Author Topic: Prophecy  (Read 208597 times)

goodreport

Re: Prophecy
« Reply #1200 on: December 03, 2012, 03:39:39 PM »
For those interested in Bigfoot, and the new work done on them by researchers like David Paulides, here are some pictures drawn by a police forensic sketch artist based on the face to face descriptions given to him by eye witnesses of the creature.  You can see they are much more human looking than before thought.  If you double click on the picture you can make it bigger.

http://harveypratt.com/store/index.cfm/category/8/bigfoot-art.cfm

What's interesting to me about Bigfoot is his size, 8 to 10 feet tall and 600 pounds.

One can't help but think they are reminiscent of Nephilim.

They have been sighted in almost every state in the union.

thanks Molly...  it's always good to be reminded of those Nephilim...  need to look into that some more.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 04:04:34 AM by goodreport »

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #1201 on: December 03, 2012, 07:02:53 PM »
For those interested in Bigfoot, and the new work done on them by researchers like David Paulides, here are some pictures drawn by a police forensic sketch artist based on the face to face descriptions given to him by eye witnesses of the creature.  You can see they are much more human looking than before thought.  If you double click on the picture you can make it bigger.

What's interesting to me about Bigfoot is his size, 8 to 10 feet tall and 600 pounds.

I think he is very human looking- if I didn't know better I would swear it is Lon Chaney.
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #1202 on: December 03, 2012, 11:15:32 PM »

Speaking of reminiscening, this very morning I began wondering about Daniel and his three friends... Molly, do you see the "reappearance"  (reminiscent)   of Daniel and his three friends?

Also, it's interesting to me that the four were given new names ...  Just wondering....

I think Daniel was a smooth man, but Esau was a hairy man though.

goodreport

« Reply #1203 on: December 03, 2012, 11:42:12 PM »

14 Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them: "See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones 15 to judge everyone, and to convict all of them of all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners have spoken against him."

Who do you think this is likely referring to?  A nation, angelic host, the redeemed, etc.?

Yes, EW has put together a good group of scripture.   Here are some things I am thinking but I will also have to put together the scripture for it.  At the end of the age will be the day of the Lord.   The day of the Lord will start the last 3.5 years of tribulation [Jacob's trouble] and last for 1000 years [the 1000 year millenium]--as Peter tells us, a day is like a 1000 years.   At the end of the 3.5 years will be the event known as the 'rapture' which will be the gathering of the saints [living and dead], and this will be followed by Jesus and his holy ones [that's us] arriving on the scene to rule and reign for the millenium. 

The church [us] are being judged now. The Jews will be judged in the last 3.5 year tribulation.   At the return of Jesus [he will return to save the Jews], the world will be judged in righteousness for the 1000 years and all the world will learn righteousness.  Sheep and goat nations will be separated [based on how they treated Israel, I think]. The goat nations will come to Jerusalem each year to celebrate Tabernacles.  At the end of the 1000 year reign is the second resurrection and the great white throne judgment.

Don't forget I am reading this literally.  There are certainly spiritual ways to read this, but that's not my job.  :winkgrin:  I'll work on scripture for this.

Molly,  I've come to rely on the Scriptures that you read "literally"--makes my job much easier, less time-consuming, more productive.  I need a better understanding of the physical realities as recorded in the Scriptures (OT/NT) in order to understand the spiritual truths revealed/taught by those physical realities.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 04:08:01 AM by goodreport »

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #1204 on: December 04, 2012, 12:13:30 AM »
I came across something the other day..written of a messianic jew..on Isaaih 9,10  called the

9 harbingers of judgement. I was wondering if any of you guys had come across it. there are really

some  shocking parellels to Isreal's judgement and the usa. I,with reading this..and EW'S  comment

the other day about usa being Isreal's 'gourd plant' and Molly's comment on the cup for Elijah...

just find it very interesting.   sycamore uprooted at ground zero....pine tree planted..etc.....motto

of defiance 'we will rebuild BIGGER BETTER"

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #1205 on: December 04, 2012, 12:35:47 AM »
I came across something the other day..written of a messianic jew..on Isaaih 9,10  called the

9 harbingers of judgement. I was wondering if any of you guys had come across it. there are really

some  shocking parellels to Isreal's judgement and the usa. I,with reading this..and EW'S  comment

the other day about usa being Isreal's 'gourd plant' and Molly's comment on the cup for Elijah...

just find it very interesting.   sycamore uprooted at ground zero....pine tree planted..etc.....motto

of defiance 'we will rebuild BIGGER BETTER"

I saw that on Benny Hinns show. Interesting that there was the first meeting on Independence.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #1206 on: December 04, 2012, 12:58:52 AM »
..there's video of it on you-tube,TT. shows a picture of the uprooted sycamore at ground zero.  Did' you find

it interesting?

