Author Topic: The better land  (Read 11429 times)

Online sheila

• Gold
Re: The better land
« Reply #100 on: October 30, 2012, 06:15:39 PM »
 ....we know..precious jewels are formed of fiery stones under immense pressure in the earth....

so too..the Holy City New Jerusalem is decorated with jeweled stones[revealed truths of God]

formed in the fiery coals of Heaven.   Like a rainbow in the heavens..when God promised never again

to bring floods[waters of dragon] upon the people. Instead the world that was...stored up for fire...the fire.

of His jealousy...set a jeweled city in the Heavens..that shall be established in the New Earth

GOD HIMSELF WILL ESTABLISH HER

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #101 on: October 30, 2012, 11:31:15 PM »
"So be it.........all praise to Him beyond all the ages when the greatest veil of them all is finally lifted......" Paul L

Amen!
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.com

Online sheila

• Gold
« Reply #102 on: November 02, 2012, 04:58:49 PM »
I was shown awhite cup this morning..with a remnant of what appeared to be Mountain Dew in it.

ants[g.i.] had come into the cup and were feeding  on the mountain dew.

the dew of heaven wetted Nebuchaddnezer[mind of beast..and He acknowledged that God ruled]

[deadly wound to head/that recovered] but his son[that caused beast to live] took the vessels of the

Lord's temple[stolen vessels] and drank from them...and praised the gods of wood stone,gold etc/idols

this can only mean/as far as I can see...that beastly kingdom has incurred wrath of God...

when it took vessels of God's house to drink out of[gi/ants= image of beast] even His remnant....

that at this time the finger of God wrote the end of his kingdom

I don't know why I was given this at this particular time/unless it has to do with the jehovah's wittness

coming here and I being taken in captivity by that organization..it being a babylon image[gi/ant] that

I was the cup/vessel/stolen of the dew of heaven[annointing]

I know that yesterday wrathful scriptures were given me in judgement on them. :dontknow:

Offline lomarah

• Silver
« Reply #103 on: November 02, 2012, 06:26:11 PM »
Hehehe a cup of Mountian Dew as dew from heaven, I love His sense of humour.  :laugh:

From what I've been reading from those who hear, great judgment is going to fall on babylon soon. It makes me part fearful and part relieved. It will be a great day when her lies can no longer be heard.
From Him and through Him and to Him are all things.

Online sheila

• Gold
« Reply #104 on: November 02, 2012, 06:39:05 PM »
regarding exploits of the saints.  I looked in the dictionary the word exploit..said see explicate

explicate= to make clear or  explicit something obscure or implied,explain fully

[for now we see through a glass darkly] many shall run to and fro and knowledge will increase. or true knowledge

shall become abundant.

Lomorrah,and yet I know His love is with all people...and He shall deliver them from spiritual GIANT IDOLS

[Nebuchaddnezzers image] 

Online sheila

• Gold
« Reply #105 on: November 02, 2012, 06:51:34 PM »
Ezekiel 39;4.5 on the mountains of  Isreal you will fall,you and all your nations and troops withyou.

you will fall for I myself have spoken

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
  • What if today we were just grateful for everything
« Reply #106 on: November 02, 2012, 06:52:51 PM »
On the mountains? Dew tell  :laughing7:
"Why do so many people think that the Bible is only inspired at certain points -  and that  THEY are inspired to pick out which points?"

Offline lomarah

• Silver
« Reply #107 on: November 02, 2012, 11:18:45 PM »
regarding exploits of the saints.  I looked in the dictionary the word exploit..said see explicate

explicate= to make clear or  explicit something obscure or implied,explain fully

[for now we see through a glass darkly] many shall run to and fro and knowledge will increase. or true knowledge

shall become abundant.

Lomorrah,and yet I know His love is with all people...and He shall deliver them from spiritual GIANT IDOLS

[Nebuchaddnezzers image]

Amen!  :cloud9:
From Him and through Him and to Him are all things.

