Author Topic: Prophecy  (Read 438496 times)

Offline Molly

• Gold
Re: Prophecy
« Reply #1175 on: November 30, 2012, 07:44:10 PM »
4 These are the words the Lord spoke concerning Israel and Judah: 5 “This is what the Lord says:

“‘Cries of fear are heard—
    terror, not peace.
6 Ask and see:
    Can a man bear children?
Then why do I see every strong man
    with his hands on his stomach like a woman in labor,
    every face turned deathly pale?
7 How awful that day will be!
    No other will be like it.
It will be a time of trouble for Jacob,
    but he will be saved out of it.

8 “‘In that day,’ declares the Lord Almighty,
    ‘I will break the yoke off their necks
and will tear off their bonds;
    no longer will foreigners enslave them.
9 Instead, they will serve the Lord their God
    and David their king,
    whom I will raise up for them.

10 “‘So do not be afraid, Jacob my servant;
    do not be dismayed, Israel,’
declares the Lord.
‘I will surely save you out of a distant place,
    your descendants from the land of their exile.
Jacob will again have peace and security,
    and no one will make him afraid.
11 I am with you and will save you,’
    declares the Lord.
‘Though I completely destroy all the nations
    among which I scatter you,
    I will not completely destroy you.
I will discipline you but only in due measure;
    I will not let you go entirely unpunished.’

12 “This is what the Lord says:

“‘Your wound is incurable,
    your injury beyond healing.
13 There is no one to plead your cause,
    no remedy for your sore,
    no healing for you.
14 All your allies have forgotten you;
    they care nothing for you.
I have struck you as an enemy would
    and punished you as would the cruel,
because your guilt is so great
    and your sins so many.
15 Why do you cry out over your wound,
    your pain that has no cure?
Because of your great guilt and many sins
    I have done these things to you.

16 “‘But all who devour you will be devoured;
    all your enemies will go into exile.
Those who plunder you will be plundered;
    all who make spoil of you I will despoil.
17 But I will restore you to health
    and heal your wounds,’
declares the Lord,
‘because you are called an outcast,
    Zion for whom no one cares.’

18 “This is what the Lord says:

“‘I will restore the fortunes of Jacob’s tents
    and have compassion on his dwellings;
the city will be rebuilt on her ruins,
    and the palace will stand in its proper place.
19 From them will come songs of thanksgiving
    and the sound of rejoicing.
I will add to their numbers,
    and they will not be decreased;
I will bring them honor,
    and they will not be disdained.
20 Their children will be as in days of old,
    and their community will be established before me;
    I will punish all who oppress them.
21 Their leader will be one of their own;
    their ruler will arise from among them.
I will bring him near and he will come close to me—
    for who is he who will devote himself
    to be close to me?’
declares the Lord.
22 “‘So you will be my people,
    and I will be your God.’”

23 See, the storm of the Lord
    will burst out in wrath,
a driving wind swirling down
    on the heads of the wicked.
24 The fierce anger of the Lord will not turn back
    until he fully accomplishes
    the purposes of his heart.
In days to come
    you will understand this.

--Jer 30

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1176 on: November 30, 2012, 08:19:09 PM »
"Are not you Israelites
the same to me as the Cush-ites?"
declares the Lord.
"Did I not bring Israel up from Egypt,
the Philistines from Caphtor
and the Arameans from Kir?
8 "Surely the eyes of the Sovereign Lord
are on the sinful kingdom.
I will destroy it
from the face of the earth.
Yet I will not totally destroy
the descendants of Jacob,"
declares the Lord.
9 "For I will give the command,
and I will shake the people of Israel
among all the nations
as grain is shaken in a sieve,
and not a pebble will reach the ground.
10 All the sinners among my people
will die by the sword,
all those who say,
'Disaster will not overtake or meet us.'

Israel's Restoration
11 "In that day

"I will restore David's fallen shelter—
I will repair its broken walls
and restore its ruins—
and will rebuild it as it used to be,
12 so that they may possess the remnant of Edom
and all the nations that bear my name,"
declares the Lord, who will do these things.

13 "The days are coming," declares the Lord,

"when the reaper will be overtaken by the plowman
and the planter by the one treading grapes.
New wine will drip from the mountains
and flow from all the hills,
14 and I will bring my people Israel back from exile.

"They will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them.
They will plant vineyards and drink their wine;
they will make gardens and eat their fruit.
15 I will plant Israel in their own land,
never again to be uprooted
from the land I have given them,"

says the Lord your God.

---Amos 9

"At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.

--Dan 12

15 "So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,' spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. 18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. 19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

22 "If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

--Mat 24

"'Prepare chains!
For the land is full of bloodshed,
and the city is full of violence.

24 I will bring the most wicked of nations
to take possession of their houses.
I will put an end to the pride of the mighty,
and their sanctuaries will be desecrated.

25 When terror comes,
they will seek peace in vain.
26 Calamity upon calamity will come,
and rumor upon rumor.
They will go searching for a vision from the prophet,
priestly instruction in the law will cease,
the counsel of the elders will come to an end.

27 The king will mourn,
the prince will be clothed with despair,
and the hands of the people of the land will tremble.
I will deal with them according to their conduct,
and by their own standards I will judge them.

