Author Topic: Rapture dream  (Read 58336 times)

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
Re: Rapture dream
« Reply #575 on: January 07, 2012, 03:17:30 AM »

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #576 on: January 07, 2012, 03:21:47 AM »
Absolutely!!!  :thumbsup:

CHB

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
« Reply #577 on: January 07, 2012, 03:53:15 AM »

The covenants are, IMO, really renewals. As cardinal put it, "shallower and deeper water". Others have labored, we have entered into their labors. In th process of the restoration of all things, these are the stages of the revelation and restoration from chaos- the last adversary being death. When death dies, a covenant of life that has been unfolding throughout the ages will be fully delivered.....no longer a promise on any level, for anyone....but rather fulflled in everyone.

In Abraham the covenant of a priestly nation began as a seed. First stage patriarchs- Abraham Isaac and Jacob. Fathers. Then through Jacob, the transition to sons, a nation, 12 tribes, sons of the promise. Transition to nation/kingdom - even in shadow form(moon, no inner glory) a lamp(Zechariah) to the nations, the beginning of the blessing in Abraham.

Then, through the seed of David, Messiah brings a new birth, not of man or the will of man, but of the blood of Christ, Hebrews and Gentiles, a "new" nation that is grafted into and then swallows up the "root", even as the "root of Jesse" is swallowed up by the Son of David, frirstborn among many brethren, bringing many sons unto glory- our "Joshua", captain of our salvation. The church, the bride, the new lampstand, composed of lampstands, earthen vessels bearing the precious treasure of the divine nature by the indwelling Holy Spirit- written in "words of life" upon tablets of flesh not stone, living epistles, the hearts of human beings reconciled to God and bearing in themselves a preisthood, "the ministry of reconciliation".

The newer, younger covenant is made in Christ's blood bearing no relationship to former heritage.

:thumbsup:

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #578 on: January 07, 2012, 04:03:33 AM »

The land: Spirit, soul and body; and all God's people say, AMEN.

Doug

« Reply #579 on: January 07, 2012, 04:12:48 AM »

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 3:28-29
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Paul said, Abraham's seed, to whom the promises apply, is Christ.

vs. 7:
Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

Galatians 6:15-16
For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.
And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

Doug

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #580 on: January 07, 2012, 04:15:43 AM »

Was Abraham Jewish?

Doug

« Reply #581 on: January 07, 2012, 05:02:19 AM »

Was Abraham Jewish?

If Levi was in the loins of Abraham as Hebrews 7:10 says, would Judah be in there also?

Doug

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #582 on: January 07, 2012, 05:05:44 AM »

The question is about Abraham.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #583 on: January 07, 2012, 05:24:05 AM »
Abraham was an uncircumcised Gentile when the promise was made to him and the covenant struck.

But, he believed God, and it was counted to him for righteousness.

Therefore, he had the seed of Christ.

So it seems fitting that the first to inherit [in great numbers] would be the Gentiles.

[Who were also the lost house of israel, but that's another story.]

But in fact the prophecy said the Gentiles would inherit---you will be a father of many nations [Gentiles]  and all the nations [Gentiles] of the world will be blessed in you.

There were also only Gentiles in that day--[because Jacob had not yet been born, of course].
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 05:39:41 AM by Molly »

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #584 on: January 07, 2012, 07:05:53 AM »

He said to me: "Who went up to Heaven and came down, and who is holding the wind in his palms? Who has bound the waters in his garment and who has established all the ends of the Earth? What is his Name, and what is his Son's Name, if you know?"

--Prov 30:4

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #585 on: January 07, 2012, 08:11:11 AM »
There were no gentiles, i.e. goyim, until Abraham, because there was no covenant, no circumscision (sign of the covenant, separator), etc. Abraham was living among the Chaldeans, a son of Seth, as Abram. All of the Israelites were in his loins, as was Christ (son of Abraham, son of David)and  as were we, in Christ :o)

There could be no outsiders until there was an inside, and that began with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Also since Esau was a son of Abraham(in Isaac), yet was not counted among the Israelites, you could even further say, there were actually no Gentiles until Jacob(as Molly pointed out), whose sons comprised the tribes of the nation and became the eventual defining heritage of Judah and Israel.

