Author Topic: Rapture dream  (Read 69974 times)

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
Re: Rapture dream
« Reply #650 on: January 10, 2012, 05:19:10 PM »
 :cloud9: Yes, I know, but it was another split, there is a two part bride, shown all the way thru scripture. Churchianity was blinded to the other half, just like the Jews were blinded to the other half. But they are one stick, split, as in a graft to the tree of life. This revelation proves UR, by the way.  :bigGrin: My  :2c:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 05:24:58 PM by Cardinal »
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
« Reply #651 on: January 10, 2012, 05:37:09 PM »
so what happens to those who aren't from the bloodline then?  how can they become heirs? Aborigines very likely don't have any Israeli DNA, yet I assume there are aborigine christians.

I'm not arguing that all Israel will not be saved.  Just that to say that all christians have Israeli DNA doesn't make sense in regards to the last 3 or 4 pages of points.

The natural comes before the spiritual

Literal Israel before spiritual Israel
Hagar before Sarah
Esau before Jacob
Adam before Christ

The only bloodline that matters is being of the faith of Christ and partaking of His blood.  Otherwise all that talk about Hagar and Sarah makes no sense (to me)

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #652 on: January 10, 2012, 05:51:39 PM »
 :cloud9: I don't think you're hearing me; I'm not the best at explaining what I "see". The split is Jews vs. Gentiles; both are His bride now, because both have an opportunity to birth the son of promise. The Messianic Jews are proof of this; there's over 10,000 in natural Israel alone, now.

The sons of God are being birthed out of this split, and once raised up in Him, they will be "wedded" to those who remain, to woo her with His love. This is witnessed by the scripture about the dead in Christ being raised first, then those that remain.

This "death" is as a splitting of the womb, just like a resurrection is a splitting of the grave to come forth. Those that lay down their lives, are then being raised up to "wed" and produce fruit/seed with those that remain. It's the principle of seedtime and harvest. My  :2c:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #653 on: January 10, 2012, 06:21:05 PM »
Ishmael brought forth 12 nations also[wild donkey of a man]   all nations blessed through promised seed.   ass must be redeemed or his neck broke....

Isreal under bondage typifies Hagar/law/sin.

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
« Reply #654 on: January 10, 2012, 06:40:11 PM »
:cloud9: I don't think you're hearing me; I'm not the best at explaining what I "see". The split is Jews vs. Gentiles; both are His bride now, because both have an opportunity to birth the son of promise. The Messianic Jews are proof of this; there's over 10,000 in natural Israel alone, now.

The sons of God are being birthed out of this split, and once raised up in Him, they will be "wedded" to those who remain, to woo her with His love. This is witnessed by the scripture about the dead in Christ being raised first, then those that remain.

This "death" is as a splitting of the womb, just like a resurrection is a splitting of the grave to come forth. Those that lay down their lives, are then being raised up to "wed" and produce fruit/seed with those that remain. It's the principle of seedtime and harvest. My  :2c:

I agree with you, the split is Jews vs. Gentiles.  Molly is saying its Jews vs. Israel, that the gentiles are Israel blood.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #655 on: January 10, 2012, 07:01:07 PM »
an aside.....the true Israel of God is the salvation of all mankind....all dead in the first Adam raised up in the last Adam[kinsman redeemer]

Satan incited David to number Israel at one time[limit the salvation of God due to the work of man's hands]  a plague broke out[stopped at threshing floor]

we must be careful about limiting God's ability to save all mankind.......one seed of promise is all it takes....the sure mercy's promised to David

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #656 on: January 10, 2012, 07:13:29 PM »
an aside.....the true Israel of God is the salvation of all mankind....all dead in the first Adam raised up in the last Adam[kinsman redeemer]

Satan incited David to number Israel at one time[limit the salvation of God due to the work of man's hands]  a plague broke out[stopped at threshing floor]

we must be careful about limiting God's ability to save all mankind.......one seed of promise is all it takes....the sure mercy's promised to David

:cloud9: Beautiful!  :thumbsup:

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #657 on: January 10, 2012, 07:25:58 PM »

I agree with you, the split is Jews vs. Gentiles.  Molly is saying its Jews vs. Israel, that the gentiles are Israel blood.