"'Then they will know that I am the Lord.'"

--Eze 7

In the whole land," declares the Lord,
"two-thirds will be struck down and perish;
yet one-third will be left in it.
9 This third I will put into the fire;
I will refine them like silver
and test them like gold.
They will call on my name
and I will answer them;
I will say, 'They are my people,'
and they will say, 'The Lord is our God.'"

--Zech 13

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1177 on: December 01, 2012, 01:13:51 AM »
A day of the Lord is coming, Jerusalem, when your possessions will be plundered and divided up within your very walls.

2 I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city. 3 Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights on a day of battle. 4 On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south. 5 You will flee by my mountain valley, for it will extend to Azel. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the Lord my God will come, and all the holy ones with him.

6 On that day there will be neither sunlight nor cold, frosty darkness. 7 It will be a unique day—a day known only to the Lord—with no distinction between day and night. When evening comes, there will be light.

8 On that day living water will flow out from Jerusalem, half of it east to the Dead Sea and half of it west to the Mediterranean Sea, in summer and in winter.

9 The Lord will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one Lord, and his name the only name.

10 The whole land, from Geba to Rimmon, south of Jerusalem, will become like the Arabah. But Jerusalem will be raised up high from the Benjamin Gate to the site of the First Gate, to the Corner Gate, and from the Tower of Hananel to the royal winepresses, and will remain in its place. 11 It will be inhabited; never again will it be destroyed. Jerusalem will be secure.

12 This is the plague with which the Lord will strike all the nations that fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths. 13 On that day people will be stricken by the Lord with great panic. They will seize each other by the hand and attack one another. 14 Judah too will fight at Jerusalem. The wealth of all the surrounding nations will be collected—great quantities of gold and silver and clothing. 15 A similar plague will strike the horses and mules, the camels and donkeys, and all the animals in those camps.

16 Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the Lord Almighty, and to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles. 17 If any of the peoples of the earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord Almighty, they will have no rain. 18 If the Egyptian people do not go up and take part, they will have no rain. The Lord will bring on them the plague he inflicts on the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles. 19 This will be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles.

20 On that day HOLY TO THE LORD will be inscribed on the bells of the horses, and the cooking pots in the Lord's house will be like the sacred bowls in front of the altar. 21 Every pot in Jerusalem and Judah will be holy to the Lord Almighty, and all who come to sacrifice will take some of the pots and cook in them. And on that day there will no longer be a Canaanite in the house of the Lord Almighty.

--Zech 14

14 Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them: "See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones 15 to judge everyone, and to convict all of them of all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners have spoken against him."

17 But, dear friends, remember what the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ foretold. 18 They said to you, "In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires." 19 These are the people who divide you, who follow mere natural instincts and do not have the Spirit.

20 But you, dear friends, by building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit, 21 keep yourselves in God's love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life.

--Jude 1
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 02:28:36 AM by Molly »

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • sinner saved by grace
« Reply #1178 on: December 01, 2012, 01:52:16 AM »

14 Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them: "See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones 15 to judge everyone, and to convict all of them of all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners have spoken against him."

Who do you think this is likely referring to?  A nation, angelic host, the redeemed, etc.?
The oldest known manuscripts agree with each other 99% of the time.  The scriptures, accurately translated, Spirit revealed - reliable.   Looking unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith.  Heb. 12:2

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth
« Reply #1179 on: December 01, 2012, 03:30:54 AM »
Rev 1:7  BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen.

Rev 5:11  Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne and the living creatures and the elders; and the number of them was myriads of myriads, and thousands of thousands,

"Then they will see THE SON OF MAN COMING IN A CLOUD with power and great glory.
(Luk 21:27)

Rev 14:14  Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and sitting on the cloud was one like a son of man, having a golden crown on His head and a sharp sickle in His hand.

Heb 12:1  Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,

But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to myriads of angels, to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God, the Judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,
(Heb 12:22-23)

And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them,
(Rev 21:2-3)

We all gonna have church with Jesus in the new age brothers and sisters! Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is is heaven :o)

The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. http://www.hell-is-a-myth.webs.com/

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1180 on: December 01, 2012, 04:38:55 AM »

Who do you think this is likely referring to?  A nation, angelic host, the redeemed, etc.?

Yes, EW has put together a good group of scripture.   Here are some things I am thinking but I will also have to put together the scripture for it.  At the end of the age will be the day of the Lord.   The day of the Lord will start the last 3.5 years of tribulation [Jacob's trouble] and last for 1000 years [the 1000 year millenium]--as Peter tells us, a day is like a 1000 years.   At the end of the 3.5 years will be the event known as the 'rapture' which will be the gathering of the saints [living and dead], and this will be followed by Jesus and his holy ones [that's us] arriving on the scene to rule and reign for the millenium. 

The church [us] are being judged now. The Jews will be judged in the last 3.5 year tribulation.   At the return of Jesus [he will return to save the Jews], the world will be judged in righteousness for the 1000 years and all the world will learn righteousness.  Sheep and goat nations will be separated [based on how they treated Israel, I think]. The goat nations will come to Jerusalem each year to celebrate Tabernacles.  At the end of the 1000 year reign is the second resurrection and the great white throne judgment.