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #108 on: November 03, 2012, 07:17:44 AM »

shall become abundant.

[Nebuchaddnezzers image]

Amen!  :cloud9:

Dan 11:35  And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #109 on: November 03, 2012, 07:37:35 AM »
Daniel 2:44
And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

John 12:13
Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Zechariah 12:3
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Micah 6:2
Hear ye, O mountains, the LORD's controversy, and ye strong foundations of the earth: for the LORD hath a controversy with his people, and he will plead with Israel.

:flamebreath:

Doug

« Reply #110 on: November 05, 2012, 11:08:42 AM »
Daniel 2:44
And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

The legs of iron in the image represent the Roman Empire, and the feet of iron and clay are the kingdoms and governments that arose since the time when Rome was dominant. "In the days of these kings" must refer to the present age. The kingdom of Christ God is now, and it endures forever. It is not something yet to begin. Jesus reigns over all things now, in the present age.

John 12:13
Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

This depicts Jesus as the king who was promised, who would reign in Jerusalem. But shortly afterwards, he was killed. On the third day he rose from the dead. Then he ascended to heaven, and this is when Isaiah 2:2 was fulfilled. "And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it."

The nations began to flow into the church, which is the "mountain of the Lord's house." When Jesus ascended to the throne of his Father, Jerusalem and mount Zion were raised up, and "established in the top of the mountains." It was "exalted above the hills" because it is in heaven. The saints are "translated" into it, Paul said. "Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:" [Col 1:12-13]

Zechariah 12:3
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

The "burdensome stone" is the kingdom of God, and the heavenly Jerusalem, not the earthly city. It is parallel to stone in Nebuchadnezzar's dream which was interpreted by Daniel. "Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces. Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth." Daniel explained that this stone that smote the image is the kingdom that God would set up, and which is fulfilled by Jesus, and his church. 

Micah 6:2
Hear ye, O mountains, the LORD's controversy, and ye strong foundations of the earth: for the LORD hath a controversy with his people, and he will plead with Israel.

:flamebreath:

The "mountain" in Daniel 2:35 is Christ's kingdom. It was a prophecy in the Old Testament, and also a promise, and the promises of God are represented by mountains. In Genesis 49:26, Jacob referred to his blessings as being like mountains; he said to Joseph, "The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills." The promises he received were high like mountains, as they were spiritual. They were also eternal, and endured beyond this present lifetime, and so he spoke of "the everlasting hills" or mountains. This establishes the prophetic significance of mountains. The kingdom of God is referred to as a "mountain" because it is a spiritual promise of long duration. When Jesus said "flee to the mountains" in Matthew 24:16, no doubt he referred to these spiritual mountains, the promises of God, and was not telling people to seek to escape to save their lives, as he also said, "For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it." [Luke 9:24] He was not contradicting himself; he meant that people should seek to enter his kingdom, the greatest mountain of all, and seek his promises. For more on mountains in prophecy, see MP.pdf.

Doug

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #111 on: November 06, 2012, 03:06:31 AM »
True in a spiritual sense, that Gods kingdom has arrived. but the kingdom of the world still operates and is no weaker today than 1000 years ago.

The stone appears to bring the kingdom of God upon the earth and end the kingdoms of the world. The book of revelation celebrates this victory after Christ judges the nations in his wrath against the ungodly.

The kingdoms of this world becomes Christs and we shall rule upon the earth as kings and priests.

Currently we are pilgrims and have no continuing city.

Online sheila

• Gold
« Reply #112 on: November 06, 2012, 03:26:25 AM »
    Jesus told the Pharisees and Sadducees that they did not enter into the kingdom and hindered those who would

He alsogave 'keys' to the Kingdom...He also said, the prostitutes and tax-collectors enter in ahead of you.

where your heart is..there will be your treasure......lay up for yourself treasures in heaventhat

will never pass away..   heaven and earth will pass away..but not my words

the Kingdom of heaven does not come with any startling observance......

entered one-eyed into the Kingdom of Heaven...with the spiritual eye..not the physical one

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #113 on: November 06, 2012, 03:30:06 AM »
thy kingdom  come on Earth as it is in heaven.