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1207 on: December 04, 2012, 03:17:44 AM »
Is this it, Sheila?

[click to skip introduction] but still listening...

The Harbinger - Rabbi Cahn, Full Version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXei0Zb3dxM

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #1208 on: December 04, 2012, 04:39:54 AM »
  yep, that's it Molly.  thanks for putting up the link girl :HeartThrob:

goodreport

« Reply #1209 on: December 04, 2012, 04:50:42 AM »
Molly, I just noticed your reply.  I've been so distracted all day... I live in a senior housing apartment complex...we've had three or four ambulances here within less than 48 hrs.....

I did modify my posts to you a bit earlier... basically I was just interested in learning whether or not you anticipate a reappearance of Daniel and his three friends... I guess I was thinking about Elijah's return... but of course the Scriptures do tell us that he will whereas there is no mention of Daniel and his three friends coming again...

so I decided to modify my post to you... but it seems you were replying at the same time that I was modifying...well I did say I've been distracted.  Thanks for taking the time to reply. 

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1210 on: December 04, 2012, 05:19:20 AM »
Molly, I just noticed your reply.  I've been so distracted all day... I live in a senior housing apartment complex...we've had three or four ambulances here within less than 48 hrs.....

I did modify my posts to you a bit earlier... basically I was just interested in learning whether or not you anticipate a reappearance of Daniel and his three friends... I guess I was thinking about Elijah's return... but of course the Scriptures do tell us that he will whereas there is no mention of Daniel and his three friends coming again...

so I decided to modify my post to you... but it seems you were replying at the same time that I was modifying...well I did say I've been distracted.  Thanks for taking the time to reply.
Ok, that makes things a lot easier.

This is all it says about Daniel, that he will be present at the first resurrection, having won the lottery!  :winkgrin:

13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days. Dan 12

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #1211 on: December 04, 2012, 05:32:11 AM »
GR...I anticipate them all being in the Heavenly Host accompanying Him..what's more...those in Christ

are ONE with them all....the GREAT CLOUD/GREAT CROWD of wittnesses.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1212 on: December 04, 2012, 02:23:35 PM »
Jeremiah 30
5 For thus saith the Lord; We have heard a voice of trembling, of fear, and not of peace.

Matthew 24
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

---------------------------------------

Jeremiah 30

6 Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness?

Matthew 24

8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Jeremiah 30

7 Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.

Matthew 24

21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1213 on: December 04, 2012, 02:47:30 PM »
Luke 17:27 People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.

"But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. You are all sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be alert and self-controlled. For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. But since we belong to the day, let us be self-controlled, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet." (I Thessalonians 5:4-8)

"For the Lord GOD does nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets. Amos 3

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

--Eph 6

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1214 on: December 05, 2012, 04:38:14 AM »
So,

apparently there has been a preliminary release on DNA testing of Bigfoot hair which shows a novel hybrid species originating from a human mother [mitochondrial] and a nonhuman father of unknown origin dating back 15000 years.  Apparently the father's DNA has no match so far in the thousands of DNA samples in current databases.

Not that I want to jump to conclusions or anything but...

Then the people began to multiply on the earth, and daughters were born to them. 2 The sons of God saw the beautiful women and took any they wanted as their wives.

4 In those days, and for some time after, giant Nephilites lived on the earth, for whenever the sons of God had intercourse with women, they gave birth to children who became the heroes and famous warriors of ancient times.

--Gen 6

Bigfoot DNA Breakthrough

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VQfQm3VeHY

Meet your Uncle Bigfoot: DNA report claims beast part human

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/49980829/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/meet-your-uncle-bigfoot-dna-report-claims-beast-part-human/
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 04:55:23 AM by Molly »

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1215 on: December 05, 2012, 07:51:00 PM »
Here you go.  Merry Christmas!  [Alright, it's not one of the feasts, but I won't be bullied out of loving Christmas]  :declare:

JOEL 2:1 Blow the Shofar in Zion, And sound an alarm in My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble; For the day of the Lord is coming, For it is at hand:

The Seven Festivals of the Messiah

By Edward Chumney
"One of the most fascinating, yet probably one of the least understood, topics in the Bible is that of the feasts listed in Leviticus. In a step-by-step examination of each festival, you will learn foundational truths and the prophetic connections to Jesus' first and second comings . This book will give tremendous insight into your personal relationship with God!"

http://www.breadoflifebiblestudy.com/Lessons/10MinistryForTheBeliever/Articles/FeastsOverview.pdf

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1216 on: December 05, 2012, 08:30:38 PM »
Joel 2 is one of the reasons that I believe that the day of the LORD will begin with the invasion of Israel by a hostile army [the overspreading of the abomination that makes desolate].   At the end of 3.5 years, Jesus will return to fight on Israel's behalf.  I believe Joel is giving us  a truncated timeline of these last 3.5 years.  I believe the day of the LORD will then continue for 1000 years [for a day is as a thousand years], it will be as 1 day of judgment, and all the world will learn righteousness.