Don't forget I am reading this literally.  There are certainly spiritual ways to read this, but that's not my job.  :winkgrin:  I'll work on scripture for this.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 04:42:09 AM by Molly »

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • sinner saved by grace
« Reply #1181 on: December 01, 2012, 04:48:54 AM »
You're answering my next question, even though I hadn't asked it.  It was "so before what eaglesway is saying will happen, what do you think will happen in the meantime"?   :thumbsup:

I remember suggesting in another thread awhile back, that each new age is ushered in by a cataclysmic event(s)...the old doesn't seem to just pass quietly into the night. :Chinscratch:
The oldest known manuscripts agree with each other 99% of the time.  The scriptures, accurately translated, Spirit revealed - reliable.   Looking unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith.  Heb. 12:2

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth
« Reply #1182 on: December 01, 2012, 04:58:41 AM »
I also see the second 3.5 years as a transition between the present age and the age to come, altho I believe the sons of God will be very active in it.....while the bride is being nourished in the wilderness- made ready for the wedding supper of the Lamb.
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. http://www.hell-is-a-myth.webs.com/

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1183 on: December 01, 2012, 05:18:09 AM »
You're answering my next question, even though I hadn't asked it.  It was "so before what eaglesway is saying will happen, what do you think will happen in the meantime"?   :thumbsup:

I remember suggesting in another thread awhile back, that each new age is ushered in by a cataclysmic event(s)...the old doesn't seem to just pass quietly into the night. :Chinscratch:
Yes, I believe that what the early Christians went through [martydom, fed to lions, etc] in that transition is what the Jews will go through during the last 3.5 years in this next transition.  When that is over will be 'the fulfillment of the Gentiles' and he will hold the two sticks in one hand of Ephraim and Judah going into the millenium.

Also, what EW said about the church being active in the last 3.5 years, Daniel speaks of 'wise ones' who will know what is happening, --it sounds like most of the church will not understand the attack on Israel--and these wise ones seem to be those who are speaking about Christ to the Jews in a foreign tongue [ implying they are not Hebrew speaking Jews, but Christians] spoken of by Isaiah.

For by people of strange lips and with a foreign tongue the LORD will speak to this people,  Isa 28:11

32 With flattery he [the Antichrist] will corrupt those who have violated the covenant, but the people who know their God will firmly resist him.

33 "Those who are wise will instruct many, though for a time they will fall by the sword or be burned or captured or plundered. 34 When they fall, they will receive a little help, and many who are not sincere will join them. 35 Some of the wise will stumble, so that they may be refined, purified and made spotless until the time of the end, for it will still come at the appointed time.

--Dan 11

3 Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.

--Dan 12

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth
« Reply #1184 on: December 01, 2012, 06:54:07 AM »
So the UN voted a state for Palestine yesterday :o)

Daniel tells us that at the time of the end, "many will run to and fro and knowledge will increase". He also proclaims, "Those who know their God will be strong and do exploits" and says, "Those who lead the many to righteousness will shine like the stars".

Jesus also says those who endure to the end shall be delivered.

The Lamb unsealed a book of revelations for John, and told him to leave it unsealed ("For the time is at hand") For this reason I believe all thes prophecies have "been being fulfilled"....but I also believe they will be consummated in the last time.

I believe the woman clothed in the sun in Revelation 12 is the church. I personally don't believe she gets raptured, I believe she gets carried into the wilderness(Come my children hide in your rooms for a while till my wrath is spent and the indignation is finished)- while a man-child company of mature disiples/sons remains at large "doing exploits" and "leading the many to righteousness"(the One New Man of Rev 10), and being martyred(souls under the altar cry "How Long Oh Lord" the answer "Till the rest of your brethren who are to be martyred fill up your number"), many receiving the martyrs crown.

Jesus prophesied of these days as well.

Notice Jesus saying, "As it was in the days of Noah"....Noah was placed in a protective ark with a remnant and delivered THROUGH the rain....."They did not understand UNTIL THE DOOR WAS SHUT" and the rain began to fall.
As it was in the days of Sodom and Gomorah.......They were led by angels out before the fire fell and hid in the caves-except for Lot's wife, who "went back for the things in her house".

He also said,

When you see these things REJOICE! for your redemption draws near, go up to the housetops and do not go back down for the things in your house....remember Lot's wife......Two were in the field, ONE WAS TAKEN ONE WAS LEFT.....Two were at the wheel, ONE WAS TAKEN ONE WAS LEFT.

He gave the parable of the wise and the foolish virgins. They were ALL virgins, meaning, IMO, believers.

Even now the voice cries out, "The Bridegroom Comes" and the virgins all rise but only HALF (five were taken five were left)have oil in their vessels and can make in BEFORE THE DOOR CLOSES.......What door? The WEDDING SUPPER. Why does the Bride go into the wilderness(Rev 12)....to be nourished, to be adorned, to be prepared for her UNVEILING BEFORE MEN.

And I saw the New Jerusalem, the holy city coming down out of heaven adorned in white linen(the righteous acts of the saints), prepared as a Bride for the Bridegroom.

