Author Topic: Rev 22:2 The cross of life  (Read 5215 times)

Offline peacemaker

• Bronze
Re: Rev 22:2 The cross of life
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2010, 01:25:23 AM »
"Nailed between the mistakes of yesterday and the fears of tomorrow."

To distinguish between light and shadow our blindness is removed in a moment; a twinkle of an eye.
But there are none so blind as those who will not see because they don't want to see.

peacemaker

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2010, 04:17:27 PM »
3 men = 6 arms. + tree = 7
Just like the Menorah :msealed:
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2010, 04:27:57 PM »

JESUS

Adam                            Satan
                                                                                   .
                                                                                   .
                                                                                   .
                                                                                   .
                                                                                   .
                                                                                   .

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2010, 05:38:01 PM »
The second Adam, Jesus, is also called First Fruit. Fruit grows on a tree.
So the damage the first Adam did by stealing the fruit is undone by the second Adam.

Ah, yes...Look at it this way--Jesus is the first fruits of them that died.

1 Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

"slept"

G2837
κοιμάω
koimaō
koy-mah'-o
From G2749; to put to sleep, that is, (passively or reflexively) to slumber; figuratively to decease: - (be a-, fall a-, fall on) sleep, be dead.

Jesus is the tree of life.

What seed brought forth the firstfruit?

15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

--Gen 3

Adam and Eve left the garden carrying the seed.

Job 19:25
For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

for now is Christ risen from the dead
the first fruits of them that slept
for I know that my redeemer liveth
and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth
and though worms destroy this body
yet in my flesh shall I see God.

Offline peacemaker

• Bronze
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2010, 09:48:09 PM »

"The Seven days of creation."  :mshock:

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2010, 10:59:08 PM »
 :cloud9:  :winkgrin:  :thumbsup:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2011, 03:52:39 PM »

"The Seven days of creation."  :mshock:
And the festival. (with passover in the middle) :msealed:
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2012, 02:22:24 PM »
Revelation 22:2  In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

That sounds like at least 3 trees of life.

Ezekiel 47:12 Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river. Their leaves will not wither, nor will their fruit fail. Every month they will bear fruit, because the water from the sanctuary flows to them. Their fruit will serve for food and their leaves for healing. "

How many trees of life are there?