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #114 on: November 08, 2012, 07:56:00 AM »
True in a spiritual sense, that Gods kingdom has arrived. but the kingdom of the world still operates and is no weaker today than 1000 years ago.

The stone appears to bring the kingdom of God upon the earth and end the kingdoms of the world. The book of revelation celebrates this victory after Christ judges the nations in his wrath against the ungodly.

The kingdoms of this world becomes Christs and we shall rule upon the earth as kings and priests.

Currently we are pilgrims and have no continuing city.

The little stone has been rolling down the mountain growing in power all this time. At the appointed time it will smash the giant with the golden head, a single power that has stood through the ages since Babylon but has changed its methods and materials through time, becoming a confederation at the time of the end, rather than a monarchy as it was at the beginning.

Online sheila

• Gold
« Reply #115 on: November 08, 2012, 06:36:34 PM »
...interesting aside...clay with high iron content for pottery..known as redware......Yixing clay

cinnabar sand/clay...is very cohesive..........clay mixed with iron

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #116 on: November 08, 2012, 06:50:54 PM »
Yes, interesting indeed. I see the iron mixed with clay as confederated states. "Pieces" of iron, but their union has "no iron", it is clay- the commonality of the people. Each state has its own iron, but there union is easily breakable, and when the feet are smashed, the whole thing will topple.

The evolution of human government has led to such a time as this, where so many states are becoming unified in this "clay" of general humanity- formless and void, awaiting destruction and replacement by the Kingdom of God.

AND THE SEVENTH ANGEL SOUNDED AND I HEARD LOUD VOICES SAYING BEHOLD, THE KINGDOMS OF THIS WORLD ARE BECOME THE KINGDOMS OF OUR GOD AND HIS CHRIST AND HE SHALL REIGN UNTO THE AGE OF THE AGES.

Online sheila

• Gold
« Reply #117 on: November 08, 2012, 07:16:38 PM »
 thinking on the 'cohesiveness' of the Babylon image...and the stone causing it to shatter.......

Jeremiah 33;24   Have you not noticed these people are saying...'the Lord has rejected the

two kingdoms He chose? Isreal and Christ's Kingdom

Romans 11;1  I ask then 'did God reject these people?  By no means...God did not reject His

peoplewho He foreknew.

I perceive that the New World Order coalition will shatter over the stone of stumbling..Kingdom Of Heaven

Matt 10;35  do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth.I did not come to

bring peace but a sword

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #118 on: November 08, 2012, 07:36:19 PM »
Yea

In that day lay a charge doth Jehovah, With his sword--the sharp, and the great, and the strong, On leviathan--a fleeing serpent, And on leviathan--a crooked serpent, And He hath slain the dragon that is in the sea. In that day, `A desirable vineyard,' respond ye to her, I, Jehovah, am its keeper, every moment I water it, Lest any lay a charge against it, Night and day I keep it!
(Isa 27:1-3YLT )

God will raise up the bride at the wedding feast and the birds of the air will feast on the flesh of Kings as they bow before the One who sits upon the throne and kiss His ring :o)

Why have nations tumultuously assembled? And do peoples meditate vanity? Station themselves do kings of the earth, And princes have been united together, Against Jehovah, and against His Messiah: `Let us draw off Their cords, And cast from us Their thick bands.' He who is sitting in the heavens doth laugh, The Lord doth mock at them. Then doth He speak unto them in His anger, And in His wrath He doth trouble them:

`And I--I have anointed My King, Upon Zion--My holy hill.'

I declare concerning a statute: Jehovah said unto me, `My Son Thou art , I to-day have brought thee forth. Ask of Me and I give nations--thy inheritance, And thy possession--the ends of earth. Thou dost rule them with a sceptre of iron, As a vessel of a potter Thou dost crush them.'