IMO, This is not about guns and armies(tho there will be plenty, wars and rumors of war)....it is about the manifestation of the sons of God(exploits) and the unveiling of the Bride(a woman in the heavens clothed in the sun with stars on her head) as we transition into the thousand year reign, a kingdom of priests for the administration of an age of reconciliation and the restoration of all things in which the word of the Lord will cover the earth as the water covers the sea, and a man who dies at 80 will be considered accursed and a child will play by an adders den and the lion will lay down with the Lamb.

A transition where the mountain of the Lord will be raised above all the other mountains and the law will go out from Jerusalem and the nations will stream to the light of her rising......our mother, the Jerusalem from above, is free.....Can a nation be born in a day? Will the Lord bring to bear and not bring to birth? Can a baby be born a full grown man?

What happened one the day of Pentecost?(early rain)- ALL OF THESE THINGS :o)
The WORD OF THE LORD GREW AND MULTIPLIED(and the word of the Lord will cover the earth as the water covers the sea)
The LORD WORKED WITH THEM CONFIRMING THE WORD WITH SIGNS AND WONDERS FOLLOWING(Those who know their God will be strong and do exploits)
THEY WERE ALL AS ONE SOUL(The lion lay down with the LAmb)
THEY HAD ALL THINGS IN COMMON(the child plays by the adders den)
The NATIONS FLOWED INTO THE NEW JERUSALEM(and the Lord added daily to those who were appointed to deliverance)
The MOUNTAIN OF THE LORD ROSE ABOVE THE OTHER MOUNTAINS (they were held in high esteem by the surrounding people because of the things God was doing in their midst)
LEVIATHAN WAS SLAIN(Simon the sorcerer and Elymas the sorcerer struck powerless and their subjects DELIVERED)(Isaiah 27)
The VINEYARD BLOSSOMED(Isaiah27)

Peter proclaimed it, "THIS IS THAT which was prophesied by the prophet Joel,
It shall come to pass in the last days says the Lord that I will pour out of my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and daughters will prophecy and your young men will see visions and your old men will dream dreams and I will pour out of my Spirit upon ALL FLESH"

Think what would happen if this were to take place in the Jerualem of today, or in New York City, or in Bagdad. I believe the latter rain will, as Jabcat so aptly put it, cause this age to "go out with a bang" :o)

As glorious as the dawn of the church age was, there will be more glory as the DAY is ushered in FULL NOON.

"And the Spirit and the Bride say Come, All Ye That Thirst Drink Freely From the Water of Life"

Sorry, I get so excited HAHAHA :o)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 07:10:00 AM by eaglesway »

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #1185 on: December 01, 2012, 09:27:39 PM »
...in regard to Jude and Enoch's prophecy of the coming wrath on the ungodly  and their works........

ungodliness is the absence of God's spirit.. and another in operation.also we need to remember that in the last days

He shall  pour out His spirit on all flesh.So it is not 'man" Adam...that is the twice dead....twice judged.....

Jesus said the prince of this world is judged in His day..and saw him fall from heaven.. to the earth

and he shall again be judged in the earth..as that wicked generation that perishes in the wilderness...

....it is nothing other than the destruction of the wicked contrast spirit..that is done away with the breath[spirit]

of His coming.

there are six things even seven that are an abomination unto the Lord...these spirituaistic characteristics identify

the ungodly works..and the 'mark of the beast" which is an abomination that causes desolation.

A malicious man[man of sin with satan entered him/contrast spirit/liar and mankiller from beginning.

[Proverbs/WISDOM ch 26;24-28 disguises himself with his lips......but in his heart he harbours deceit

[satan disguised self as serpent/in garden..entered Judas/beasts and man[sin entered=evil contrast

spirit entered flesh of man]

For seven abominations fill his heart[see Jesus parable about evil spirit bringing seven more with him

and the worse state of that man]

his malice may be concealed by deception, but his wickedness will be exposed in the assembly

Ecc 3  in the place of judgement..wickedness was there

Proverbs 6;16  there are six things the Lord hates..even seven

1. haughty eyes/arrogance/pride[remember pharisees sadducees Jesus day]

2. a lying tongue[remember false wittness at court said Jesus would tear down temple]

3. hands that shed innocent blood[they condemned an innocent man]

4. a heart that devises a wicked scheme[why are you trying to kill me?]

5. feet that are quick to rush to evil[what you are doing do quickly[spoken to Judas after satan entered]

6.a false wittness who pours out lies[it is by baazebub he casts out demons]

7. and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers[love for your brother as yourself is the i.d. of God's spirit

stir up dissension is i.d. of evil contrast spirit.]

the wisdom scriptures have provided the mark of the beast and the abomination..that the Lord promises

to do away with the breath/spirit of His coming..
    The men in that shape..man of sin[666]  serve as examples of the 'works' of this

evil contrast spirit that Jesus come to 'break up"[a house divided against itself can not stand=add holy spirit

to break them up]

seven spirits of the church with Christ..[clouds of heavenly dew on the mind of the beast] wetted with dew

of heaven[clouds]

when God sent his son to Jerusalem..this abomination was in the Lord's house..sitting in then men

in religious power and authority...it caused the desolation of their spiritual house.

Jesus told the disciples that their righteousness must exceed the pharisees..and so too...Christian

churches/believers.