Blow the trumpet in Zion;
sound the alarm on my holy hill.
Let all who live in the land tremble,
for the day of the Lord is coming.
It is close at hand—

2 a day of darkness and gloom,
a day of clouds and blackness.
Like dawn spreading across the mountains
a large and mighty army comes,
such as never was in ancient times
nor ever will be in ages to come.

3 Before them fire devours,
behind them a flame blazes.
Before them the land is like the garden of Eden,
behind them, a desert waste—
nothing escapes them.
4 They have the appearance of horses;
they gallop along like cavalry.
5 With a noise like that of chariots
they leap over the mountaintops,
like a crackling fire consuming stubble,
like a mighty army drawn up for battle.

6 At the sight of them, nations are in anguish;
every face turns pale.
7 They charge like warriors;
they scale walls like soldiers.
They all march in line,
not swerving from their course.
8 They do not jostle each other;
each marches straight ahead.
They plunge through defenses
without breaking ranks.
9 They rush upon the city;
they run along the wall.
They climb into the houses;
like thieves they enter through the windows.

10 Before them the earth shakes,
the heavens tremble,
the sun and moon are darkened,
and the stars no longer shine.
11 The Lord thunders
at the head of his army;
his forces are beyond number,
and mighty is the army that obeys his command.
The day of the Lord is great;
it is dreadful.
Who can endure it?

Rend Your Heart

12 "Even now," declares the Lord,
"return to me with all your heart,
with fasting and weeping and mourning."

13 Rend your heart
and not your garments.
Return to the Lord your God,
for he is gracious and compassionate,
slow to anger and abounding in love,
and he relents from sending calamity.
14 Who knows? He may turn and relent
and leave behind a blessing—
grain offerings and drink offerings
for the Lord your God.

15 Blow the trumpet in Zion,
declare a holy fast,
call a sacred assembly.
16 Gather the people,
consecrate the assembly;
bring together the elders,
gather the children,
those nursing at the breast.
Let the bridegroom leave his room
and the bride her chamber.

17 Let the priests, who minister before the Lord,
weep between the portico and the altar.
Let them say, "Spare your people, Lord.
Do not make your inheritance an object of scorn,
a byword among the nations.
Why should they say among the peoples,
'Where is their God?'"

The Lord's Answer

18 Then the Lord was jealous for his land
and took pity on his people.

19 The Lord replied to them:

"I am sending you grain, new wine and olive oil,
enough to satisfy you fully;
never again will I make you
an object of scorn to the nations.

20 "I will drive the northern horde far from you,
pushing it into a parched and barren land;
its eastern ranks will drown in the Dead Sea
and its western ranks in the Mediterranean Sea.

And its stench will go up;
its smell will rise."

Surely he has done great things!
21 Do not be afraid, land of Judah;
be glad and rejoice.
Surely the Lord has done great things!
22 Do not be afraid, you wild animals,
for the pastures in the wilderness are becoming green.
The trees are bearing their fruit;
the fig tree and the vine yield their riches.

23 Be glad, people of Zion,
rejoice in the Lord your God,
for he has given you the autumn rains
because he is faithful.
He sends you abundant showers,
both autumn and spring rains, as before.
24 The threshing floors will be filled with grain;
the vats will overflow with new wine and oil.

25 "I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten—
the great locust and the young locust,
the other locusts and the locust swarm—
my great army that I sent among you.

26 You will have plenty to eat, until you are full,
and you will praise the name of the Lord your God,
who has worked wonders for you;
never again will my people be shamed.
27 Then you will know that I am in Israel,
that I am the Lord your God,
and that there is no other;
never again will my people be shamed.

28 "And afterward,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your old men will dream dreams,
your young men will see visions.
29 Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days.
30 I will show wonders in the heavens
and on the earth,
blood and fire and billows of smoke.
31 The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood

before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.
32 And everyone who calls
on the name of the Lord will be saved;
for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem
there will be deliverance,
as the Lord has said,
even among the survivors
whom the Lord calls.

--Joel 2

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
--Mat 24
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 08:56:21 PM by Molly »

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #1217 on: December 05, 2012, 08:38:21 PM »
Here you go.  Merry Christmas!  [Alright, it's not one of the feasts, but I won't be bullied out of loving Christmas]  :declare:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7baFMmSv4k
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1218 on: December 05, 2012, 08:51:59 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7baFMmSv4k
Thank you.  :HeartThrob:

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #1219 on: December 06, 2012, 01:25:36 AM »
yw :)
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #1220 on: December 06, 2012, 03:14:38 AM »
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
--Mat 24

I Thes. 4:15 For this we are saying to you+ by the authority of the Master's Word,
that we who are alive and surviving to the Master's Presence,
 shall by no means surpass those who have
fallen asleep. 16 For the Master Himself will descend from heaven at a
shout of command by the voice of a Chief Messenger, and at a blowing
of the trumpet of God, and the dead who are in union with the Anointed
One will first rise up. 17 Then after that, we who are alive and surviving,
will at the same time be seized away together with them into the air
among the clouds to meet the Master, and so we will always be together
with the Master. 18 Therefore, you must be continually encouraging one
another with these words!