And now, O kings, act wisely, Be instructed, O judges of earth, Serve ye Jehovah with fear, And rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Chosen One, lest He be angry, And ye lose the way, When His anger burneth but a little, O the happiness of all trusting in Him!

There is a new day coming.....

(Psa 2:1-12)

Doug

« Reply #119 on: November 09, 2012, 04:48:35 PM »
The "better land" is the land or country that the author of Hebrews mentions in Heb. 11:16, but in Ephesians, Paul speaks of "heavenly places." It seems this is the same thing. Paul often speaks of being "in Christ" and since Christ is in heaven, in the throne of his Father, the saints also have a place in heaven, hence the reference to "heavenly places." Here I will look at each of the verses in Ephesians where this occurs. They are as follows.

Ephesians 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Ephesians 1:20
Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

Ephesians 2:6
And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Ephesians 3:10
To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

The phrase Paul uses is ἐν τοῖς ἐπουρανίοις and this expression also occurs in Eph. 6:12, though the English translation is a bit different, in the KJV, "high places." 

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

It is significant that the very same expression is used here, as in the four previous references. The "spiritual wickedness" must refer to the flawed teachings and beliefs that hold people captive even after they come into the church and believe the gospel. Besides these, there are "rulers of the darkness of this world." These are not flesh and blood enemies but spiritual ones.

There are several prophecies that speak of invaders coming against Jerusalem, and the land of Canaan which represents the spiritual inheritance of the saints, and the "camp of the saints," and "the beloved city." Mount Zion, and Jerusalem were raised up, and established in the top of the mountains, when Jesus ascended to heaven, as foretold by Isaiah. [Isa. 2:2] These prophecies of an invasion apply to the heavenly places which the saints inhabit, in a spiritual sense.

Those who try to apply the invasion prophecies (Ezek. 38-39, Zech. 12, 14) to modern nations are misguided, IMO, as these scriptures depict spiritual conflicts in the "better land" of the saints, in a figurative way. The land which is invaded in Ezekiel 38 is called "the land of unwalled villages." This could hardly apply to the modern Jewish state, and the Israeli West Bank Barrier thwarts the interpretations of Zionists and dispensationalists, who have claimed that the prophecy of Ezek. 38 depicts a Russian-led invasion of the Jewish state. Even former US President Reagan believed this. It is clearly a flawed interpretation.

Similarly the gathering of all nations against Jerusalem in Zech. 14:1-2 applies to the heavenly Jerusalem, not the earthly city. People have been taken captive in tens of thousands of different sects and denominations. This prophecy applies to the church, and helps us to understand its present condition.

In Ezekiel 36 the "mountains of Israel" are possessed by the heathen, and "are taken up in the lips of talkers, and are an infamy of the people." The mountains of Israel represent the spiritual blessings and promises of God to the saints, which have been misrepresented.

The war described in Revelation 12 is a parallel prophecy. Here, John describes it as warfare between angels. The saints are not to be at war with each other, but there is a spiritual war going on, a struggle to understand and come to the truth. In the warfare in Revelation 12, it is the saints who overcome the dragon. "And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death." [Rev. 12:10-11]

Verse 8 says of the dragon and his angels, when they are cast out, "neither was their place found any more in heaven." There is no place for delusions in the better land, and it represents the spiritual things promised to the saints. One of these is the promise that the Spirit will guide us into "all truth."

John 16:13
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Doug

Online sheila

• Gold
« Reply #120 on: November 09, 2012, 05:14:04 PM »
received this in my personal study this morning,Doug...and immediately thought of this thread.

Haggai...a call to build the Lord's house[Jesus said,tear down this temple and I will raise it on

the third day].

v 7 ThisIs What the Lord Almighty says....GIVE CAREFUL THOUGHT TO YOUR WAYS......