Proverbs 6;16 is not 666 is it.....wisdom scriptures...man of sin to be revealed   number of man's name

anyone know gemantria.?.it is not my gift

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth
« Reply #1186 on: December 02, 2012, 05:16:05 AM »
Molly, I am curious about your perspective on the UN vote. I see it as a definite HUGE prophetic bombshell timing wise. A big step towards the covenant in the midst of the week and the abomination that makes desolate. The Palestinians are already pushing for the opening of Jerusalem and Israel is already reacting against it by pouring more settlers into Gaza. Seems like the carrion are gathering around the corpse.

The world will be so concerned about the threat of war in the middle east that someone who could come along and broker a "Peace and Safety" treaty between the combatants could become the "president of the U.N." and usher in the one world government.

I was thinking that there is an interesting possibility. The bodies of the dead will be raised on the Day and re-united with their spirit and be immortal......

Maybe old Jerusalem below, will be re-united with new Jerusalem from above and the corpse will be raised incorruptible and immortal, the natural consumed by the spiritual and made "all glorious within". Even as the devil moved to slay all the first-born of Israel in order to prevent Moses the deliverer, and moved the Assyrians to prevent Hezekiah the restorer, and moved Herod to prevent Jesus, and moved Hitler to prevent restored Israel----- this last confederation of nations that will surround the holy city is the evil ones way of seeking to prevent the restoration of all things and the age to come and the salvation of Israel.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #1187 on: December 02, 2012, 03:47:28 PM »
Beauty[Jerusalem above] and Bands [Jerusalemthat is now] are prophesied to become ONE IN HIS HANDS...

as to exactly how He shall fulfill it..is to be seen.

the making of the One New Man..is taking away the wall that seperates the two. to me..that can be

the reconciling of flesh man/all in Adam..becoming one with the spiritual son of God born from Above

[I will pour out my spirit on all flesh...thus sanctifying..making 'whole' or one with God]

he that was from below[in flesh as son of God] being born from above/spirit poured out. thus the two-part

man. Adam corruptible..receiving power[spirit] to become incorruptible sons of God[from above/free woman]

Offline dajomaco

• Bronze
« Reply #1188 on: December 02, 2012, 07:44:39 PM »
...in regard to Jude and Enoch's prophecy of the coming wrath on the ungodly  and their works........

ungodliness is the absence of God's spirit.. and another in operation.also we need to remember that in the last days

He shall  pour out His spirit on all flesh.So it is not 'man" Adam...that is the twice dead....twice judged.....

Jesus said the prince of this world is judged in His day..and saw him fall from heaven.. to the earth

and he shall again be judged in the earth..as that wicked generation that perishes in the wilderness...

....it is nothing other than the destruction of the wicked contrast spirit..that is done away with the breath[spirit]

of His coming.

there are six things even seven that are an abomination unto the Lord...these spirituaistic characteristics identify

the ungodly works..and the 'mark of the beast" which is an abomination that causes desolation.

A malicious man[man of sin with satan entered him/contrast spirit/liar and mankiller from beginning.

[Proverbs/WISDOM ch 26;24-28 disguises himself with his lips......but in his heart he harbours deceit

[satan disguised self as serpent/in garden..entered Judas/beasts and man[sin entered=evil contrast

spirit entered flesh of man]

For seven abominations fill his heart[see Jesus parable about evil spirit bringing seven more with him

and the worse state of that man]

his malice may be concealed by deception, but his wickedness will be exposed in the assembly

Ecc 3  in the place of judgement..wickedness was there

Proverbs 6;16  there are six things the Lord hates..even seven

1. haughty eyes/arrogance/pride[remember pharisees sadducees Jesus day]

2. a lying tongue[remember false wittness at court said Jesus would tear down temple]

3. hands that shed innocent blood[they condemned an innocent man]

4. a heart that devises a wicked scheme[why are you trying to kill me?]

5. feet that are quick to rush to evil[what you are doing do quickly[spoken to Judas after satan entered]

6.a false wittness who pours out lies[it is by baazebub he casts out demons]

7. and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers[love for your brother as yourself is the i.d. of God's spirit

stir up dissension is i.d. of evil contrast spirit.]

the wisdom scriptures have provided the mark of the beast and the abomination..that the Lord promises

to do away with the breath/spirit of His coming..
    The men in that shape..man of sin[666]  serve as examples of the 'works' of this

evil contrast spirit that Jesus come to 'break up"[a house divided against itself can not stand=add holy spirit

to break them up]

seven spirits of the church with Christ..[clouds of heavenly dew on the mind of the beast] wetted with dew

of heaven[clouds]

when God sent his son to Jerusalem..this abomination was in the Lord's house..sitting in then men

in religious power and authority...it caused the desolation of their spiritual house.

Jesus told the disciples that their righteousness must exceed the pharisees..and so too...Christian

churches/believers.

Proverbs 6;16 is not 666 is it.....wisdom scriptures...man of sin to be revealed   number of man's name

anyone know gemantria.?.it is not my gift

Sheila you have a style of presentation  that I find easy to digest.
The nutrients of such that grow my Spirit.   