:cloud9: And she's also right, IMO.....salvation is of the Jews. There's not 2 covenants; there is 1 fulfilled. The Jews "birthed" the Gentiles; natural flesh is as the mother, if your mother is Jewish, THEN YOU'RE JEWISH. This is why ALL are subject to the law and it's reach, because we are Israel. The fact we're DYING, proves the law is still in effect. And if not "Jewish", why then do we need to be circumcized (in heart)? The whole covenant we have, is an expansion or explanation of the Jewish one. There is no "new" (as in different) covenant, it's the old/flesh made new/Spirit.

The law (our Jewish mother) could not produce righteousness (righteous sons); it takes the heavenly mother to produce them. Christians quote the scripture about our mother not being literal Jerusalem, and citing we must be born from above into our heavenly mother, yet seem oblivious that it's saying, WE EITHER HAVE ONE MOTHER OR THE OTHER, there is no 3rd choice. Blessings....
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 07:36:43 PM by Cardinal »

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #658 on: January 10, 2012, 07:43:39 PM »
 :thumbsup:   agree Rebecca....didn't post on it d/t my not finding the words to clarify on it.   You know,so many,many times our seeming discord

in the spirit comes down to 'toMAtoes,toMAtoes,potatoes,potatoes"

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #659 on: January 10, 2012, 07:45:08 PM »
 :cloud9: Amen....and as we sharpen each other, we sharpen His image we "see".  So it's ALL good. :HeartThrob:

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
« Reply #660 on: January 10, 2012, 09:53:29 PM »

:cloud9: And she's also right, IMO.....salvation is of the Jews. There's not 2 covenants; there is 1 fulfilled. The Jews "birthed" the Gentiles; natural flesh is as the mother, if your mother is Jewish, THEN YOU'RE JEWISH. This is why ALL are subject to the law and it's reach, because we are Israel. The fact we're DYING, proves the law is still in effect. And if not "Jewish", why then do we need to be circumcized (in heart)? The whole covenant we have, is an expansion or explanation of the Jewish one. There is no "new" (as in different) covenant, it's the old/flesh made new/Spirit.

The law (our Jewish mother) could not produce righteousness (righteous sons); it takes the heavenly mother to produce them. Christians quote the scripture about our mother not being literal Jerusalem, and citing we must be born from above into our heavenly mother, yet seem oblivious that it's saying, WE EITHER HAVE ONE MOTHER OR THE OTHER, there is no 3rd choice. Blessings....

If you agreed with Sheila that true Israel is salvation of all, which I agree with, how can you say that then true Israel is also blood descendants in the natural of Israel.  There are many thousands if not millions of people born before Abraham who are not of his natural bloodline. 

This is my main issue with this line of reasoning that literal genetic descendants  of Israel are the church.  The Israel of God is all of humanity yes/no?  We are all one body.

As in adam all die, we are all from the literal bloodline of adam

So also in Christ shall all be made alive, we are all in the spiritual bloodline of Christ

Here's the thing, unless you believe in the daVinci code :laughing7: Jesus has no literal bloodline

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
« Reply #661 on: January 10, 2012, 10:14:14 PM »
takes away the first to establish the second