GO UP INTO THE MOUNTAINS AND BRING DOWN TIMBER AND BUILD THE HOUSE SO THAT

I MAY TAKE PLEASURE IN IT.......AND THE WHOLE REMNANT OF THE PEOPLE OBEYED THE VOICE

OF THE LORD THEIR GOD...AND THE MESSAGE OF THE PROPHET HAGGAI

[IN THIS WAY THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN COMES TO EARTH...WHEN WE WALK IN ACCORDANCE WITH

THE PROMISES OF THE HOLY MOUNTAINS AND BUILD UP THE TEMPLE....

WHAT IS THIS 'TIMBER' OF THE HOUSE WE BRING DOWN FROM THE MOUNTAINS..IT IS THE  CROSS

OF CHRIST THAT HE WAS RAISED UP ON..IT IS OUR LISTENING TO HIM..OUR FOLLOWING HIM

pROMISED GLORY OF THE NEW HOUSE=BLESSING FOR A DEFILED PEOPLE...FROM THIS

DAY ON I WILL BLESS YOU

ZERRUBABEL THE LORD'S SIGNET RING....TELL ZERRUBABEL THAT IW WILL SHAKE THE HEAVENS

AND THE EARTH...I WILL OVERTURN ROYAL THRONES AND SHATTER THE POWER OF THE

FOREIGN KINGDOMS[HE DOES THAT IN US WHEN HE CAUSES OUR OWN IDOLATROUS IDEAS AND

DOCTRINES OF THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS/RULERS IN HIGH PLACES TO FALL]

make you like my signet ring[seal of Holy spirit]

Online sheila

• Gold
« Reply #121 on: November 09, 2012, 05:29:09 PM »
signet ring mentioned reverses the curse  in Jeremiah 22;24

and Judges 17;2  Micah said to his mother....the 1100 shekels ofsilverthat was taken from you

about which I heard you utter a curse-I have that silver with me..I took it[this a time when Isreal had no

King and all did as they saw fit]Micahs idols

Rev 22;3  No longer will there be any curse..the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city

and his servantswill serveHim

Online sheila

• Gold
« Reply #122 on: November 09, 2012, 05:40:54 PM »
 the wise and foolish builders.......THEREFORE EVERYONE THAT HEARS THESE WORDS OF MINE

AND PUT THEM INTO PRACTICE IS LIKE A WISE MAN THAT BUILT HIS HOUSE UPON THE ROCK

THE RAIN CAME DOWN THE STREAMS ROSE AND THE WINDS BLEW AND BEAT AGAINST

THE HOUSE,YET IT DID NOT FALL,BECAUSE IT HAD IT'S FOUNDATION ON THE ROCK

BUT EVERYONE WHO HEARS THESE WORDS OF MINE AND DOES NOT PUT THEM INTO

PRACTICE IS LIKE A FOOLISH MAN THAT BUILT HIS HOUSE ON THE SAND[SEE CINNABAR SAND]

THE RAIN CAME DOWN THE STREAMS ROSE AND THE WINDS BLEW AND BEAT AGAINST

THAT HOUSE......AND IT FELL WITH A GREAT CRASH

Online sheila

• Gold
« Reply #123 on: November 09, 2012, 05:59:47 PM »
cYRUS,dARIUS DECREE TO REBUILD..AS A  PLACETO PRESENT SACRIFICES[SACRIFICE

AND OFFERINGS THOU DID NOT DESIRE..BUT MERCY] eZRA 6;11  FURTHERMORE,I DECREE

THAT IF ANYONE CHANGES THIS EDICT,A BEAM IS TO BE PULLED FROM HIS HOUSE

AND HE IS TO BE LIFTED UP AN IMPALED ON IT.[LUKE 14;46 CHRIST WOULD SUFFER AND RISE

1 PETER 4;13  BUT REJOICE THAT YOU PARTICIPATE IN THE SUFFERINGS OF CHRIST