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth
« Reply #1189 on: December 02, 2012, 09:11:41 PM »
Wisdom From Above,
Wisdom From Below
Mixture of Both

James 3:11 Does a fountain send out from the same opening both fresh and bitter water(mixture)? 12 Can a fig tree, my brethren, produce olives, or a vine produce figs? Nor can salt water produce fresh.

13 Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom. 14 But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your heart, do not be arrogant and so lie against the truth. 15 This wisdom is not that which comes down from above, but is earthly, natural, demonic(evil contrast spirit/spirit of dissension). 16 For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there is disorder and every evil thing. 17 But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, reasonable, full of mercy and good fruits, unwavering, without  hypocrisy(spirit of God/spirit of reconciliation). 18 And the seed whose fruit is righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.

But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him. 6 But he must ask in faith without any doubting, for the one who doubts is like the surf of the sea, driven and tossed by the wind. 7 For that man ought not to expect that he will receive anything from the Lord, 8 being a double-minded man(mixture), unstable in all his ways.

when the eye is single, the whole body is full of light

where your heart is, there will your treasure be also

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #1190 on: December 02, 2012, 11:06:47 PM »

Once more I shake the earth, not just earth but heavens also. There is a judgment upon the ungodly sinners who will be blasted with his nostrils. Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord. Who is man that sayeth it not cometh to pass, does not evil and good proceed from Him.

How can these be the end days when so many need a saviour who delivered us from the wrath to come. Asia is exploding in believers.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1191 on: December 03, 2012, 12:23:32 AM »

Once more I shake the earth, not just earth but heavens also. There is a judgment upon the ungodly sinners who will be blasted with his nostrils. Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord. Who is man that sayeth it not cometh to pass, does not evil and good proceed from Him.

How can these be the end days when so many need a saviour who delivered us from the wrath to come. Asia is exploding in believers.

Again, thinking literally, I do think huge numbers of people all over the world will be saved at the end of this age.  The Bible tells us as much.

9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. 10 And they cried out in a loud voice:

"Salvation belongs to our God,
who sits on the throne,
and to the Lamb."

11 All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12 saying:

"Amen!
Praise and glory
and wisdom and thanks and honor
and power and strength
be to our God for ever and ever.
Amen!"

13 Then one of the elders asked me, "These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?"

14 I answered, "Sir, you know."

And he said, "These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

--Revelation 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsExYk0NMVw

« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 04:50:51 AM by Molly »

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1192 on: December 03, 2012, 01:39:24 AM »
The day of the Lord is mentioned in many places as being the beginning of the 3.5 year great tribulation at the end of the age.

This is the time of Jacob's trouble.  Elijah will again precede the Lord before that 'great and terrible day,' and the Jews always put out a 5th cup, left empty, for Elijah at the Passover Seder, awaiting the return of Elijah.  I suspect Elijah will return as one of the two witnesses who will preach to the Jews during the 3.5 years.

"Surely the day is coming; it will burn like a furnace. All the arrogant and every evildoer will be stubble, and the day that is coming will set them on fire," says the Lord Almighty. "Not a root or a branch will be left to them. 2 But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its rays. And you will go out and frolic like well-fed calves. 3 Then you will trample on the wicked; they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day when I act," says the Lord Almighty.

4 "Remember the law of my servant Moses, the decrees and laws I gave him at Horeb for all Israel.

5 "See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes. 6 He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; or else I will come and strike the land with total destruction."

--Mal 4

Both Daniel and Jesus cite this day as beginning when you see the abomination of desolation standing in the holy place [Dan 9, 11, 12, Mat 24,], the armies compassing Jerusalem [Luke 21].   Jesus tells us when you see this, all those in Judea, run to the mountains.  Daniel tells us, when you see this, start counting the days to the return of Christ.

What I would like to propose here is that the day of the Lord starts at the beginning of the great tribulation and continues for 1000 years.

But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.  2 Peter 3:8

This will be the thousand year rule and reign of Christ with his saints.  It actually begins before the end of this age with the judgment of Israel and the great tribulation.

2 But who can endure the day of his coming? Who can stand when he appears? For he will be like a refiner's fire or a launderer's soap. 3 He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver; he will purify the Levites and refine them like gold and silver. Then the Lord will have men who will bring offerings in righteousness, 4 and the offerings of Judah and Jerusalem will be acceptable to the Lord, as in days gone by, as in former years.

5 "So I will come to put you on trial. I will be quick to testify against sorcerers, adulterers and perjurers, against those who defraud laborers of their wages, who oppress the widows and the fatherless, and deprive the foreigners among you of justice, but do not fear me," says the Lord Almighty.

16 Then those who feared the Lord talked with each other, and the Lord listened and heard. A scroll of remembrance was written in his presence concerning those who feared the Lord and honored his name.

17 "On the day when I act," says the Lord Almighty, "they will be my treasured possession. I will spare them, just as a father has compassion and spares his son who serves him. 18 And you will again see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not.

--Malachi 3

We know from Daniel and elsewhere that this initial judgment [the great tribulation] will be harsh but the Jews written in the book will be saved out of it..   We also know that during the thousand year reign, Jesus will rule with a rod of iron.  The outcome of this will be a world in which righteousness reigns.  This is a 1000 year period of continuous judgment by the Lord and his saints.  Yet the outcome will be good.

