to break its seals?"  And no one in heaven or on the earth or under the earth was able to open the book or to look into it.  Then I began to weep greatly because no one was found worthy to open the book or to look into it;  and one of the elders *said to me, "Stop weeping; behold, the Lion that is from the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has overcome so as to open the book and its seven seals."

And I saw between the throne (with the four living creatures) and the elders a Lamb standing, as if slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God, sent out into all the earth.  And He came and took the book out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne. When He had taken the book, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each one holding a harp and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints.  And they sang a new song, saying,

"Worthy are You to take the book and to break its seals; because You were slain, and purchased for God with Your blood men from every tribe and tongue and people and nation.

"You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God; and they will reign upon the earth
."

The book of revelation is written to the "ecclesia", the "called out ones" of God. Jesus has purchased them from among every tribe and tongue and nation TO BE A PRIESTHOOD OF RECONCILIATION until everyone from every tribe and tongue and nation are redeemed.

This mystery is also explained throughout  Paul's letter to the Ephesians….

Eph2:1 And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins,  in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience,  among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
 But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved),  and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus,  that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.  For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,  not of works, lest anyone should boast.  For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

In Ephesians we see…

1) The mystery of His kind intention, the gathering together of all things in Christ, God's kind intention for the ages.(Eph 1:9-11;Col.1:16-21;1 Cor 15:23-28;Romans 8:18-24)

2) The mystery of the ONE NEW MAN, a priesthood made of Jew and Gentile with NO DIVIDING WALL, having an inheritance with the Son of God- that inheritance being the ministry of delivering  the WHOLE CREATION from futility into the glorious liberty of the children of God. (Eph 3:1-11; Romans chapters 9-11; Galatians Chapter 3)

3)The mystery of the Bride (Eph 5:32;Hebrews 12;Rev 12; Rev 21) a woman clothed in the sun, giving birth to a man-child, the fulfillment of Ephesian 4:7-16

4)The mystery of the gospel(Eph 6:19, Romans 16:25-27) inclusive of all of the above mysteries.

IMO The messenger of revelations 10 will be(and already is in the heavenly realms) the manifestation of all these truths, these mysteries- the full outworking of the secrets sealed within in the "little book", the "sealed scroll" of the prophetic word. I believe the woman clothed with the sun with her man-child in Rev 12 and the flying angel with the eternal gospel in Rev 14 are all pictures of the same things from various perspectives.

But this is no mystery YET TO BE! It is THE UNVEILING of the mystery ALREADY EXPLAINED to those who have ears to hear.

Isaih 29:10 For the Lord has poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and has closed your eyes: he has veiled the prophets and your rulers. And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, Please!, and he says, I cannot; for it is sealed: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, Please! and he says, I don't know how to read.

For this reason Paul prays,

…..that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of Him.  I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you will know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,  and what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward us who believe. These are in accordance with the working of the strength of His might which He brought about in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come.  And He put all things in subjection under His feet, and gave Him as head over all things to the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all. Eph 1:17

First the Body will be submitted to the Head, then the world will follow- as Jesus prayed in John 17.

Eph 3:8-12 To me, the very least of all saints, this grace was given, to preach to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ, and to bring to light what is the administration of the mystery which for ages has been hidden in God who created all things; so that the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known through the church to the rulers and the authorities in the heavenly places. This was in accordance with the eternal purpose(Eph 1:9-11) which He carried out in Christ Jesus our Lord, in whom we have boldness and confident access through faith in Him.

1 Cor 2:6 Yet we do speak wisdom among those who are mature; a wisdom, however, not of this age nor of the rulers of this age, who are passing away;  but we speak God's wisdom in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God predestined before the ages to our glory;  the wisdom which none of the rulers of this age has understood; for if they had understood it they would not have crucified the Lord of glory;  but just as it is written,

"Things which eye has not seen and ear has not heard,
And which have not entered the heart of man,
All that God has prepared for those who love Him."

For to us God revealed them through the Spirit; for the Spirit searches all things, even the depths of God.  For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so the thoughts of God no one knows except the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may know the things freely given to us by God,  which things we also speak, not in words taught by human wisdom, but in those taught by the Spirit, combining spiritual thoughts with spiritual words. But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised. But he who is spiritual appraises all things, yet he himself is appraised by no one. 16 For who has known the mind of the Lord, that he will instruct Him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Ro. 16:25 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery which has been kept secret for long ages past,  but now is manifested, and by the Scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the eternal God, has been made known to all the nations, leading to obedience of faith;  to the only wise God, through Jesus Christ, be the glory forever. Amen.

I know some believe that this is all being assembled in the heavenly realms to be experienced in the resurrection. Maybe so.

I believe that just as Christ was manifested, so also there will be a time for the manifestation of the body of Christ, as an instrument for the ushering in of a new age. I believe I will live to see it.

Thanks eaglesway...I find much "meat" in your posts.  I brought it back for others to be edified, encouraged, enlightened and to share my current ponderings on Noah...