As to Gentile Christians being of lost tribes of Israel drifting into the world population and becoming the Christian nations, i find that to be dubious, highly speculative and not witnessed to in the scriptures, but that's just my opinion :o)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 08:15:22 AM by eaglesway »
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #586 on: January 07, 2012, 08:15:49 AM »
Sure there were Gentiles.

They were the nations.

God sets his people apart from the nations, and makes them a nation for himself.

I think my biggest witness to the lost tribe theory is predestination.

Doug

« Reply #587 on: January 07, 2012, 03:24:57 PM »

Ever wondered why the land devours its inhabitants in Ezekiel 36:13, but that will cease?

This post explains.

Doug

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #588 on: January 07, 2012, 03:47:32 PM »

:cloud9: Well, THIS "people" says AMEN. Christ is the 7th day, He is our rest, and where He is we are to dwell also, ie. HE IS our promised land.

@Doug......some of this I know you know, but to share my view.....the reason the land will no longer devour it's inhabitants is because it's not a literal natural land anymore, just like He's not got a literal natural body anymore (save us, His temple). The present "land" we dwell in of dust, devours us because it's Satan's meat.

Proverbs 30:15-16 There are three things that are never satisfied, yea, four things say not, It is enough:
The grave (carnal mind/stone that must be rolled away);

and the barren womb (will/birthed of the will of men instead of the will of God, ie. wrong "seed");

the earth that is not filled with water (emotions/moved by every wind of doctrines of men/doctrines are not just religion oriented);

and the fire (desires/the burning in our own lusts, ie. not His desire) that saith not, It is enough.

Put them all together, and you have the soul of man, ie. MIND, WILL, EMOTIONS, AND DESIRES.

For this reason, we must be born from above, caught up into our "new" mother, to dwell in a glorified body from above. New Jerusalem is not just a city (multiple habitations of Him), but a HOUSE, in the sense of the "house of David", ie. LINEAGE. Our mother, builds her house with wisdom, the wisdom from above, as any wise woman does. Blessings....
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 03:58:03 PM by Cardinal »
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #589 on: January 07, 2012, 04:31:10 PM »

For Jehovah hath prepared a new thing in the land, Woman doth compass man.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #590 on: January 07, 2012, 04:38:44 PM »
LOST TRIBES?

Oldest known 10 Commandments is in America, in Ancient Hebrew Script-From time of king Solomon

Welcome to the Location of the Oldest known TEN Commandments, the only place on Earth where the name of GOD is found having been written into a stone altar dedicated to Him, and the First place of worship established to the Biblical GOD in America!

South of Albuquerque, and west of Los Lunas, New Mexico, an ancient inscription was carved into the face of a boulder centuries ago. It is the text of the Ten Commandments, written in Hebrew! Of particular interest is the fact that the type of Hebrew writing that was used was Paleo-Hebrew, which is the form of Hebrew writing that was used for approximately a one-thousand-year period, ending about 500 BC. This means that we can fairly conclude that the inscription of the Ten Commandments was engraved on the face of a boulder in New Mexico, North America, sometime prior to 500 BC! The Holy One of Israel led colonies of righteous Israelites to the land of America, prior to the destruction of Jerusalem and the Babylonian dispersion that occurred in about 587 BC. Harvard scholar Robert Pfeiffer. Pfeiffer, an expert in Semitic languages, concluded that the mysterious inscription was written in a form of Paleo-Hebrew and paraphrased the Ten Commandments.

"I am Yahweh thy God who brought thee out of the land," Pfeiffer's translation began. "There shall not be unto them other gods before Me." Hebrew scholars, such as Cyrus Gordon of Brandeis University near Boston, have vouched for its
authenticity. Historian Steven M. Collins points out that the "Las Lunas Stone" inscription in archaic Hebrew was written in the Hebrew letters of the style of the Moabite Stone, dated to about 1,000 B.C. This would place the writing on the stone to the time of the kingdom of ancient Israel under its most affluent and powerful king, Solomon, who reigned from 1014 B.C. to 974 B.C. sea voyages around the world were fairly
common during the time of king Solomon, the son of David, during Israel's "golden age." Solomon's incredible wealth also strongly points to the Las Lunas stone inscription as having been carved during his reign. Financing sailing voyages of discovery and maritime trade is no small feat. Vast sums and investments are required. Solomon was the wealthiest king who ever lived, and undoubtedly had the resources to fund such far reaching and dangerous voyages. Also, during his reign Israel was in league with the other major world powers of the day, including Tyre and the Phoenicians, and the nation of Egypt.