Acts 17:31 For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the dead."

He will judge the world in righteousness; he will govern the peoples with justice.

--Psa 9:8

Psalm 67:4 May the nations be glad and sing for joy, for you rule the peoples justly and guide the nations of the earth. Selah

Psalm 96:10 Say among the nations, "The LORD reigns." The world is firmly established, it cannot be moved; he will judge the peoples with equity.

A thousand years of judgment may seem extreme to some, but it will be a glorious time for the world.

My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you. When your judgments come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness.

--Isa 26:9

I have a lot more to say about this.  This is a beginning of the discussion.  Remember, again, I am reading this literally.

goodreport

« Reply #1193 on: December 03, 2012, 02:29:09 AM »
Hi Molly:  I'm always interested in your Scripture references--often they provide an answer or lead me to a verse that answers some of the many questions that arise as I attempt to put together one of the final chapters for my book: "Out of Love, For His Glory, God created..."  The tentative title for this chapter is Fulness of the Gentiles/Fulness of Christ. 

But, yeah there's always a "but"!!!   I'm a bit confused, you mention a thousand years, then throw in 2 Pet 3:8 a day like a thousand years, then go back to a thousand years  ?????????

also when you use the word "literally" are you actually indicating that the end time events will be visible to the physical eye... like a physical Elijah... etc.

Thanks Molly.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1194 on: December 03, 2012, 03:33:22 AM »
It's something that is recently developing for me, GR.

We know we often take that 1000 years is like a day literally  when we count six thousand years from Adam to today as the 6 days of creation, and see the 7000th years as the day of rest.  But, when I realized Christ will be judging the world in righteousness during that 7th day, which is also the 7000 year from Adam, which will last 1000 years,  I started to see that there was more to this than meets the eye.  Like I said, we often think of God's judgment as a frightful thing, but if the end result is a wonderful place to live, where righteousness reigns, where the lion lies down with the lamb, where the desert blooms with the rose--this will be the result of righteousness being in the earth continually in the very presence of Jesus Christ. 

The government will literally be on his shoulders.

So, then I asked myself, if this is the day of the Lord [1000 years rule and reign], when does it begin?  I hope to show scripture that will demonstrate it begins with the abomination that causes desolation.   Remember these armies are brought to judge the nation of Israel by God himself--even though Jesus shows up 3.5 years later to cut the days short and save the remnant of Israel.

This also culminates the fulfillment of the Gentiles, as the Gentiles are allowed to trample the city for those last 3.5 years.  [We who are in Christ are no longer Gentiles].  These gentiles and all the gentile nations which came against Israel will also be judged by Christ when he returns, as he separates the sheep and goat nations.

This is what I think--at the beginning of the thousands years reign of Christ, part of the earth will be restored to Eden [the part that Israel occupies in the middle east], and the sons of God will be restored to where Adam was when he was created as lord of the earth, with Jesus as Lord of lords.  But, there will still be people on the outside, who can be brought into the kingdom during that time, but far more effectively than is true today because our Lord will be reigning.

This is why Revelation ends with an almost casual attitude towards those who are good and those who are evil, because provision is being made to handle it, and it will be handled, imo.

10 Then he told me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near. 11 Let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong; let the vile person continue to be vile; let the one who does right continue to do right; and let the holy person continue to be holy."

12 "Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

14 "Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. 15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

--Revelation 22

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1195 on: December 03, 2012, 03:51:08 AM »
Quote from: GR
also when you use the word "literally" are you actually indicating that the end time events will be visible to the physical eye... like a physical Elijah... etc.

well, yes I do, but I am willing to be flexible lol.

As you know, John the Baptist is called Elijah by Jesus, and from that I take that John had been given the spirit of Elijah.

But, we see at the transfiguration both Moses and Elijah standing there talking with Jesus, and they are all shining with light.  [that's the way I see it in my mind's eye.]

Remember, this event happens at Tabernacles, which is why Peter [so cute] offers to erect shelters [booths] for all of them.  Peter takes the presence of Elijah and Moses as literal, but Jesus is also showing us a future tabernacles, I believe, when the sons of God are manifested.

So my answer is yes, a literal Elijah, the very one the Jews are waiting for to announce their Messiah,  and we know these two witnesses of the last 3.5 years will have supernatural powers.

goodreport

« Reply #1196 on: December 03, 2012, 04:19:19 AM »
Quote from: GR

well, yes I do, but I am willing to be flexible lol.

As you know, John the Baptist is called Elijah by Jesus, and from that I take that John had been given the spirit of Elijah.

But, we see at the transfiguration both Moses and Elijah standing there talking with Jesus, and they are all shining with light.  [that's the way I see it in my mind's eye.]

Remember, this event happens at Tabernacles, which is why Peter [so cute] offers to erect shelters [booths] for all of them.  Peter takes the presence of Elijah and Moses as literal, but Jesus is also showing us a future tabernacles, I believe, when the sons of God are manifested.

So my answer is yes, a literal Elijah, the very one the Jews are waiting for to announce their Messiah,  and we know these two witnesses of the last 3.5 years will have supernatural powers.

Thanks Molly for both of your posts.  I'm printing both of them for use in my study as well as in my prayer time. I must shut down for the night.  I'm an early riser... again many thanks, Molly --you are such a blessing.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1197 on: December 03, 2012, 08:27:33 AM »
That the feast of Tabernacles is the one feast preserved throughout the millenium reign of Christ indicates that this is the one feast that will not be fulfilled until the whole world is at-one-ment with God. The three fall feasts, trumpets, atonement, and tabernacles are called the feasts of prophecy because they are yet to be fulfilled. Of these three, only tabernacles remains open to be fulfilled, as offered to the peoples of the world during the 1000 year reign of Christ.

We see at the end of the book of Revelation, the bride and the Lamb are beckoning those without the holy city to wash their robes with the blood of the Lamb and become a part of the kingdom.  The implications of this is that all will eventually be saved by grace.

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

--Rev 22

This day of the Lord, also known as the day of rest or the 7th day of creation week will last for 1000 years.

Molly
 -----------------------------------

Traditionally, Psalm 27 is recited at the service of the Feast of Tabernacles. Bible prophecy tells us that people from the nations of the world will come up to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles with the Jewish people in Jerusalem.

And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles. And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain" (Zech. 14:16-17).

During the Millennium Kingdom when Christ will rule for a thousand years from His throne in Jerusalem all the nations of the earth will be commanded to come and celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles. If they refuse to come, which means that they are not trusting in the Lord for their substance and living. Therefore the Lord will withhold rain from their nation as punishment and the natural result of refusing God's provision. Further it also pictures that God will not pour out the Holy Spirit on those who refuse His offer of salvation, who are invited to come and receive freely His mercy and grace.

According to God's instructions on the first day of the feast thirteen bullocks were offered and each day that followed on less bullock was offered which meant that seventy were offered. Two things characterized the Feast of Tabernacle from the other feasts. One was the illumination of the Temple and the other the pouring of a vessel of water into a basin that was located at the base of the altar.  First the golden vessel of water was filled at the pool of Sloam and taken to the altar. Next another golden vessel would be filled with wine and they both would be poured together into the basin. The mixed water and wine would flow down a conduit which carried the water to the Brook of Kidron located across from the eastern wall.

This was ritual symbolized the prayer for the Fall rains upon which Israel depended. Second it pictured the coming of the Messiah and His kingdom in which the Holy Spirit would be poured on Israel and believers of all nations. This ritual of water pouring was continued for six days and concluded the Feast of TabernaclesThis last day was called the "Day of the Great Hosanan" (Hoshannah Rabbah). The word "Hoshannah" means to "save now." and applied to the feast became "Hosanna" which looked forward to the coming of the Messiah.

This makes the event of Jesus entering the city in what is called the 'Triumphant Entry" come alive for us as we under its significance. John records in John 12:13 that as Jesus entered Jerusalem the people. " Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord." They were crying "Save us, Son of David." Matthew 21:15 records the chief priest and scribes became gravely upset because this greeting and prayer was reserved only for the coming of the Messiah. Mark records that the people also cried "Blessed be the kingdom of our father David, that cometh in the name of the Lord: Hosanna in the highest." (Mark 11:10).

Following His entry into Jerusalem Jesus went to the Temple and proclaimed "In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water." (John 7:38-39). The words "In the last day" means that this event occurred on the last day of the Feast of Tabernacles.

Another feature of the feast is was illumination of the Temple. The pilgrims who came to the Temple would bring lights and torches. Further the golden lamps stands would also be lighted illuminating the Temple. This too prophetically looked forward to the coming of the Messiah. Jesus the Messiah identified Himself as that saving light in John 8:12 saying " Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."

Paul when he arrived in Antioch in Pisidia (Asia) proclaim this truth to the Jews there saying, "For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth" (Acts 13:47). Paul preached that he was sent to take this light, which was the Gospel of Jesus Christ, unto all the world.

http://bible-truth.org/Feasts-Tabernacles.html

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

4 One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple.

5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

6 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord.

7 Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.

8 When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, Lord, will I seek.

9 Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.

10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.

11 Teach me thy way, O Lord, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.

12 Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.

13 I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

14 Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

--Psa 27
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 08:56:55 AM by Molly »

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • sinner saved by grace
« Reply #1198 on: December 03, 2012, 08:33:36 AM »
Of these three, only tabernacles remains open to be fulfilled, as offered to the peoples of the world during the 1000 year reign of Christ.

We see at the end of the book of Revelation, the bride and the Lamb are beckoning those without the holy city to wash their robes with the blood of the Lamb and become a part of the kingdom.  The implications of this is that all will eventually be saved by grace.

:dsunny:    :angelharp:      :happyclap:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #1199 on: December 03, 2012, 11:43:08 AM »
For those interested in Bigfoot, and the new work done on them by researchers like David Paulides, here are some pictures drawn by a police forensic sketch artist based on the face to face descriptions given to him by eye witnesses of the creature.  You can see they are much more human looking than before thought.  If you double click on the picture you can make it bigger.

http://harveypratt.com/store/index.cfm/category/8/bigfoot-art.cfm

What's interesting to me about Bigfoot is his size, 8 to 10 feet tall and 600 pounds.

One can't help but think they are reminiscent of Nephilim.

They have been sighted in almost every state in the union.