takes away=anaeiro G337

[Mat 2:16 KJV] - Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth , and sent forth , and slew[337] all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the wise men.
[Luk 22:2 KJV] - And the chief priests and scribes sought how they might kill[337] him; for they feared the people.
[Luk 23:32 KJV] - And there were also two other, malefactors, led with him to be put to death[337] .
[Act 2:23 KJV] - Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken , and by wicked hands have crucified and slain[337] :
[Act 5:33 KJV] - When they heard [that], they were cut [to the heart], and took counsel to slay[337] them.
[Act 5:36 KJV] - For before these days rose up Theudas, boasting himself to be somebody; to whom a number of men, about four hundred, joined themselves : who was slain[337] ; and all, as many as obeyed him, were scattered , and brought to nought.
[Act 7:21 KJV] - And when he was cast out , Pharaoh's daughter took[337] him up[337] , and nourished him for her own son.
[Act 7:28 KJV] - Wilt thou kill[337] me, as thou diddest[337] the Egyptian yesterday?
[Act 9:23 KJV] - And after that many days were fulfilled , the Jews took counsel to kill[337] him:
[Act 9:24 KJV] - But their laying await was known of Saul. And they watched the gates day and night to kill[337] him.
[Act 9:29 KJV] - And he spake boldly in the name of the Lord Jesus, and disputed against the Grecians: but they went about to slay[337] him.
[Act 10:39 KJV] - And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew[337] and hanged on a tree:
[Act 12:2 KJV] - And he killed[337] James the brother of John with the sword.
[Act 13:28 KJV] - And though they found no cause of death [in him], yet desired they Pilate that he should be slain[337] .
[Act 16:27 KJV] - And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open , he drew out his sword, and would have killed[337] himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled .
[Act 22:20 KJV] - And when the blood of thy martyr Stephen was shed , I also was standing by , and consenting unto his death, and kept the raiment of them that slew[337] him.
[Act 23:15 KJV] - Now therefore ye with the council signify to the chief captain that he bring him down unto you to morrow, as though ye would enquire something more perfectly concerning him: and we, or ever he come near , are ready to kill[337] him.
[Act 23:21 KJV] - But do not thou yield unto them: for there lie in wait for him of them more than forty men, which have bound themselves with an oath , that they will neither eat nor drink till they have killed[337] him: and now are they ready, looking for a promise from thee.
[Act 23:27 KJV] - This man was taken of the Jews, and should have been killed[337] of them: then came I with an army, and rescued him, having understood that he was a Roman.
[Act 25:3 KJV] - And desired favour against him, that he would send for him to Jerusalem, laying wait in the way to kill[337] him.
[Act 26:10 KJV] - Which thing I also did in Jerusalem: and many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death[337] , I gave my voice against [them].
[Hbr 10:9 KJV] - Then said he , Lo , I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away[337] the first, that he may establish the second.

The law was hanged on the cross, killed, buried, condemned in the flesh. 

Jesus was made alive in the spirit

The law is the foundation, where are foundations? buried under the ground

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #662 on: January 10, 2012, 10:25:06 PM »

takes away=anaeiro G337

[Mat 2:16 KJV] - Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth , and sent forth , and slew[337] all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the wise men.
[Luk 22:2 KJV] - And the chief priests and scribes sought how they might kill[337] him; for they feared the people.
[Luk 23:32 KJV] - And there were also two other, malefactors, led with him to be put to death[337] .
[Act 2:23 KJV] - Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken , and by wicked hands have crucified and slain[337] :
[Act 5:33 KJV] - When they heard [that], they were cut [to the heart], and took counsel to slay[337] them.
[Act 5:36 KJV] - For before these days rose up Theudas, boasting himself to be somebody; to whom a number of men, about four hundred, joined themselves : who was slain[337] ; and all, as many as obeyed him, were scattered , and brought to nought.
[Act 7:21 KJV] - And when he was cast out , Pharaoh's daughter took[337] him up[337] , and nourished him for her own son.
[Act 7:28 KJV] - Wilt thou kill[337] me, as thou diddest[337] the Egyptian yesterday?
[Act 9:23 KJV] - And after that many days were fulfilled , the Jews took counsel to kill[337] him:
[Act 9:24 KJV] - But their laying await was known of Saul. And they watched the gates day and night to kill[337] him.
[Act 9:29 KJV] - And he spake boldly in the name of the Lord Jesus, and disputed against the Grecians: but they went about to slay[337] him.
[Act 10:39 KJV] - And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew[337] and hanged on a tree:
[Act 13:28 KJV] - And though they found no cause of death [in him], yet desired they Pilate that he should be slain[337] .
[Act 16:27 KJV] - And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open , he drew out his sword, and would have killed[337] himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled .
[Act 22:20 KJV] - And when the blood of thy martyr Stephen was shed , I also was standing by , and consenting unto his death, and kept the raiment of them that slew[337] him.
[Act 23:15 KJV] - Now therefore ye with the council signify to the chief captain that he bring him down unto you to morrow, as though ye would enquire something more perfectly concerning him: and we, or ever he come near , are ready to kill[337] him.
[Act 23:21 KJV] - But do not thou yield unto them: for there lie in wait for him of them more than forty men, which have bound themselves with an oath , that they will neither eat nor drink till they have killed[337] him: and now are they ready, looking for a promise from thee.
[Act 23:27 KJV] - This man was taken of the Jews, and should have been killed[337] of them: then came I with an army, and rescued him, having understood that he was a Roman.
[Act 25:3 KJV] - And desired favour against him, that he would send for him to Jerusalem, laying wait in the way to kill[337] him.
[Act 26:10 KJV] - Which thing I also did in Jerusalem: and many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death[337] , I gave my voice against [them].
[Hbr 10:9 KJV] - Then said he , Lo , I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away[337] the first, that he may establish the second.

:cloud9: I think I said that, didn't I?  :laughing7:

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #663 on: January 10, 2012, 10:49:20 PM »

If you agreed with Sheila that true Israel is salvation of all, which I agree with, how can you say that then true Israel is also blood descendants in the natural of Israel.  There are many thousands if not millions of people born before Abraham who are not of his natural bloodline. 

This is my main issue with this line of reasoning that literal genetic descendants  of Israel are the church.  The Israel of God is all of humanity yes/no?  We are all one body.

As in adam all die, we are all from the literal bloodline of adam

So also in Christ shall all be made alive, we are all in the spiritual bloodline of Christ

Here's the thing, unless you believe in the daVinci code :laughing7: Jesus has no literal bloodline

:cloud9: Perception. The outer court (Israel) included EVERYONE, yet was part of HIS tabernacle, HIS dwelling place, a BODY, specifically the portion of the body that is the feet. You can't split something off from the whole, unless the parts were whole to begin with. Unless you wash my FEET (feet get dusty, the rebellious live in a dry land), you cannot be My disciple.

Outer court (Israel), Inner court (Judah; replaces Levi in spiritual  covenant because their hearts were hardened), Holy of Holies (our Melchisedek priesthood/New Jerusalem/ Mt. Zion).

They are not all Jews that say they are Jews, because of HEART change.  But many that don't know they are "Jews" don't say it, either, for the same reason, only in reverse. But ALL are obligated to be "circumcized". My  :2c:

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
« Reply #664 on: January 11, 2012, 12:23:43 AM »

takes away=anaeiro G337

:cloud9: I think I said that, didn't I?  :laughing7:

I'm not sure if you did but its been playing over and over in my spirit the last week or so.  Sometimes I feel like a broken record is going inside me.

Online eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #665 on: January 11, 2012, 12:59:39 AM »
:thumbsup:   agree Rebecca....didn't post on it d/t my not finding the words to clarify on it.   You know,so many,many times our seeming discord

in the spirit comes down to 'toMAtoes,toMAtoes,potatoes,potatoes"

AMEN!
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Online eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #666 on: January 11, 2012, 02:06:39 AM »
Death where is thy sting?...

Death is "swallowed up" in immortality.

What Israel was has been is being "swallowed up" by what the Bride is becoming. That which "swallows" includes that which it swallows even as that which it swallows gave birth to it.

Like so many other seeds, this seed grows into something that becomes the fulfillment of the promise within the fruit from which it fell.

Abraham sowed the seed of Christ through Isaac, Jacob/Israel(patriarchs...seed sowers).... Moses(lawgiver...foundations)..... David, Solomon(kingdom....glory)........the Prophets(Logos....rhema.....fire). The natural and the supernatural united all the way along the process by the natural seed(root of Jesse)- there was never any deviation.

When Christ was exalted to the right hand the promise that was proclaimed through Joel was fulfilled, swallowing the former promises and extending them to the Gentiles who would believe, and ultimately, to every being in the whole kosmos.

It will come to pass in that day that I will pour out my spirit on all flesh..... (Joel)

This Is That which was promised by the prophet Joel......(Peter at Pentecost)

It is the Spirit in us whereby our adoption is sealed and confirmed and delivered(manifested)-it is intrinsicly related to "the subjection of every adversary" and the Spirit proclaims it through Peter.

Acts 2:32-38 Therefore having been exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He has poured forth this which you both see and hear. For it was not David who ascended into heaven, but he himself says:

'THE LORD SAID TO MY LORD,
"SIT AT MY RIGHT HAND,
35 UNTIL I MAKE YOUR ENEMIES A FOOTSTOOL FOR YOUR FEET."'

36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know for certain that God has made Him both Lord and Christ—this Jesus whom you crucified."

The exaltation of Christ to the right hand initiated a new priesthood based on a better promise- a covenant based in an EXCHANGE OF LIFE, the Spirit in us, Christ in you the hope of glory.

"... in order that in Christ Jesus the blessing of Abraham might come to the Gentiles, so that we would receive the promise of the Spirit through faith."(Gal 3)

The part I am going to share here might be controversial, so take with a grain of salt, but we can receive the "promise" of sonship through the Spirit.... we can receive the "authority to become sons of God" - but refuse the "manifestation" of it.

1 Now I say, as long as the heir is a child, he does not differ at all from a slave although he is owner of everything, 2 but he is under guardians and managers until the date set by the father. 3 So also we, while we were children, were held in bondage under the elemental things of the world. 4 But when the fullness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law, 5 so that He might redeem those who were under the Law,

Believers who are under the law are like slaves, even tho they have the "inheritance" of sons within them in the seed- they do not "walk in the Spirit" and they are not "led by the Spirit". So they are like little children. They must be "managed" and "kept under tutelage". The reason for this is that they have not come under the "perfect law of liberty".  The whole point of everything is that the creation is being set free into "the glorious liberty of the sons of God". This is the love of Jesus for the Father, igniting and overcoming in us-transforming us. This is the glorious gospel.

And you brethren, like Isaac, are children of promise. 29 But as at that time he who was born according to the flesh persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, so it is now also. 30 But what does the Scripture say?

"CAST OUT THE BONDWOMAN AND HER SON,
FOR THE SON OF THE BONDWOMAN SHALL NOT BE AN HEIR WITH THE SON OF THE FREE WOMAN."

31 So then, brethren, we are not children of a bondwoman, but of the free woman.

Therefore, all we who are free from law/letter- the word held in the flesh of man by children/babes.....will be persecuted by those who are still under it, because they fear the freedom, "For freedom Christ has set you free". The law is the only handle the flesh can put on believers- to get them to support organizations and the agendas and ambitons of men who cannot(or will not) see the ultimate plan of God.

Thus, they cannot be priests, because in order to be a priest you must forsake earthly reward/inheritance.  Only those who have forsaken the world and been "swallowed up" by the glory of God can "inherit all things" and "sit with me on my throne".

So, lastly, the Spirit falls and consumes the acceptable offering. The fire burns but the bush is not consumed. "Here I am, I and the children you have given me. We are set as signs and wonders in Israel."

5 And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne(rapture dream).

The purpose of the Bride is to generate sons. She gestates the SEED which is Christ, and sons grow in her who can be "Seated in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus above all principality and powers. They are "walking in" the glorious liberty of utter devotion to the Father and no law can hold them captive in immaturity. The letter of Paul to the Ephesians is a blueprint of this whole "purporse".