It is 'Hidden Mountain' (5507') in New Mexico having the local "Mystery Stone" as it is still called by the State, now named the 'Phoenician Inscription Rock' on the official maps or "Mystery Rock" in their 'area attractions' lists.

The site is located 35 airmiles due SW of Albuquerque on Hwy 6 (Historic 'Route 66') at mm18 S of I-40 or 16 miles W of I-25 at Los Lunas (where for it has also become known as the "Los Lunas Decalogue").

It was once an Israelite Wilderness Tabernacle site some 2500 or more years ago, with its high place Altar inscription to 'the LORD our God' of the Bible, and 80 ton boulder "Commandments stone" Mezuzah 'at the gate' -dating from the 'Old Testament' period of the Paleo-Hebrew 'mother script'. It is the only '10 commandments' yet found in the ancient writing. Historically the mountain was called Cerro Los Moqujino (Cliff of the Strange writings) by the Native Americans stating it pre-existed the arrival of their ancestors into the area.

It's been said there exists about 2,000 glyphs around Hidden Mtn. for a radius of about 6 miles.

http://godssecret.wordpress.com/2009/06/14/oldest-known-10-commandments-is-in-america-in-ancient-hebrew-script-from-time-of-king-solomon/

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #591 on: January 07, 2012, 04:44:34 PM »

:cloud9: Amen....He's had me on that for over a year now...... :thumbsup:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #592 on: January 07, 2012, 04:47:22 PM »
 :cloud9: @ Molly.....love the post.  :thumbsup: The Navaho people have Hebrew words in their vocabulary. Many of the Native American rituals and customs are plainly mimicked from the OT.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #593 on: January 07, 2012, 05:00:35 PM »
:cloud9: @ Molly.....love the post.  :thumbsup: The Navaho people have Hebrew words in their vocabulary. Many of the Native American rituals and customs are plainly mimicked from the OT.

And, to think you all have been scoffing at me for 60 pages.   :laughing7:

I visited this area a few years back, wish I had known about this stone.

This area is so dry that nothing is eroded and the rocks are covered with the 'graffitti' of visitors from hundreds of years ago.

I remember looking at inscriptions on rocks where a date is given [clearly Europeans] way prior to Columbus [1492].

I was amazed.  What are they teaching us in school?    in 1492 Columbus sailed the ocean blue....

But, meanwhile these unknown European explorers were visiting the continent over a hundred years earlier, coming up through South America.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #594 on: January 07, 2012, 06:50:09 PM »
"And I shall make My set-apart Name known in the midst of My people Yisrael, and not let My set-apart Name be profaned any more. And the gentiles shall know that I am YHWH, the Set-apart One in Yisrael.

--Eze 39:7

It doesn't matter whether we have been circumcised or not. What counts is whether we have been transformed into a new creation.

Peace and mercy will come to rest on all those who conform to this principle. They are the Israel of YaHuWaH.

--Gal 6: 15,16
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 07:06:07 PM by Molly »

Doug

« Reply #595 on: January 07, 2012, 11:05:22 PM »
"And I shall make My set-apart Name known in the midst of My people Yisrael, and not let My set-apart Name be profaned any more. And the gentiles shall know that I am YHWH, the Set-apart One in Yisrael.

--Eze 39:7

It doesn't matter whether we have been circumcised or not. What counts is whether we have been transformed into a new creation.

Peace and mercy will come to rest on all those who conform to this principle. They are the Israel of YaHuWaH.

--Gal 6: 15,16

Galatians 6:15-16 [NIV 1984]
Neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything; what counts is a new creation. Peace and mercy to all who follow this rule, even to the Israel of God.