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1221 on: December 06, 2012, 04:26:07 AM »

--Mat 24

I Thes. 4:15 For this we are saying to you+ by the authority of the Master's Word,
that we who are alive and surviving to the Master's Presence,
 shall by no means surpass those who have
fallen asleep. 16 For the Master Himself will descend from heaven at a
shout of command by the voice of a Chief Messenger, and at a blowing
of the trumpet of God, and the dead who are in union with the Anointed
One will first rise up. 17 Then after that, we who are alive and surviving,
will at the same time be seized away together with them into the air
among the clouds to meet the Master, and so we will always be together
with the Master. 18 Therefore, you must be continually encouraging one
another with these words!

Yes.  "Seized away" = Latin "rapturo"='the rapture.'   Looks like it doesn't happen until the end of the 3.5 years of the great tribulation, so the church will be here during the great tribulation, not raptured away.  Don't you think?

At the end of Joel 2 we see the set up for it being described.

A gathering together of those left in Israel

Blow the trumpet in Zion,
declare a holy fast,
call a sacred assembly.
16 Gather the people,
consecrate the assembly;
bring together the elders,
gather the children,
those nursing at the breast.
--Joel 2

The bride [church] and the groom are preparing for the wedding ['rapture"]

Let the bridegroom leave his room
and the bride her chamber.

--Joel 2

The holy people in Israel who have been broken in their own power are begging Christ to return

17 Let the priests, who minister before the Lord,
weep between the portico and the altar.
Let them say, "Spare your people, Lord.
Do not make your inheritance an object of scorn,
a byword among the nations.
Why should they say among the peoples,
'Where is their God?'"
--Joel 2

And, then he returns to fight against the enemies of Israel

20 "I will drive the northern horde far from you,
    pushing it into a parched and barren land;
its eastern ranks will drown in the Dead Sea
    and its western ranks in the Mediterranean Sea.

--Joel 2

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #1222 on: December 06, 2012, 04:41:19 AM »
My view of the catching away or seizing away is more like that view, yes, rather than the "Left Behind" scenario.  It appears that's what that scripture is describing, a quick catching away after/including the resurrection.  There may be an immediate return, I'm not sure - just a catching away to meet him, be transformed into immortality, then "back to work" :).

I also believe prior to that, during the tribulation He will "hide and protect" the elect (though it seems some will be martyred, perhaps the group of special ministers eaglesway was talking about earlier?).  Do you believe most of the tribulation will be centered in and around Israel (though it must surely affect the rest of the world to varying degrees)l?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 04:59:05 AM by jabcat »

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #1223 on: December 06, 2012, 05:05:03 AM »
  I had a dream a long time ago..about ascending up into the air in a white tornado. I was unharmed

in the calm midst of it. rising.while I was encircled by it.  winds north south east west until sealed

I didn't even know about Elijah being taken up at that time..was just 17 and didn't know much

of what was written in the scriptures.

I had a strange spiritual expierence about a year ago..and had been praying for why I was shown

and expierenced what I did. just this week..

My childhood sweetheart[first love] was sick..and I had  heard he wasn't doing well. I wanted to offer my

condolances but didn't want to intrude[being an ex sweetheart] but I prayed for him and his family..

and fretted over his suffering

In the middle of the night I heard 'it's so-and-so" He's here!  and immediately I was coming into the

Holy city above..and across from the other side was entering many and tables were all set up

. I understood it was his spirit and that he had passed.  We inquired about the well being of each other

and though I could tell he had suffered he was ok now..

the dream vision I was given about the white tornado and ascending when I was 17 had him ascending

with me in the white tornado.  the difference was I ascened alive and he with me ascended at death.

returning to our 'first love' and the 'wife of our youth' is the spiritual dwellingplace in Jerusalem above.

the banquet hall i was shown was set up..and prepaired like a reception.

because of your post Molly..I know this vision[I thought it was real] goes here.

at his leaving his body I rose simultaneously.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #1224 on: December 06, 2012, 05:11:34 AM »
p.s.  when I came into the banquet hall..they were coming in the opposite gate..and hadn't even been seated

yet.  almost instantaneously we arrived there.

p.s.  i found out two months later that he had passed when I had the dream/vision.two months previously.