Eph 1, the plan(ultimate universal reconciliation), the spirit of revelation and the body, the fulness of Him who fills all in all

Eph 2 The Jews and the gentiles a "tabernacle of God in the Spirit" fitly joined together in Messiah, the "chief cornerstone

Eph 3 The mystery and the means of its fulfillment in the church..".that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, 19 and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God.  THIS IS THE HEART OF IT ALL

Eph 4  An introduction into priesthood, serving one another in the "One Spirt and the One Body under One Lord and growing as we speak the truth in love, through "the effectual working of each individual part"..........................

And He gave some as apostles, and some as prophets, and some as evangelists, and some as pastors and teachers, 12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of service, to the building up of the body of Christ; 13 until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ(sons born). 14 As a result, we are no longer to be children....tossed to and fro by every wind of doctrine and the deceitful scheming of men(dragon's tail and flood of water)

we have a long way to go :o)

Eph 5 Staying in the fire and the mystery of the Bride(a woman clothed with the sun)

Eph 6 Warriors/priests/sons fully equipped to destroy the works of the dragon and preserve the cycle, faithful husbandmen, gently raising children, to increase the reconciliation/restoration of all things, as Lamps shing in a dark place.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 02:13:45 AM by eaglesway »
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
« Reply #667 on: January 11, 2012, 02:32:21 AM »
Death where is thy sting?...

Death is "swallowed up" in immortality.

What Israel was has been is being "swallowed up" by what the Bride is becoming. That which "swallows" includes that which it swallows even as that which it swallows gave birth to it.

Like so many other seeds, this seed grows into something that becomes the fulfillment of the promise within the fruit from which it fell.

Abraham sowed the seed of Christ through Isaac, Jacob/Israel(patriarchs...seed sowers).... Moses(lawgiver...foundations)..... David, Solomon(kingdom....glory)........the Prophets(Logos....rhema.....fire). The natural and the supernatural united all the way along the process by the natural seed(root of Jesse)- there was never any deviation.

When Christ was exalted to the right hand the promise that was proclaimed through Joel was fulfilled, swallowing the former promises and extending them to the Gentiles who would believe, and ultimately, to every being in the whole kosmos.

It will come to pass in that day that I will pour out my spirit on all flesh..... (Joel)

This Is That which was promised by the prophet Joel......(Peter at Pentecost)

It is the Spirit in us whereby our adoption is sealed and confirmed and delivered(manifested)-it is intrinsicly related to "the subjection of every adversary" and the Spirit proclaims it through Peter.

Acts 2:32-38 Therefore having been exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He has poured forth this which you both see and hear. For it was not David who ascended into heaven, but he himself says:

'THE LORD SAID TO MY LORD,
"SIT AT MY RIGHT HAND,
35 UNTIL I MAKE YOUR ENEMIES A FOOTSTOOL FOR YOUR FEET."'

36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know for certain that God has made Him both Lord and Christ—this Jesus whom you crucified."

The exaltation of Christ to the right hand initiated a new priesthood based on a better promise- a covenant based in an EXCHANGE OF LIFE, the Spirit in us, Christ in you the hope of glory.

"... in order that in Christ Jesus the blessing of Abraham might come to the Gentiles, so that we would receive the promise of the Spirit through faith."(Gal 3)

The part I am going to share here might be controversial, so take with a grain of salt, but we can receive the "promise" of sonship through the Spirit.... we can receive the "authority to become sons of God" - but refuse the "manifestation" of it.

1 Now I say, as long as the heir is a child, he does not differ at all from a slave although he is owner of everything, 2 but he is under guardians and managers until the date set by the father. 3 So also we, while we were children, were held in bondage under the elemental things of the world. 4 But when the fullness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law, 5 so that He might redeem those who were under the Law,

Believers who are under the law are like slaves, even tho they have the "inheritance" of sons within them in the seed- they do not "walk in the Spirit" and they are not "led by the Spirit". So they are like little children. They must be "managed" and "kept under tutelage". The reason for this is that they have not come under the "perfect law of liberty".  The whole point of everything is that the creation is being set free into "the glorious liberty of the sons of God". This is the love of Jesus for the Father, igniting and overcoming in us-transforming us. This is the glorious gospel.

And you brethren, like Isaac, are children of promise. 29 But as at that time he who was born according to the flesh persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, so it is now also. 30 But what does the Scripture say?

"CAST OUT THE BONDWOMAN AND HER SON,
FOR THE SON OF THE BONDWOMAN SHALL NOT BE AN HEIR WITH THE SON OF THE FREE WOMAN."

31 So then, brethren, we are not children of a bondwoman, but of the free woman.

Therefore, all we who are free from law/letter- the word held in the flesh of man by children/babes.....will be persecuted by those who are still under it, because they fear the freedom, "For freedom Christ has set you free". The law is the only handle the flesh can put on believers- to get them to support organizations and the agendas and ambitons of men who cannot(or will not) see the ultimate plan of God.

Thus, they cannot be priests, because in order to be a priest you must forsake earthly reward/inheritance.  Only those who have forsaken the world and been "swallowed up" by the glory of God can "inherit all things" and "sit with me on my throne".

So, lastly, the Spirit falls and consumes the acceptable offering. The fire burns but the bush is not consumed. "Here I am, I and the children you have given me. We are set as signs and wonders in Israel."

5 And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne(rapture dream).

The purpose of the Bride is to generate sons. She gestates the SEED which is Christ, and sons grow in her who can be "Seated in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus above all principality and powers. They are "walking in" the glorious liberty of utter devotion to the Father and no law can hold them captive in immaturity. The letter of Paul to the Ephesians is a blueprint of this whole "purporse".

Eph 1, the plan(ultimate universal reconciliation), the spirit of revelation and the body, the fulness of Him who fills all in all

Eph 2 The Jews and the gentiles a "tabernacle of God in the Spirit" fitly joined together in Messiah, the "chief cornerstone

Eph 3 The mystery and the means of its fulfillment in the church..".that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, 19 and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God.  THIS IS THE HEART OF IT ALL

Eph 4  An introduction into priesthood, serving one another in the "One Spirt and the One Body under One Lord and growing as we speak the truth in love, through "the effectual working of each individual part"..........................

And He gave some as apostles, and some as prophets, and some as evangelists, and some as pastors and teachers, 12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of service, to the building up of the body of Christ; 13 until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ(sons born). 14 As a result, we are no longer to be children....tossed to and fro by every wind of doctrine and the deceitful scheming of men(dragon's tail and flood of water)

we have a long way to go :o)

Eph 5 Staying in the fire and the mystery of the Bride(a woman clothed with the sun)

Eph 6 Warriors/priests/sons fully equipped to destroy the works of the dragon and preserve the cycle, faithful husbandmen, gently raising children, to increase the reconciliation/restoration of all things, as Lamps shing in a dark place.

:thumbsup: :HeartThrob:

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #668 on: January 11, 2012, 02:30:49 PM »

Brother,what a Blessing! :HeartThrob:

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #669 on: January 11, 2012, 04:09:57 PM »
 :cloud9: AMEN!  :HeartThrob: :thumbsup:

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #670 on: January 11, 2012, 05:36:35 PM »

Careful!
I said that in post 566 and in 568 Doug called me a false prophet!

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #671 on: January 11, 2012, 06:29:03 PM »
Doug makes a good point.

In the NT, they are not to stay in the holy land and prosper it, but to move out to the ends of the earth to preach the gospel.

Not to mention that Jesus predicts the destruction of Jerusalem, which then occurs in 70ad.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #672 on: January 11, 2012, 06:40:23 PM »

Is that Scripture?

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #673 on: January 11, 2012, 06:52:20 PM »
?

Then He said to them, "Go the whole world over, and proclaim the Good News to all mankind.
--Mark 16:15

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #674 on: January 11, 2012, 06:55:33 PM »

!
Amen.
God spoke that long, long ago.
I just didn't see it as Doug's good point.