And upon the Israel of God - The true church of God; all who are his true worshippers. [Barnes' Notes on the Bible]

The Israel of God - The true Christians, called here the Israel of God, to distinguish them from Israel according to the flesh. [Clarke's Commentary on the Bible]

Upon the true Israel, whose praise is from God and not from men; Ro 2:29. [Geneva Study Bible]

and upon the Israel of God; which is a further description of the persons, for whom he prays for these blessings; and is not to be understood by way of distinction from them, but as an amplification of their character; and as pointing out the Israel, by way of emphasis, the Israel, or Israelites indeed, the spiritual Israel, as distinct from Israel according to the flesh; see 1 Corinthians 10:18. [Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible]

Peace and mercy be upon them, and upon the Israel, that is, the Church, of God - Which consists of all those, and those only, of every nation and kindred, who walk by this rule. [Wesley's Notes]

Israel of God-not the Israel after the flesh, among whom those teachers wish to enrol you; but the spiritual seed of Abraham by faith (Ga 3:9, 29; Ro 2:28, 29; Php 3:3). [Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary]

Doug

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #596 on: January 08, 2012, 08:13:17 PM »
From John 1:4-13

In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.............. There was the true Light which, coming into the world, enlightens every man. He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. He came to His own, and those who were His own did not receive Him. But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name, who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

The "as many as received him" include those from evry nation, chosen from among men to become sons, through "implatation of the "seed"(Messiah, the Logos), which translate "anyone" from the darkness into the kingdom of his glorious light. which is Messiah. There was no need to spread the lost tribes out among the nations(not saying it didnt happen) because the "seed" was to be planted by faith in "all" who received him from "every" nation- whether of a lost tribe or not.....earthly heritage(bloodline)having no relationship to the gospel of "glad tidings to all people", which is a covenant certified in a new bloodline- the blood being received through fatih in Jesus, a seed in the womb of the soul that grows up into "sonship" in evryone who retains faith.

Gal 3:26 for ye are all sons of God through the faith in Christ Jesus, for as many as to Christ were baptized did put on Christ; there is not here Jew or Greek, there is not here servant nor freeman, there is not here male and female, for all ye are one in Christ Jesus; and if ye [are] of Christ then of Abraham ye are seed, and according to promise -- heirs(YLT).

Predestination, to the "sons", the "as many as he called to himself", for to "all" those who received him he gave them "the right/authority/privilege to become sons of God, as many as believed in his name."

Ro 8:28-30
 And we have known that to those loving God all things do work together for good, to those who are called according to purpose(that God be "all in all"); because whom He did foreknow, He also did fore-appoint, conformed to the image of His Son, that he might be first-born among many brethren; and whom He did fore-appoint, these also He did call; and whom He did call, these also He declared righteous; and whom He declared righteous, these also He did glorify(YLT).

This is the importance in Galatians, of Paul's point that the covenant, previously ratified in Abraham, to his "seed"(Christ), could not be pre-empted or over charged by a later covenant ratified in law(earthly Israel), but was rather the superior enforceable covenant, now carried in the spirit unto "all" who believe, earthly bloodline no longer relevant("there is not here Jew or Greek").

in order that in Christ Jesus the blessing of Abraham might come to the Gentiles, so that we would receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Now the promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. He does not say, "And to seeds," as referring to many, but rather to one, "And to your seed," that is, Christ.  What I am saying is this: the Law, which came four hundred and thirty years later, does not invalidate a covenant previously ratified by God, so as to nullify the promise.  For if the inheritance is based on law, it is no longer based on a promise; but God has granted it to Abraham by means of a promise. 

Col. 3:10,11
And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:
Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #597 on: January 08, 2012, 08:15:11 PM »

Revelation 12
 1And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered...........

5And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Doug

« Reply #598 on: January 08, 2012, 09:42:24 PM »

This is the importance in Galatians, of Paul's point that the covenant, previously ratified in Abraham, to his "seed"(Christ), could not be pre-empted or over charged by a later covenant ratified in law(earthly Israel), but was rather the superior enforceable covenant, now carried in the spirit unto "all" who believe, earthly bloodline no longer relevant("there is not here Jew or Greek").

Paul identified the covenant that was ratified to Abraham with the gospel. "And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed." [Galatians 3:8]

To be included in the blessing of the covenant is by faith, and is not based on ethnic descent. Belief in God is necessary, not Israelite ancestry. The dispensationalists point to the modern Jewish state as the partial fulfillment of the promises, but that country is not the "Israel of God." According to Paul in Romans 9:6, "they are not all Israel, which are of Israel." In 11:17 he described Jews who did not believe as branches broken off from their tree. This implies the Israel to which the promises apply, and to which prophecy applies, is the church, not ethnic Jews, the USA and Britain, or American Indians, etc.

Doug

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
« Reply #599 on: January 08, 2012, 09:48:02 PM »
Natural Israel is Hagar the bondwoman