I browsed through "old" posts... of course, I printed this one -- a total of ten pages... as it is helping me connect some dots as I reflect on "What were Noah and his family doing, discussing, etc., during the time they were in the ark?" as well as your phrase  "Sabbath rest of the believer" on another thread.

now this "...manifestation of the body of Christ, as an instrument for the ushering in of a new age" reminds me of:

Gen 9:1 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth. 

I believe this verse is telling us why God "saved" Noah, his sons, and two (male and female) of every creature...  To replenish the earth....   sounds a bit like "ushering in the new age"

Just connecting dots (preferably Scriptures) Still wondering what Noah and his family were doing???? Interesting!  the scriptures don't tell us what they were doing, discussing during their time in the ark.  Now I'm wondering what those of us who are in Christ (ark) should be doing, discussing and how the "sabbath rest of the believer" fits   (I'm taking another look at Hebrews wherein there is a great deal of "rest" being discussed.

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2013, 10:40:53 PM »
Oh yeah! That is awesome! The correlation between Noah the eighth from Adam and the sons of God bringing the whole creation into the perfect liberty of the children of God! New Creation! Oh My, that's really glorious and exciting!

I think this also goes well with Peter's comments about Noah and that kosmos destroyed by water and the coming of a fire that will "consume the elements"(stoicheon, elemental principles), creating a new heavens and a new earth "wherein dwelleth righteousness"(tabernacle of righteousness).

Oh glory! Think I will go run around the house for a bit HAHAHA

3 Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4 They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation." 5 But they deliberately forget that long ago by God's word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water. 6 By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. 7 By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.

(Here we know that by destruction Peter speaks of the disarming of the adversaries and their being subjected to the light of God until all the darkness is burned up)

8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.

11 Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives 12 as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming. That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements(stoicheon) will melt in the heat. 13 But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells.

I personally believe the thousand year day will be the time where the glory of the Lord will go forth until it covers the earth like the water covers the sea. The elemnts spoke of hear are the elementary principles(stoicheon)- same word as "elementary principles(stoicheon) of the oracles of God" from Hebrews 5 and "why do you submit to elementary principles(stoicheon) from Colossians.

We know that the "earth itself" was not destroyed in the flood yet Peter speaks of the first world being "destroyed" by water. IMO, It is not the "earth itself" that is destroyed by fire, it is the corrupt "elements(stoicheon)", the hidden darkness within the foundations(archon) that will be destroyed leaving the earth as a "tabernacle of righteousness".

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2013, 11:30:59 PM »
Hallelujah.... and His eyes were like  blazing fire.........ye shall be baptized with Holy spirit

and fire.  The man of lawlessness gets revealed first..that He does away with at the brightness

of His coming....every hidden thing shall be revealed!!

be careful how ye build...wood hay stubble[doctrines of demons] for that day will reveal it

...yet even they that suffer loss[ due to erronous doctrines] shall be saved as through fire.

for 'certain' men..prophesied of long ago..have slipped in...and with eyes full of adultery

have taken silly women[churches] captive............

come out of her my people...

the day shall not come until the falling away[to doctrines of demons] occurrs and the man

of sin be revealed...[these men serve as examples of vessel of wrath..of angels that forsook

their proper place..and took as many wives[ silly women/churches] as they pleased.

Enoch and Jude and Paul prophesied these things....

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2013, 01:08:14 AM »
They left their proper domain.

To each one is given grace for the edification of the body. The proper abode is to sit humbly at the table. The Lord calls up whom He wills. Better than to be told, you don't belong here(near the head). But man loves glory, high seats in the synagogue, the praise of men, the feeling of empowerment and the love of the deference of "lesser men". So he does not wait on the Lord. The seeks pre-eminence among the brethren. He presents his works as justification. The needy man trusts in God to make his way, poor in spirit, depending on the Lord. His domain will grow because the meek inherit the earth, the peacemakers are the sons of God.

Ro 12:1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. 2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.3 For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought(leave proper domain), but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you.

Eph 4:1 As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. 2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. 3 Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. 4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.7 But to each one of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it.

13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom. 14 But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts(leave proper domain), do not boast about it or deny the truth. 15 Such "wisdom" does not come down from heaven but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic(boumd in aionian chains/abyss). 16 For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder(chaos) and every evil practice(carnality).17 But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. 18 Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.

The difference between "seated in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus" and "falling like lightning" is a broken and contrite heart- from one who has fallen like lightning a time or three :o)

anna274

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2013, 04:12:02 AM »

Eaglesway and Sheila

re: Oh glory... run around the house for a bit.

You're such an encouragement to me.  A few of the more verbal tenants chide me... they can't understand why I spend so much time studying, reading ... the Scriptures...to them using the computer/Internet should involve more fun things...  so I'm so happy that I have a place (TM Forum)  where I can share my "findings, ponderings, etc.," and receive encouragement, confirmation, etc.,

AND I'm so glad you stopped running long enough to add another "meat-filled" post.  So much to chew on...  to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, to Him be all glory.

Again, many, many, many thanks.....  so many dots to connect and with Sheila I sing out loud:  Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2013, 07:21:57 AM »
 :friendstu: :girlheart:

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2013, 08:41:37 AM »
 :cloud9: